Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House of Mirrors

"I want to watch you fuck me"

27
22 Comments 22
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

It was the end of the summer in Ocean View and soon the tourist trade would start to slow down as students went back to school and parents used up their vacation time. As was the tradition every summer, a carnival came to Ocean View and set up at the edge of town for two weeks. There was the traditional Ferris Wheel, Merry-go-Round, Tilt-a-Whirl, and a lot of other rides for adults and kids. The one attraction that always fascinated George was The House of Mirrors. Even at the age of sixty, his old cock started to twitch every time he went inside, which was several times a day when the carnival came to town. He had to have enough of the thrill to last him until it returned. As he walked down the path toward The House of Mirrors his mind started to wander back to the year he was seventeen and he had worked as a ticket-taker at The House of Mirrors at the old amusement park back in his home town.

At seventeen he was what the girls called a ‘stud’ with a well-chiseled body from running track and playing football. He had dark brown hair that just touched his shoulders and eyes so dark that girls swore he could see into their soul. At the time his girlfriend was Suzy and after work, he would sneak her into The House of Mirrors and they would have fun posing in front of the mirrors, both dressed and naked. One night they did more than posing and while he did not score a homerun, the make-out session was hot and steamy. As they made out both could see each other in the mirrors that surrounded them. At first, Suzy thought it was weird but then she found it kind of a turn on, but not as much as George did.

One morning, before the attraction opened, George was cleaning the mirrors and thinking about the hot make-out session he was thinking about the hot makeout session he and Suzy had.. As he washed the mirrors he kept seeing her naked body in them and how erotic she looked, especially the funny angled one that made her boobs look humongous, like the size of a soccer ball. Curiosity got the better of George as he stood in front of the same mirror, wondering what his cock would look like. Knowing that he was the only one in the attraction he slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled it out, stroking it to hardness until it looked as if he had a hard summer sausage in his hands, making him chuckle.

George continued stroking himself, turning to get different angles of his cock with some making it look huge while others made it look small. As he stroked he could feel his balls tightening. He knew that he should stop but he really wanted to see what it looked like when he came in front of the mirror that made his cock look huge. A few more strokes and he shot jets of semen all over the mirror. As he watched it looked like a cannon going off and he decided then and there that he was going to fuck Suzy in front of that mirror after work tonight. He was going to break out of his shell and be assertive like his friends. He was going to seduce Suzy.

He hurriedly cleaned up his mess and finished washing the other mirrors. Unfortunately, no matter how much he tried he could not get the courage to seduce Suzy and his fantasy went unfulfilled.

As he sat down on the bench in front of the attraction he started to fantasize about fucking his wife in front of the mirrors but he knew that is all it was…just a fantasy. George knew if he told his wife she would think he had gone senile or flipped his lid.

“Hi George,” a soft sexy voice said. “Are you okay? You are looking kind of down.”

Turning his head he saw his neighbor had sat down beside him. She was every man’s fantasy with blonde hair bleached by the summer sun that hung midway down her back, green eyes flecked with gold, legs that seemed to go on forever, boobs that were just the right size to fit in his hands, and an ass just made to grab. The drawback was that she was thirty-five years younger than he was.

“Ah…yeah, Jazzy, I am okay. Just thinking back to the time when I used to work as a ticket-taker at The House of Mirrors at an old amusement park in my home town.”

“Bet that was a cool job,”

“Kind of boring just standing there taking tickets.”

Scooting closer she leaned over and whispered,” Did you ever take a girl in there and fuck her in front of the mirrors?”

George whipped his head around and just stared at her, not sure he heard her right or if his imagination was playing tricks on him, making him think he heard it because of his day dreaming about his fantasy.

Jazzy giggled like an eighteen-year-old and asked, “Well, did you?”

“I really have to go, Jazzy. Got to get to the store and get some things for supper,” he said as he stood up, ignoring her question.

Jazzy stood up and said, “I would love to be fucked in front of those mirrors, especially the ones that make your body look weird.”

George did not say anything as he shuffled away. Jazzy just stood there watching him. He was unaware that she had been standing behind the bench and had observed him subconsciously rubbing the front of his jeans and that she had noticed the slight bulge in his jeans when she sat beside him on the bench.

That evening and the next he forced himself to stay away from the carnival but by the third night, the urge was to go was so overwhelming that he left after supper to visit The House of Mirrors. As he walked passed Jazzy’s house she was sitting out on her front porch and she waved at him.

“Evening George, are you going to the carnival?”

“No, just taking a walk,” he stammered out.

“Wait a minute,” she called out as she jumped off the porch and ran out to him. “There is nothing to be ashamed of George. I know you are married but I find you very attractive. I prefer older men…especially ones that share my fetish of katoptronophilia.”

“Kato….what?”

“Katoptronophilia,” she repeated. “It is the sexual fetish of being aroused when having sex in front of a mirror…or in our case several mirrors.”

“I don’t have whatever you just said,” George denied.

Jazzy laughed and said softly, “Yes you do. I saw you rubbing yourself as you stared at the attraction yesterday and when I sat down next to you there was a bulge in the front of your jeans.”

George snorted, embarrassed that she had observed that. “Excuse me, but want to get my walk in before it gets too late.”

“I know the owner of the carnival but he is not into my fetish. I will ask him for the keys and you can meet me at the back of the exhibit at eleven tonight and we can go inside for some fun…unless that is past your bedtime, George.

Not giving her an answer he just turned around and went back to his house. Once inside he told his wife, June, that he was going out for a couple of beers with some of his friends and play some cards so he was not sure what time he would be home. Not even looking up from the book she was reading, she just waved him off. As he left, George was still not sure if he could follow through on meeting Jazzy or not but he wanted to cover why he might be coming in real late just in case. Suddenly he stopped at the edge of his sidewalk and went back inside his house.

His wife looked up from her book, asking, “What now? Did you forget something or what you were going to do, old man?”

“Would you like to go to the carnival with me? Maybe we can make out some in The House of Mirrors.”

Her mouth dropped open and June just stared at him, unsure what to say. Finally, she said, “You are getting crazy in your old age. Go on with you. I am just going to sit here and enjoy my book and forget you ever spouted such nonsense. My word George, we are past the age of acting like teenagers with raging hormones.”

“Your hormones never raged,” he mumbled under his breath as he turned to leave. “Don’t wait up for me.”

June just shook her head, thinking that it was time for him to have a physical and see if he was getting senile or having some old age crisis. George took one more look at his wife, wondering why in the world they had married as they were almost polar opposites in all aspects, especially when it came to sex. He took a deep breath as he left, letting the door slam behind him, not caring if it upset her or not. He decided that since he might be late coming home George decided to drive. After parking he slowly made his way to his favorite attraction, crazy thoughts floating around in his mind.

Hellfire, I am sixty years old. She is just jerking my chain. Why she could have any man around so why would I think she was actually serious and wanted me.’ George thought to himself as he bought enough tickets for three times in The House of Mirrors.

As he made his way inside, he found that every time he stopped he was picturing himself and Jazzy naked, fucking like rabbits. Suddenly he felt an arm snake around his waist, the scent of a flowery perfume tickling his nostrils. George immediately recognized it as Jazzy’s.

“Hey sexy,” she whispered so no one could hear. “Are you picking out which mirrors you want to fuck in front of?’

In spite of everything, he could feel his face turning red. Not giving him a chance to answer, Jazzy turned him to the side and moved in front of him, standing on her tip-toes to run her tongue over his bottom lip, nipping it lightly. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled his head closer, her body molding itself to his as she rubbed against his crotch, her lips catching his in a hard kiss.

“Look,” she told him as she pulled back a little, turning his head toward the mirror, her hand working itself between them as she groped him, squeezing his cock. “I think someone is getting a bit turned on,” as she dropped to her knees, pressing her face against his semi-erection and inhaling his scent. “I cannot wait to take it out and make you cum in my mouth. Can you come more than once?”

“I…ah…I…ah…” was all that he could manage to get out as he found himself becoming very aroused by looking at the two of them in the mirrors.

Jazzy laughed and stood up, raising up her tee-shirt, revealing that she wore no bra. Holding her tee-shirt up by tucking it under her chin, her fingers began to tweak and pull at her nipples, enjoying the look of lust on his face. Without thinking, George found himself leaning down, taking one, and then the other nipple between his lips, sucking and lightly biting them, causing Jazzy to moan. Hearing the noise of others entering the attraction, they quickly stepped apart.

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

“See you at eleven,” she said as she pulled her tee-shirt down and left.

Fuck,’ George muttered as he tried to subtlety rearrange his cock. ‘I forgot to bring a Viagra cause I think I am going to need it.’

Just as he got himself under control, a group of younger kids came around the corner, pushing and shoving each other as they vied for attention in front of the mirrors. George breathed a sigh of relief that they had not been caught as he made his way through the rest of the attraction.

As it got closer to eleven o’clock George kept a running argument with himself as to whether he should see if she was jerking his chain or was serious about a rendezvous. Finally, he drove his car behind the attraction where it would not cause any suspicion. As he pulled up, he saw Jazzy sitting on the trunk of her car. She jumped off and came over to his car carrying a rolled-up sleeping bag.

“Thought you were going to chicken out,” Jazzy said through his open window as she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

She backed up and waited for him to climb out of his truck and then led them in the back door of the attraction.

“Are you sure that we won’t get in trouble?”

“Relax and just enjoy yourself, George.”

Walking inside Jazzy grabbed an oil lamp that was sitting beside the back door. She lit it and led him to the middle of the room where there were mirrors on every side and even a couple on the ceiling. She unrolled the sleeping bag, unzipped it, and laid it out flat. George just stood there watching her, not sure what he should do. Oh, he had had a couple of affairs while on sales trips but this was the first for him in The House of Mirrors and with a woman much younger in him. Facing him, her back to the mirrors she peeled her tee-shirt over her head, dropping it on the floor, and then shimmied out of her shorts and sandals, leaving her standing there in a fire engine red thong.

Moving over to him she started to unbutton his shirt, kissing and licking each area of his chest that she exposed while he stood there with his hands at his sides, unsure where to put them. Suddenly he looked up at the mirror in front of him, finding it a turn on to watch Jazzy at work.

Looking up at him as she slipped his shirt off, and then removed his white tee-shirt, Jazzy said, “Suck my nipples. Bite them. Make my juices flow, George.”

George tenderly pulled her into his arms, his lips sweeping over hers as her tongue invaded his mouth, sucking on his tongue as she kissed him back. One hand reached out and tweaked her nipple, causing her to moan. Bending his head he captured her other nipple with his lips tugging on it until it became a hard little bud, her juices starting to flow, wetting the crotch of her thong.

Pulling back, Jazzy sank to her knees and started to unbuckle his belt, popping the snap on his jeans, tugging his zipper down with her teeth. Pushing his jeans down his hips she had to force herself not to giggle as his tidy-whities came into view. She maneuvered him around until their sides were facing the mirror so all they had to do was look sideways to see the live action being played out on the various mirrors.

Placing her hands on his hips she moved closer and started to tongue his cock through his underwear while squeezing his ass. She could feel him getting harder as she licked and moved one hand to squeeze his cock. Very slowly she tugged his underwear down, letting his erect cock spring forward. Jazzy was taken aback at the size; she expected maybe four to five inches but his cock was at least seven inches and very thick. Seeing the tip of his cock oozing precum Jazzy reached out with the tip of her tongue to lick it off as George watched the action in the mirror.

Without warning, she engulfed his cock in her mouth, her right hand gently squeezing his balls, her tongue working its way up and down his shaft. George moaned and entangled his hands in her hair, slowly fucking her mouth as he felt his balls start to tighten. Giving his cock a few more licks, Jazzy sat back, cock in hand as she tongue fucked the little slit, enjoying the salty taste of his precum. Standing up before she made him cum, Jazzy wiggled out of her thong and laid down on the blanket, spreading her legs, the tip of her finger teasing her clit. For a moment George just stared at her, and then he finished kicking off his shoes along with the rest of his clothes.

Damn, I hope I do this right,’ he thought to himself as he looked down at her wet pussy. He could also see her clit peeking from between her glistening lips. It had been ages since he had oral sex because his wife thought it was “nasty.” Kneeling down in front of her, he leaned forward and ran his tongue up and down her sex slit, earning a loud moan from Jazzy. He continued to lick her pussy while rubbing the pad of his thumb over her engorged clit.

Jazzy continued to moan and wiggle on the sleeping bag as her orgasm started to build. Every nerve in her body seemed to be on high alert as George pushed one, then two fingers inside of her pussy, finger fucking her while his mouth and tongue worked on her clit, pulling gently on it. Looking up at the mirrors on the ceiling and seeing him fucking her with his fingers sent shivers up and down her body.

FUCK!!!” Jazzy started to scream as her orgasm erupted deep inside of her, coating his face with her juices. “Oh damn, George,”

George looked at her, wondering if he had done something wrong as her body went limp for a few minutes. Moving her arm slowly Jazzy patted the space beside her. George moved up and pulled her into his arms. “Are you okay?”

In answer to his question, she kissed him hard, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. Sitting up slowly she moved and straddled his face, rubbing her wet pussy on his lips as she bent down and went to work on his cock. Stroking him gently, her tongue began to make love to the head and under the rim. Placing his hands on her hips he started to lick and nip at her pussy lips, still puffy from the strong orgasm she had just had.

Slowly she began to lick her way down his shaft until she came to his balls. Gently squeezing one, she took the other into her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue, and then doing the same to the other, making George moan. Moving around she offered him her breasts to suckle while she stroked his cock. Feeling him getting harder, she went to kneel between his legs, taking him deep in her mouth.

As he felt himself reaching the point of no return, George moaned, “Jazzy, I am ready to cum.”

Taking her mouth off his cock, Jazzy told him, “Then just do it,” as she went back to licking and sucking him, her hand squeezing his balls. “Look up, watch me make you cum. Watch you fill my mouth and then me swallowing it,”

George tried to grab her head to pull her off him so he could roll her into the missionary position and fuck her but she batted his hands away. Finally, he could hold back no longer and started to fill her mouth with jet streams of his cum. It seemed that he would never stop coming as he watched Jazzy in the overhead mirror bob up and down on his cock, her lips squeezing the last drops out of him as his cock started to go limp.

“You tasted so good, George,” she said sitting up and licking her lips. “How long do you think you need to recoup to fuck me doggie style? I want to watch you fucking me; your cock drilling my pussy deep and hard.”

George just lay there, not answering as he looked around the dimly lit room, their bodies making weird shapes in the mirrors. Suddenly he could feel his cock start to harden as the thoughts of finally being able to fuck in The House of Mirrors and satisfy his fantasy fetish filled his head.

“I am ready now,” he said as he tried to pull her down towards him.

“No missionary fuck,” Jazzy told him as she pushed his legs out of the way and got on her hands and knees, ass in the air in front of the very mirror that had made Suzy’s breasts look like soccer balls and his cock look like a summer sausage. Getting behind her, he spread her pussy wide, rubbing his cock against it as he slowly pushed inside, his hands grabbing her hips. As he filled her with his cock, he watched themselves in the mirror.

George slowly began to push in and out, drawing all the way out one time and resting his cock on the crack of her ass just to see if it really did look like he had remembered.

Jazzy had looked up and commented, “Drive that summer sausage deep in me. Fuck me hard. Make me scream.”

As George started to fuck her he reached under and began to play with her nipples while she stroked her clit. Soon he was driving it home pushing her chest to the floor, her nipples getting harder from the friction of moving across the sleeping bag. Grabbing her hair, George pulled her head back, so she could watch the action and he could see her face.

He could feel her pussy tighten against his cock as her juices poured over it, dripping down on the sleeping bag. His free hand pinched and pulled her clit, soon causing her to scream as her body felt like it was being ripped in half as a powerful orgasm consumed her. Watching her facial expressions in the mirror he pounded her pussy before unloading deep inside.

Jazzy laid flat on the sleeping bag as George collapsed on top of her, both breathing hard, his cock slowly softening inside of her. After a few minutes, he rolled off, pulling her into his arms and kissing her.

“The carnival is in town for another week,” Jazzy whispered.

George kissed her and said, “Tomorrow then. We need to make the most of kato….whatever you called it.”

Jazzy laughed as they got up, dressed, and left after blowing out the oil lamp, leaving it by the back door where they could find it tomorrow night. He walked her to her car, kissed her goodnight, and then went home to his sleeping wife, who was none the wiser that her husband had a mirror fetish and had found a woman who would satisfy it.

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments