Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrestling Submissive

""How about the special?""

5
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words

It's Friday night and we decide to go somewhere different for a change. Sometimes change is different, right? Well, it seems that way. Should be fun going to a comedy club, though. 

"Are you ready, Liz? 

"Yes, I'm almost good to go. I'm just touching up my eye make up more."

"Okay, I'm going to the bathroom one more time."

"Okay, don't have too much fun in there."

"Alright, alright, you know it's just to take a leak."

"Yeah, right,  I think it's something else."

"Well, no doubt I'll be right out." I exit the bathroom again, I see Liz in her final outfit.  She is dressing simply. She actually has on black stretch spandex pants. With that, she wears a spandex glitzy blue shirt. Liz also wears a light jean jacket and black vinyl converse. I have on blue Levi's and a blue jean jacket too. I'm wearing a white Levi's shirt too with Timberlands.

"Okay, let's go now," Liz says.

"Okay yes, Liz."

"Oh, do you want to drive?"

"Yeah, this place is only a few miles away."

"Okay, that's fine."

We walk to her car arm in arm. We start to talk about how fun tonight is going to be. She opens the door and enters the car. She opens the door for me as well. Liz turns to me and smiles as she starts the car and pulls out. 

We get to the Comedy Club called Smash. We take a spot in the sixth row of the parking lot. We get out of the car and start to walk towards the entrance. At the door, there seem to be more people than usual. It just seems really interesting.

The greeter says, "Hi, sir, are we signing up for the prize tonight?"

Liz asks, "should we?"

"Yeah, why not, right?" I reply.

The greeter says, "Okay, it's twenty dollars entry fee for a drawing."

"Okay great."

"Okay if you win tonight you get one thousand dollars and be in the show."

Liz says, "Wow, really?"

"Yes, how's that sound ?"

"That's great but what show?

"The comedy show," the greeter responds.

I take the red ticket and paid the clerk twenty dollars and take the receipt.  I start walking together with Liz at our table. I see other girls around, a lot dressed in 80s style clothes. Some girls are wearing bodysuits, or tye-dye neon shirts, and high hair. We find a table somewhere in the middle of the club and we sit down comfortably. I remove Liz's jean jacket for her and put it on her chair. A waitress comes to us and asks how we're doing.

"Hi, I'm your waitress for tonight and my name is Eve. I'll be back shortly to check on you."

"Steve, something's funny about the way these people here are dressed," Liz comments.

"Why do you say that Liz?"

"Just look at our waitress, what she's wearing looks like something you would wear for a wrestling match."

"Okay, I guess they do look strange but this is comedy night at the Smash Club."

"Okay look I'll go along with what you say but I really truly believe something's strange."

As we're talking, the waitress, Eve shows up, wearing brownish-red glasses. Her outfit is tighter than most waitresses and it looks like ring gear. She is actually wearing a one-piece blue bodysuit under a blue jean skirt. You can still see a red bodysuit clearly. 

"Okay, how are we tonight?"

"We're good."

"Did you check our specials?"

"Liz, should we get margaritas?"

"Yes, please me and my Steve wants two lemon Margaritas with eighteen hundred."

"Oh, going for the top, huh?"

"Yes, always."

"How about the special?"

"What's the special?"

"Well, it's the chance to win one thousand dollars and be in the show."

"Yes, we'll take it."

"Okay, I'll be back with your Margaritas."

Liz starts to say, "Oh, and I like your outfit."

Eve replies, playing with her red glasses sexually, "Oh, thank you." She leaves to collect our orders.

Eve returns with the Margaritas. She also brings a lemon meringue pie too.

"Okay, two Margaritas right here and the special."

"Okay thank you but the special is a lemon meringue pie?"

"Why yes it is, but it's the way you eat it."

"How's it eaten?"

"You take it in the face and win a thousand dollars."

I ask, "Which one of us?"

"Well according to the rules, it's her."

Liz responds with, "Who, me? Why me?"

Eve says, "Well, it's for a thousand dollars and a great cause."

"So, what's the cause?"

"For every pie someone takes, one hundred dollars get donated to the drawer."

Liz responds, "Well, if it's for a thousand dollars and I guess I can take it for a cause."

"Of course, you can take it and I'll be right back. Have your drink."

Liz is in surprise as she is about to be pied in the face with the thick lemon meringue pie. She starts to worry. I assure her it'll be okay. We start to sip our margaritas slowly.

I begin to say, "It'll be okay, really."

"Yeah, if not, you're going to get it. Don't worry, you're not the one getting pied in the face though."

"Yes I know, but let's just have fun, okay?"

"Fine, but if something goes wrong, I'm going to kick your ass."

We start looking up to the stage the curtain starts to open and reveals a ring. An announcer girl walks into the ring with a microphone. As the girl began to announce about the pie in the face contest and winning the one thousand dollars, we enjoy our drinks as we toast to our togetherness. 

"Someone will compete in a staged wrestling match right here and win one thousand dollars after three minutes. Shall we begin?"

"Yeah!" The audience cheers and roars as if they know Liz is going to be the one pied in the face and compete in the match for three minutes.  We sip our drink the place fills up with some more people.  The waitress returns, and she's going to take care of Liz now. 

Eve says, "Okay this is it, get ready."

Liz says, "Oh shit."

Liz begins to look at me for a way out but it is too late. The waitress picks up the big sweet lemon meringue pie and puts it in position to launch into Elizabeth s face. The look on Liz's face is priceless. I get a hard-on tenting in my pants thinking about her pied in her face by a sexy waitress.

Liz says, "Oh wait."

Liz begins to get comfortable in her seat as she prepares herself for the big sweet thick lemon meringue pie to the face.

I began to say, "Oh, Liz, it'll be okay."

Eve says,  "Ok, here it goes."

Liz says, "Oh my God."

Eve lifts her hand and launches the pie in Elizabeth's face. I hear a "splat". The pie crust fills her face up. and you can see the pie creme go into her dark hair. Pie creme begins to fall on her chest and shiny blue shirt. Liz sits there stunned because she doesn't know what to do or say. People in the crowd laugh out loud.

Crust begins to slowly fall off her face. She doesn't know where to put her hands either. 

Liz mouths the words, "Oh my God!"

Eve says, "We have a winner and the winner Is Liz and she will be in the match."

The announcer girl says, "Shall we continue with the show?"

The audience roars, "Yeah!"

I sip my drink, enjoying Elizabeth just sitting there with a pie in her face. I can tell she is embarrassed and looks stunned. I know that she knows I am getting a kick and arousal out of this. Using her hands, she wipes some pie from her face.

Evey begins to say,  "Okay, follow me, Liz."

Liz grabs her drink and Evey leads Liz by the hand as she escorts her to the ring. She also hands her a towel for the pie in her face. You can still see pie in her hair and on her chest as it's left there. 

Liz begins to say, "Thank you, I needed that."

Eve says, "For the pie or the towel.?"

"Uh, the towel."

"You're welcome."

"Okay, do you mind taking another pie to the face before we start?  I'll throw in an extra one hundred dollars? I don't mean to beg you, but we need the publicity."

"A hundred dollars extra? Yeah, well, it's for a cause and I kind of like it."

"Let me get this straight, you like taking pies to the face? Is that a fetish or something?"

Liz responds laughing, "I admit it, yeah, I do like it. It gets me aroused and turned on too."

"Okay, I'll give you two pies then ok and make it two hundred dollars. That will leave you with twelve hundred dollars won and I'm glad it turns you on."

"Okay, I agree and I can take it."

"Will do. I'll do all I can to make sure you have fun, ok? Which pie do you want?"

"I'll take the coconut custard pie."

Eve takes the coconut custard off the table and holds it in the palm of her hand ready to launch into Elizabeth s face. Elizabeth smiles as she's about to get it. 

Eve says, "Oh, that one is so thick and deep too. I love your smile, Liz. Okay, just say let me have it."

Smiling, Elizabeth says, "Let me have it."

The crowd shouts, "Yeah!"

Eve launches the coconut custard pie into Elizabeth's face, covering it with custard. Custard gets into her dark hair and the soft pie crust sticks to her face as she stands there with her hands out in front of her.  The soft crust sticks to her face.

The crust slowly starts to fall slip off her face slowly as she begins to wipe the cream coconut custard off her face. Crust and cream fall on her glitzy shirt.

"Are we ready for another?"

"Yes certainly." 

"What will it be? "

"I'll try the banana creme pie."

Eve smiles saying, "Ok, coming right up. I hope this is turning you on."

"Yes, I'm getting a feeling deep within."

"A feeling deep within your pussy?"

"Yes!"

Eve takes a banana pie off the table and holds it in her hand. The banana one is big too and filled with thick banana cream. 

"Ok, here it comes."

Liz smiles, "Let me have it."

Elizabeth anticipates the pie coming, tilting her head back. Eve launches the banana pie in Eliza's face. With a "splat", it engulfs her face. The crust sticks to her face as banana cream fills her hair all the way to the top of her head. The crust slowly but surely falls off her face.

Liz mouths, "Oh my God" through the pie cream on her face.

Eve continues to say, "Liz, are we okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay here. I'm getting so turned on too with a wet feeling in my panties."

"I'm glad you feel that way and like it. Do you want two more pies for two hundred more?"

"Yes, I certainly do."

"Okay, which two would you like?"

"I'll take that delicious cherry pie and the sour cream pie."

"Okay, coming up!"

Eve takes the cherry pie and sour cream pie off the large table. She gets ready to launch the large cherry pie into Elizabeth's face. She palms the cherry pie in her hand first and tells Liz to get ready. Eve holds the pie back and smashes it right in Liz's face. The cherries and filler fly all over the place. There is red filling and crust all over her face. Pie crust begins to fall from her face slowly.

"Thank you, I enjoyed it."

"Are you ready for the sour cream pie now?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay, I'll prepare it for you."

Eve takes the sour cream pie in her hand ready to smash it in Liz's face. Eve lifts up her hand slowly. Eve pulls her hand back and she lets it go. "Splat," it goes into her face as thick sour cream and cheese go into her hair too. The crust stays on her face as if it's stuck there. The wet slimy pie crust starts to slip down her face slowly though.

Liz mouths the words, "Oh my God" through the thick sour cream. 

"How do those panties feel now?"

"I'm so wet, Eve if you need to know."

"I'd love to satisfy you by sticking my hand right into them wet panties."

"I'd enjoy you to Eve, no fooling, I think we can get it on someday soon."

"Thank you for being a sport at this and I'm glad you enjoy it.  Please get my number on the way out. Good luck in the match."

"My pleasure, Eve."

"Here, let me wipe your cute face for you."

Eve wipes Eliza's face with a clean white towel. Liz notices the big table with more lemon meringue, sour cream, banana,  cherry and coconut custard pies. They are delicious, big, thick, sweet and look good too. 

Eve says, "So are we ready?"

As Liz gets the chance and Eve drops her guard, she picks up a coconut custard pie and slaps it into Eve's face with a "splat!" The pie engulfs her face, covering her red glasses and fills her face with cream and pie custard.

Eve, licking her lips says, "Yum, I needed that and deserved it."

Liz says, "Thank you. Is it turning you on?"

"Ooh, yes, it is."

Eve stands there as the crust slowly falls off and hits her medium chest. Cream hits her tits and falls to the floor. She begins removing the pie from her face with her hands. Eve removes her glasses. Liz takes the opportunity and creams Eve with another coconut custard pie.  

Eve moans, "Ahhh."

Soft crust stuck on her face as the pie cream covers her face and goes up into her hair.  Eve begins to wipe her face off again with her hands. Smiling at Liz.

Eve says, "Okay we're even but I enjoyed it."

"I'm having so much fun, Eve," Liz replies, "I'm going to give you one more pie, ok?"

Eve says as she gets wetness in her panties, "Yes, please pie me, Liz."

Liz starts to sing as the song Cherry pie by Warrant starts to play. Liz grabs the cherry pie from the table. She sets it up on her hand and launches it right into Eve's face. The cherries smash all over as crust sticks to her face. The red cherry creme filling is all over her along with the whipped cream it comes with. 

"I hope I satisfied you, Eve and I hope we can have more fun another time."

"I'd love to hang out with you, Liz."

"I'll give you my number at the end of the night  ok?"

"Sounds good Liz!"

As Eve returns to my table she catches me with my hand in my pants beating myself off. She smiles knowing that I'm enjoying what I see.

"Well, what are we doing.?"

"Uh, nothing."

"Really, this doesn't look like nothing."

She pulls the chair closer and sits down next to me as I sip my drink. Eve's hand reaches under the table feeling my hard-on in my pants.

"Hmm, what's this, hmm?

Eve feels it up on my pants rubbing it again and again. Her hand massages my hard-on through my pants rigorously as I hold on to the chair. My head tilts back as I enjoy the pleasure. I sip my drink at the same time.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

I just lean back and relax as I'm getting a jacking off from under the table from Eve. My pants are soft so I'm able to feel her hand. I lounge more into the chair as I sip my drink and enjoy. She begins to put her hand in my pants and jacks me off as I'm watching Liz in the front getting ready for the match. 

The ring announcer welcomes Elizabeth to the ring she shakes her hand to wish her luck. Elizabeth is nervous about the situation but knows she will make the three minutes.  She's in great shape and a well put together girl.

The announcer begins to say,  "In the ring for a good cause, here's the one hundred  and twenty-five pounds, five foot five, Liz or they call her, Elizabeth!"

The crowd yells, "Yeah."

The people cheer Liz as she raises her hand. All of a sudden, another curtain opens as a big larger girl comes down the aisle. She wears a black gothic style black leather bodysuit and fishnet stockings with laced up boots. The big girl is built and has a little makeup on under her eyes.

The announcer then says, "Coming down the aisle weighing two hundred and fifty pounds, Jessica!"

The crowd roars, "Yeah!"

Liz says, mouths the words, "Oh my God!"

Elizabeth begins to worry about the match as to how she is going to manage to wrestle this big girl even though it's a staged match. She begins to stretch in a corner anyway and flexing her arms over and over again. Jessica enters the ring. Liz notices how tall she is.  At about six foot, Jessica is an Amazon.  

The ring announcer begins to say, "Okay, good luck, girls."

Liz says, "What the hell did I get myself into?"

A ring bell rings starting the match. The bigger girl Jessica approaches Liz in the ring. Liz moves out of the way as the bigger girl hits the vacant turnbuckle. Liz surprises her with a few backhand chops across the big girl's chest. 

The big Jessica sways back as she feels the hand chop across her big tits. Liz hits her with a few overhand chops and she feels the sting hitting the girl's big chest. Elizabeth with her leg extends her leg. With her foot extends it into Jessica s face holding it there for a high leg as the referee counts. 

Liz releases as she moves backwards with her hands up. The big Jessica comes at her again as Liz catches her with a surprise armbar holding her arm and wrenching it backwards. Liz twists her arms as the bigger Jessica is in agony. Liz overhand chops her across the chest.

The big girl tries to recover, Elizabeth climbs to the top rope.  She gets to the top, Jessica quickly recovers and catches her. She grabs Liz by the crotch,  as the cameraman zooms in. The view of her grabbing her crotch and behind is seen on screen and she bodyslams Liz off the top rope. 

Liz says, "Oh my God!"

Jessica says, "How does that feel?"

Liz says, "Ow, it hurts."

"You don't know what hurt is, come here."

Liz starts to get up again. Jessica picks her up again at the crotch and bodyslams her to the canvas. Big Jessica starts smothering Liz with her big tits. Liz kicks her legs for mercy but can't get her off. She lets her off at the referee's count of five.

Jessica lifts her at the crotch and slams her to the canvas with a big thud. Jessica bounces off the ropes drops an elbow on Liz. Liz lies defenceless on the mat now, feeling the wrath of Jessica. Jessica pulls down her top, sticking her exposed nipple in Her mouth. Jessica again smothers her with the big tits in her face. Liz kicks her legs, trying to escape.

Jessica says, "Suck those tits."

Liz says, "They're so big, they smother me."

"Yes, I know that's what they are there for and great for smothering you with."

Liz seems to like sucking on the big girl's huge nipples. She releases the hold at five again. She grabs her up by the head and Jessica hits with a forearm to her back as she falls to the mat

Jessica says, "Again."

Liz turns around but big Jessica smothers her again with her chest. Jessica lets Liz eat her nipple again. The ref counts to five again. Jessica lifts her up again. She comes down her back with a double axe handle. Liz falls to the mat again, helpless.

 Liz turns around on the floor as Jessica tries for a sitting squash drop pin.  She connects as she sits on Elizabeth's chest. Can she get out of this one? Jessica's crotch is resting right on Elizabeth's chin and her big ass, pinning her chest and shoulders to the mat. The referee starts the count, 

The ref says,  One,  two, thr... The woman referee's hand nearly hitting the mat for the three count.  Elizabeth manages to counter into another pinning position. Holding down Jessica with her flexible, strong spandex covered legs, she only gets a two count. 

Jessica says, "Nice try but you'll never beat me."

"We'll see about that."

 The two girls get up. Liz bounces off the ropes and tries another manoeuvre into a flip somersault hurricana pin. The referee counts to only two again as big Jessica viciously kicks out. Liz runs bounces off the ropes and dropkicks big Jessica. 

Jessica, stumbles, "Arrgh!"

The big girl falls down as Liz takes the opportunity and into a sunset flip splash pin. The big Jessica kicks out again. Elizabeth then drops an elbow off the ropes. The big Jessica recovers. It's not enough to put her away. She gets up. Liz tries a surprise clothesline but couldn't knock the big Jessica down. Jessica only staggers backwards slightly. 

Liz tries a backhand chop but Jessica blocks it abruptly. Jessica scoops her up again for another bodyslam. Jessica lifts her up,  grabbing her by the crotch. 

Jessica begins to say, "How about another big bodyslam?"

Liz says, "Oh nooo!"

Liz lands on the mat and  grunts on the mat, "Uhhh."

As Liz gets up, Jessica clotheslines Liz over the top rope and on to the mats outside. Liz lying on the mat floor remembers the set of different pies on the table.  Liz gets up and moves towards the table of big thick luscious pies and so does big Jessica as the referee begins to count to ten. 

Liz picks up a big thick lemon meringue pie and then launches it into big Jessica's face. The pie hits her face, engulfing it completely.  The crust sticks to her face and the cream pie gets in her hair. Cream hitting her leather-covered pyramid chest. The big Jessica staggers back. As Jessica removes some of the creme and crust off her face with her hands.

Jessica says, "Blagh, you're going to get it now." 

Liz replies, "Oh no, not again."

Big Jessica grabs a lemon meringue pie and suddenly hits Liz in the face with it. Her face covers with pie with crust still attached. The pie covers her face completely into her dark luscious hair. Crust begins to fall slowly on her chest. Liz stumbles as she tries to recover. The woman referees count is at six. 

The ref says, "Six."

Liz starts to wipe her face off with her hands as her face is filled with a cream pie. Liz clears her face of pie and crust. She grabs another coconut custard pie. Liz nails Jessica again with a pie to the face. Jessica s face covered in a coconut pie. She wipes the crust and pie off her face in a hurry.

Jessica says, "I'm going to get you for that!"

Liz says, "Oh, yeah? Bring it on, big girl."

Jessica comes at her and Liz manages to hip toss her. Big Jessica lands on her back outside the ring. Time is running out now. Liz mocks her while dancing and jumps up and down. 

The referee gets to eight. Liz takes a sour cream pie off the table and smashes it into Jessica's face as she gets up. Sour cream pie engulfs her face. Crust sticking to her face as she moves toward the ring. Sourcream and cheese filling goes into her hair. She removes some of the pie with her hands as she walks towards the ring.

Jessica says, "Dammit, you're fast."

Liz grabs another lemon meringue pie and crawls into the ring with it at the nine count. Jessica crawls into the ring right before the ten count. She rolls under the ropes and right before she stands almost completely up,  Liz nails the big girl with the pie, right in the face.

Jessica says, "Arrghh!"

Liz then climbs the top rope as big Jessica stumbles back.  Liz launches herself with a high crossbody off the top rope. Jessica catches Liz in her arms, but she lands on the mat in a pinning position holding her shoulders down. The big girl lands her hand on Elizabeth's butt. Liz hooks her leg securely for the pin.

The referee begins to count with her hand to the mat "One,  two, three!" Liz pins big Jessica's shoulders to the mat.

Elizabeth wins the match! She happily gets up as she celebrates her win against the big Jessica. It was all for a cause to win a thousand dollars. Liz raises her hand in victory as the ref raises it too.

Liz says ecstatically, "Oh my God, I won, I won I won."

Liz then asks for the microphone. I wonder what she is going to say. 

"Hey, thank you, everybody. I want to call my boyfriend up here. Would you be so kind as to come up here?"

I point my finger at my chest.

Liz says, "Yes, you! Who else would I be talking about?"

I begin to get up and walk towards the ring probably to celebrate with her. I walk to the aisle, raising my hands up happily. I get to the ring and walk in from the steps and underneath the ropes.

"I see you enjoying all of this, huh?" Liz says when I reach her.

"Yes, I'm having a good time."

"Oh, ok, have a good time then." 

All of a sudden, Liz hits me with a surprise swat kick in the stomach and I feel her grab my crotch and balls. All of a sudden, she body slams me to the mat. I feel stunned on the mat as I lay there.

"Jessica, bring me a lemon pie, please."

As I start to get up, big Jessica grabs a lemon pie off the table and enters the ring. She hands it to Liz. Liz takes her hand and launches the lemon pie to my face. It covers my face completely as I'm standing there.

Liz says, "That's for you. Jessica, do your thing."

All of a sudden, I get a clothesline from big Jessica on to the mat. Jessica bounces off the rope and does a big splash on me. Liz stands there with satisfaction. Liz puts her hands on her hips and dances above me. I didn't realize how strong she really is.  Liz takes her finger and takes pie off my face and licks it. The curtain closes abruptly.

Liz bends down starts the sixty-nine position as she opens up my pants and pulls my penis out. She begins to whack me off as she lays comfortably on top of me. As the lemon pie is still on my face, I insert my tongue inside her pussy and labia walls.  

She plays with the sensitive tip of my penis with her fingers, tickling it ever so lightly. She also begins to fondle my balls as she works them in her soft hands. Slowly she Jacks me off as she wanks up and down my shaft. Her soft hand grips my base as I'm throbbing. I take more pie off my face and put it on her mound to lick off her delicious pussy.

Liz opens her mouth and just swallows it whole. She sucks and licks it like a lollipop and tongues the ever so sensitive head. She repeats as she swallows again, as she bobs her mouth on it.  All the way down to the base she goes as she keeps swallowing.  I continue lapping her sweet labia with my tongue with pie on it.

Jessica stands there watching leaning against the ropes and enjoying me getting jacked off, Jessica drops her top down, revealing her large chest. She enjoys as she caresses her big large enormous tits, playing with her nipples and moaning in pleasure.

Jessica says, "Wow, this feels good."

Eve enters the ring with a cold cream cherry pie in her hand. She takes the pie right side up and puts my erect penis through the soft crust. It goes all the way through. I feel the cold cherry pie filling around it but can't see it.

I start to say, "Oh my, that feels cold."

Liz says, "Does the pie on your penis feel good though?"

"Yes, it enhances my amazing feeling of orgasm."

"Oh good, and that pie in my pussy must make it even more delicious."

"Oh yes, Liz."

With Eve witnessing us getting it on sixty-nine style, she starts to look at Jessica's big large tits and begins to suck on her nipples and pushing her face in between her enormous tits. 

Liz adjusting the pie, continues to jerk me off.  I eat her sweet tasting pussy out completely as the lemon pie cream adds to the fun. I lap it up with my tongue enjoying her.

"You do taste delicious, Liz."

"Oh, yeah, eat my pussy pie like a good boy."

Liz swallows my hard throbbing penis through the pie. I am close to orgasm by her going down on me. Her mouth moves all the way down to the base, with cherry pie filling all over her face. 

Liz starts to say. "Oh my God, I'm enjoying this."

"Me too, Liz, I'm having such a good time," I reply.

The orgasm builds more as she takes it all in. The cold filling makes me tingle even more. I release into her mouth as she swallows me. It leaks out of her mouth with cherry pie filling as she relaxes on my body. 

I begin to say, "That feels so good."

Liz moves closer to orgasm as she opens her legs for a better entry. I hold her butt with my hand as I hold her legs open. With my tongue, I separate her labia walls inserting it inside her sweet tasting pussy. 

Liz says, "I'm getting closer."

"Oh good, I'm ready for it Liz."

I tongue her pussy, licking it clean as I caress her ass and pulling her towards me closer. I increase my speed as I lick her agonizingly slow. 

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum."

"Please do."

Liz's body moves and I feel her tremble and shake in convulsion.  She releases her juices all over my face. I still caress her body as she cools down on top of me. We start to recover and move upright again.

Eve starts to say, "I enjoyed meeting you too and we had a lot of fun tonight. I'd love to see you all again."

Jessica says, "I sure did too. I'd love to see you two again for fun if you don't mind?"

Liz says, "Without a doubt, we will for sure."

I say, "I can hardly wait."

We all exchange numbers too and set up a possible get together. Once we are tidied up and dressed and go front of the stage, the management distributes to Liz a receipt to collect two thousand, four hundred dollars.

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments