Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Burning Desire

"College boy meets high school girls on the beach"

11
2 Comments 2
17.6k Views 17.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Rick had a burning desire. It was a desire that literally reared its large head up every time he saw a pretty girl. This burning desire struck anytime Rick thought of sex. This was often and not unusual or unexpected for a young ninteen-year old freshman boy attending college in sunny Florida. Rick was a boy and not a man because he was still a virgin, a very easily stimulated and horny one at that.

It was Saturday and only the second week of his freshman year and he was off to the beach to meet Beth and some of her friends. Rick met Beth at a Jewish fraternity party the week before. He literally bumped into her as he was getting a beer.

Beth was a cute girl with brunette hair and mischievous dancing dark brown eyes, not knockout beautiful but there was something about her that appealed to Rick. She was only seventeen, he would find that out later in talking to her but she seemed older and wiser. She was dressed in light tan shorts and a red V-neck t-shirt that gave just a hint of cleavage of her bouncy perfect sized breasts.

Just that hint of cleavage and her flirtatious manner set his burning desire off. He could feel it grow in his jeans as they were talking. He thought he saw Beth glance down at his crotch as she gave a faint but wicked smile. How could he already be so aroused, Rick thought but he could not control his urges.

The evening ended with a brief make out session as he walked Beth to her car. Even though it was brief it set his burning desire on fire. That not so innocent hand placed near his growing cock only made matters worse. Now it was a week later and he was off to see Beth for a second time. Just the thought of her, more specifically, just the thought of him seeing her naked and fucking her was driving him crazy. He was already full of lust and he hardly knew her.

Rick was an average looking boy. He was about 6 feet tall with an average build and short dark brown hair and penetrating hazel colored eyes. He had a few girlfriends before college but nothing ever got too serious. He knew the problem; his burning desire just took control and scared the girls away. He was hoping this time would be different. He did think it was funny that he was going to meet a seventeen year old student. He should be meeting a young coed, not a local high school student.

Rick meet Beth and her two friends, Fran and Joyce in a small flat area in the sand dunes. He had heard the local kids liked to hang out here and drink beer where it was more private. This seemed to be confirmed by Beth and her two friends already drinking beer as he walked up to them.

Beth was wearing a loose black bikini top and a pair of dark tan shorts. The bikini top exposed the sides of Beth’s soft luscious breasts and already Rick felt a stirring in his bathing suit. Luckily, he had his shorts over his bathing suit so his bulge was not as apparent. However, Beth had asked him ever so sweetly earlier to wear a tight bathing suit, she said she thought he had a nice ass and that he should show it off. He realized that it would also show off his burning desire.

Rick set his blanket next to Beth, sat down and was introduced to Fran and Joyce. Fran was lying down on her stomach with her head propped up. She had a rounder face than Beth and wore bright red lipstick on her pouty full lips that matched her red and white polka dot bikini. She had sandy wavy blond hair and piercing green eyes. With her head and shoulders propped up, Rick could see that Fran had larger breasts than Beth and glancing at her ass, could see she had wider hips as well. Her breasts looked so appetizing lying on the blanket, two soft large globes demanding to be touched. This just set off his burning desire even more and he felt his cock grow just a little more. It was rubbing against the cool nylon fabric which was just making him even more sensitive and aroused.

Joyce was the most athletic looking of the three girls. She was Asian with long silky black hair and was wearing a white bikini top and black shorts. Her breasts were small but still enticing under the bathing suit which revealed her dark areoles and nipples under sheer thin fabric.

None of this helped Rick fight off his stiffening desire.

Rick sat and chatted with the three girls for a while and then Beth asked Rick if he bought his bathing suit, the type she requested. He turned red slightly and nodded.

“Show us, please,” Beth cooed.

Rick stood up and reluctantly pulled downed his shorts. He felt like he was on display and he was. His erection was evident in his tight dark blue and white swim trunks.

“Didn’t I tell you he was a cutie,” Beth asked her friends. They nodded approvingly and smiled.

“Rick, can you put suntan lotion on Joyce and I?” Beth asked. “We already did Fran’s back but Joyce and I need our backs done.”

Rick sat down as he first watched Joyce pull off her black shorts revealing a white thong that matched her white top. Rick hoped the girls didn’t notice his cock twitch as he admired Joyce’s slender legs and very tight little ass.

Beth then stood up, walked right up to Rick and made a show of wiggling out of shorts showing off her high cut black bikini bottoms. Rick’s burning desire was now throbbing. His mouth was dry and now his whole body felt like it was burning up. Rick was struggling to play it cool.

“Do Joyce first,” Beth sweetly ordered. Rick was thinking of more than suntan lotion when Beth said that as he walked over to Joyce. Rick than started with Joyce’s shoulders, his cock threatening to release from his bathing suit. Rick was turning redder and getting warmer as he continued to put lotion on Joyce. He finished her shoulders and back and then was about to hand the lotion back to Beth when Joyce asked him to do her legs as well. Rick could feel Fran and Beth’s eyes on him as he maneuvered between Joyce’s legs. Rick’s body had never been this aroused, the fire burning hot with lust and desire. He was doing his best to control himself but he was failing.

Rick started with Joyce’s feet and calves, massaging the lotion in her skin. Joyce let out a slight moan as she turned her head and looked at Rick. He slowly moved up her legs, now massaging her thighs, he felt heat coming from between her legs. All time stood still for Rick. He felt like he could cum any moment. More than once in the past, he had cum in his pants from a girl’s innocent touch or from his mind thinking nasty thoughts.

Joyce spread her legs farther apart beckoning Rick’s fingers higher. Rick started to massage Joyce’s exposed butt, the sensation was too much for Rick’s burning desire and his cock head popped out of his bathing suit. His tip was already leaking pre-cum. Rick was mortified with embarrassment but Beth and Fran just gasped.

“Oh Rick, your cock looks so big!” Fran lustily commented.

“My turn,” Beth abruptly said and beckoned with her hand reaching out for Rick.

Joyce turned and looked up dreamily at Rick’s exposed cock head, dripping with pre-cum. “Did I do that to you?” she asked in wonder.

“Sorry, I am so embarrassed,” Rick responded.

“Don’t be,” Beth replied. “Come over here and do my back but first I need to help you with your bathing suit.”

Rick stood up and walked over to Beth, who was sitting down facing him, her legs slightly apart exposing her bikini bottom stretched over her crotch. He thought he saw a stray pubic hair or two peaking out. He could also saw her breasts swaying in her loose top. His cock head was dripping with more pre-cum and now sticking out and pulsating. He was weak in the knees, as he got closer to Beth.

She reached up and started to pull down his bathing suit, showing off more of his beautiful virgin prick. Rick was powerless to stop her even though he didn’t really want her to stop. Beth could see the blood engorging and swelling his manhood even more. She felt the moisture between her legs grow as her hands pulled down his bathing suit.

“No!” Rick moaned and pleaded. Rick was now standing between Beth’s spread legs, his bathing suit at his feet. He felt her hot breath on his cock as it bobbed up and down as it throbbed.

Beth started to caress his balls and cock. Rick was fighting off the urge to cum.

“Do you want to cum? How many times can you get hard?” Beth asked mischievously.

“Yes,” Rick groaned. He had never had a girl caress his cock like this. All the other times, the girl would rub his cock thru his pants and usually that was enough to make him cum. That usually shocked the girl and that was the end of it.

“Stop!” Rick pleaded and moaned.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

Rick was struggling to control himself this time.

“How many times can you get hard?” Beth demanded this time.

“I don’t know,” he cried out in an agonizing voice. Rick could hardly answer, as his orgasm was about to explode.

Beth then squeezed his balls tightly and Rick let out a yelp. This brought a momentary pause to his lustful desire. However, it was short-lived.

“Maybe we should find out,” Beth replied in a lustful tone as he again felt her hot breath on his cock.

Fran and Joyce in the meantime had moved closer to Rick and Beth. Both of them were breathing heavy. Joyce had a noticeable wet spot on her thong and both girls’ nipples were poking thru the fabric of their tops.

This along with Beth’s hot breath probably would have been enough for Rick to be fully aroused again but then he felt Beth’s warm lips envelope his burning desire.

“Oh my!” he moaned loudly. Fran started to pinch her nipples, while Joyce started rubbing her crotch. They were both so turned on watching their friend Beth suck on Rick’s cock.

Rick grabbed Beth’s head as he watched her thin lips circle his cock. He pulled her closer. He felt her tongue flicker across the head of his cock, teasing his pee hole. He moaned with passion and delight at his first blowjob. He looked down at her as she looked up into his eyes. She thought his stiff cock was about to shoot a load of cum in her mouth.

Rick then felt another set of warm lips on his ass. He looked down again and saw Joyce kissing his ass while she slid a finger into his ass.

It was too much. He exploded, releasing a torrent of cum into Beth’s mouth. She gagged and swallowed and sucked. His legs wobbled and shook as his orgasm raged throughout his body. His burning desire was starting to get fed.

Beth swallowed and gagged, pulled away from his cock. Another rope of cum shot on to her face, then some dripped down her chest on to her bikini top and breasts. She was so horny before teasing Rick but giving him a blow job just made her hornier than she was before. She hadn’t planned on this happening, she just wanted to tease Rick senseless but now she wanted him.

Seeing Rick cum was too much for both Fran and Joyce. They responded in different ways. Both of them were virgins too; they looked to Beth who had sex once with a boy at camp as their leader. She invited them along today so things wouldn’t get out of control and maybe they would get to see Rick’s cock or even jerk off but this was too much for them both.

Fran looked at cum on Beth’s face and chest and couldn’t resist. She crawled over to Beth and started to lick cum off Beth’s chest and then pulled the bikini top away, exposing one pert upward turned breast and started to suck on Beth’s nipple. Beth moaned involuntarily and tried to push Fran away. Fran couldn’t stop, and slowly between moans, Beth relented and then kissed Fran on the lips. It turned into a passionate embrace.

Their embrace was interrupted by a long, loud moan. Everyone looked over at Joyce who had taken off her thong and now had two fingers madly rubbing her wet pussy and clit. Her legs were spread wide and Rick could see a thin black landing strip. Her moans and the sight of Fran and Beth kissing reignited his burning desire. His cock head was now extremely sensitive after receiving his first blow job from Beth.

He knelt down next to Joyce and practically ripped off her thin white top. Her breasts were very small but her areoles were so dark and inviting that he needed to suck of them. He bent down and started biting and sucking as Joyce continue to shove her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her moans were getting louder and louder.

Suddenly, Joyce pushed Rick away and he fell on to his back, his cock pointing upward. Rick looked over at Joyce who looked like a girl possessed and was staring straight at him. He could see her wet landing patch covered with her juices, he could see her puffy pussy lips and he could see the small bite marks that he left on her breasts.

“Fuck me, take me, use me,” Joyce demanded.

Rick needed no encouragement. He got up and then jumped on top of Joyce ramming his cock inside her virgin pussy. The feeling of being inside her was pure bliss. He felt the tightness of her pussy walls pulling him farther inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist ensuring that he would stay deep inside her. Joyce and Rick started kissing as Rick started humping her like a crazy man.

Joyce felt so alive; she was enjoying every minute of her first cock. Her first being a college boy, she thought and smiled and then moaned as he pushed deep inside her. She squeezed tight, feeling her orgasm coming quickly. Rick and Joyce then rolled over, his cock still deep inside her. She pushed up, admiring the rest of Rick’s body for the first time, sliding her fingers through his little puff of chest hair and kissing his nipples. Rick grabbed her tight ass cheeks and spread them, eliciting another loud moan from Joyce. Faster he pumped, feeling another orgasm building and then he slid his finger into Joyce’s rosebud, returning the favor from Joyce earlier. This sudden jolt of pleasure and pain made Joyce cry out in orgasmic bliss. Rick felt her pussy walls crush his cock as her orgasm rippled through her body. It was too much for Rick and he came again, filling Joyce with his seed. Joyce collapsed on to his sweaty body as cum dripped down her leg on to his spent cock.

They then noticed the moans coming from Beth and Fran. They turned and saw the two girls licking and sucking each other’s pussy and clit. Closest to them was Beth’s ass in the air with Fran underneath licking and sucking Beth’s clit while fingering her dripping pussy. The slurping sounds and the smell of sex once again lit Rick’s burning desire. Joyce felt it also as she reached down to caress Rick’s waking member.

The view of Beth’s ass and pussy was bringing back memories of the last week as Rick sat in his dorm room masturbating to the thought of seeing Beth naked. He pushed Joyce off of him and began to crawl and stalk his prey. His cock grew, as he got closer. He saw Beth’s arousal. He saw her pussy dripping with her nectar as Fran’s tongue flickered in and out of her slit. Rick buried his tongue in Beth’s crack. He slapped her ass and told her she was a naughty girl.

She pushed her butt against his face moaning with pleasure. She thrashed around and pulled at her nipples as another orgasm started. Rick pushed his pointed tongue into her heaving pussy as Fran sucked on her clit. Beth tasted so sweet. He tasted his first pussy and he hoped he would taste a few more before today was done.

Beth’s body then trembled as her orgasm surged throughout her body. She gasped and screamed as the orgasm touched every sensitive nerve in her body.

“Oh yes!” she cried out.

Rick pulled back and he could not resist his burning desire any longer. What he had masturbated to for a week was now right in front of him. Beth’s ass and pussy stuck up in the air, were begging to be his. This little cock tease was ready, he thought. He rubbed his cock along her slit covering his spear with her juices.

This time would be different he thought. He teased her first, slapping his cock across her ass. Then he pushed in slowly, just the head of his cock. Beth tried to push hard against his body but he pushed her away.

“Please,” she begged.

Rick’s cock got harder from her begging. For the first time today he felt slightly in control but soon his burning desire took over. The heat from Beth’s pussy was intense and Rick could not help but moan. Slowly, resisting the urge to plunge deep inside Beth, he pushed in slowly and steady, His hands reached down and felt her breasts against Fran’s body. He also felt Fran’s lips on his balls as he was fucking Beth. He had forgotten that she was still under Beth and that Beth had her face in Fran’s pussy. These thoughts drove his lust. Deeper he went, Beth started to scream but it was a muffled scream since Fran’s legs were wrapped around her head. Beth was about to have her second orgasm of the afternoon. Then it hit, it hit her hard. This orgasm was more intense than the last. And then shortly thereafter, Rick came, sending her over the edge once again.

Rick pulled out but not before releasing a load of his hot cum inside Beth. The next few jets of cum landed on Fran’s waiting face and Beth’s ass and back. Then all three of them, Rick, Beth and Fran collapsed in a big sweaty, cum covered and sandy heap. Rick awoke a few moments later, his face inches away from Fran’s groomed glowing light blond crotch. He smelled the subtle sweet smell of her arousal, and his burning desire began to grow again. 

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments