Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First To Remember.

5
3 Comments 3
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I’m seventeen and in the RAF. I’m not a virgin but I’ve not had a lot of full sex. My first proper girl friend and I used to play with each other and give each other oral, lots of it! She would also rub her pussy over my cock until she came, and she did that a lot too! One night, as she was rubbing her naked, hairy pussy, over my hard cock, it found her entrance accidentally and she slid onto it, we just looked at each other, smiled, and carried on, the delightful feeling of being in a pussy for the first time has never left me.

Two months later I was in the RAF, we split up and I never saw her again. Full sex a handful of times, I thought it was good though. No, at the time I thought it was great. It probably wasn’t.

Now I’m in the RAF for eight months and based in Norfolk, I’ve not had a girlfriend since.

I was moved into a house off base, with two other guys. One was on a night shift and we never really saw him, but the other, Steve, (an engineer) was around.

Steve had a blond Scottish girlfriend, who was friendly and flirty with me, (she was with everyone though) she pretty much lived there at the weekends, and often walked around the house in bra and knickers.

Remember, I was seventeen, and like most seventeen year-old males, I was obsessed with sex and the female form. To stand in a kitchen, drinking tea with an eighteen year old, fit (though short) blond, while she only had on a bra, that barley contained her large boobs, and sheer panties, smooth and tight over her pussy mound, was such a tease to me.

I often had a hard cock, which I struggled to hide. I now know, she knew this too, and she loved to tease like that. She was a bit of a tart, but very likeable.

She also liked lots of sex, and my mate often passed comment that he couldn’t keep up with her.

The walls were thin in this house, and our beds were against the same wall in our bedrooms. She made quite a lot of noise while being shagged, and I (several times a week) used to wank, whilst listening to them have sex. I could hear her moaning and the bedsprings, as he pounded her for ages at a time, I often wondered how he kept going so long! She used to scream at him, things like, “That’s so good, and it’s so deep, and cum over me, I want to see it!”

One night, I was out for the evening and came back, not as late as I thought I was going too, as I walked into the lounge, they were on the couch in a 69 her bum in the air over his face, with her hairy pussy, very much on view. She had her head over his cock but was facing away so I couldn’t see that.

They looked around and I quickly said, “Sorry, I’m off to my room.”

She said, jokingly, “You could always join us!”

He replied, “Mate, please do, I can’t keep up with her alone.”

Well! I wasn’t expecting that, but I admit I was turned on, and just said,”Okay.”

I walked around to her head, and she undid my jeans pulling them and my boxers to the floor, she then slowly sucked me to a really hard erection. She took it out of her mouth and held it hard with her hand, breathlessly she said, “God, your cocks are so different.” I hadn’t noticed his, but now I did, he was really long, (no wonder it went deep!) Must have been a good 8 or 9" and mine about 6" on a good day! He was very thin though and maybe that added to it looking long, and he had a long foreskin over the end, even though he was hard, his knob was small too, and not really pronounced. Other than, not nearly as long, mine was thicker, and I’m circumcised with a good pronounced knob.

I said to her, “Is different good, or bad?”

She said, “It’s great, I love looking at cocks and seeing their differences, they’re all great,” and she proceeded to alternate between us, sucking one then the other, with great enthusiasm. She said, “I love how long this one is, and it goes down my throat, but god I love the feel of your helmet in my mouth, it feels so hard.” She struggled to say much though, Steve was really working on her pussy, and she frequently came.

“I want you to fuck me,” she said, and I’m going to suck John’s cock at the same time. She quickly turned round and stuck her ass in the air, offering her wet pussy to me, for the first time, I saw her sex slot up close, her crinkly lips glistening and apart slightly. I ran my fingers up her slit, rubbing her clit and inserting two into her, curling them down to her G spot.

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

I might have been inexperienced but I wasn’t naïve, and as I said, had spent a glorious couple of months with my last girlfriend, learning how to do oral and how to use my fingers! I worked her apart gently and put constant pressure on her G spot until I had her cumming hard, with loud moans. Once she caught her breath, she turned and said, “God that was good, when did you learn to do that? Please fuck me now.”

I held my hard cock and rubbed my knob up and down her slippy lips, as she went back to the long cock she was bobbing her head up and down on. As my knob parted her sex lips, and eased in slowly, she caught her breath, and pushed her ass back hard, till it banged against me, my balls hitting her clit. Taking her head off his cock briefly, she said, “Oh my lord that feels good.” Given this encouragement, which at seventeen and faced with the prospect of trying to please a pussy, which was clearly used to having a deep pounding, I admit I needed. I started to shaft her, hard and fast; she came hard, and quickly, holding me tight, with her cunt muscles contracting around me.

She said, “Jesus, this is the horniest thing I’ve ever done,” and I speeded up again as she chocked on his cock. We changed, soon after and she sat on his length and I watched it all disappear into her, she bounced up and down with long strokes, his cock ramming home each time, and she greedily sucked on my cock, which was sticky with her pussy fluid.

We fucked for what seemed like hours, changing and switching, and even had a break for wine.

Remarkably, neither John nor I had cum.

We rejoined with her, and after some more fun, I could feel my cum starting to rise, she was sucking me and I warned her I was close, with that, John, said the same and he was deep in her pussy at the timeC “cum over my tits,” she said, “I want to watch you both.” We moved quickly, and she pushed her breasts together, a few strokes and I shot cum hard over her, the first shot, straight over her tits and hit her chin, then three or four more over her breasts, possibly one of the hardest cums I’d ever had. John wanked for a bit and came too, three powerful jets coming from him too. She said, “That was incredible, and definitely the best sex she'd had to date.” Well for me, it was the horniest thing ever, and I’ve never forgotten it, and never will.

I’ve had too many good times to ever recount or remember, and sex with my partner now, eclipses all else I’ve had in my life, but that memory remains.

I will be honest and say this too, the next time we were alone, and drinking tea, she was in her knickers and bra, she said, she had fancied me when we first met and actually after that night, thought my touch and oral ability was better than John’s. She loved the feeling and look of my cock, yes she liked his length, as she could bounce without it falling out, but he wasn’t thick enough to really feel when inside her, if she had to choose, it wouldn’t be a thin one!

She noticed I had a hard on, and said, “It wasn’t the first time I’ve noticed.” She knew the effect she had, just dressed in her undies. She came over and got it out. I only had Pj's on so it was fairly obvious really, She kissed me hard, (something we hadn’t done the other week) and we shagged hard, for two hours, barely cleaning up before John got back from a morning shift, I think he knew, but we never talked about it and never repeated that night. I had sex with Clair a few more times, all very good, She thought my sex drive was stronger than his, but I was just a randy teen, and my touch was more sensual, she admitted she was getting bored by him, as he wasn’t learning about her responses, it was just shagging, and she needed more.

Though I wanked, while listening, a few more times, I knew what was happening now though! I told her I did this, and she thought that was horny!

I moved to trade training then and never saw either of them again. A final shag one morning, and she said, “Whatever happens in life, she would never forget that night.” I doubt she has either...I haven’t!

I think, a lot of the things that turn me on still, were formed in this short period, listening to them and wondering what was happening! Looking at, and feeling, a pussy in tight undies. Watching others shagging and seeing the pleasure on her face. All things I still get turned on by to this day.

It was horny writing this after all these years, and I think I was lucky to have had this event in my life….it was fun!

Published 
Written by Jay51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments