Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Ride To Remember Chap. 2.

"Fingers crossed. Will Cindy creep into my bed again?"

25
7 Comments 7
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Tony’s Dad, I don’t remember his name, packed us all in his car, and took us to a pub for dinner.  It was only about a mile and a half away, but a bit far to walk with Ryan.  Typical pub food; steak, salad, and chips, sausages, and chips, fish and chips, etc. Probably not the best for you, too much fat, but bloody tasty.

When we got home, we put Ryan in the spare bed in my room again and played cards. But we packed them away early, as we had a big drive the next day.  Again, I offered to have Ryan sleep in my room, but Cindy insisted he go out on the couch.  I hoped like hell this meant Cindy would visit me again.  But I wasn’t holding my breath that I would get that lucky for a second time.

I lay there in my room for a long time, unable to sleep, listening to every noise in the house.  I must have eventually dozed off, as around midnight, I woke when I heard the bathroom door close.  In the moonlight and the dim light coming from my slightly open bedroom door, I saw Cindy pass my door, and look in at me.

"Are you still awake?" she whispered.

"Yes," I answered.

"Need some company?"

Immediately I could feel my heart start to race.  I wasn't sure what she meant by 'company' but I was hoping it was a replay of last night. 

"Yes," I whispered, my voice sounding a bit squeaky.

Cindy bent down beside the bed.  I could see her looking at me hesitantly, almost like she was trying to make a decision. Suddenly she bent further and brought her face close to mine.  Her soft, wet lips met mine in a slow sensual kiss.  I tried to withhold a moan as our tongues began to work into each other's mouths and when she pulled away, I almost groaned in disappointment.  

My breath caught in my throat as I watched her pull her nightshirt over her head and toss it on the end of the bed.  Whilst the room was only lit by the moon, It was plenty bright enough for me to clearly see her naked body. 

She walked over to the bedroom door and quietly closed it.  Then turned and walked back towards me.  I will remember for the rest of my life, that naked Venus figure in the silvery moonlight.

Cindy dropped to her knees beside the bed and looked down at me for a little while.  It gave me the chance to roll on my side and gaze at her large soft breasts.  They had the fullness of a woman that has had a baby but still looked shapely and firm.  The nipples were large and erect with excitement.  I watched with almost morbid fascination as they rose and fell with her breathing.

She stroked my hair.  I wanted to reach out and touch her, but was too scared to move, in case I broke the spell and she took off out the door.  I could see her narrow waist and the soft blond pubic hair between her legs. It almost looked like her pubic hair was made of silver thread, as it was shining with moisture in the moonlight.

After she had let me take in the beauty of her nakedness, Cindy leaned forward, pressing her soft breasts onto my bare chest.  I could feel her nipples almost burning into me like hot coals. Then I felt her hand begin to slide down my body until it reached my waist.  As her tongue pressed into my mouth, she slid her hand further down to my erection.  My penis had been throbbing since she had kissed me the first time.  I moaned quietly as her warm hand wrapped around me and gently stroked up and down.

My arms wrapped around her back and slid down her soft skin until I held her ass cheeks in my hands.  I pulled up and she rose onto her feet then rolled onto the bed beside me.  I released one hand and threw the covers back so that she rolled in against my naked body.  Then slipped the hand around her and squeezed her firm cheeks again.  Pulling them apart, I slipped my finger slowly down the crack until they gently grazed her little brown rose.

Cindy moaned and pushed her ass back at me, lifting a leg slightly and spreading her legs.  My fingers rubbed the little back hole for a few seconds, feeling it pulse with excitement.  I could feel Cindy's heart beating rapidly against my chest as I probed the tight little hole, the tip of my finger pressing briefly inside.

There was a moan, almost of frustration, as I pulled my finger out and moved further in between her legs to tickle her swollen lips.  I could feel her juice streaming out of her open hole like a warm river.  I smoothed the juice around her sex lips, bringing murmurs of pleasure from her mouth.

"Fuck me," Cindy whispered breathlessly. "Oh God, fuck me!"

I kicked the blanket off us, and quickly pushed her onto her back.  Then got up and knelt beside her, letting her see my pulsing shaft bobbing up and down, the clear juice running from the head like a silvery strand of oil.  I wiped my hand across the tip, gathering up some pre-cum, then smeared it around the head of my penis.  I needed more, so I dropped my fingers to her groin and scooped up some of her juices, and rubbed these up and down my shaft until it was lubricated and shining.

Cindy watched me, her hand going between her legs to rub herself.  Her eyes were wide with lust, burning into my naked erection.  As I lay back down, she turned around until her ass was pressed to me.  I snuggled up behind her in a spoon fashion, loving the warm feeling of her body next to mine.  I bent my head and began to kiss her neck as my hands came around her body and began to squeeze her breasts.  My erection slid between her thighs as I continued to lick her neck all the way up to her ear.  I took her ear lobe in my mouth and gently bit it.

Then I circled her ear with my wet tongue and said in a whisper, "Put it in!"  My voice sounded hoarse with excitement.

Cindy moaned again and reached down, using her fingers to rub my penis against her pulsing lips. She slid it back and forth between the lips and then across her clit, teasing herself, holding back, making our excitement almost unbearable.

Finally, I felt her push my erection down and through her swollen and very wet lips. I moved back slightly and let her fit the head into her sex.  We both moaned when my shaft began to slip slowly into her, inch-by-inch, deeper, and deeper, until I could go no further. By this time, we were both shaking with excitement. I pulled her hips tightly to me, keeping my shaft buried deep inside her.

"Oh God, you feel good," I moaned into her ear. Then I placed my mouth on her neck again. I couldn't help myself and I began to suck the soft skin into my mouth.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Cindy moaned as goosebumps formed up and down her body.

I knew that she would have a love bite on her neck tomorrow but at that moment, I didn't care who saw it.  I just wanted to mark her as mine.

I began to move my shaft slowly in and out of her sopping wet lips. She pulled her legs up onto her chest and push her butt into me, to get every inch of my prick embedded deep. Gradually, I began to move faster and faster until I was moving in and out, in a rapid tempo. Her ass was pressing back at me in time with my thrusts, forcing me back inside her after each outward movement.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned quietly and grasped her breasts in my hands.  I wanted to warn her just in case she wanted me to pull out before I came inside of her.  I took each of her nipples between my fingers and squeezed hard.

"Yes, yes, cum in me! Squeeze them hard, ohh! Oh God, I'm almost there, yes, yes, oh yes, I'm cumminnng!!!"

When I felt Cindy's body tense with her climax, I released my own pent up passion, pouring my hot sperm deep into her body.  We were both biting our lips to keep from crying out and waking the house.

I found out days later that Natalie had been awake the entire time, listening to her sister and I make love.

Finally, both of our bodies collapsed in exhaustion.  I held Cindy tight, keeping myself inside her until I softened and slowly slipped out, followed by a stream of my thick juice. Cindy snuggled tightly into me as I kissed her neck lovingly.  I could see a bruise on the nape of her neck and felt a pang of guilt.

We fell asleep with her ass pressed to my groin and my arms wrapped around her, still holding her breasts in my hands.

Sometime during the night, I awoke when Cindy pulled away from me and went back to her own bed.

In the morning, I woke up when the light began to stream into the room.  When I looked up, I was surprised to see Cindy lying on her side beside me again; her eyes were open, looking at me.  She had a satisfied smile on her face and I grinned back at her.

Then I watched her push the blanket from our bodies.  My eyes opened wide when I saw that she had a hand at her crotch and was playing with herself.  I could see that the remains of our lovemaking from last night were on her fingers and thighs.  Her hard nipples indicated that she was already very excited and had probably been working on herself for some time.

Not to be outdone, I kicked the covers further down and took my half-hard penis in my hand, and began to stroke it.  I could see her excitement increase as she watched my hand move up and down in time with her fingers.

It didn't take very long for Cindy to begin to tense.  I watched her close her eyes and squeeze her thighs on her fingers as she shivered silently with her climax.

That was enough to bring me to a peak. My eyes closed as my hand moved rapidly up and down my penis until my sperm shot out in an arch, splattering on my chest and stomach.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Cindy smiling at me again. As I watched, she brought her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean off our combined juices.

I lifted my sperm covered fingers and offered them to her.  She didn’t pause, just leaned forward and took them in her mouth, and looking me in the eye, she sucked them clean.  But then she got her own back, she dipped her hand down between her legs, pushed it in deep, then offered me the sticky wet fingers.  I have to admit I hesitated, but then took them in my mouth and made a big show of sucking and cleaning up every drop.

We heard Tony’s dad getting up and entering the bathroom.  So, Cindy slipped quietly back to her own room, as soon as she heard him close the bathroom door.

——

After breakfast, I walked to the repair shop and got the car, and after hitching up the trailer, loading the cases, we hit the road. 

Cindy invited me to sit up front with her. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a tight sweater that softly outlined her firm breasts. I saw, with some embarrassment, that there was a large suck mark on her neck. I assumed that she didn't mind the mark because the sweater she chose was cut low, leaving the mark obvious to me and, unfortunately, Natalie.

Natalie was wearing the same hip-hugging pants but had on a different flowery blouse.  She had a bandanna wrapped around her head and looked like something out of Easy Rider.

We drove this day over to Rotorua, where they wanted to stay the night and take Ryan to visit some of the touristy things there.  On the way, I asked Cindy if they had ever seen the Tutea Falls, which were about half an hour before we got to Rotorua.  They hadn’t even heard of them, so I said we should stop, “They are only about a twenty-minute walk into the bush.”

"Sure, sounds great to me," she answered.  Then, "Okay with you, Natalie?"

"Sure, I need a break and Ryan is getting restless back here."

That was almost the most words I'd heard Natalie say since I had joined them.

We found the parking spot where the bush walk started and pulled in to park.  There was a shop nearby, where they sold food, and so even though it was a little early, Cindy and I went and bought some sandwiches, etc., then sat at a picnic table to eat.  When we finished, the girls cleaned up, and seeing that Ryan was getting fidgety I asked if I could take him to the swings. Cindy said, "Of course".

I took the little guy's hand and walked him over to the play area.  He was giggling as he tried to keep up with me, his little feet barely touching the ground.  As I put him on a swing, I noticed that Natalie had followed us.  She wasn't letting her nephew get out of her sight.

JESSI_MONTES
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JESSI_MONTES

Natalie sat on a swing next to us silently.

"You don't like me, do you?" I said as I began to push Ryan.

Natalie didn't respond for some time.  Finally, she said, "I don't trust you."

"Why?"

"Because I don't know who you are and I think you're taking advantage of my sister's emotional state!"  She said without looking at me. "You might be a great guy," Natalie continued, softening her tone a bit.  "But you're just some stranger that my nutty sister has taken a shine to.  You could be an axe murderer for all I know."

"I understand what you're saying.  Truthfully, I might feel the same way as you do if I were in your position.  But I don't mean to take advantage of your sister," I said as I continued to push Ryan on the swing.  "It’s just that I guess Cindy is a bit lonely and needs some attention right now.  Our hooking up is not all my doing."

"Maybe you should find what you need with somebody else, more your own age," she said, obviously protective of her sister but also, I thought, maybe a little jealous.

The truth was that I was kind of concerned about the age difference and Cindy’s son etc. It kind of didn’t feel totally right.  Then on the other hand I was experiencing some of the most fantastic sex I had ever experienced, and it didn’t seem to be hurting Cindy in any way.  But also I could understand loyalty, and I knew how important it could be between the two sisters. 

"Alright, I'll leave tomorrow if that’s really what you want," I said.

Natalie turned and looked at me with surprise as if she didn't believe me.  Maybe she was just surprised that I understood her feelings.

"Don't worry, I'll go. I can easily hitch the rest of the way to Wellington”.

I took Ryan over to the slide, put him between my legs, and slid down several times.  He kept grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ladder to go down again.  I was getting a little tired of this when I saw Cindy walking toward us.

"Hi, sweetie," Cindy called out to her son. When Ryan saw her, he ran to her open arms. 

"Natalie, can you take Ryan for a little while, I want to take a walk and have a talk with Dave?"  Then we can all go down and look at the rapids.

"Fine," said Natalie, reluctantly, but not because she didn't want to look after Ryan. I was becoming increasingly convinced that she was jealous, of my getting so much of Cindy’s attention.

Cindy took my hand and we started walking along the track into the bush.  A little way in, the track split into two paths, one went down to the falls and a sign said it was a fifteen-minute walk.  The other track was unmarked, someone must have removed the sign, but I knew it headed up towards a viewing platform.  I guided Cindy onto the steep track up to the platform and brought up Natalie’s concerns about my taking advantage of her.

She laughed out loud, “I thought it was all me taking advantage of you.  You mean this has all been your nasty plan?

“No!” I exclaimed. “I’m not taking advantage.” Then I stuttered and mumbled about how I respected her and would not hurt her, etc.

“Anyway, I’ve told her I will leave you guys tomorrow and hitch a ride down to Wellington.”

“Don’t you dare!  Let me talk to her, she’s just got a huge crush on you and doesn’t know how to control or take advantage of her feelings.”

I turned to Cindy in surprise, “You have to be joking, she has done nothing but scowl and criticise me since I met her.  She certainly doesn’t have a crush on me.”

“You’re young and don’t know a lot about women yet.  Especially teenage girls trying to come to grips with the hormones running around in the bodies.  Trust me, I’ve seen her looking at you.”

We came out of the bush, onto a grassy slope that rose up to a wooden viewing platform.  I helped Cindy up the short ladder onto the platform, and we were met with an expansive view over the whole valley.  We couldn’t see the rapids and waterfall but we could hear it.  And we had a lovely view of the river leading to the waterfall, also part of the waterfall track that was leading down below us.

Cindy and I stood side by side and watched several large birds floating on the breeze. Some of the trees in the valley had just begun to get new leaves and flower buds, the wind causing them to rustle gently. 

I felt Cindy move close to me, so I put my arm around her and held her to my side.

"It's beautiful up here," I said.

"Yes, it is," Cindy said and turned her face to mine.

I brought my lips to hers and kissed her.  I could feel her soft breasts press to my chest, bringing that familiar excitement to my groin. When Cindy felt it, she pulled back and smiled up at me like I was a naughty little boy.  I smiled back and shrugged as my eyes moved down and saw that her nipples had hardened under her sweater.  I wasn't the only one getting excited.

Cindy looked around the platform then smiled at me with a twinkle in her eyes and said, "Looks like the track is pretty deserted today."

I turned to look at the area around the platform.  When I turned back to Cindy, I saw a mischievous grin and she started to pull her sweater from her jeans.

"What are you doing?" I said excitedly as I watched her pull her sweater up and over her breasts.  My eyes grew as big as saucers as I stared at her large breasts bared in the bright sunlight.

"Suck them!" Cindy said and pulled my head down.

I was fairly sure that no one could see us on the top of the tower and we could see anyone coming up the trail long before they got to the tower.  So I relaxed and began to suck on her offered nipple.  I sucked and licked first one nipple then moved to the other, leaving them both wet with my saliva.  I cupped one breast in my hand and squeezed the nipple.  Remembering Cindy's excitement from last night when I was a little rough with her nipple, I increased the pressure until I was squeezing the still wet nipple very hard.  At the same time, I bit the other, gently squeezing it between my teeth.

Cindy moaned loud, her legs trembling as she pulled my head tight to her soft flesh.  When I pulled away, releasing her hard nipples from my teeth and fingers, our mouths met and I pulled her naked breasts to my chest.  We were both moaning, our lower bodies pressing together. I knew that she could feel my full erection tenting my shorts.

We were breathing hard when our lips parted. Suddenly Cindy started to slide down my body.

"Cindy, are you nuts?!" I said as she squatted at my feet and started to open my shorts.

"Just keep your eyes on the trail," she said in a lusty tone, then reached inside my shorts and pulled my erection out.  It throbbed in her hand, and I saw the head already had a trickle of pre-cum leaking from the slit.

I watched with wide eyes as Cindy opened her mouth and took the head inside. Her tongue lashed the swollen head then tried to force itself inside the drooling slit. To pay me back for my use of teeth on her nipple, I felt her bring her sharp teeth down on the sensitive skin just below the head. She increased the pressure just enough to bring a little tremble to my legs. I couldn't help a moan as my hips pushed forward, forcing my shaft halfway into her mouth.

Cindy's hands went to my thighs and rested there as I grabbed her head in my hands. She covered her teeth with her lips and let me gently move her head back and forth, sliding my penis in and out.  My fingers intertwined in her hair and my eyes closed in pleasure.  I could feel her tongue working on the throbbing head again, tickling it with little butterfly movements.

"Oh God, Cindy, we shouldn't be doing this. Oh yes, oh God," I moaned as I opened my eyes and watched her mouth bulge with my swollen shaft, saliva trickling from the corners of her stretched lips.

I lifted her face up until our eyes met and she stopped sucking for a moment. "Cindy, if you keep that up I'm going to cum in your mouth," I said.

Her answer was a moan as she closed her eyes, her lips beginning to suck even harder.

"Oh God, oh God," I groaned. I watched Cindy's eyes open and look up and me again, then hood in pleasure. I could see her cheeks suck in as she created a wonderful vacuum.  

"Oh yes, oh yes, I'm going to...yes, I'm cumming,"  I warned as my penis pulsed in her mouth.  Suddenly I felt my juice rush up the shaft and begin to pour into her willing mouth.

Cindy grabbed my shaft and began to milk it into her mouth as she swallowed repeatedly.  My knees began to buckle as my climax rushed through me.  I held her head in my hands, my fingers entwined in her hair as if I was afraid that she would pull away.

When Cindy had sucked every drop from my still throbbing penis, I collapsed against the wooden railing.  My penis pulling from her mouth with a loud sucking sound, my breathing was ragged and uneven. I still held her head in my hands.

When I could think again, I looked down at her smiling face. I pulled her up and held her close. She hesitated when I brought her lips to mine. I persisted and locked my mouth onto hers.  Cindy's body relaxed and she moaned as my tongue sought hers.  Then, I moaned also, as I tasted my own cum in her mouth, our tongues pressing it back and forth between us.

Suddenly we both jumped apart when we heard voices coming up the steps of the platform.  I had been so involved that I hadn't even noticed people approaching the lookout. I barely had time to turn around and press myself up against the rail; my still exposed penis forced between the wooden batons.

Cindy had pulled her sweater over her breasts but she didn't have time to stuff it back into her jeans. As the two of us stood side-by-side looking out at the valley, trying to look innocent, Cindy started to giggle.  It became infectious and both of us started to laugh hysterically. It was very difficult to keep my groin pressed to the rail as I laughed uncontrollably.  My antics made her laugh even harder.

The family looked at us like we were both crazy.  When they moved to the other side of the platform and looked out into the valley, I hastily shoved my cock into my shorts, and we hightailed it down off the platform. 

We walked back down the trail, arm in arm, still giggling occasionally at what had happened at the tower.

"Well, it's about time!" Natalie said when she saw us approach.

"Sorry, we just got carried away on top of that tower. The things you can see up there are amazing," Cindy said, not looking at me for fear that she would start laughing again.  She certainly wasn’t lying.

“Come on, let's go see the waterfall and rapids,” I said.

I led them on the other track this time.  The track came out on top of a high bluff overlooking the waterfall and the huge pond that it fell into.  Then I led them further on and down a track that was cut into the cliff face, right down almost under the Waterfall.  Ryan absolutely loved it and didn’t want to leave.

We were lucky enough, that as we stood watching, two white water rafts came over the falls.  Ryan missed the first one but I held him up and had him watch the second come over.  You knew when they were about to come over, as you could hear everyone screaming for ten seconds before they appeared.  The rubber raft plunged into the pool that was about three meters below and threw everyone into the water.

When we finally got back to the car, Cindy asked me to drive for the last twenty miles into Rotorua. She, buckled Ryan in the front with me, which he was pretty rapt about, normally not being allowed in the front seat.  She and Natalie hopped in the back, I knew she was going to have a quiet word to her.  And sure enough, as I drove off, I could hear her urgently talking to Natalie in hushed tones. 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments