Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Time Just For Us - My Very First

"Everyone out there has his or her very own personal story about that first time ever."

28
25 Comments 25
23.8k Views 23.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words


Some are sweet and romantic, some incredible, some bizarre, some painful and some even downright disastrous. My story contains some of these elements but see for yourself how it was for me.
If you like wham bam sex stories, this probably isn’t for you; if you prefer more romantic, slow burn, real-life accounts, but with complete honesty, then please enjoy.
Thanks to Literot for editing this true account of what happened to me.
~~Jessica~~

I always thought that I would wait, and that it would be my husband who would take my virginity and on our wedding night. However, my plans for my future include achieving a Master’s degree before I could consider marriage, and my libido is such that waiting that long seems impossible.

What was a girl to do? It was clear to me that I needed to remove this problem finally and to give in to my natural and healthy urges.

Here’s a little background for you. My adventure started about five weeks ago. Charles, or Chuck as he prefers to be called, and I had been dating for several months and he asked me if I would like to go to a football game in Jackson with him.

We talked about the plans for our trip and finally, because of the worry of not getting tickets in time, I said ‘yes’. My fate was sealed – the plan was to drive over early on Saturday morning, watch the afternoon game and then spend the night together in a nice fancy plush hotel.

I don’t remember much about the game as I was thinking too much about the night to come.

After the game, we checked into a room on the fifth floor of the hotel, and both freshened up with a shower, albeit separately. I showered first and returned in only my terry cloth bathrobe. Chuck followed, appearing in only an oversize Batman T-shirt. “To the bat cave!”

I stood and watched some TV with my back to the bathroom door, but I knew he had finished his shower and was back in the room with me. I sensed his presence and my knees weakened slightly and my pussy got wet just from the thought of him back in the room with me. Could this be it?

He moved in closer as my skin tingled, my heart pounded and I could hardly breathe. I could feel him behind me. I smelled his fresh mint breath down the back of my neck and I closed my eyes as his body heat overtook mine. His powerful arms slowly reached around me and his hands slowly untied the bowknot in my bathrobe sash.

Slowly and gently, he lifted it from around my shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. My eyes stayed closed and I felt his strong hands again on my shoulders before they slid down my arms. Goose bumps erupted over my skin as his hands clutched mine and our fingers intertwined.

He kissed my neck and slowly, very gently, moved on to give me tiny bites. My hands gripped his fingers even harder and he released his grip. With an almost animalistic growl, I turned quickly in his arms kissed his lips hard and our tongues began snaking into each other’s mouths.

I took hold of his T-shirt, pulled it up over his head and tossed it away. We stood there, both now completely naked and took our time to take in the view of each other’s bodies. He again placed his hands on my shoulders pushing me back up against the wall and with his left hand, he took my arms and holding them together, he lifted them above my head.

We stared into each other’s eyes and wordlessly said all that was necessary in that brief moment for us to move to the next stage.

He moved his head quickly down to my right breast and licked all around it before taking my extremely hard nipple into his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue over it, which caused me to tense and repeatedly moan. He knew in an instant that I wanted him and would do anything to get him.

While using his mouth and tongue to torture my right breast, his other hand found my left breast, which he fondled and gently squeezed, appreciating how it hardened to his touch. This made me breathe more deeply and I started to pant. Taking my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, he rolled it back and forth, squeezing gently and appreciating how it hardened more to his touch.

My mind raced, my body shook, and my pussy quivered and pulsed wildly as I leaked my rich creamy essence, my sweet nectar, with every move he made. I squirmed frantically up against the wall, thankful that his left hand held me up. His tongue and right hand continued to fondle and ravage both of my hard nipples. My knees weakened further and ached as my legs wobbled.

Suddenly, he released my arms with a single whispered word, “stay.” Turning me round so my back was now towards him, he kissed my neck and all around my shoulder blades. He started to go down my back to my buttocks and I felt shivers run through me as he reached his goal. Kissing me on both butt cheeks, he moved his tongue down my leg leaving a wet trail down the backside of my leg to the knee then ever so slowly returned to my inner thigh.

I spread my legs apart slightly as an invitation. He looked up at me, smiled and then lifted his mouth away as I moaned in frustration. He moved across to my other leg and repeated that slow, delicious, torturing process, taking an agonizingly long time to reach my inner thigh. I moan in sheer delight!

I was now in heaven. He turned me again so that I was once again facing him and whispers in my ear, “I love you.” Such powerful words. I felt as if I would collapse or even faint.

The slow tonguing he had done down my backside was torture enough, but I did not want it to end. I began to chant to myself repeatedly, “Eat me, just please eat me.” His wet lips on my thigh made me chant even faster.

I moved my legs wider apart to allow him better access to my extremely wet pussy that twitched and throbbed, and by then was very swollen. His mouth left me again and this time, I thought I would cry. I could feel how wet I was and knew how much I wanted him to get on and eat or fuck me right then, immediately, at that moment. Why did he not just go ahead and take me or eat me?

I knew he could smell my arousal, and I was very aware of just how wet I was. It had to be driving him crazy. He must have realized that I wanted him to taste it and suckle those sweet juices from my aching pussy, but all he said was, “All in good time, Little One, all in good time!” Not at all, what I wanted to hear him say!

He continued to lick and kiss all over my entire body as he again pressed me back against the wall. His face this time was mere inches from mine and his eyes appeared glazed with love and lust. He placed his hands on my hips as he lowered his mouth to mine then kissed me fiercely. I felt his tongue again and wanted it back inside my mouth.

I opened my mouth and his lips smashed against mine as his tongue started once again to explore. As that kiss ended, another began; his tongue ravaged my mouth and tongue. He bit down on my lower lip, not hard enough to cause pain but enough to give me an erotic thrill. Minute by minute his lips played havoc with mine until I felt my lower lip swell up.

There really could not have been a more perfect time nor place, in which I should lose my virginity. My body ached; it wanted him to take me. I had already surrendered and succumbed to him and it was just a matter of time before I would have him take me to new heights by takin’ it!

I had reached the point where I could wait no longer for what I so desperately needed. I reached for him and my hands explored his body while my mouth kissed his face down his neck. I was hungry for him. I kissed blindly down his chest, lower and lower, until I finally found what I was so desperately yearning for.

My hands worked their way down to his thighs as I brushed across his erect cock. I grabbed each of his butt cheeks and squeezed them tightly. His hips moved gently in my hands as my tongue caressed his soft skin. He moaned and groaned excitedly. My hands squeezed his butt cheeks harder, while my fingers dug into his firm buttocks deeper, tighter, and harder.

At last. My tongue licked all over his entire cock’s length, around its head back down its shaft again. After one more flick of my tongue on the head of his cock, I took it entirely into my mouth and felt it twitch, as it grew harder as my lips encased him. I sucked around its head and my tongue played wildly. He moaned and groaned. I sucked all of him deep into my mouth and down my throat. I so desperately wanted him to cum in my mouth, down my throat.

I started a quite simple rhythm on him, which included an up, down action, with my tongue swirling around its head, and continued to go up and down, up and down.

He responded by pressing his cock very hard, deeper in my mouth and down my throat and then laid his hand on my head. At this point, I stopped my sucks on him, as I remove his cock from my mouth, I looked up at him seriously and forcefully said, “And don’t you dare even think about shoving my head down on that thing!” Nevertheless, I went back to a good suck on his cock, as I gave him one massive blow job!

I knew if I could continue this he would not hold out very much longer. I longed for this to continue and that I would finally get what I wanted from him. However, to my dismay, and suddenly without warning, he jerked and pulled out. He did not want to cum just yet. He had other plans in store for me.

He set my mind at ease with a small smirk of a smile as he pulled me back up and, lifting me effortlessly into his strong, but gentle arms, he carried me over to the bed, laid me down on my back with my legs spread as they hung off over the end of the bed.

He lifted my buttocks as he pushed a pillow underneath raising my bum upward to expose my wet pussy to his full view, as he dropped to his knees in front of me. His gaze moved from my eyes down to my wet, swollen pussy lips, back up to my body, and finally came to rest on the center of my universe, my very wet and ready pussy. I blushed, realizing that he was now in a position to stare straight at my sex, spread out before him in full view and all its glory.

His fingers began to trace mad patterns on my naked thighs as he stared hard at my pussy lips. He saw how wet I was. He smelled those sweet juices, a scent too strong now even for him to ignore any longer. He moved his head down in-between my legs where he inhaled my aroma as he began to lick. He began to push his tongue inside my vagina as he took me to an even higher more heightened state of arousal than I had ever known or felt before. More than my most aroused state, more even than my many sessions of masturbation.

I shivered as he pulled back to let his breath out. I could feel the cool air on my wet skin and pussy lips that began to quiver and pulse wildly, causing more of my pleasure to leak on my already wet legs. His hair tickled my thighs; his tongue touched me ever so softly and I was not completely sure if I had actually felt him or not.

His first taste of my juices sparked his senses and I saw him harden again with his first lick. He spread my thighs a little further as he buried his face deep in-between my legs again. He could hear all those many sharp intakes of breath from me while his tongue grazed over my clit with such a light touch. He licked my wet lips slowly, stopping only once before again started to nibble on me. Finding with his tongue that my clit had hardened he flicked it with his tongue but when I started to moan loudly, he moved his head away from my clitoris abruptly and went back to a slight lick on my wet pussy instead.

I felt not only sweat but also goose bumps again break out on my body. His teeth caused me to jump involuntarily and I was about to cum, and he knew it. Every time I came close, he would stop and move to another spot, slowing down enough to pull me back from the edge, preventing me from having the orgasm I so desperately needed. He must have known that the torture he doled out, maddening though it was, would end in the greatest reward for me if I were able to sustain it or ride it out. My body was now literally screaming for release, for him to fuck me.

He again felt my body react to his tongue’s touches; he knew he had me right where he wanted me. He pushed his middle finger deep inside me while his tongue worked frantically on my clit. Then he slowly added another finger, then twisted them both deeper in on the down stroke as he finger-fucked me. I bucked wildly and thought I would climax right then.

He knew I was very close and that he could easily have pushed me over the edge with just one flick of his tongue or quick swipe of his finger. The question was did he really want this to happen right then or not? The answer seemed to be NO! He stopped again, sat back on his ankles and looked hard at me again. He said in his soft sexy voice instead, how beautiful my shaved silky-smooth, wet and sexy pussy really looked.

By this time, I had gone completely berserk, ballistic, and wild! Why would he not just let me cum; NOW? I was there, yes right there, so many times on the verge of having a wonderful orgasm.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

Only a single moment more and ta da, I would have been there on cloud nine, in total ecstasy, about to fly.

I moaned and groaned loudly in agony and frustration, which seemed to be music to his ears. He chuckled as he grabbed my hands before I could reach down to finish that wonderful job myself.

He looked at me with those big grey puppy dog eyes then said, “No, not just yet, my Little One! No! No! No! Not just yet, but soon very soon!”

He wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled my head backward to reveal what he always called my beautiful throat and neck. He knows me so well all my likes, dislikes and in this case my weaknesses too. He kissed my exposed throat under my chin and worked his way down to my shoulder. He pulled back a little harder on my hair, which caused my back to arch a little as he bit down on my neck where it joined my shoulder. First, a small bite then a kiss and lick mixed with more gentle bites, kisses and licks. Keeping his hand in my hair, my head pulled back, he moved his other hand back to my firm breast where he began a massage to my super sensitive hard nipple, and he felt it harden ever more once again.

He released my hair, made me stand up straight, and turned me around to face the bed forcing me to bend as he cupped both my breasts from behind in his hands and began to push me forward toward the bed.

I had no idea what was to come next! He whispered in a most sexy voice, “Jessica, now Jessica, yes, bend over. You’re gonna get your comeuppances; I’m now gonna fuck you, yes, your pussy’s gettin’ fucked now. Hard. It’s time.”

I whimpered at those words. I could feel all my hot juices flow and run down my thighs while my pussy lips swelled, as I desperately wanted to feel his hard cock throb deep inside me. I bent over as he directed, I grabbed a hold of the bed, offered up my soaking wet pussy, then left it up to him as to how he would finally take me, for my first time ever, to get his hard cock inside me, where he could actually fuck me.

Taking hold of his hard cock in his left hand, he starts to rub it all around my pussy hole as he coats it with some of my juices. He slips only its tip inside me and we both groan as it goes past my inner lips only. He felt my pelvic muscles contract tightly as it squeezed down on the head of his cock. He twitched it slightly to give me a quick pleasurable feel before once again he pulls it back out, we both hear a pop sound, and we both laugh aloud.

He played with my clit using the head of his cock and then pushed it into my slit between those swollen folds, where he re coats it with those abundant juices as a lubricant for his forthcoming penetration. This time he planned to insert all of it deep inside me.

Again, he put the head of his penis up against my pussy and took a very strong grip of my hips with his strong hands. Now with one quick, mighty lunge, he buried his huge, thick, long penis deep inside me for my very first time ever.

I do not know what a girl is supposed to think or feel, at a time like this. ‘Her first time’. What is it supposed to feel like when her man’s penis is on its way into her vagina? For me, it felt as if he was going tear me apart. My hymen had been ripped and it bled heavily as the sharpest pain I had ever felt shot through my lower abdomen like a rocket blasted into space. I screamed and yelled as his penis went in and brought tears to my eyes.

The first thing that ran through my mind then was that my insides would never be the same again. They were torn, ripped open! WOW! OH, WOW! That thing hurt, I mean really hurt as he had now popped, or rather busted my cherry while he continued his inward thrust as far as it was possible before it bottomed out, deep inside me.

Despite the pain, he would not pull it back out of me but instead left himself deeply buried inside me and even pushed it in all the way to its full depth while he flicked, and even twitched its head while there.

I was shocked; I started to scream bloody murder. I was in severe pain but still his penis stayed buried deep inside, still it twitched and flicked wildly. No way was he about to remove it from me now. It hurt and burned with that sensation for what seemed like forever. My extremely tight vagina was now stretched to and beyond all limits of human endurance.

It continued to hurt and burn for some time, but still he did not remove it or pull it out!

My head flung backwards from the shock and surprise. My whole body convulsed violently and jerked and shook while it reacted to his huge penis as it thrashed inside, pushing deeper inside me. I slid back against him then desperately tried to jerk away. I pulled hard to get free of him and tried desperately, so desperately to get free of his big hard hurtful cock, to get it out of me so it would stop that awful hurt, also to get rid of that horrible burning sensation inside my vagina.

He said calmly very calmly, almost in a whisper, “Jessica, Jessica calm down, now just calm down so it will stop hurting you so!” However, he continued to hold it deep inside me.

What was this? HE WANTS ME, TO CALM DOWN. WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING! THIS HUGE THING INSIDE ME HURTS; IT REALLY HURTS AND HURTS BADLY!

A little while later, I finally realized he was not about to let me get free or release me so I had better do as he said and I finally settled down, stopped my fight with him as I calmed down and laid my head and chest on the bed. Crying frantically, tears still streamed down my cheeks as I pushed my buttocks upward toward his hurtful penetrating penis still buried deep inside me.

Suddenly, as if by magic, it stopped. I no longer hurt or had those agonizingly severe sharp pains that tore and ripped at my insides that were associated with my having been deflowered; now for the first time in that fuck session it actually felt good to have him in there. I smelled a very strong new aroma that filled our room as my arousal grew; my body began to secrete some kind of new very unfamiliar fluids and fragrances. When I became more relaxed, all the hurt that I had experienced began to subside and dissipate.

Finally, it all stopped completely, and even the burning sensation ceased and I now felt as if I wanted him to continue with my so-called 'breaking-in' session.

Now that I was no longer in pain, I seemed to be heading towards a completely new and totally pleasurable, enjoyable experience with him, still deep inside. He could now finally get back to actually moving his cock inside me and back to the job in hand, that of getting me properly fucked.

I called out to him, “Fuck me! Yes fuck me hard, harder!” It now felt oh so much better having him with his cock in my pussy, as he fucked me deeply. I felt pleasure in so many new and different ways, and all this was happening to me.

He started once again to move in and out of me, while he slammed my pussy hard and wild going at a frantic pace. His balls began to slap against my buttocks and I wanted it faster, deeper, and harder. He realized that neither of us would last very much longer at this fast frantic pace, but now not even, he could stop himself or slow down his fucking now. He fucked me with every ounce of energy and strength that he possessed or even could muster. Faster, harder, deeper he went with each stroke.

Even as big, long and hard as his cock was, he never once hit my cervix. That really surprised me since I had always heard it happens when one is somewhat larger and well endowed.

With one hand, he reached around me, where he began his light touch, rubbing my clit gently while he continued to fuck continually with his cock deeply planted in me. He leaned forward over my back, placed his other hand over my breast nipple as he lightly fondled, twisted and squeezed it. Then he stood back up straight as he took me along with him

He pushed me over the edge just moments before he came very hard and quickly. I felt his hand clamp down on my breast’s nipple and that is when I let it all go. I moaned loudly as I felt him deep inside as he jerked multiple times inside my pussy for several minutes. I had begun to squirm and buck, and then, with one final hard shove he exploded as he shot his load of spunk into my vagina. I counted fourteen pulses as he pumped deep inside me but only eight or nine when I could actually feel his sperm ejaculating inside me.

I felt the heat as it enveloped me in wave after wave, as I knew it was extremely close to my own orgasm. My senses were in overdrive, and then, at last, I was Cumming. Oh yes, and Cumming hard. I screamed. Lights flashed before my eyes as my legs went completely limp and numb. We both collapsed onto the bed with me still held tightly in his arms.

It was the best, definitely the best orgasm that I had ever experienced. In realty being more precise, they were the best orgasms ever. The build-up had helped me to ride wave after wave to even a third, fourth, fifth, or sixth orgasm, each one gets somewhat smaller in magnitude, but still such a wonderful climax to my first cock in pussy fuck, ever.

We were both completely exhausted and drained, but deeply satisfied. I laid my arms alongside his as I leaned back onto his chest. His breathing matched that of my own.

I was now already planning to have sex with him again in about an hour. “Can we do that again?” Yes, I actually asked, and wanted him to fuck me again!

We spent the night together and had sex twice more that night before finally, we went to sleep. For my second time with him, we lay in bed with me on my back and he lay on his side with one leg over mine. We kissed and hugged as he massaged my clit and pussy opening with his finger. I felt his cock harden against my leg and my pussy became soaked as he started to push a finger then two inside me, he finger fucks me getting me ready for the main event. He pulled his fingers out and I lick and suck all those juices from them as he starts to get on top.

He pushed his cock into my wet pussy and began to fuck me, the whole time in missionary style as he went for all the pussy he could possibly fuck before shooting his load for a second time inside me. This time when he squirted, I counted seven strong throbs inside before it again begins going flaccid. He rolled off me as he lies on his back.

About an hour-and-a-half later, we went at it for a third time. This time he lay on his back as I mounted him in reverse cowgirl style, giving him one glorious ride lasting about twenty minutes. He again explodes deep inside me dumping somewhat a smaller load this time with only four quick but strong squirts. After we finished this third session, we were both extremely tired and exhausted so, we lay and talked together for a short while before finally drifting off to sleep. We slept with no cover over us together arm-in-arm and still naked all night.

On Sunday morning, we are still nude as I awoke and looked over at Chuck. He lay on his back with his cock hard, sticking up in the air, fully erect. He seemed massive, even bigger than I remember from the night before.

I asked him if it hurt after last night and he said “no,” so I asked if I could get back on it again. He looked at me again with those big bright puppy dog eyes and said, “You certainly can, as much as you like! It’s yours to do with as you will!”

We again took time to get in another good fuck session with each other. He and I both came at the same time and I really enjoyed this time with him as I had the chance to give of myself to him. He had pleased me much more than he will ever know! Afterward, we lay side-by-side, face-to-face as we gazed at each other. We talked for a little while about what a wonderful weekend it had been and how much fun we had both had. All that pleasure with each other that we had enjoyed the previous night and again in the morning, before getting up and taking a shower together. After our shower, we no longer smelled as if we had sex all night long.

We checked out of our hotel room taking our time having lunch and driving back in the afternoon.

************

Now that I look back on our weekend together, I really don’t know for sure, if he could have taken his penis out of me or not, since I was holding him inside me tightly using my pelvic muscles. It hurt and burned so much but I still clamped down on him hard trying desperately to stop all that pain. After I finally relaxed and released the clamp, he could once again finally move around inside me.

Could that have possibly been a problem of my own making? Well, I guess I will never know for sure!

Now I truly believe he knew more about what he was doing to make sure I could get the most pleasure out of our time together. I think he is the one for me! That special someone, because he truly cares for and about me, and that he even, deep down inside himself, LOVES me! He definitely shows it!

************

It has now been more than a week as I am writing about our time together. I can truthfully say I still want him to fuck me every chance we can get together alone. Therefore, when we go over to my folks for Thanksgiving, I hope and pray that we get some time alone together for another romp!

~~Jessica~~

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments