Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend to remember Part 2

"Young mans first sex"

2
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
963 words 963 words
Rusty woke up to the sound of the shower. The rest Jenny suggested the night before turned out to be an eight-hour sleep. Two times he woke up and felt her warm soft body lying next to him bringing thoughts of the night before.

"It's about time you woke up, sleepy head," Jenny said.

She was standing in the door of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head but naked other wise.

"Sleepy Head? During the week I get up at 1 AM when I'm on the flight roster," Rusty said as he looked at her lovely nakedness.

She had a slight tan except for on her large, firm breasts and her ass that showed her creamy white skin which had been covered with a bikini. Her flat, stomach drew his eyes down to the small mound just above her pussy lips. He was surprised that she had no pussy hair so that her pink pussy lips were exposed to his gaze.

"My god you are beautiful," seeing her nude was creating the desired reaction she was looking for.

"I can see that, and I want some but did you forget the baseball game?"

Rusty showered. Then they went for breakfast, followed by a bit of window shopping along Market Street. Then they caugh a city bus to Candlestick Park.

After the game, they returned to town, had dinner, took in a movie, and returned to his room. All day long she had sexually teased him with words, and movements. He was half hard all day.

"Get the uniform off, sailor, and take a shower with me," she said, doing a slow, sexy strip tease for Rusty. He was in the shower first. As she stepped in to the stall, she brushed his body with hers.

Jenny reached down and took his now hard cock in her hand. He felt that electric touch all over his body. It was exciting. "I want this in my pussy soon."

She bent down and kissed the head and ran her tongue around and under it. He washed her with his hands, touching and feeling all the soft lovely curves of her body. He took his time and enjoyed drying her off.

Jenny lay down on the bed saying, "I am going to teach you how to make love to a woman."

Sliding to the edge of the bed and spreading her legs, she had him get on his knees between her legs. It allowed him to have a close-up view of her smooth pussy. Using her fingers, she spread her pussy lips. She explained every part and told him what felt good to her and how to us his tongue and fingers to give pleasure to a woman.

He touched her pussy with her hand guiding his at first. He was surprised at how wet she was as he was kissing her inner thighs and pussy lips. He licked her pussy bottom to top, several times, stopping each time to put his tongue in her pussy, and lick and suck her clit.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

He loved her smell and taste.

He placed his middle finger in her pussy as he started kissing, licking, and sucking on her clit. At this point, Jenny stopped giving him instructions and begin to moan as one lost in her own enjoyment of his tongue.

She raised her hips to his mouth as she shuddered with pleasure and pushed her pussy into his face, moaning as she climaxed.

Rusty begin to explore her body as he moved up. He kissed her navel and, stomach and then cupped first one breast and then the other. He kissed and sucked on her nipples, causing Jenny to moan softly. As he was playing with her breasts, he kissed her using his tongue Jenny tasted her pussy still on his tongue. This excited her.

"I want to feel your cock in my pussy. Turn on your back."
 
Jenny climbed on top and positioned herself. Taking his cock in her hand, she spread his pre-cum around the head and placed it at her pussy slit. She then slowly lowered herself down until she could feel his balls.

They did not move. Jenny enjoyed the feeling of his cock filling her, and Rusty was surprised at how warm, wet, and soft her pussy felt. After all the times he had thought about this, he had not come close to how it good it felt to be deep in her pussy.

Jenny bent forward so he could kiss and fondle her breasts as she slowly started to push up and down on his cock.

He could feel her wetness beginning to wash over his balls. He put his hands on her waist to impede her excitement as he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold off from cumming for long.

Jenny was breathing hard, and moving much faster. When she was all the way down, she made a slight wiggling movement that made her moan and made him struggle to keep from cumming.

"I can't wait any longer. I'm going to cum," Rusty said.

"Let me feel your hot cum, baby."

Jenny felt his cock swell a bit more, and then his hot cum started filling her pussy. It caused her to moan, and make that slight wiggling movement as she was sitting on his cock. She reached her own orgasm.

"Baby, that was incredible. You feel so good inside of me."

She lay down on Rusty, making sure he stayed inside her, and kissed him sweetly several times all over his face.

"I had planned to stay seven days, but I think it will be a month. And if you don't mind doing some sight seeing, we can have the nights to make love," Jenny said.

Published 
Written by Navy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments