Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allyson's First Time Story

"Memories of my first time of having sex"

49
34 Comments 34
45.9k Views 45.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
It was my last year of high school and I was still a virgin. My name is Allyson and I’m active on the swim team. I’m 5’8” and weigh one hundred and thirty pounds. I have blue eyes and light brown hair. I have large breasts around a 36 C cup size and my body is very fit and athletic. I love to swim. It makes me feel good all over.

My best friend Rachel, who I've known my whole life, had a pool at her house and she often would let me swim there when I was not able to access the school pool. Rachel had a sister named Shelly, who was twenty-two years old and went to college.

Shelly was a beautiful girl and everybody was always looking at her. Several times, she had taken Rachel and myself to the mall and all the men would be looking at her. She was just gorgeous. She had blond hair, green eyes, and she was also tan like Rachel and myself. Shelly was as tall as me, except her breasts were very large. I think she was around a 38 D cup size.

I have very fond memories of when I lost my virginity. I'll go over all the details of what happened that day.

Usually, on the weekends, I'd go over to Rachel’s house and use her pool. I drove over and when I got there I rang the bell.

Ding Dong

“Allyson, my mother and Rachel went to my grandmother’s for the weekend, but you can use our pool. I know my mother lets you use it. Why don’t you get changed and then go outside to the pool,” Shelly said.

“Thanks so much, Shelly. I didn’t know that Rachel was not here.”

I walked into the house and went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I was already wearing my bathing suit. I grabbed my towel and walked towards the sliding glass doors in the kitchen.

“Allyson, if you need anything, I’ll be here all day. Just holler or come into the house and get me.”

“Okay, thanks a lot, Shelly.”

I noticed, when I went to go outside that Shelly was really staring at me. She had a weird look on her face. I wasn’t sure what was going on with that. I opened the door and went outside to the pool. I put my towel on one of the chaise lounges and then slowly got into the pool. Their pool was heated, so it felt really nice on my skin.

I did about fifteen laps across the pool. My muscles felt tired after all that swimming. I decided to take a little break. They also had a hot tub. I walked over to it and sat down. The warm water felt so good on my aching muscles. The jets were very strong when I put my back up against it.

I then was feeling kind of horny. I had overheard some girls at school talk about masturbating in either a bathtub or a Jacuzzi. I decided to try it. I hooked my legs over the top of the Jacuzzi and moved my bathing suit off to the side. The water hit my pussy and it felt so good. I started to like hump the Jacuzzi jet. The feeling was totally incredible.

I was a virgin and had never experienced this kind of feeling. The water was so strong and it was hitting right over my clitoris. I've never masturbated ever in my whole life. I once kissed a boy, but that was the extent of my experience. I was moaning and groaning and then I had noticed that Shelly was standing next to the hot tub.

“What are you doing Allyson? Are you getting off in our Jacuzzi?"

“I guess so. I never did anything like this before ever. I heard some girls at school talk about it and I just wanted to try it. I’m so embarrassed.”

“You look so sexy doing it. You’re really turning me on. I’m going to go into the pool to cool off. You’re so sexy, Allyson.”

Shelly looked so hot. She was wearing a pink bikini. She was really tan and stood there looking like a goddess. She then walked away and took a swim. I then turned around and just sat in the Jacuzzi the right way. Shelly then got out of the pool and she joined me in the hot tub.

“Have you ever had sex, Allyson?” Shelly asked.

“No, I’m a virgin. I’ve never even masturbated. This was my first attempt at doing anything. It really felt incredible on my pussy."

“I bet it felt really good. You know we can both masturbate in the hot tub together. Why don’t we both take off our bathing suits and we can take turns masturbating for each other. Then later, I'll show you another way to make your pussy feel really good.”

I was feeling really nervous. Shelly was this beautiful, experienced goddess who wanted me to get naked with her and masturbate on the hot tub jets. I was feeling all warm and even a little high with thoughts of being naked with Shelly in the hot tub.

We both stood up and removed our bathing suits and then sat back down in the hot tub. We each got on a corner of the tub and hooked our legs over the side of the pool. The water was spraying directly into our cunts.

“Oh God, that feels so fucking good! Do you like how that feels, Allyson? My pussy feels great on these jets. Grind your pussy into the jets. Feel how nice it feels.”

I did as Shelly instructed me to do. I grinded my pussy all over the jets and the water was spraying into my pussy really hard and really fast.

“It does feel so good, Shelly. It feels so fucking good. Oh God!" 

“Allyson, let’s get out of the hot tub and go into my room. I want to show you how to masturbate," Shelly said excitedly.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams



We both got out of the hot tub and I followed her inside to her bedroom. She had a really nice room.

“I want you to sit down on my bed. Let me put the pillow behind your back. I want you to spread your legs and use your fingers on your pussy. Just rub your fingers all around.”

I got comfortable on the bed. I spread my legs and took my hand and rubbed my pussy. Shelly was watching me do it. She even put her hand over my hand to help me do it.

“That’s it, Allyson, rub your pussy. I want you to slip a finger into your vagina. Let me show you what I mean. Watch me do it.”

Shelly then sat next to me on the bed and spread her legs. She was rubbing and playing with her pussy too and then slipped a finger into her vagina. She was working her fingers in and out of her bald cunt.

I tried to copy exactly what she was doing. I noticed that my pussy was getting wet as I played with it.

“That’s it. Now really fuck yourself with your fingers. Do you feel how wet your pussy is getting? Keep doing it Allyson. Jesus, you look so damn hot doing it. Once you get yourself all wet, I’m going to lick your cunt.”

I was feeling so aroused and sexy with Shelly sitting next to me giving me instructions on how to masturbate. It didn’t take very long and I was having my first orgasm. My pussy juices were flowing out of my cunt.

Shelly then got into position and put her mouth on my pussy. I had no idea what she was doing, but it felt so good. She was licking and sucking on my pussy. She was lightly chewing on my pussy lips.

“Oh God! That feels so fucking good. Don’t stop. Oh God!”

I was so excited and wrapped my legs around Shelly’s neck and was grinding and bucking my virginal pussy into her mouth. She parted my pussy lips and pushed her tongue right into my vagina. It felt really good as she tongue fucked me. First slowly and then she was going faster. My legs started to shake uncontrollably and I felt some kind of pressure happening to me inside of my vagina.

“Jesus, that feels so good. I’m so excited. I feel so hot. I’m going to come.”

I then had my first orgasm from someone else. My pussy juices were flowing out of my cunt. Shelly was drinking the juices that were exploding out of me.

“Allyson, you taste so good. I’m loving your pussy. Jesus, what a gorgeous pussy you have.”

I was feeling so warm and dizzy after I had my orgasm. Shelly then came to me and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. I'd never kissed another woman before. Shelly was so passionate and her lips felt very soft as we kissed.

“Allyson, I want to make love to you. Would you like to have sex with me?”

I looked at Shelly all confused. I didn’t want to burst her bubble, but I did know that to have sex you would need a penis. I knew she was a girl and didn’t understand how we could have sex together. I just smiled and said sure. I didn’t really know how this would go down with Shelly.

Shelly then went into her drawer and pulled out a contraption that had a cock attached to it. I then realized that she really was going to make love to me with that interesting thing. Shelly then got some lubricant and smothered it all over her cock. She then squeezed out the lubricant and rubbed it all over my pussy.

“Don’t worry Allyson. I'll enter you very slowly and we'll make very passionate and tender love. Just relax and don’t tense up and it will feel really good. I promise.”

I was feeling a little nervous, but I didn’t want Shelly to think I was. We were both on the bed and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other’s mouths. Shelly leaned down and kissed my breasts. She was cupping and massaging one, while she played with my one nipple.

Her hands and mouth felt so good on my firm breasts. She then started to rub my pussy again. She had lubrication on me and then she slowly put her cock into me. She eased into my cunt. It felt really tight. I'd only ever put a tampon in, so this was feeling a little invasive as she pushed her way into my pussy.

As she was pushing I could feel my hymen breaking. Then she just fucked me full length. It hurt so much, but I just bit down on my lip, while Shelly was making love to me. As she was thrusting into my pussy, the pain subsided and it was feeling really good. My legs were at Shelly’s side as she was making love to me. We were kissing deep and passionately as we made love. It was really tender and passionate.

As we were making love, my pussy was making all sorts of wet, juicy, squelching noises. Shelly was thrusting deeper and faster into my pussy. And then it happened again, I screamed and moaned and had my first orgasm by penetration.

“Oh God, that was incredible. Thank you Shelly for being my first.”

Shelly pulled out and then went back down on me. She licked and slurped on all my juices that were pouring out of my pussy. Her face and neck were covered in my pussy juices. She then came back up to me and we kissed and held each other tight.

It was the most amazing day that I spent with Shelly. Rachel and I graduated high school and were both accepted to different colleges. When I was home from college and visiting my family and Rachel, I'd see Shelly. We never had sex ever again. We never even talked about it. It was definitely a very good memory and I often like to think about how I lost my virginity.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments