Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Vegas Adventure

"Amy's lives out he dream of a Las Vegas threesome"

20
7 Comments 7
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was after midnight as they strode thru the Aria casino, taking a break from the tables to stretch their legs and look for a place to have a drink. Soon they found a nice table at the edge of a lounge that offered them a good view of the bar and for people watching. With cocktails obtained the conversation turned to a game of guess the conversation of the others around them.

"Drunk couple in a fight" Eric said, stating the obvious about a couple walking by.

"Mad at him for losing too much money at the tables." Amy offered, nodding to the couple at the next table.

One by one they worked their way around the lounge, offering their conjecture on each couples circumstances until Amy said, "Call girl making a proposition."

"Where!?" Eric said quickly.

"Over there at the bar, the tall amber haired woman in the sequined dress taking to that guy" she said. The mans head shook side to side in a no thank you motion and she turned away to leave as she caught them looking her way.

"Oh great." Eric said, "She saw us looking at her and now she's coming over!"

"So what, baby." Amy replied. "Go with it and let's have some fun!"

Eric didn't know if she meant have some fun with the conversation or that she literally wanted to 'have some fun'.

The woman walked up to the table and asked if she could sit down.

"Please do." Eric said as she nestled into the plush chair across from them.

"Can we get you a drink?" Amy said.

"That would be great, Red Bull and Grey Goose like yours" was her reply.

'Shit.' Eric thought, a drink? How long are we going to talk to her for?

"Are you both having a good time in Vegas?" The woman asked.

"Yes we are." they replied.

"Are you looking for a better time?" she asked. They were both a little stunned, yet not really, at the speed in which the conversation had moved to this point. Eric did not answer, but rather looked to Amy for a reply. After all, she was the one that wanted to 'go with it' and he was going to test that.

"We are very much in love" Amy replied, "So we are really not interested in hooking up with other people. But there definitely are some fantasy things we desire that would require some assistance to fulfill."

"Sounds like you've found what you're looking for" was the reply. Oh shit, Eric thought. Amy is getting us in a little too far.

"What kinds of things interest you?" The stranger asked.

"I'm sorry, we didn't get your name" Eric said.

"Mona" she replied. "Like in, I wanna make you moan a lot". Their mouths hung open for a second and then Amy replied - "Soooo.... What we are looking for... Well...."

She could feel herself blush as she tried to put her wishes into words.

"First, I suppose, I would like to be held down by a beautiful woman while my husband fucks me."

Easy enough, Mona thought. "What else?"

"And she'd tell me what to do and what he was going to do to me" answered Amy.

"Yes - tell me more". Mona continued.

"Hmmm... I guess I would want to be in control and be the center of attention, not in competition with our third." Amy said.

"Very good" Mona replied. "That's important. So no physical involvement on my part?"

"Well...." Amy replied. "He couldn't fuck you, but you might be able to stroke his cock until he cums on me."

Eric was shocked. Were they really having this conversation?

"Ok. I get the idea on the boundaries" Mona said. "Would you like to continue our conversation upstairs?"

They both looked at each other and slowly nodded.

"How much are we talking?" Eric asked.

"$500" Mona replied.

They strode to the elevator with Mona just behind, in a little disbelief they were actually going to do this.

"We can still back out if you are uncomfortable" Eric whispered.

"I'm fine baby" Amy answered. "You are going to fuck me really well tonight and you are going to love this".

And with that they all entered the elevator and the doors closed behind them.

The elevator arrived at the 19th floor where Amy and Eric and made the short stroll to room 19-028. Another couple exiting the adjacent room gave them all a short glance before continuing on to the elevators. Soon they were inside and Mona asked to be paid up front, which Amy obliged with most of her $600 of blackjack winnings.

With business out of the way, Mona strode over to Amy and ran a finger down her shoulder and then down her bare arm, raising goose bumps. Next she traced her bare collar bone before wandering lower and circling her breast softly.

Amy could feel her nipples harden inside her dress. Mona moved behind her and cupped her breasts in each hand gently pushing them together like Eric would.

"Wow, you have fantastic tits!" she said. "I mean it, they are better than the majority of the strippers at The Spearmint Rhino."

Amy blushed and said thank you. With that, Mona unzipped her dress from behind and it fell to the floor around Amy's ankles and high spiked heels.

"Surprise" Amy mouthed at Eric. She stood before him wearing a red and black corset with a black thong. She looked incredibly beautiful as she tipped her head back to receive Mona's lips that were now moving down her neck as her hands began to unbutton the corset and lightly pinch Amy's erect nipples. One hand slid down her side, creating more goosebumps before gliding back up the inside of her thigh and under her thong until she found her completely bare playground.

"Holy shit girl" muttered Mona, "You really do have a stripper's body. Your husband is one lucky guy!"

With that, Mona took her by the hand and led her to a large tan ottoman that faced their full height windows. Wide, firm, and low, it was just what the occasion called for. Easy access and the ability to move around as Mona attended to her couple. She gently pushed Amy down and onto her back, her feet still on the floor but her knees slightly ajar.

"I'll be right back." Mona said.

With that she turned to Eric. "Take off your shoes and socks" she said.

Saby_Lovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saby_Lovely

"And the belt too."

Eric obliged. Mona strolled behind him and began to unbutton his shirt from behind, then the cuffs before pulling it off of him. She reached around him with both hands and unzipped his fly.

Eric could feel himself getting harder as she slipped a hand inside his shorts and freed his cock. She slowly gave him a single seductive stroke before unbuttoning the waist band and letting his pants fall to the floor. "Lose the boxers" she stated.

Eric unzipped Mona's dress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing lacy panties and a push up bra, with stockings and garters that complimented her high heels. Amy was a tad jealous at the sight of her naked husband standing before a call girl with a hard on.

Mona led Eric by the hand over to the reclining Amy and stood him between her thighs. She walked behind him and reached around to stroke him gently as Amy watched, until he was rock hard. Amy could feel her heart quicken and her pussy moisten at the sight of another woman stroking her husband's cock.

Eric grasped an ankle of Amy's in each hand and lifted them high, then opened them. As he dropped to a knee, Mona pulled aside Amy's thong and held the base of his cock as she directed it to Amy's little slit. He eased into her easily and she moaned.

Mona moved to the head of the ottoman and took her place. With one hand around Amy's throat, she pulled her head back, while the other opened the rest of her corset and pinched a nipple firmly. Eric began to pump into her pussy slowly as she moaned quietly.

Mona's hands slid to Amy's upper arms and pulled them over her head. Now with both arms and legs secured by her two attendants, Amy was helpless to escape as Eric's pace quickened.

"That's a girl" Mona whispered in her ear. "Very good". Amy was loving the feeling of this attention and her clit was swollen hard as she felt Eric bottom out in her with each stroke.

"Let her taste your cock." Mona said, still clasping her arms. Eric withdrew and came to the side of the ottoman, as Amy turned her head to the side. He dipped his cock into her open mouth, giving her just enough to wrap her lips around the head of it at first, before giving her increasing amounts with each stroke until he began bumping the back of her throat.

Mona moved a hand to the back of her head and the other to her throat and held her securely while Eric fucked her skull. He pulled out for a moment, giving her some air and allowing the excess saliva to flow out of her mouth and down her cheek before diving back in. This went on for some time, repeating over and over until she mumbled something as best she could with a mouth full of cock.

"I want you to suck his cock too" Amy gasped as Eric pulled his cock out of her throat. "I want to watch you suck his cock". Eric turn his hips to the side and slid his pole into Mona's open mouth, then withdrew it and went back into Amy's, alternating between the two recipients. Soon they were both fighting over it, cheated by the fact they had to share him.

Eric stepped back and pulled Amy to her feet, then spun her around and immediately pushed her back onto the ottoman on all fours. He grabbed his cock and entered her again from behind. Mona secured Amy's forearms and looked in her eyes from what seemed inches away. She wanted to see the reaction as she was pounded by Eric's increasingly engorged pole.

Mona moved her palms to Amy's shoulders and pushed her back onto Eric's cock every time he pulled out. Then she grabbed Amy's hair firmly pulling her head back a telling her to work harder.

Amy was delirious from the combined attention of two individuals. It seemed like hands covered her whole body and she closed her eyes to be fully aware of her multiple points of arousal. Suddenly, she felt herself being rolled over onto her back again, with her head hanging back off the ottoman.

Hands were on her tits, her pussy, and in her mouth all at the same time. Amy felt Eric's cock penetrate her again as she writhed. She felt a building orgasm coming and thrust her hips upward in keeping with Eric's rhythm as she drew closer. Suddenly it hit her like a train and she bucked and moaned as Mona held her tightly.

"That's it girl" she said, "That's the one!"

Amy lay prone on the sofa, totally spent. Eric still stood between her legs, his glistening cock throbbing as he surveyed her body. Mona walked behind him and reached around him to firmly take his cock in her hand. She pushed and pulled his shaft in long purposeful strokes, starting at the base and ending at the head. Eric's knees began to buckle a little and he let his hands rest on his head to give Mona complete access to him.

Amy could see Eric's head tip back as a large bead of pre-cum glistened from the head of his cock. It grew larger and she could see his testicles tighten. She knew he was close.

Mona pushed him closer to Amy until he stood above her and said "Where do you fantasize that your husband will cum on you while a call girl stokes his cock?"

"Everywhere!" Amy begged.

With that Mona pumped Eric hard and fast. As his cock hardened in her hand, she aimed it downward. A few drops of pre-cum fell on Amy's belly ring before Eric suddenly exploded, shooting a long rope of cum onto Amy's face. The second contraction shot a larger load onto her tits and she pushed them together as she rubbed it on them.

With the initial bursts over, Mona's stroking now emptied the rest of Eric's reserves. A steady drizzle of cum flowed from him and dripped slowly through her fingers onto Amy's waxed little slit until it was covered. Mona kept stroking him though the entire orgasm, trying to coax everything from his body. As it subsided, she shook his cock, peppering Amy's belly and ribs with tiny remnant drips.

Mona stepped back and gazed upon her handiwork. She picked up Amy's phone and snapped a picture of her cum covered, orgasm depleted body. "One for you to remember this by" she said, before pulling on her clothes and leaving the couple alone to experience their follow up session alone

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments