Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonfire Kisses

"Kisses are sweeter at night"

33
27 Comments 27
4.5k Views 4.5k
850 words 850 words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

Ashley and Emmit are a young couple who haven't been dating for long but they are so much alike with the things they love to do in their free time. They love to go camping and hiking. Emmit told her the night before that he had a special surprise planned for their next camping trip. He knew a spot that she hadn't been to yet and told her how magical it was.

Ashley is five feet tall with long blonde hair that she usually wore in a ponytail and bright blue eyes. She was as cute as a button. Emmitt was six feet five inches tall and built like a football player. He kept his blonde hair in a buzz cut and his eyes were green. He had a killer smile that always got him what he wanted.

He came flying up the dirt road to Ashley's family house. The place and land had been in her family for generations.

Ashley was the last of her siblings still living at home. She recently moved to the guesthouse on the property because her parents decided she needed her space and they wanted an empty nest. Emmit pulled into a spot near her door and climbed out of his truck and walked up to the door. He didn't even have a chance to knock on the door. Ashely came out and greeted him with a kiss and a hug.

He smiled at her and asked, "Are you ready to go, sweetie?"

She replied, "Yes, just have to grab my bag."

He smiled as he beat her to her bag. She closed the door behind her. They walked to his truck hand in hand. He let go of her hand and tossed her bag in the bed of the truck and then helped her in the cab of the truck. She sat the picnic basket in the seat as he walked around the truck and climbed behind the wheel of the truck and they drove off.

They drove in silence for a while which was unlike him but she wasn't worried. He pulled into a clearing. It was more beautiful than any she had ever seen. He helped her out of the truck and then they unloaded the things together but he wouldn't let her go inside of the tent. While he finished with the tent she set up the blanket for the picnic she had packed and made sure they had wood for the fire. They always brought their own wood just in case. When she was done she sat down on the blanket and smiled at him.

She said, "Come join me."

He smiled and moved over to the blanket. He sat down next to her and leaned over and kissed her softly.

He asked, "What's in the basket?"

She smiled and unpacked the basket. There was fried chicken, potato salad, grapes, and cheese and crackers. She had packed his favorite cookies as well. They feasted on the food. Then he got up and started the fire as the sun was setting.

He went into the tent for a minute and came back out grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

He smiled down at her and asked her to stand up and close her eyes for him. She smiled up at him and he helped her to her feet. She was puzzled but waited with her eyes closed.

He said, "Okay, open your eyes sweetie."

She opened her eyes and saw him down on bended knee holding a ring box. She gasped and smiled. He opened the box and nestled in the box was an Irish Claddagh ring. She smiled because she knew what he was going to ask.

He looked up at her feeling a little nervous.

He said, "I know we haven't been together long but I can't imagine my life without you by my side. Will you marry me, Ashley?"

With tears in her eyes, she responded, "Yes."

He slipped the ring on her finger and they shared a long kiss as the fire burned behind them. They sat by the fire kissing and cuddling as he explained that the ring had been in his family for many generations and the history and meaning of the Claddagh ring.

He explained, "My great grandfather gave it to his wife when he proposed, then it was handed down through the family till it became mine."

She smiled at him. Then they laid back on the blanket and kissed, slowly undressed each other, not caring if anyone saw them since it was completely dark. They slowly explored each other until the fire died. He checked to make sure the fire was out completely. Then he carried her into the tent and laid her on the mattress to continue where they left off. They kissed and touched till the passion was too much and they slowly made love until they climaxed together. They got comfortable and fell asleep with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her.

They knew that their future would be full of adventure.

Irisrainbow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irisrainbow

 

Published 
Written by Denim_Daisy10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments