Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can I Kiss You

"Burning Passion"

17
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"A romantic sensual romance with the one who you just met"

It's late in the evening when you finally arrive. You enter, and I try to keep it casual and cool, but all I can do is think about how you might taste. We talk, we laugh, share drinks. Inching closer and closer together. After a few hours, we find ourselves tangled up.

Your hand is warm on my thigh. I wonder if you can hear how hard my heart is pounding as your head lays on my chest.

Your breath smells like whiskey as you tilt your head up to mine, and you murmur, "Can I kiss you?"

My breath hitches, and I feel a sharp pang of want and warmth. I bite my lip, trying not to appear too eager, but I need you.

"Yes."

There's no hesitation as we crash together. It's fast and hungry. My hands grab the side of your face, trying to pull you even closer somehow, as your hands travel up my back, stopping briefly at my neck. I can feel a twinge in my lower belly. Your nails press into my neck, and I moan, feeling another wave of heat and want.

Your lips curl into a smile as you slow us, combing our fingers through my hair. It's soft and methodical. Your lips break from mine, and you leave a trail of kisses down my neck. I careen my head back to follow your hand. Just as my body leans into this new slow pacing, your fingers twist around my hair, followed by a sharp pull.

"Fuck"

A gasp I can't control has you smirking at me. I like it. You test the waters, pulling my head this way and that, until you decide to give another hard tug to pull me onto your lap. Straddling you, feeling you through your jeans causes another wave of wanting and my hips roll under me. As they circle, my clit is pushed against your hard cock.

"Stop," you order. I don't want to but I do, desperate to please you. I force my hips to still. You give me a once over, your eyes briefly watching my different parts. I must look a mess already. My mouth open and panting, my breasts heaving up and down with each breath.

You hook a finger under my chin and turn my head, examining closely.

You pull me closer, gently biting my ear as you whisper, "Beautiful."

Before I can finish melting at this single word, you push your hips grinding yourself against my clit. I become aware of just how wet I am for you. You twist your fingers in my hair again, and I swear I can feel your cock twitch as another moan escapes me. I push into you and lean in to kiss you again. But I can't.

You hold a fistful of my hair in your fingers, pulling me away with my lips mere centimeters from yours.

"You wanna kiss me?" You smirk, already knowing the answer. "Go on then, do it. Kiss me."

A mess of want and need, a series of whimpers tumbles from my lips. The closer I get, the more you grip my hair, forcing more waves of heat to my sex. I can't stop grinding on you.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

I try again to get my face to yours. Failing again and again.

"Awww, come on, pet, I thought you wanted to kiss me?" lou lilt, a playful gleam in your eye.

Determined to show you how badly I want you, I try to keep my hips still as you pull on my hair again.

When I finally do get my lips to yours, all I can feel is hot and hunger. You bite into my bottom lip, and I cry out before returning the favor. You growl into my throat as you push me off of you and my head hits the seat of the couch as you take your turn on top of me.

Your hands push into my side and touch at the edge of my shirt.

"Can I take this off?" Your breath is warm on my ear. I can't find words so I nod. You pull my shirt over my head and survey my body. My back arches as you run your nails down my neck, between my breasts. My cunt is wet and warm and wanting. Everything you do to me feels better than the last and I need more. Your lips move down my chest and close to my nipple. Shallow excited breaths as you pause. You look up at me, your eyes asking permission.

I can't voice it, so I try and push your head closer. Wrong move. You pull my wrists and pin them to my sides, shaking your head as I moan for you again. You look again for permission raising your eyebrows at me daring me to defy you once more. I've learned my lesson, and so I nod. Your mouth envelopes my left nipple, causing my hips to buck on their own accord.

Fuck. FUCK. FUCK!

You seem amused by the fact that I can't stop whimpering as you roll your tongue around my nipple. You move from one to the other, and you slide yourself so I grind against your thigh. My whole body careens into your touch, my skin is on fire in the best way. I don't know how much more of this I can take, and I know how pathetic that is.

"You're already close, aren't you?" You're onto me. I can't hide it so I just look at you. Wanting, needing, close, and desperate. I can feel your cock hard against my hip. "God, you're such a desparate fucking slut. Come on then. Come for me."

You give the permission I didn't know I was waiting for, grinding against me over and over as I tumble over the edge. You push a hand over my mouth as I cry out.

"You alright?" You lay a soft hand on my chest. My breathing is heavy and my head feels light as I start to come back to reality. Words have yet to return, so I smile and dip my head down.

"Good. You did so well. You can settle now." You pet my head, gently working some of the knots you'd previously tangled. I lay my head on your shoulder. "Settle. Breathe. Come back. Your body is yours."

For now, yes. But I already can't wait to let it be yours once more.

Published 
Written by daddysbabydoll1213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments