Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the Act

"On an office away-weekend, the intern gets a surprise"

29
15 Comments 15
22.4k Views 22.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Recommended Read
“Oh fuck off, will you Alex?”

It was the first time I’d ever seen anyone having sex for real. The first time I’d seen a woman naked, come to that, though all I could actually see was a pair of long, smooth legs wrapped around Dave’s hairy backside.

He had stopped thrusting to turn his head and shout at me, and I heard the woman – I think it was Katy, from finance – moan something to the effect that she would very much like him to continue.

I mumbled some apology, face burning, and quickly closed the door.

Out in the darkened hallway I swore under my breath. That was supposed to be my bedroom for the night.

The office intern will never be high on the priorities list on company “away weekends” but I had thought I might at least get a bed to sleep in.

I wandered back downstairs, through the narrow corridors of this big old farmhouse with its dozens of bedrooms, to the big living room where we’d had our ridiculous team-building games that afternoon.

There were plenty of sofas there, and though the open fire was now embers the room was still warm enough. I gathered a few throws, blankets and cushions, and set about making myself a nest for the night.

I tried not to think about what was going on in what should have been my room, though I knew I would end up thinking of nothing else all night. My cock had been straining in my pants since I had walked in on them, and my face was still red with long-harboured shame. No one wanted to admit they were a nineteen-year-old virgin.

“What are you doing?” said a voice.

I looked up with a strangely guilty feeling, and saw a woman with short bleached-blonde hair standing by the door looking at me. It was Amy, our HR manager.

“I’m going to, er, sleep here I think,” I stammered. “There’s, um, someone in my room. Two someones.”

“Oh dear,” said Amy in her sombre, upper class accent. “Well, I’ve got a big double all to myself and you’re welcome to share it if you like.”

She left the room without waiting for an answer. I stood motionless for a few moments, heart racing, as I heard her walking up the stairs. She had spoken in her usual matter-of-fact tone, no suggestion or even question in her voice.

Was she serious?

I ran to the door.

“Would that be all right?” I asked urgently, looking up the stairs at her.

“What?” she asked, turning.

“If I sleep with, I mean, er, share a bed with you?”

My face was burning red again, but if she noticed she didn’t react.

“I wouldn’t have offered if it wasn’t,” she said simply. “It’s the attic room. Come on.”

I followed her up two flights of stairs, feeling breathless and excited. Was I really going to share a bed with this gorgeous woman? Finally? Would anything... happen?

The attic was a large, airy space dominated by an enormous four-poster bed, bathed in moonlight streaming in from uncovered skylights. I closed the door behind us, and Amy switched on a bedside lamp.

“Turn around please,” she said. “So I can get undressed,” she added when I looked blank.

Oh.

I faced the wall, feeling disappointed and stupid but also monumentally aroused as I heard the rustle of cloth behind me.

“Okay, you can turn round,” she said.

Amy was just climbing into bed, wearing a long white t-shirt that reached halfway down her thighs. From the corner of my eye I noticed her smart black dress draped over a chair, a big lacy bra slung on top.

I faced away from the bed as I took off my shirt and trousers, hiding my very obvious erection from her. She was facing away anyway, lying on her side, as I climbed into the bed and pulled the covers over me.

“Er, goodnight,” I said quietly, as I switched off the lamp.

“Goodnight Alex,” she said softly.

I lay on my side, facing her, barely a foot away from her body. I watched the way the highlights in her hair moved gently in the moonlight as she breathed. Gradually her breathing deepened and slowed as she fell asleep.

Well, I thought. That’s that.

My dick was like an iron bar in my boxer shorts, straining against the fabric. I waited a while, but it wasn’t going away. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Katy’s legs wrapped around Dave’s arse. Every time I opened them I saw the back of Amy’s head, heard her gentle breathing, and found myself thinking about that big red bra.

There was no way I was going to sleep tonight.

Unless...

I was confident she was asleep, but still I hardly dared breathe as I stealthily unbuttoned my boxers and let my erection spring free. It throbbed in my hand as I began gently stroking myself under the covers, aching for release.

I kept my movements subtle to avoid shaking the bed, kept my breathing soft as the pleasure grew. I kept my eyes fixed on the back of her head, ready to stop at once if she so much as moved.

“Alex, are you masturbating?”

I stopped in mid stroke, my hand still tight around my penis, my heart pounding in my chest.

Amy rolled over and faced me, looking wide awake .

“Alex?”

“Sorry,” I said. “Yes, um, I just, er, couldn’t sleep. Really sorry, just... I’ll stop.”

“No it’s fine,” she said, her face not giving anything away. “You carry on. Best you get a good night’s sleep.”

“Really?” I said. “You don’t mind?”

The bed rocked slightly as she shrugged.

“No.”

“Oh. Okay.”

I hadn’t actually let go of my cock, and now started stroking it again, very slowly. Amy hadn’t rolled away.

“You’re looking at me,” I said, bashfully.

“Is that a problem?”

“No,” I said quickly. “It’s just, er, strange.”

Amy didn’t often smile at work but she suddenly smiled now, and her face lit up to rival the moon.

“Hasn’t a woman ever watched you wank before?” she asked, her eyes flashing cheekily as she said the word.

“No,” I muttered.

“Well,” she said, moving closer in the bed. “There’s a first time for everything.”

Her face was inches from mine. I could feel the touch of her breath and the heat of her skin. I started to move my hand faster, and breathe more deeply.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked softly.

I gave a nervous little laugh, but said nothing.

“Are you thinking about me?”

“May... be...”

“I’ll bet you are,” said Amy, a wicked grin touching her face. “I’ll bet you’re imagining your hand is my cunt, and you’re fucking me senseless right here on this bed, aren’t you?”

I gasped, and had to slow my pace immediately to keep from cumming.

She laughed at my shocked expression.

“I’m right, aren’t I?” she said.

“Almost,” I said, as nonchalantly as I could, keeping a gentle circling motion around my tip.

She kissed me on the lips, briefly but passionately, then drew back smiling.

“You’re a very naughty boy, Alex,” she said. “Stroking your cock while you’re in my bed, thinking rude thoughts about me.”

“I’ll stop if you...”

“Oh no, you carry on,” she said, sitting up and flinging the covers back.

The air was a sudden cold pressure on my skin, but my erection still throbbed in the moonlight. I began stroking it again, slowly, as my eyes were pulled to the enormous mass of her breasts straining against the t-shirt.

“You like my tits?” she said, giving them a playful squeeze. “Is that what you’re thinking about? You want to slide your cock in between them and shoot your load all over my face?”

I gasped again, feeling my whole body pulse with pleasure. I wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Or maybe you want a blowjob,” she said, leaning down and kissing me again.

BarbaraSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSky

“You want me to suck your dick? You want to cum in my mouth?”

I moaned aloud as my orgasm began, but her hand snapped lightening-fast to grip my wrist.

“No,” she said, simply. “You’re not going to cum yet.”

I whimpered a little, as the ecstatic tides of release washed back from the edge.

Amy drew my hand gently away from my dick, then straddled my chest and pulled the long t-shirt up over her head.

Her breasts were big, firm and perfect, and they hung above me accentuated by sharp moonlight and deep shadow. They moved with her deep breaths, holding me entranced.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she said. “For real?”

I looked into her eyes, which were regarding me with deep naked lust, like she wanted to swallow me whole.

“Yes,” I breathed.

She swung off me and lay down on her back, naked but for her tiny red knickers. I struggled out of my boxer shorts and moved towards her, cock aching and throbbing.

I lay down on top of her, feeling her skin hot against mine, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Her hands gripped my bum, pulling my hardness against the damp crotch of her panties. She moaned into my mouth, almost laughing, and then pushed me back, looking me deep in the eye.

“Fuck me,” she said.

I smiled nervously as I looked down at her, smooth skin glowing pale in the moonlight, and tried to still my shaking hands. I could feel my heartbeat pulsing through my swollen cock. Was this really happening?

I stroked my hands down her body, enjoying the soft swell of her breasts against my palms and the way she moved as I touched them. Further down, over her tight stomach, round her hips and, finally, to the tiny snatch of dark cotton between her parting thighs.

I gripped the waistband of her knickers, and she swung her legs up as I pulled them off. Her pussy glistened wetly in the crisp white light as she opened herself to me.

“Amy,” I said, swallowing nervously. “I’ve never...”

“Shh...” she said, putting a finger to my lips. “There’s a first time for everything Alex. For you, it’s now.”

She pulled me down on top of her, one guiding hand taking hold of my erection. I gave a low, throaty moan as her hot wetness enveloped me. The sensation was overpowering.

“Yes,” she whispered. “Fuck me!”

I began to thrust, sliding in and out of her with a wet sound, kissing her and pulling her tight against me. Our bodies moved like two parts of some sensual machine, there on the enormous bed in the moonlight, every motion perfectly balanced and ecstatically surreal.

She pushed me back and swung her legs up, keeping me nestled deep inside her, so that my shoulders were pressing against her knees as I hung above her. I grabbed her firm, round bum and tilted her hips upwards as I thrust again and again. Deeper now, so much deeper.

“Oh god yes!” she screamed. “That’s the spot, Alex, right there!”

She started rubbing one hand frantically on her clitoris, the other gripping my hip. Her tits bounced and rippled as I fucked her.

“Fuck!” I moaned. “Your pussy feels so fucking good!”

And it did. The tightness of it, the hotness of it... I was amazed I had lasted this long.

A minute or so later, as I started to feel my balls tighten and knew I couldn’t hold out much longer, she came. Her face contorted and she gave an ear-splitting scream, her body rocking and writhing on the bed and tipping me over my own precipice. I kept on thrusting madly, mind full of flashing colours, as my cock exploded with great pulsing jets of cum deep inside her.

The machine had hit some magical resonance now, and every frantic movement shot pleasure through us both like roaring steam. Time seemed to disappear, along with the rest of the world around us, and everything became an endless plateau of unimaginable bliss.

I emerged from some distant state, disappointed to find my orgasm had finished, but enjoying the strange warm glow covering my body. My cock was still inside her, softening slowly.

Amy sighed, and opened her eyes.

“Not bad for your first time,” she said contentedly. “Let’s see what your second time is like, shall we?”

She shoved me backwards onto the bed, and I landed on my back with a grunt. In moments I was experiencing a new hot, wet sensation as she took my spent dick into her mouth and began working it expertly with her lips, tongue and hands. I was hard again almost instantly.

I gave a loud gasp as she slipped the tip of one finger up my bum, and began circling it gently while massaging my balls with her palm. I had never felt such pleasure. I wanted it to last forever.

“How do you want me?” she asked, still stroking my cock with one skilful hand and fingering me with the other.

Thought was difficult, so I just said the first position that came to mind.

“Doggy style,” I breathed. “I want to fuck you from behind.”

She smiled, withdrew the finger and let go of me. Then she got up onto her knees, turned away and bent over.

Her cheeks were large pale orbs in the moonlight, split by a dark shadow. I wasted no time getting to my knees and moving close behind her.

I touched the tip of my cock to her vagina and began circling around her opening. I wanted to carry on teasing her like this, wanted to feel in control, but I couldn’t hold back. I slid into her and began thrusting wildly .

“Oh yes!” she screamed. “Give it to me Alex! Fuck me!”

I did. I fucked her. I fucked her as hard as I could, slamming my dick in and out of her hot body. I gripped her bum tightly, spreading those beautiful cheeks and sliding my thumb in between them. Her tight ring gripped my thumb as I gently penetrated her.

She grunted loudly, like an animal, pushing herself back harder onto my double penetration. I could feel her fingers brushing against my balls as she rubbed her clit.

She bucked against me, screaming and clenching her pussy tight around my dick as she came again. Then, as my own orgasm neared, she pulled herself forwards, off me, and rolled onto her back.

“Come here,” she said, panting and squeezing her breasts suggestively .

I guessed what she wanted. I straddled her, lay my stiff cock in between her huge tits and moaned as she pressed them tightly around it. I lasted only three thrusts before the first white spurt splashed over her chest and neck. She bent her head forwards and caught the second spurt on her lips and cheeks, then took me into her mouth and sucked every last drop of cum out of me as I roared and shook .

I collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. She knelt over me, cheeks bulging, and kissed a mouthful of my own salty spunk into my mouth. I swallowed it greedily.

Amy lay down beside me, her head resting on my chest. Every so often her body shook, and she moaned with orgasmic aftershocks.

We both fell asleep in the moonlight, and woke with the golden dawn.

* * *
The old me would have been embarrassed by the surreptitious attention my co-workers paid me the next morning, but I was a new man now. I had known the exquisite pleasures of sex, and the world seemed just that little bit brighter for it.

Some of the fleeting looks were envious, some amused and some merely curious. I got a particularly evil stare from Dave, whose tragically brief liaison with Katy had been – according to later office rumour – profoundly disappointing for both parties.

I felt a deep sense of inner peace and satisfaction and, I have to admit, more than a little smugness.

Amy seemed utterly unmoved by the attention, returning immediately to her somewhat severe manner as she rallied us into yet another pointless team exercise.

Only the occasional glint in her eyes as she looked at me – and the fact that we were, at her suggestion, wearing each other’s sticky underwear – reminded me of the night before.

We all stayed one more night at the farmhouse. Amy and I fucked standing up against the wall as rain pattered against the skylights, our combined screams of pleasure provoking envy, arousal and sleeplessness throughout the entire staff.

Published 
Written by henrygatewood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments