Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Encounters Of A New Kind

"First time for her."

17
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It had always been there, these little unorthodox butterflies that floated around and made me feel like jelly when I was around him. But recently he had been overly talkative and attentive towards me, and I guess like all the fantasies would suggest, that definitely made me feel something more.

It wasn't even obvious to those around us, and there was a strong chance I was imagining the reciprocation, but it was exciting. And the daydreams had only recently become more and more x-rated when I had leant over the table to take a biscuit at our weekly meeting for work. I had brushed against his leg, and rather than moving away to make room for me like most would, he stood fast. He smiled at me, through the glasses that gave him a sophisticated edge, and I felt myself grow weaker.

Then it continued, when I thought my over-active brain had summoned up a flirtatious gesture that never happened, he made a comment about my body. A comment too specific to ignore. Not vulgar, or obvious or anything but noticeable. In a classic office conversation where another girls chest was in question as to whether it would fit in a particular dress, I made my usual retort about not having any chest whatsoever and how shitty it was. He took me in his gaze and let his eyes wander down to my chest whilst I clearly looked at him, smiled gently and muttered, “I wouldn't say so.”

I found his manner mesmerising. The way he commanded an entire room by saying nothing at all - but equally matching that with social awkwardness and nervous behaviour that made him adorable too. He couldn't quite be around me, but when he was it was undeniably sexy.

His vocabulary was endless, the intelligence was there for sure.

I would get carried away when he sat down or smiled, my imagination would start to wander to scenarios I hoped for. He had those kinds of hands that as soon as they rested on his knee, I ached to feel them on my hips or holding me by the throat. Then I would blink hard as I snap myself out of the daydream.

One day we had been at an intense work meeting and as per usual went to the pub afterwards for a celebratory pint. This particular trip, he had sunk a few pints and he was overly chatty. He smoothed over topics like stock markets and astronomy, like a professional as always. Every so often he caught my eye and when I wasn't looking, his gaze dropped to my neck or my mouth, like he was hungry for something he wouldn't admit. If I caught him, the gaze would snap back up to meet mine and an ever too innocent smile crept over his face.

It went on like this for an hour, him barely speaking and seemingly very interested in every word that left me. Then at one moment, he seemed to shift in his seat, and then muttered something about the bathroom. I sat in silence, only just noticing as he walked away my undeniable warmth and that familiar wet feeling seeping from between my legs. The thoughts ran over my head, 'we have only been talking, about ordinary subjects too,' but nevertheless, my body was clearly in tune with something raw and subliminal he was giving off.

When he returned, he sat next to me coolly and just sipped on his pint, as I hastily downed my third glass of wine. My lips felt warm, and deliberate as I stumbled over words, intoxicated by the wine I had been consuming. He just smiled every time I vocally fumbled around. Something in that smile made my insides still. Then without warning, he reached across to wipe a bead of wine off of my chin. My face flushed with embarrassment and heat, and he smiled softly.

“I'll miss you when our department moves,” his voice broke through my silence, and I smiled at him

“I’ll miss you too.”

I felt his fingers beneath the table press into my knee gently, he never broke eye contact once. I bit back a whimper that would have given all my dignity away. I was shocked at how smooth he seemed in his confidence. The man who barely said a word.

In the middle of the pub, he gently swept my hair from my neck, looking hungry as my skin was exposed. With his right hand holding the back of my neck gently and his left sliding slowly up my inner thigh, he bent in for a long passionate kiss against my throat. The warmth of his mouth on my bare skin made me shiver and gasp unexpectedly.

He pulled away after what seemed an intensely blissful eternity only to take my hand, down the rest of his beer and lead me to his car silently. I was in a trance, his hands, so strong, held mine firmly, making me feel weak and submissive to him.

Once in the car, he looked at me with an innocent smile

"Are you okay? You seem... dazed."

I swallowed hard, my thighs quivering, "Yes, I'm okay, professor," and immediately bit my lip as I uttered the nickname I so loved to give him. He wasn't my professor, in any way shape or form, but he was a teacher and leader of sorts, and it filled my head with all the fantasies I'd felt for weeks whenever I called him that in my head.

He smiled a perfectly dirty smile and put the car into gear. "Alright then..."

Back at his empty house, I began to panic. We had worked together for a while but never had we got to this. He seemed to sense my apprehension, "This won't make work weird, I promise."

For some reason - I believed every word that he uttered. He led me inside. I didn't feel so confident around him inside his house though. He seemed to have become more serious. Was he nervous too?

Almost as if he had read my mind or I'd spoken aloud my thoughts, he pulled me towards him by my wrist, drew me into him slowly, with the most delicious smile on his face. He kissed me gently, his tongue touching mine cautiously but almost like he was teasing me into submission. I shook beneath his touch, his passionate kisses tearing down my inhibitions and making my mind still for the first time ever it felt. I was so lost in his kiss I barely noticed his fingers running through my hair, tracing my collar bone tentatively before feeling them pulling at my top and bra straps. He eased them down over my shoulders and continued to pull them down past my elbows In a deliberate manner.

The air was cold, and my nipples stood on end in the new atmosphere they had encountered. His lips still hadn't parted from my own, and his hands just held my fingertips, like he was clinging on for dear life. Suddenly a wash of consciousness swept over me. A million thoughts clouded my brain.

I was hardly obviously beautiful, into piercings and not exactly fit. My nipple bars pushed forward as goosebumps studded my skin everywhere. I was aware my chest was nothing to be marvelled at, just less than handfuls at best. I'd never been overly petite or skinny, and I'd always hated my body.

I broke away from his perfect lips and immediately clutched at my own chest to hide my imperfections. He said nothing but smiled at me , returning his gaze to my eyes as if it was an addiction. His mouth returned to mine and moved down to my neck again - that sweet spot that melted my core.

He spun me round gently, and allowed his kisses to consume me, relaxing me again as I gasped and softly moaned whilst his hands slide up my sides and stroked my arms. Naturally, I let go of my chest, and his hands quickly found them. His warm hands cupped beneath them spreading his warmth all over my breasts, feeling them slowly, letting his thumb and forefinger toy with my nipple piercings, testing how resistant they were with gentle tugs on my nipples. All the while I moaned and felt my clit pulse between my thighs, and a familiar hard pressure point pushed into the curve of my glutes, which I instinctively moved to feel.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

I felt the lust pouring out of him like it was evaporating into the atmosphere around us. He breathed harder, his hands moved with more force. One of his hands wandered down and slid inside the waistband of my leggings and I felt his cock pulse from behind me as his fingertips found the lace of my thong laying on my hips.

As if he couldn't wait, his other hand moved down my waist and pulled my leggings and my thong down in one fluent movement past my knees and let them drop to the floor. Now completely naked in his house, I shivered ever so slightly as my consciousness returned. I still felt slightly drunk though and he took absolutely no time at all to move me to the sofa where he sat down first and just looked at me. His eyes wandered over every part of me like he wanted to taste everything he could see. It made my skin prick with heat and I felt once again how wet I was from between my thighs.

I stared at his jeans, willing them to be unbuttoned in my head. He caught my eye line and smiled gently,

"All in good time, little one," he purred at me. He took my hand and gestured for me to sit next to him, which I did tentatively, unsure of what would happen next. One hand slid up my thigh towards my hips and he tilted me back so I was leaning back against the arm and my knees were clamped together off the sofa

He moved above me slowly, oh, so slowly like someone had slowed the camera, parting my thighs and moving between them still fully clothed. I lifted my head so my mouth met his intently, his tongue warm and inviting and dancing with mine now, confidently. One hand placed firmly above my shoulder, the other sliding down my arms to my waist and to my hips, gripping hard. Little moans and gasps left his mouth every so often between the kisses that I never wanted to end.

And then, all of a sudden, I felt his fingers stroke over my clit, a zap of intention from his strong hands. I gasped involuntarily and broke away from him again, as I looked down I could see his thumb circling my soaking wet clit, like an expert. Euphoric and orgasmic waves washed over me, my breathing quickened. His eyes never left my mouth, and I wondered what could possibly go through his head as I lay there totally exposed and aching for his touch.

"I want you, so much. So fucking much," he panted as if it were him being physically teased. I could only manage a nod up at him slowly, as the moans left me one by one. I started to climax, I felt the pulse from between my legs as he pushed his index and middle finger into my wet and warm opening.

He smiled and moaned and exhaled all at once.

"Fuck," he muttered, I saw the excitement pushing out of his jeans, desperate to feel what his hands did.

I got closer and closer, and as my breathing intensified, he took his mouth to my chest, kissing over both of my breasts and sucking gently on each nipple. I could have died right there and would have been happy to go.

Suddenly my orgasm came, I had no warning, it just exploded from inside me, my hips moving involuntarily as he pumped his fingers inside me rhythmically, matching me. As he pulled away, streams of liquid gushed from me. As if he didn't want to miss a drop, he moved quickly down and let his mouth take in all that I had to give. And he looked happy about it.

I was shocked, no man had wanted to taste me like this before.

As my body slowed, and my breathing calm, he flicked his tongue over my clit and dipped it into my cunt deeply, lapping up every drop.

Any shadow of doubt in me left.

"You taste incredible, I can't get enough," he said in his perfect deep voice.

"I've never done that before," I managed to whisper. He smiled again lifting his head and pulling his shirt over his head, proceeding to unbutton his jeans and pulling everything away.

Now we were both completely naked, the dim light of the room dancing off his chest and body. He was breathtaking, even for an older man. His cock physically pulsing in front of me. And it was huge, beautiful. Smooth yet rippled with veins and ridges that could have only been designed by gods or other entities. I suddenly felt afraid, would it hurt?

He pulled me onto the floor gently, kissing me in places like my shoulder or my neck as we went down. He laid me down on the rug, which was soft and nice. He kept silent but smiled at me, into me almost. Like he wanted me to feel what he felt.

I knew I needed to not be quite such a deer in headlights around him, so I got onto my knees, his surprised look egging me on. As he stood, I took his throbbing cock with both hands and gently opened my mouth with a smile, and ran my tongue from the base of him to the very tip, feeling every vein and ridge along the way. He instinctively took a handful of my hair in his hand, and let his other hand touch my cheek gently, almost lovingly.

I took the head of his dick into my mouth, hot and pulsing as I covered it with my saliva, pushing more and more of the length into my mouth. My tongue moved up and down him, feeling every detail as I sucked gently. He couldn't keep his mouth shut. As I moved up and down his shaft, he kept moaning and calling me pet names to encourage me, which only made my cunt wetter than it already was,

"There's a good girl... fuck." The words made me drip even more. He was always so eloquent with his words, so hearing him say something blunt and dirty just made everything in me still. Like someone had choked me and I'd loved every second.

I felt his dick get harder and more pumped as I forced as much down my throat as possible, gagging a little in places, which he seemed to enjoy me repeating.

Finally, he pushed me off, gripping his cock and breathing heavy.

"You need to stop baby, you'll make me cum."

I whimpered, the words making me ache from between my thighs. I reached one hand down and rubbed my soaking clit slowly, trying to replicate his earlier moves to satisfy my cunt a little whilst he held himself away from a climax.

On seeing me do this, he seemed almost angry, but not quite, and pushed me onto my back, getting onto his knees and positioning his dick at the base of my cunt.

Then there was a beautiful moment, a silence, a stillness as I felt the tip of his cock just pushing against the silky wet opening of my pussy. I looked up at him eagerly, wondering why he wasn't forcing his way in already. And he was there looking straight back at me. He leant his head forward and I propped myself up on my elbows expecting another deep passionate kiss.

He put his hand round my waist to hold me close, his hungry shaft still not pushing any further in no matter how much I tried to let him slip in.

He moved to my left ear and whispered almost inaudibly to me, "you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," which made me let out the softest moan. As I did, he pushed his cock into me fully, and I cried out at the intoxicating pain that came with it.

Published 
Written by Jaded_101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments