Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Getting Fucked

"After my first oral, I knew I wanted more of him."

10
6 Comments 6
31.3k Views 31.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story


Ty and I grew closer since the day he invited me to his room and gave me my first oral. Even though we barely saw each other during the day, we were constantly texting each other. I grew more comfortable around him and could share much more personal things than before the pussy licking experience.

Whenever Ty and I would text, the conversation would start out ordinary but would always lead to something erotic. We flirted so much but we could only get so far then retreat to the usual small talk. I could not stop thinking about him since his lips touched mine. My hormones had been on a rampage and seeing as I never masturbated made matters worse. I was always very aroused and it hurt so much because there was no attention being given to my pussy. I knew things had to move forward or I would eventually just masturbate the hell out of myself.

One morning, I awoke to a message from Ty asking how I was and how my night had been. He stated that he was well but had a terrible hard on that just was not going down. I knew this was my opportunity to get us into an erotic chat and frankly, I was curious at how heated up it could get. I replied that I was well too but extremely wet from my dream of us going all the way.

A minute went by and I heard my phone ring loudly. It was Ty. My heart skipped a beat and I told myself to get my act together and get totally nasty with him.

"Hello," I answered politely.

"Hey, Uhmm are you really wet?" he asked shyly.

"Well,wet is an understatement Ty cause I am dripping," I replied as seductively as I could.

"How would you like me to suck out all your juice and lick that pussy clean?" he questioned.

The sound of that made my clit start throbbing and I fell silent as I remembered his hot tongue flicking my hard clit and sliding in and out of my tight pussy.

"Hello?" he said.

"Oh, sorry honey. I got a bit carried away rubbing my clit from your question," I responded even though I was just seated idly in bed.

"First wet it in your mouth and then rub your clit. Now close your eyes and tell me how that feels."

I could not respond because I did not know the feeling. I quickly spread my legs, sucked on my finger and began rubbing my clit. It felt so good and it was turning me on. I told Ty it feels like his tongue all over again and he took a deep breathe. I could have guessed he was as horny as I was. He told me to keep rubbing with my thumb and then stick a finger in my pussy. I giggled.

"Baby a finger isn't going to satisfy my dripping wet pussy," I whispered slowly. "You know my room," I continued and finally cut his phone call.

Immediately, I received a message saying he will be here at 10 pm tonight. I did it! I was finally going to get laid after constant flirting. I sent a wink to him and I was so turned on, I decided to try what he had told me too earlier. I rubbed my clit with my thumb and pushed my middle finger in my warm cave. It felt so heavenly that I increased my pace and was moaning loudly. It felt like Ty was licking and fingering me on his study table exactly the way he did a fortnight earlier.

"Ohh Ty. Yes. Go deeper. Harder," I moaned loudly as the orgasm built up in me and moments later, my cum came squirting out.

I decided I would skip my one class that day and get my sex vibe on. I rested from my powerful orgasm and took a nap. I knew his last class for the day ended at noon and that was the time I had planned to wake up.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

I then fell asleep.

I woke up at 2 pm and checked my phone. Ty had sent me a message saying he was taking a nap. I had an hour long shower and spent another half hour dressing up. I wore a tank top with no bra and a mini skirt with the tiniest excuse of a thong, which barely covered anything.

I spread one of my towels on top of my bedspread and sat there, grabbing my phone in the process. Another text from Ty popped up and it said, "I couldn't sleep cause I want you so bad. I'm on my way now."

I felt a little nervous and before I could think, he had already let himself in. He was in sweat pants and a long Tshirt. I greeted him as I rested my back on the bed and asked why the shirt he wore was not his size. In response, he removed his shirt and I saw his cock nearly popping out. I smiled at him while I rubbed my erect nipples visible through the thin fabric and told him I liked his message and if he wants something, he should get it.

He walked to the bed and squeezed my breasts. He caressed my legs and slid my skirt down them. He spread my legs and crawled between them. He lowered himself and he kissed me so passionately that my clit was getting hard. He sucked on my neck and kissed me lower. He removed my top and threw it on the floor.

Ty lowered his crotch to mine and started rubbing his hard manhood on my pussy. He kissed and bit my neck as he was grinding our organs harder. I started lifting my hips and following his motion. He fondled my tits and sucked on my nipples hard until they were sore. I was so wet; I could feel my thong get drenched in my fluids.

Ty closed my legs and slid my thong off. He held it infront of his face and I could see my moisture glistening on it. He licked some of it off and tossed the thong away. He spread my legs and started rubbing my clit.

"Oh yeah ohh baby just give it to me," I moaned.

"Baby I'm going down," he started as he pushed one finger into my wanting hole while he kept rubbing my clit. I was now shaking and moaning.

"I'm going down to kiss your lips and I want them to kiss me back. I want you to give me those babies," he said slowly as he withdrew his hand from my hot cunt. He held my hips and I felt him peck my pussy. He started sucking on my lips slowly and I decided it was time to kiss him back. I held his head and moved my hips upwards making my lips kiss back.

"Ohhh Ty please fuck me," I gasped. He pulled down his sweat pants revealing to me his huge cock for the first time. "I want it raw, I'm safe."

He smiled at me and lowered his dick to my pussy. He rubbed his head against me and told me it will be alright. He slid the tip of his dick into my pussy and I felt the pain as I expanded to accommodate him. I tried to be strong and I told him to go deeper. He moved his shaft deeper, inch by inch, until he was completely inside.

The pain was unbearable but I was willing to deal with it for the satisfaction. My face was expressing pain but I begged him not to stop. He moved out slightly then back in. Receiving him felt so good and he increased his pace as I begged for more. I was moaning loudly with every thrust and I was on the verge of exploding.

He let out a loud groan and I felt his warm cum pour into my body as my cum leaked out as well. He kissed me softly and collapsed on my side.

"That was amazing," we said simultaneously before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by Cutiie208
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments