Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First woman to entice me

"Story for Jennyxxx. Our first time exploring sex with a woman."

25
23 Comments 23
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
We've enjoyed many steamy chats on Lush, describing in explicit detail the things we want to do to each other, the secret desire we both hold inside to explore every inch of another woman. Telling friends in the real world we are definitively straight and could only ever enjoy a good fuck from a man, but listed as bi-curious here, our minds reeling with possibilities, our fingers and toys getting good use whenever we're online at the same time.

After another intense climax while talking to you, I told you I wanted to make it real, to meet in real life, to explore the details of our fantasies. We've arranged this date; you're on holiday from work, I'm home alone while the hubby and kids are away visiting his family. It's our only chance to be together, and we intend to seize it!

You've booked a hotel room near to my home, and given me the room number, I just need to pick up the second key from reception and let myself in. After many fantasies and ideas, we've arranged for you to be naked on the bed, with your eyes blindfolded, wrists tied to the headboard, ready for my arrival. A bottle of massage oil will be in a bowl of warm water to the side of the bed.

......

As soon as my beautiful family are out the door I'm getting ready, going through the meticulous ritual of showering, shaving, buffing and preparing myself for you. Fresh from the shower, I wrap myself in a large fluffy towel and walk through to my bedroom, my underwear laid out on my bed, ready. Black, lacey crotchless knickers, and matching bra. 

I let go of the towel, letting it pool at my feet, and squeeze some fragrant moisturiser into my palm, warming it in my hands before spreading it over my body. My fingers leaving firey trails of want and desire as I rub it into my skin, my mind begins wandering to previous chats, naughty things you've done at work while talking to me, and all the sexy, filthy things that come from having amazing lushie friends.

My fingers find their way between my legs, my palm cupping my freshly smooth mound while my fingertips brush my most delicate areas, feeling the slickness of my arousal already. I begin to rub with more purpose, the images in my mind running unfiltered behind my eyelids, you waiting for me at the hotel, steamy late night chats where we've held out to orgasm together, kinky conversations about threesomes - discussing how we'd enjoy sharing a big cock.

I slowly lower myself until I'm kneeling beside my bed, held up by my chest while I finger myself; imagining the fun we're going to have, I can't wait to get a taste of you. My orgasm shocks me with its speedy arrival. I'm more excited than I'd realised and it's hard and unforgiving in its full body attack.

I laugh a little to myself as the climax fades away. I'm a bit nervous, mostly excited though, and eager to get my hands on you.

I lick my fingers clean before pulling on the panties with matching bra; simple fitted jeans and a loose low cut jumper, which slips enticingly off one shoulder, finish the outfit. My impromptu solo session has me running late, so I run downstairs, throw on a pair of boots and make my way to the hotel.

........

I feel as though the young man behind the reception desk knows exactly why I'm here as I ask for the key to your room. My bare shoulder, showing the strap of my bra, seems to have caught his eye, and as our eyes meet when he hands over the little key card we both smile and blush a little. I can't help but turn back to wink at him as I head off in the direction of your room.

The 'do not disturb' sign is already on the door handle as I slip the card into the lock, watching the little lock light turn green as I realise, this is it!

I push the door open, stepping inside quickly, and gently push it shut behind me.

You're on the bed, exactly as promised, eyes covered with a black silky scarf, wrists tied together, the strap looped around the head of the bed, your arms raised and held in place. The small bottle of oil sits, as promised, in a bowl of warm water.

I see your chest rise and fall with your breaths and I walk to the edge of the bed by your head. I uncover one of your eyes - just enough so you can peer out to see my face, to let you know it's really me, that the pictures I sent are real and that I'm not a crazy weirdo preying on trusting women! You smile at me, and I re-cover your eye, not saying a word.

I stand at the foot of the bed now, my eyes hungrily taking in your body, laid out just for me, I want you so badly. I make quick work of kicking off my boots and jeans, and shrug my jumper onto the floor to join them.

I take the massage oil from its water bath, and pour some into my hands, testing the temperature and rubbing it between my palms.

Climbing onto the bed beside you, I begin to give you a long, slow oily massage, starting at your tied wrists, working down your raised arms, and firmly caressing down your sides. I massage over your belly, feeling the heat from your skin burn into my fingers. Slowly I inch lower, to the top of your mound, before slipping my hands sideways to massage your hips, continuing down the outside of your spread thighs, travelling along your legs to firmly rub your insteps one at a time.

I move a little higher, dripping warm scented oil onto your breasts; your breathing comes hard as your nipples strain out for something to touch them. You feel me crawl up the bed between your legs; you're squirming, raising your hips and hoping for release. I place my hands on your hips and push you down into the bed, giving you a quick swat on your arse cheek for being in such a rush and then sitting astride your lower belly.

My slippery fingers tease up your body, tickling and dancing up to your chest and rubbing between your perky boobs, my hands parting to take a breast in each, rubbing them in synchronised strokes. Pushing them together and squeezing them a little, my oily fingers teasing over your hard nipples, rolling them and pulling hard, just enough to make you arch your back and cry out, but not so hard as to hurt you badly.

Sliding down next to you on the bed, I trace my tongue along your throat, tasting my way across your collar bone, nibbling over your shoulder before kissing slowly down your heaving chest. Your moans and cries for release make my lips curve into a smile as I stick my tongue out onto your aching nipple, rolling it on my tongue, tasting around your areola and taking it fully into my mouth, sucking hungrily on it. My teeth graze gently against the very tip, eliciting a strangled moan from your throat as you push against my mouth, your other nipple being teased by my fingers pinching and pulling at it.

I climb over you to give the other breast the same attention, dragging it out, slowly letting the tension build between your legs; your desire is obvious, and the hot scent of you fills the air, mixing with the sweet scented oil.

I move away from your gorgeous breasts to sit between your spread thighs, applying more warm oil to my hands as I begin to stroke upwards from your knees, pressing my fingers into the trembling flesh of your inner thighs, rising to where your body connects and stroking the crease between groin and thigh with one finger on each side.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

Painfully close, but teasing; you thrust your hips forward and groan an incoherent, animalistic shriek of desperate desire.

You feel warm drops of oil dripping steadily onto your mound, feel them gather and trickle towards your aching slit; more drips splash against your most intimate folds as I gently part your lips, careful not to touch too much, just the warm oil caressing your inner folds, pooling at your entrance, mixing with your own wetness and dribbling down to your arse hole.

You gasp in excitement as you feel the heat of my breath tickling your sodden pussy, my hands holding your hips firmly to the bed to stop you rising up to me as I drag my hot tongue firmly along your sex, tasting your excitement and hearing your primal moans as I flick across your exposed clit. The flat part of my tongue presses against your straining nub, massaging it with firm circular motions, slowly increasing in speed til you're writhing under me, panting and begging me to fuck you.

I smile into your pussy, pleased with myself, glad to be exciting you. Your need for what I can give you pleases me, and my own body reacts to your desires as I feel the familiar throb between my legs.

I pull my tongue down to your opening, and slowly push it deep inside you, feeling you tense before moaning in pleasure as your body relaxes, just your tight little hole clamping onto my tongue, pulling it deeper into you.

I slowly begin to tongue fuck your pussy, savouring every drop of your joy as it streams into my mouth, my thumb pushed against your clit, circling it with determination as I taste you as deeply as I'm able to. The unfamiliar taste of another woman excites me immensely, your sweet, creamy taste bathing my tongue.

Your hips begin to gyrate against my mouth, your moans increasing in volume as I keep up my delicious assault on your dripping pussy. I feel you freeze; I can tell you're holding your breath as the walls of your pussy squeeze hard on my thrusting tongue. A fresh flood of sex juices invade my mouth as you tip over the edge into your orgasm. You scream out a stream of incoherent words as you buck against my face and thumb.

I continue rubbing and tonguing you through your orgasm, abandoning your clit when you wind down to whimpers. I just use my tongue to slowly clean your juices, licking from your opening up to your clit, your body jolting as I touch your sensitive, post orgasm sweet spot, making me smile.

I follow the trail of climax induced wetness, my tongue exploring past your freshly tongued opening, searching lower, seeking the tight little virgin star of your arse. Your satisfied whimpers turn to shocked gasps: I know there's a mixture of crimson embarrassment and carnal desire wrestling inside you as I continue exploring this new area.

I feel you give in to your secret desires as you relax under my touch. My hands lift your arse, spreading your legs wider as I restart my torturous tonguing on this new, puckered little bud. I hear you giggle my name; I know you've always wanted this, but I don't think you expected me to really do it. I told you I'd do anything to you, for you.

I lick a little deeper, pushing my tongue inside the tight ring of your sexy arse, tonguing you slowly, lubricating your tight hole. I move out of you and drip more oil, watching it land on your arse, then rub the tip of my middle finger in little circles over the opening, gently pressing into you.

With my finger buried to the knuckle in your tight opening I return my tongue to your swollen clit, and as I tease your throbbing nub, my finger persuades your arse to relax. You feel me begin a rhythmic stroking inside you, pulling out a little and sliding back in a bit deeper until my whole finger is able to comfortably thrust into you.

You're relaxed now, turned on beyond belief, and you start to push yourself harder, impaling yourself on my probing finger, and grinding your clit into my mouth. I move a little and drool a flow of pussy juice and saliva onto your newly discovered pleasure hole, easing the entry for a second finger. You're loving it now; your moans have changed, a deeper, more throaty groan dragging through your lips as you revel in me fucking your arse.

I up the pace, firmly fingering you deep and hard while I return my mouth to your clit, sucking it into my mouth and letting my teeth gently graze over it. You're pushing against me, every point of contact made more intense by your insistent grinding. My lips form a secure seal on you as I roughly push my thumb deep inside your pussy, pinching together with the fingers inside your arse. My tongue bathes your sensitive clit as you fall over the edge again, squeezing my thumb and fingers as your muscles spasm and raising your hips to my face as you scream out; while you're mid-orgasm I remove my fingers and thumb, making you jolt about on the bed, my tongue still bringing you through your climax.

I sit back to look at you, freshly fucked, glistening with a mixture of sweat, cum, massage oil and my saliva. You look beautiful, still tied to the bed, blinded by the silk scarf. You're breathing hard, whimpering and smiling, the odd giggle coming out as you come down from your high.

I move next to you again, and loosen the woven straps that bind your wrists, rubbing each of them gently as you shift onto your side to face me, removing the blindfold as you turn.

"Hi, Jenny, nice to meet you," I say, smiling down at you as you hear my voice for the first time.

"Hi to you too - what a way to introduce yourself!" you giggle.

All nerves gone now, you put your hand to the back of my neck and pull me in to kiss you. Soft, gentle kisses, your cum mixing in our mouths as our tongues gently explore. I run my fingers through your hair, fanning it out on the pillow below you, our kiss deepening as our breaths come quicker.

Our moans combine as you lightly rake your nails along the skin of my neck, goosebumps breaking out all over me as my pussy floods again, demanding it be relieved.

I can hardly contain my raw need as you rise up above me, easing me back into the pillows where you just lay; your tongue snaking up my throat burns a white hot heat, and your nibbling teeth graze my earlobe in the best way. I almost cum from that alone when you whisper,

"Time I introduced myself to you, too..."

Published 
Written by Rubz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments