Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting to know Sarah Jones

"Shy geek gets a hand-job from a female colleague"

13
7 Comments 7
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Sarah twisted her ankle a week into a new job. A few days after theaccident, her flatmate - whom she relied on for transport - had a car accident. Sarah appeared to be stranded that day at work.

My name is Jack Kowalski. I am a professional computer programmer, who was brought up to be very shy. I use programming as a way to escape. Don’t get me wrong, I would like to experience a girl, but… well… umm….

About two weeks ago, my boss called me in and informed me of Sarah’s predicament. Since she lives just off my usual commuting route, I was a logical choice to assist her with transport. Realising how little receptionists earn, I transported her free of charge.

In the car, Sarah was quite chatty. She pretty quickly realised how introverted I was. Slowly and gently, she got me to loosen up. It looks to me, that we like each other. I even plucked up the courage to ask her out for dinner one Friday evening, which she accepted.

-----

Since Sarah is on crutches, I carried her groceries to her apartment for her. Once inside and the groceries were sorted out, she asked for a hug. I felt comfortable enough with breaking our “no physical contact” rule, so I agreed. During the hug, she thanked me for all I have done for her. At this point, she was starting to get emotional. It was becoming awkward for me, but I stayed in the embrace for her.

When Sarah released me from the hug, she did something I didn’t expect. She gave me my first kiss on my lips. During the second or so that it lasted, I felt that this was genuine love. Then, she pulled away abruptly, covered her face with her hands, and started to apologise. Sarah felt that she has offended me. I initiated a hug, and told her,

“Thank you, that kiss was accepted.”

Shortly after that, she regained her composure. I noticed that she was doing the “pee-pee dance”, which got me aroused. She gathered her crutches and made for the bathroom. On the way, she sarcastically commented, “You men have it easy… you just whip it out and do it…”

Without thinking I replied, “Have you tried peeing in the sink?”

She froze. With great pain, she turned around and in a demanding voice said,

“Show me! Show me how!”

Reluctantly I agreed, and followed her to the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, she already had her underwear around her ankle. Her injured leg, bent at the knee, managed to slip out of the trousers and panties. Her blouse only reached half-way down her shaven pussy. She was leaning against the back wall of bathroom, with her crutches stored neatly against the shower door. I was taken aback, but remained to act professionally.

I got her to lean against the sink. The sink was just too high for her, so I asked her to stand on her toes. I stood next to her, and I told her, “Insert a finger into your vagina. If your hand is inside the sink, then it’s safe to pee.”

Sarah complied with my instructions, and I gave her a nod. She pulled out her finger, spread her inner lips ever so slightly, and begun to pee.

She then saw a bulge forming in my trousers. Once she was done, she turned towards me, and told me that it was a comfortable position. I received a hug from her, but felt uncomfortable being this close to an uncovered pussy. Usually, the pussy is on the other side of the computer screen. During the hug, I felt her genitals press against my bulge. She was becoming uncomfortable, biting her lip, and gaining redness on her face. Suddenly, she popped a question that stunned me, “May I see that erect penis?”

I was busted! I went red. I wanted to run… but that would offend her. Well…, she showed me hers…

So, I sat on the toilet and removed my shoes. I stood up, dropped my trousers and underwear. I slipped one leg out to have better mobility.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

Sarah managed to turn around, now her bum is leaning against the sink. Clearly, she wanted a good view of my privates.

I saw her eyes open up, her mouth dropped slightly. I saw, what I assumed, was her vagina getting aroused. She invited me for a hug, which I accepted. She pulled me in too quickly: here was no time to get the member out of the way… It ‘accidentally’ penetrated her pussy lips. Secretly, I was hoping that for this exact scenario!

I tried to pull out, while apologising, but was prevented by Sarah’s hand on my lower back. She commented that none of her previous boyfriends did this with her. Sarah was enjoying having her pussy lips separated by a penis! I enjoyed having my penis in a gentle, warm, soft grip of pussy lips.

We separated, and I granted her permission to touch my Johnson. I turned around; she wrapped her hands around me, and pulled me closer. I showed her how to retract my foreskin, that got her very aroused. She fondled my testicles too, but I think, purely out of courtesy.

Her retraction “practices” turned into a full-blown hand-job. We found out that I like to have my nuts pressed into my body. Hence, we changed positions with my dick in the sink and my balls pressing against the sink’s edge. Sarah pinned me to the sink with her body. Her right hand was on my manhood, her left hand on my chest. My hands were squeezing her bum.

She was sliding the foreskin over my corona (the “bottom” of the “mushroom”). With the pressure on my balls, the foreskin couldn’t go all the way forward. She did her best to tease my corona only using the foreskin. Water provided the perfect lubricant. Sarah varied her speed randomly and, that made me groan. It took her mere minutes to get me to almost-orgasm.

Eventually she got the timing wrong. I started to thrust, and shot my load across the sink. Sarah made a fist around my shaft giving me a reasonable squeeze. With this help, I shoot another five times. After a few seconds, the ejaculations grew weaker. When I looked in the mirror, Sarah had a smirk of satisfaction on her face.

When the ejaculation stopped, Sarah opened the taps and washed my “produce” away. As there was some “produce” left on the head of my penis, she washed it off for me. She giggled when I got some ghost thrusts due to her touching of my hypersensitive member.

I grabbed a towel, and dried my little soldier. First, the head got patted dry, and then, with the foreskin forward, dried my shaft and balls. Within a couple of minutes, something amazing has happened: my erection has subsided in front of a parti cdfrtally dressed woman!

I helped Sarah move to her against-the-wall position, while asking her not to touch herself. I then moved away to get dressed. I regained my erection as I was squatted in front of her. I grabbed some toilet tissue, and wiped the vaginal fluids from her legs. This was the first time I had a proper look at her pussy. I grabbed another piece of toilet tissue. Without asking, I gently separated her lips. She reacted with a warm smile, so I gently wiped her pussy. Afterwards, I helped her get dressed. Her panties came up first, paying careful attention to her injured leg. She adjusted the panties herself, as I worked on getting her trousers up.

-----

She gave me a peck on the lips, as I initiated the “good-bye” sequence and went home.

I thought that Monday morning pick-up is going to be awkward. I was in for a surprise; Sarah was very warm towards me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, once she got into the car. I blushed for a few seconds, and then gave her a warm smile. Sarah confessed to me that I was her first uncircumcised guy she spent sexual time with. She went to explain that it was one of her fantasies to “do an uncut guy”, so she invited me for “more” this coming Friday. The trip to work was spent reminiscing Friday’s events, and getting ideas for next week.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments