Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How To Be A Sensual Man

"I was a nobody from the Alaskan wilderness but now I'm dating a professional model. And I owe it all to one book that taught me all about broads."

34
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"When I moved from the Alaskan wilderness to the big city, it wasn't easy meeting chicks. Fortunately, I possessed the secret knowledge required to get all the pussy I desired. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you're a horny guy like me, take a few minutes to read this story and find out for yourself how to be a sensual man!"

I grew up in a remote Alaskan cabin not too far from Denali National Park. My old man was a surly, backwoods kind of guy that loved hiking, fishing, and chopping wood.

I wasn’t born in Alaska.

I was born in Las Vegas Nevada but my mother left my dad for his loan shark when I was eight and my dad lost his shit.

So, we ended up in butt-fuck Alaska, living in a cabin far away from just about everyone and everything.

From the age of eight, there were no female influences in my life, so the rugged manly lifestyle was what I grew accustomed to. I was already over six feet tall by the time I was fourteen, with muscles to match. Chopping wood all day will quickly give you a six-pack. By the time I turned eighteen, I’d grown to six feet, four inches tall, and even though I was 250 pounds, I was solid muscle.

During one particularly cold winter day, I found a box my dad kept hidden in the attic. There were some old notes and letters from some of the broads my dad used to run with, but what caught my eye was the Playboy Magazine at the bottom of the trunk. I thumbed through the pages and didn’t really know what the hell I was looking at, but I sure knew I liked it!

My pecker was suddenly harder than packing a dead mountain goat out of the alpine. Underneath the magazine, there was a book titled, How to Be a Sensual Man. The byline read, This book will teach you how to turn women on and make them want you.

I slid the book into my coat pocket and read it every night before going to bed. Published in 1978, It was my window into the sexual world of pleasing women, offering the best advice for picking up chicks and satisfying their sexual needs.

The first page of the book read:

…If you’re the kind of guy that loves pussy, then you already have the potential to be a Sensual Man. You see, broads nowadays are all about equality, which at first seems like a bad thing, but let me tell you that equality makes dames just as ready to fuck as you are!

You see, all modern women want is a man that makes them feel good in a sensual way. Once you press all the right buttons, their panties will come off quicker than a rocket ship blasting off from Cape Canaveral.

My dad rarely had anything good to say about the fairer sex, so everything I learned about women came from reading How to Be a Sensual Man.

When I turned eighteen and finished my homeschooling, dad said that he’d saved all the money he made trading furs so I could go to college.

He said, “Son, I taught you everything I know and a lot I don’t know but you need to find your own way in life. The Lower 48 is nothing like the bush, so I think it’s important you have the choice of getting a formal education. If you decide you wanna live in the bush, you always have a home here, but I want you to spend a year in college down south and see what the world has to offer.”

Three weeks later I enrolled in a Washington State community college in Seattle. Leaving my dad behind was the hardest thing I’d ever done. I cried on the snowmobile all the way to Fairbanks. The only things I packed were some clothes and the book that taught me everything I needed to know about chicks.

After settling into an apartment near the school, I went to my first class. Man-o-man was I out of place. I looked like a bearded burly lumberjack but all the other men were clean-shaven and wearing fancy clothes. Most were wearing skinny-looking pants and some of them had their hair up in a bun!

Everyone was also carrying these strange electronic devices, which I soon found out were called cell phones. Even though everyone always had their face buried in their cell phone, hardly any of them ever talked to someone else on the damn thing.

The next thing I noticed were the broads. There were a few that looked like the ones in my dad’s Playboy, but the chicks came in far more shapes and sizes than I’d ever imagined. Some had long hair and some had short hair. There were light-skinned babes and dark-skinned chicks – one had huge melons and the next one had knockers that were barely bigger than mosquito bites.

Every one of them was beautiful to me. Man-o-man, I was eager to show them all what a sensual man I was. 

Page 32 – How to Be a Sensual Man

…Modern broads love an outgoing guy. In the old days, women wanted to be courted by suitors and their romance was kind of like a game of cat and mouse. There are still some men out there that try to use romance to seduce women but these are the guys that go home alone and beat their meat to some old porno mag.

Because you’re a sensual man, you know that modern women like bad boys. This means you need to be the bad boy, at least until you have her attention. And the best way to get a babe’s attention is by giving her a compliment she’ll never forget!

You see, broads love compliments!

So, if you see a chick with big knockers, walk right up to her and say, “Hey doll, those are some beautiful breasts you have!”

Now you may be wondering, “if I talk like that to a woman, isn’t she going to slap me?”

The answer is yes. But for every three slaps, you’ll find one little fishy that takes the bait. Take it from me! I’ve been slapped thousands of times, but I’ve banged more pussy than Morris the Cat.

After about a week in school, a cute babe from my English class started chatting me up in the common area. She was only about five feet tall but her zoomers looked like two Hindenburg Blimps about ready to explode.

I said, “Holy hell, Nancy, can I just say that those are some beautiful breasts you have there.”

Sure enough, Nancy slapped me right across the face and called me a “pig.”

Over the next few weeks, a similar scene played out with Donna, Megan, Dolly, and Susan. Starting to believe I’d done something wrong; I hurried back to my apartment after each encounter to re-read portions of How to Be a Sensual Man.

Strangely, I was following the author’s directions to the tee but all I was getting was slaps instead of pussy. Utterly dejected, I walked around my neighborhood to blow off some steam.

Back when I lived in the bush, I could walk for ten miles over mountainous terrain in just a few hours. Walking around campus took forever because I had to stop and wait for traffic lights to change at every other intersection.

It was just getting dark when I walked past a business with a red neon sign in the window that read, “Lingerie Modeling $30 per hour.” Thinking to myself about how much I liked looking at beautiful women in lingerie, I decided to check it out.

When I walked inside, the lobby was empty, other than a small desk and two folding chairs. I sat down in one of the chairs and waited for a few minutes before this gorgeous Asian-looking girl walked through a door connected to the back of the store.

Man-o-man was this chick sexy! She was barely five feet tall, fit and thin, with perky C-cup knockers, dark tanned skin, silky straight jet-black hair, and legs longer than a summer day in The Land of the Midnight Sun. Sure as shit, just like the sign said, this broad was wearing lingerie – a white lacy two-piece number that was just thin enough to make out her dark brown areolas and hard nipples the size of .44 caliber bullets.

“Holy hell!” I said. “You’re the best-looking broad in this whole goddamned city!”

The model put her hand on her hip and said, “Okay, sure. What the fuck are you doing in here?”

“I came to see some lingerie modeling.”

The model gave me a dirty look and said, “Right. Men that look like you don’t come in here unless they’re cops so why don’t you go eat a donut or something.”

“I’m not a cop. And what do you mean by men that look like me? Am I too ugly to look at lingerie models?”

She didn’t miss a beat, “You’re like a bodybuilder or something. Men that look like you don’t come in here, so I’m not buying it.”

It was the first nice thing anyone had said to me since I’d been in Washington.

“You think I look like a bodybuilder?”

The model rolled her eyes. “C’mon, man. Just get the fuck out of here, okay? I don’t want to be hassled. I’m trying to make a living.”

Pulling a hundred-dollar bill out of my wallet, I said, “Do you have change for a hundred?”

After a brief pause, the model said, “Alright. Follow me,” and led me to the back room. There was a chair with a table next to it. On the table was a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion. After motioning for me to sit in the chair, the Asian-looking girl stood over me and said, “If you want me to do this, you need to prove you’re not a cop.”

“How do I do that?”

The model pulled her panties to the side, exposing her bald pussy. It was a lot different from the hairy ones I’d seen in my dad’s Playboy magazine. I figured it was a cultural thing. Plus, because it was bald, I could see her pussy lips and they hung down about a half inch from her slit.

I couldn’t take my eyes off it!

She said, “Touch my pussy.”

I gladly complied with the request but no sooner had I touched her mound, the model pulled away and adjusted her panties so they covered her slit.

“My name is Kim. Leave your money on the nightstand while I get ready.”

“Are you from China?” I asked.

“No. I’m not from fucking China. I’m from upstate New York and my grandmother was from Thailand. Now that you have my family history, can you put the money on the table while I get ready?”

Utterly confused, I watched Kim walk through yet another door into another room. I put the hundred-dollar bill on the table and hoped she’d bring back some change.

About three minutes later, Kim walked back into the room wearing a silk emerald green robe with red trim and green high heels to match. She turned on some music, turned down the lights, and walked over to the table to collect my C-note.

After tucking the money into her shoe, she said, “Thanks for the tip, honey. I’m sorry I snapped at you. You’re going to get a good show.”

Kim walked over and started dancing right in front of me. She opened her robe and let it fall to the floor revealing a green see-through bra, green panties, and nothing else. Dancing provocatively, she turned her back to me and bent over. Her incredible ass was only a few inches away! Then she turned around and pressed her titties into my face.

Kim whispered in my ear, “I don’t normally let guys touch me but I’m going to make an exception with you.”

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips before moving in between my legs and running her leg up and down against my hard cock.

Holy hell! My beef baton was pressing so hard against my blue jeans I started worrying that my zipper might explode!

Raising her eyebrows, Kim said, “Oh my. That thing is just as impressive as the rest of you.”

She slowly unfastened her bra and held it over her titties before letting it fall to the ground. Kim’s nipples were far bigger than any I’d seen in the magazine and quite a bit bigger than I’d imagined a woman’s nipples could possibly be.

She must have noticed my surprise because she smiled and said, “Oh you like these, don’t you? You’ve never seen nipples like these and you know what? You never will again.”

I said, “Holy hell, Kim. I do like them! Those are some beautiful breasts you have there!”

Instead of getting slapped, Kim stuck her hard nipple in my mouth. I sucked it like a baby that hadn’t eaten in days, which made Kim purr like a kitten. Even better, her leg was still sliding up and down against my cock.

Man-o-man was I in heaven! Back in Alaska, I pulled on my pussy-plunger every night, fantasying about the horny broads in my dad’s Playboy magazine, but the real thing was better than a moose steak cooked over a campfire.

I couldn’t believe this beautiful model from the city would give a Sourdough like me a second look, much less let me chew on her fabulous t-shirt dimples!

Kim playfully pushed my forehead back until her nipple popped out of my mouth. Giggling, she backed away and stared at me while she slipped her panties down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. Then Kim sat on the carpet and spread her legs, which made her pussy open up like a spring flower in bloom.

I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head!

Kim’s squeeze box may have been the only one I’d ever seen with my own eyes, but it was the most beautiful thing I’d laid eyes on since watching the northern lights blazing over the frozen tundra. At that moment, all I wanted to do was spend an entire day and night exploring every crease and fold of Kim’s magnificent cooter. The sight of her thick lips spread open literally made my mouth water, and I instantly imagined what it would be like to have a taste.

I said, “Hell’s Bells! That’s one sexy cupcake you got there! No wonder you’re a model!”

Kim thanked me for the compliment and ran her index finger from the bottom to the top of her pink cunny. Then she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked on her own juices before saying, “Pull out your cock and jerk off with me.”

Page 47 – How to Be a Sensual Man

 …There is nothing broads like more than the sight of man’s Johnson. Now, they aren’t going to admit it because modern women don’t like being called a slut even though they want to BE a slut when they’re in the bedroom.

So, you can’t just meet a chick and whip out your pecker. The sensual man understands that women need a little foreplay before the one-eyed monster makes his appearance, otherwise you’re going to scare her off.

You’re probably asking the obvious question, “When DOES a sensual man pull out his prick?”

There is only one rule that matters, and you should consider this the sensual man’s Golden Rule – Only pull out your meat stick AFTER a chick gives you permission to pull out your meat stick.

I pulled my cock out of my pants quicker than a salmon swimming past a grizzly bear. Kim’s eyes were suddenly wider than two full moons on a clear spring night.

Her mouth dropped open and she said, “Holy fucking Christ! Is that thing even real?”

Looking down at my dick in my hand, I said, “Yeah, of course it’s real! A man only gets one of these, you know?”

Still fingering her panty peach, Kim said, “Fuck, dude! Did they make you register that thing as a lethal weapon? It must be ten inches long AND around!”

“I never thought about measuring my meat stick, but what’s wrong with it? Is it too small or something?”

Kim rolled her eyes again and said, “Just shut up and let me watch you stroke that amazing thing.”

Utterly confused, I squirted some lotion in my hand and clobbered my swollen member while watching Kim pan for gold inside her bodacious beaver lodge.

Man-o-man she was sexy! Her long, straight black hair spilled over her tanned shoulders while her sweater muffins jiggled ever-so-slightly with every flick of her wrist. My cock was so hard, the veins running along the shaft looked like they could rupture at any second. Kim couldn’t take her eyes off it and the faster I stroked, the faster she rubbed her honey pot.

Even from a few feet away, I could tell that Kim’s love canal was getting wetter than the Yukon River after ice-out. Even the insides of her thighs were wet and dripping with feminine fluids. She started to moan, still staring at my cock like she was a wolf stalking a caribou. Then Kim started slapping her pussy with the palm of her hand like she was spanking it for talking back.

Suddenly, Kim’s entire body began spasming. She was panting and growling like a wounded mink on a Klondike trap line, and for a second, I had no idea what was happening. When she tilted her head back and began shaking, it suddenly dawned on me that she was having an orgasm.

Page 73 – How to Be a Sensual Man

…I’m sure you’ll agree that there’s nothing better than getting off. There is nothing that compares to the feeling of releasing a little man batter, which is why virile men like yourself like to jerk off whenever they have a chance.

However, the sensual man understands that it’s far easier for a man to climax than it is for a woman. He also understands that there is nothing more sensual than watching a chick lose all control when she hops on the bus to O-Town. The sight of a highly aroused lover in the throes of passion is arguably the best part of taking a broad to bed.

MissSussy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissSussy

For this reason, the sensual man always does everything he can to make sure that every chick he bangs climaxes before he does. You need to remember your bedroom manners just like you remember your dining room manners. Having an orgasm before your lover is no different than farting at the dinner table.

Watching a gorgeous babe having an orgasm for the first time in my life is something I’ll never forget. Even better, it was a beautiful professional model! I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

It took a couple of minutes for Kim to regain her composure. Her eyes eventually focused back on my dick. She shook her head and said, “Holy fuck, I should be paying you!”

I said, “But I’m not a professional lingerie model!”

Kim gave me a sideways look and said, “Dude, are you for real?”

I said, “Kim, you are the sexiest broad I’ve ever seen in my life! No wonder you’re a model. Everything about you is perfect, from your blouse bouncers to your lady garden.”

With a confused smile, Kim thanked me.

Meanwhile, I was getting close to climaxing. Especially when Kim got on her hands and knees and crawled in between my legs until her face was mere inches from my hymen hammer. I was mesmerized by her big brown eyes sparkling in the dim light.

Biting her lower lip, Kim looked into my eyes and said, “This could get me fired but is it okay if I touch it?”

Holy hell! I thought to myself. My prayers have been answered!

“Abso-fucking-lutely!” I said.

Kim grabbed the base of my cock with her left hand but it was too small for her fingers to wrap all the way around my shaft.

“Oh my,” she said, shaking her head.

Holding my Johnson upright, Kim measured it against the length of her right forearm. She seemed surprised that both were nearly equal in length and girth.

Kim looked up at me and said, “You’re fucking with me, right? I mean, you know how massive this thing is, don’t you?”

I felt like I had to come clean.

“Look Kim, I’m embarrassed to say this but you’re the first woman I’ve ever been with. Hell, I’ve seen your privates but I’ve still never even kissed a girl.”

Still firmly gripping my cock, Kim stared at me with her mouth agape for what seemed like a long time. She finally said, “So, I’m the first woman to set eyes on this… thing?”

I nodded.

“What’s your name and how old are you?”

“My name is Nick and I’ll be nineteen in three months.”

“Were you raised by wolves or something?”

I smiled and said, “Well that ain’t too far off. I was raised in a remote part of Alaska. In a log cabin. I moved here a few weeks ago to attend college.”

“Alaska.” I wasn’t sure if Kim said it as a statement or a question.

“Yeah, Alaska. What about you, did you go to modeling school?”

Kim just shook her head as though she had forgotten how to speak English. Then she stood up and said, “Take off your shirt.”

After removing my shirt, Kim ran her hands all over my chest and arms. Her touch felt amazing against my muscles and skin. She smelled like a combination of perfume, sweat, and a musky scent I couldn’t place, but it sure made me feel aroused!

“Holy fuck, you’re a sexy man,” she said, her hands gripping my biceps. “Handsome too.”

Before I realized what was happening, Kim’s lips were pressing against mine. The sensation was like nothing I’d ever experienced. When I tried kissing her back, Kim said, “Gently. Like this…” and took control of my lips with hers.

I felt her tongue in my mouth but I waited until it retreated before pressing my tongue in between her lips. Then our tongues found each other and I felt Kim’s fingers once again wrapping around my trouser trombone. I had the sudden urge to park my hot rod in her mommy garage but then I remembered some words of wisdom.

Page 96 – How to Be a Sensual Man

…You may think that when things start getting hot and heavy, chicks are ready to go at it like a bunny in heat, but you would be wrong. Remember… The sensual man is never in a hurry. It doesn’t matter whether the broad you take home is sexier than a pinup model or uglier than one of those bug-eyed dogs, they are only going to go all the way if you make sure they’re having a good time.

So, if you and your lady friend get naked and start swapping spit, NEVER just try to shove Yogi Bear into her honey pot, if you know what I mean!

First, you need to kiss her and touch her body gently to get her into the mood. Once you have her juices flowing, she’ll be ready to taste your salami. And after she takes a bite out of what you have to offer, she’ll be begging for a few blasts from your panty pistol!

So, take your time and savor the experience of worshiping your lover’s body. After all, YOU aren’t just a sexual man, you’re a SENSUAL MAN!

Kim paused and with a devilish grin said, “So, that was your first kiss?”

Feeling a bit dizzy, I said, “It sure was! And I may not have much to compare it to but I’m guessing you're just as good at kissing as you are modeling underwear!”

Kim replied with a cute smile and said, “Oh, I like you. And you’re a lucky boy because you’re about to experience another first.”

Kim slid down until she was on her knees, her long black hair falling onto my lap. Without breaking eye contact, she wrapped both of her tiny hands around the base of my man banana and licked the head like she was eating a push-up popsicle.

Yeah, it felt good. REAL good. But the biggest turn-on was watching this beautiful woman get so much pleasure from making ME feel good.

Without thinking, I said, “You look fucking beautiful right now.”

Imagine my surprise when Kim said, “Thank you, Nick,” opened her mouth wide, and sucked the entire swollen head of my dick into her small mouth. She seemed surprised and after bobbing her head up and down a few times, she stopped and said, “This is going to take some practice. I have another idea.”

Using her tongue, Kim started licking the underside of my cock just beneath the head. It was a spot I knew well but nobody had ever touched it. Unless my hand qualifies as a somebody.

When the spot was wet with Kim’s saliva, she used her hard nipple to massage the same spot, which struck me as very creative. It was obvious to me that Kim was a sensual woman.

For twenty minutes, Kim did her best to make my skin flute play the Star Spunkled Banner with her soft lips, wet tongue, huge nipples, and tiny hands. The thing that surprised me most was that she was having just as much fun as I was, even though she was doing all the work.

Glazed in sweat, Kim practically growled the words, “I’m so fucking horny. I want you inside me but I’m somewhat afraid of this thing and what it might do to me, so I need to have control. Nick, do you want me to fuck you?”

“Man-o-man, I thought you’d never ask!” I said. I’m sure I was grinning from ear to ear.

As she took off her heels, Kim said, “You’re going to have to lay on the floor so I can get some leverage. And we have to GO SLOW!” She emphasized the last two words so I knew they were important.

Let me tell you, I didn’t waste any time getting on the floor. I’d waited for this moment my entire life and I had one book to thank for all of it. I thought back to the many years I’d spent alone in my dad’s Alaskan cabin, rubbing one out in my room while the snow piled up outside, and here I was about to do a little belly bumping with a professional model from the Big City!

Standing with one leg on either side of my waist, Kim wiggled her hips, her supple nude body on full display. She said, “Before I try putting that thing inside me, you’re going to have to get me soaking wet.” Then Kim stepped forward and squatted down until her plump pussy was pressing against my mouth. It was then I realized that the unfamiliar scent driving me crazy was coming from Kim’s candy box.

My favorite foods are smoked salmon, black bear ribs, and Eskimo ice cream, but I’ve never tasted anything as good as Kim’s creamy cookie. I was eager, but remembering that I was a sensual man, I took my time and savored every luscious millimeter of flesh.

First, I gently sucked Kim’s lady drapes into my mouth using only my lips, which was something I’d wanted to do from the moment I first laid eyes on it. Taking my sweet time, I used the tip of my tongue to tease Kim’s love button and I could tell it was sensitive because she quietly whimpered.

Kim eventually decided she’d had enough teasing. Pressing her body down harder, she began grinding her hips back and forth against my open mouth. In response, I stuck out my tongue and felt it penetrate her.

Kim moaned, “Fuck yes. That is so good.”

My face was getting wetter with every thrust. Reaching up, I found her breasts and pinched her nipples. Kim quickened her pace and it wasn’t long before my entire beard was soaked with her flower fluid.

Kim slid her body backward, repositioned my cock, and began sliding her meat sleeve back and forth along the shaft. Her pussy lips looked like they were trying to envelop my Klondike bar, slathering it with a thick fluid that reminded me of melting glacial ice.

And let me tell you, the sight of Kim getting herself off on my swizzle stick was hot enough to melt every glacier in Alaska. Her dark-tanned skin was flawless and it reminded me of some of the fancy paintings I’d seen in one of my college textbooks.

Suddenly, Kim and I were face-to-face. She said, “Okay, Nick, I’m as ready as I’m ever going to be. Are you ready to find out what a woman’s pussy feels like?”

“You bet your sweet ass I am!”

“Okay,” Kim said, “but I have to warn you that this is the best pussy you’re ever going to experience.”

Kim reached down, grabbed my cock, and wiggled her hips until the head was pressing against her slit. It was hot to the touch. A look of serious contemplation enveloped Kim’s face as she slowly and deliberately worked my manhood and her hips back and forth in unison.

Then, all of sudden, my entire swollen cock-head seemed to pop inside Kim’s pussy all at once.

The feeling was indescribable. I was overcome with the urge to grab Kim’s hips and push myself deep inside her. Fortunately, I knew better because I am a sensual man.

Kim gasped and said, “OH FUCK, NICK! This is a first for me too.” Then she slowly began moving her body back and forth. With every gentle thrust, my throbbing member slid just a little further inside Kim’s petite body.

It took a while, but Kim eventually managed to get all of my man meat into her pleasure pouch. After a deep breath, she said, “Oh my,” and somehow started massaging my member with her muff muscles.

Before this moment, my expectations concerning sex were very high, but in my wildest fantasies, I’d never imagined a babe could make her pussy perform gymnastics! It felt like Kim’s love oven had a mind of its own!

She smiled and said, “Oh, you like that, don’t you?”

I tried to respond but I was utterly speechless. Kim seemed to understand what I was trying to express because she said, “I like it too. Fuck, you feel amazing inside me, Nick.”

Kim lifted herself up and balanced on top of me with one hand on my knee and the other on my stomach. Then she began gyrating her hips, titties bouncing, her nipples hard and pointing straight up into the air like they were about to open fire on a herd of mountain goats.

Page 108 – How to Be a Sensual Man

…A lot of men make the mistake of thinking women are delicate flowers. While it’s true that broads enjoy romantic dates, bouquets of roses, and plenty of foreplay, it’s also true they like a strong man with a firm hand.

If you’re finally at the point where you’re able to enjoy some horizontal refreshment with a sexy little slice of heaven, the sensual man knows that it’s okay to get a little rough in the sack. When caught up in the throes of passion, most chicks get a kick out of having their ass smacked, their legs spread wide by strong hands, and some even like it when a man spreads a little pale marmalade all over her blouse biscuits.

As a sensual man, you understand that it’s important to take your time and find out what kind of kinky stuff your lover is into so that even when she’s not in your bed, you’re all the poor girl can think about!

Kim purred, “Oh my god, Nick. Grab my waist.”

Wrapping my thick fingers around her tiny frame, I firmly grabbed hold of Kim’s body and started moving it back and forth. Kim lifted her arms into the air as though she were dancing, eyes closed, fully caught up in the ecstasy of the moment, her jet-black hair swaying around her gorgeous face.

Kim was beautiful. More beautiful than anything I’d ever seen.

I said, “Holy hell, Kim, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

The words made Kim moan. She brought one hand down between her legs and started rubbing herself. I picked up my pace, allowing her to experience some of my manly strength.

As a sensual man, I knew how to read Kim’s cues, and it was obvious she enjoyed my compliment, which meant it was time for yet another.

I said, “Everything about you is perfect, from your silky hair all the way down to your tiny little toes.”

A bead of sweat rolled down between Kim’s bouncing breasts and into her belly button. Her neck and chest turned bright red and she was mumbling but I couldn’t make out the words.

“You know what else is perfect? Your sweet pussy wrapped around my cock.”

That did it.

Kim’s second climax seemed different than the first. For a moment she was silent and I thought she might burst into tears, but as the first wave of orgasm overtook her, Kim dug her fingernails into my chest and screamed one long, “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!”

From that point on, something overcame us both and we went at it like two artic hares during springtime. I kissed her entire body and sucked on every one of her cute little painted toes. At one point, I picked Kim off the ground and used her entire body like it was my own personal plaything, bouncing her up and down on my cock as though she were weightless.

Kim was in heaven and she climaxed at least a half dozen times, maybe more. When it seemed like she’d had her fill, I decided it was my turn.

I was on top with my hands holding Kim’s waist, slowly fucking her with the entire length of my manhood, her legs spread out in front of me, bent at the knee.

Because I’m a sensual man, I asked, “Is it okay if I climax?”

Kim, drenched in a mixture of sweat and her own sex fluids, said, “Nick, you can cum anytime you want, and anywhere you want.”

I’d never really thought much about it, but I decided it would be fun to watch Kim reacting to my satchel syrup shooting all over her tanned little body. I pulled out, gripped my cock, and stroked it fast until it exploded.

The amount of baby batter that came out of my body shocked even me. The first blast splattered Kim’s titties. The second hit her right on the lips and she immediately licked it off with her tongue. The third shot over her head and onto the carpet. The rest fell on her neck, stomach, and pussy.

Kim didn’t seem to object because she giggled like a schoolgirl as she rubbed my love lotion into her skin.

I collapsed next to her on the floor and Kim rolled over, wrapped her arm around me, and rested her head on my chest. Looking into my eyes, she said, “Holy fuck, Nick. That was impressive. But I don’t believe for a second you were a virgin because no man had ever made me feel like that.”

I protested the assertion that I’d lied and eventually Kim said she believed me. Then she reached over my body and picked my hundred dollar bill up off the floor before resting it on my chest.

She said, “You have to take this back. And I want to see you again.”

“How about tomorrow? You can come over to my apartment and I’ll make you dinner. My dad just sent me some pickled lake trout.”

Kim said, “That sounds amazing.”

Stroking her hair, I said, “Wait ‘til my dad finds out I have a date with a model. He’s not going to believe it!”

Kim caressed my cheek and said, “I barely believe it.”

All in all, it was a night I will never forget. On my walk home, I couldn’t help but feel grateful that I’d found that box in the attic of my dad’s cabin all those years before.

After all, I am a sensual man. And I’m damn proud of it.

Published 
Written by AlaskanDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments