Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Into the Abyss--Chapter 5

"Frank and Lucy expand their horizons and Frank reads a text message."

40
25 Comments 25
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Mondays are usually pretty boring, but this one had potential. My girlfriend (yes, I think it's okay to call Lucy my girlfriend now) is prepared to have her first experience with another woman tonight and I will have a front-row seat. I'm pretty excited to see how Lucy responds to another woman's touch. Will she be passive, or will she take charge? Lucy has a hair trigger when it comes to orgasms as it is, so I'm wondering how quickly she will reach orgasm with another woman.

And, of course, the big question is whether I will be a participant or a spectator. I haven't seen Megan, the pizza delivery girl who seems to have the hots for Lucy, and I don't know if she would want me in on the action or not. Lucy hasn't weighed in on that topic yet. I told her last night that I would be willing to stay out of it. I'm not sure if she would even want to see me with another woman, even if it's part of a threesome. I don't know if she would be a little jealous or not. So many questions rolling around my poor mind this morning! In about 12 hours or so I hope to have the answers to most of them.

Around 10am I was working on the new layout of my department when Jan, the secretary to the president, called me. She said that Dr. Browning, the president, wanted to have a meeting with me in 30 minutes. I told her that I would be there and thanked her for the call. I was a little concerned, because all of our meeting schedules are posted to our e-mail accounts. This was a bit unusual in that this meeting was unscheduled. It might not be good news if it was set up at the last minute, and not through the usual protocol. Just to be safe, I decided to take the outline of my proposed layout of my department along, in case it had something to do with that.

At 10:25 I walked into Jan's reception area. As usual, Jan was very friendly and warm. Jan had been with Dr. Browning for 10 years and everyone knew that she was really in charge. Dr. Browning had the title, but Jan ran his ship with precision. To look at her you wouldn't think so, but that would be a mistake. Jan was in her mid-forties, petite and really quite attractive. I'm sure that many people were disarmed by her appearance and tried to strong-arm her, but they found out quickly enough that she wasn't one to fool with. I liked Jan and always treated her with dignity and respect. She obviously appreciated that, and I quickly became one of her favorites.

"Jan, is there something I should have brought to this meeting?" I asked her. "It wasn't on the regular schedule, so I brought the outline for my new layout plan."

"Frank," she replied. "If you needed to bring anything I would have told you. All I can tell you is that this isn't business-related." Jan was smiling, so I took that as a sign that my meeting with Dr. Browning wasn't going to be anything bad.

I took a seat, because that's what you did when you were waiting to see Dr. Browning. Jan didn't like it when people stood or paced around her area. Sitting as I did was just another show of respect for her.

I sat there for just a couple minutes when Jan told me it was okay to go in. Dr. Browning met me at the door and shook my hand. "Have a seat, Frank," he said upon greeting me. "This won't take but a few minutes, but I wanted to speak directly with you. Texts and e-mails can be so impersonal." Dr. Browning wasn't an imposing figure, only 5'9" tall and maybe 160 pounds tops, but he carried himself in such a way that he commanded your respect when you met him. He was soft-spoken, yet had a clarity about his voice that no one mistook him for anything but the man in charge.

"Frank, I want to tell you how nice it was to meet your wife last week. It's always good when we can get together with families. I like to think that our spouses or significant others are just as important a component to our success as our performance on the job. Without their support we wouldn't be able to perform here at work."

"The reason I brought you in here was that I noticed a certain level of friction between you and your wife at dinner Friday night. Now I don't need to go into any specifics, but I want you to know that if you and your wife are having any kind of problem, you need to know that we here are in your corner. No matter what the situation may be, or how you decide to resolve it, it will not affect the way we think of you. You are an outstanding individual and manager. We wouldn't have brought you on board if we thought otherwise. I just want you to know that you needn't worry about outside issues or problems. We'll be here for you no matter what."

His words were like a balm, soothing and reassuring. I knew I was working for a first-class organization when I came here, but listening to the president of the company tell me that he had my back was icing on the cake. It was a great relief to hear his words.

"Dr. Browning," I began. "I can't begin to tell you what that means to me. It's true that my wife and I have been having our differences lately, and I was concerned how that would reflect on me here at work. Knowing that you are behind me takes that uncertainty away and will allow me to concentrate on both my marriage and my work here. I don't know myself how things will work out, but however they do it gives me peace of mind to know that I am working for such an outstanding organization."

"Frank, that's kind of you to say that. Please feel free to come see me anytime you need to. If things get bad we have plenty of resources available to you that might help you get through this."

"Dr. Browning, thanks again for your support. I'll try not to let you down."

Dr. Browning broke into a wide grin. "I know you won't, Frank. Thank you for allowing me to help in any way that I can."

I got up to leave and extended my hand. Dr. Browning took my hand and pulled me in for a big bear hug. "Wow", I thought. I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now. I couldn't wait to tell Lucy all about this.

I arrived at Lucy's place around 7pm. I had on a pair of black slacks and a tan sweater. Lucy met me at the door wearing a light blue sundress with sandals. The dress was cut dangerously low, revealing plenty of tit. "Not taking any chances tonight, are we?"

"You should know me by now," she said. "I look confident, but I'm nervous as hell. I've never done anything like this before."

"Don't worry, you'll do just fine. Let her take the lead and you can do whatever you're comfortable with."

"Frank, I called her a little while ago to make sure she was coming and I asked her if it was okay that you were here. I told her you were my boyfriend. She told me that she was fine with that."

Just a few minutes after 8 the doorbell rang. Lucy asked me to answer it. She was really nervous, so I did so. When I opened the door there stood Megan. She was around 5'4", I would guess about 125 lbs. and had short-cropped brown hair. She was very pretty and was wearing tight jeans and an off-the-shoulder top. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, as her medium-to-large breasts jiggled with every move she made. Her legs were slender, but she had a thick set of thighs and an ass that was packed into her jeans.

"Why hello," I said, extending my hand. "You must be Megan. My name is Frank. Won't you please come in and join us? Lucy is in the living room."

"Thank you Frank," she replied as she shook my hand. Her voice was faintly raspy, as if she smoked a little too much. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

I led Megan into the living room. Lucy was sitting on the sofa, looking every bit like a porcelain doll that would shatter if you held it the wrong way. I could see that she was trembling as Megan took her hand and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"It's nice to see you again, Lucy. This time I don't have a pizza for you but I'm prepared to give you so much more, if you'll let me. Would you like that?"

Lucy was so nervous I thought she might wet herself when Megan said that. She was only able to nod her head at Megan's request.

Megan sat in the chair opposite Lucy as I got us all drinks and she began to tell us a little bit about herself. She was 23, a senior at San Jose State majoring in education. She was doing student teaching during the day and worked part time at the pizzeria on a few evenings. She considered herself bisexual but preferred to be with women. She was currently unattached, as she had ended a two-year relationship with another woman who had graduated and moved back to the East Coast.

Lucy was quiet during Megan's story, so I filled her in on who we were and what we did. As I finished up, Megan stood up and walked over to Lucy. "Don't worry, honey," she told Lucy. "You just let me take care of you." She bent down, took Lucy's head in her hands and kissed her full on the lips.

JazzyHunk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazzyHunk

Lucy was still frozen, in a state of disbelief it seemed. "Lucy, honey," Megan whispered to her. "Have you ever been with a woman before?" Lucy shook her head. Megan smiled at this and spoke with that husky voice. "Oh my dear. You let me take care of everything. I'm going to show you how good it can be with another woman. I love the fact that I am your first."

Megan kissed her again and Lucy seemed to snap out of her trance. She returned Megan's kiss and began to squirm a bit on the sofa. Megan helped her to her feet and they began to walk toward the bedroom. I got up to join them and Megan waited for a moment before going in. She came over to me and whispered in my ear. "Frank, this is a critical time for Lucy. I don't want to overwhelm her with a threesome while she's experiencing something completely different. Please come in, but just watch us while I loosen her up. I'll let you know when it's okay to join us. Believe me, Frank, I do look forward to having you join us." She emphasized that last sentence by kissing me along the neck after she said it and then pulling away to give me a sexy smile.

I sat in a chair across from Lucy's bed and prepared to enjoy the show. Lucy was sitting on the bed and shot me a nervous smile. I nodded my head in approval and shot back an air kiss to let her know that it was going to be okay.

Megan stood before Lucy and kissed her, pulling down the front of Lucy's sundress as she deepened the kiss. Once Lucy's breasts were exposed, Megan reached out to run her hands over them, her fingers tweaking Lucy's nipples as she caressed her boobs. Lucy threw her head back in delight and Megan began kissing Lucy along her neck. "Oh Megan," Lucy sighed. "That's what I wanted. Your lips are so soft."

Megan didn't stop at her neck, though. Her lips and tongue traced a path to Lucy's tits and, once there, she took a nipple into her mouth and sucked on it, gently at first but then with increasing force and suction. Lucy moaned loudly as the sensation of having another woman suck her nipples took over. Lucy's hands sought out Megan's tits and squeezed them through the fabric of her top, trying valiantly to release them from the constraints of Megan's clothing.

Megan stepped back and took off her top, revealing her very nice breasts, each nipple pierced with large gold nipple rings. She shook a little and the rings danced as her breasts swayed. Then she removed her jeans. She had magnificent thighs, which led to an exquisite ass and a smoothly shaven pussy. She had piercings on the lips of her pussy as well. The sight of her made my dick stand to attention and I took it out of my pants to give it some relief. This girl was hot and she knew it.

Megan helped Lucy to her feet and Lucy made a beeline for those pierced nipples, taking one of them into her mouth and allowing her tongue to roll over them. She took her nipple ring and held it in her teeth, pulling ever so gently on it. It was Megan's turn to moan now, and she did so with a low rumbling escaping her lips.

Megan put her hands on either side of Lucy and raised her sundress up and over her head. Lucy was completely nude underneath it and she now stood before Megan in all her naked glory. Megan drank her in with her eyes and ran her hands along Lucy's body as Lucy trembled with anticipation.

I was fully aroused at the sight of these two beautiful women beginning to explore each other's bodies and I was stroking my cock slowly. They turned to look at me and they both were smiling.

But they had other things to do before they were going to include me in their little party. Megan pushed Lucy back onto the bed and spread her legs wide apart. She leaned down and lightly brushed Lucy's swollen pussy lips with her mouth, teasing her with what would come next. Lucy's moans intensified as she began to roll her hips upward at Megan's mouth. "Eat me," she said softly. "Please, Megan, please eat my cunt."

Megan obliged her by licking at Lucy's pink lips, slowly forcing them apart to allow her access to the inner folds of Lucy's already wet pussy. Once she did this Lucy lost all inhibitions and took Megan's head in her hands and pulled her tightly against her pussy, grinding it into her face as she did so. "Yes, Megan. Eat me all up. Lick my cunt until I cum all over your face!"

Now Lucy's hips were gyrating wildly, her body becoming like a bucking bronco as she thrashed back and forth. Megan ate her furiously now, her hands under Lucy's ass to hold her in place as her mouth and tongue sought Lucy's clit. When she found it, hidden under the hood of her cunt, she licked, sucked and bit it until Lucy's cries filled the room. If Lucy wasn't sure of what to expect before, she had grown to love what Megan was doing to her.

Megan kept pushing Lucy back on the bed until her head was up on her pillows. Once she had room, Megan got up on the bed with her and positioned herself in the classic 69 position, her own cunt poised atop Lucy's face. She slowly began to lower herself onto Lucy.

As Megan's cunt came into contact with Lucy's mouth, she licked at it haltingly, with little jabs. Once she got a good taste of Megan's cunt, though, she was excited at what she was doing and engulfed the younger woman's pussy, licking and sucking the way she liked to be done herself. Megan had to back off as Lucy's intensity caught her off-guard and the pleasure surprised her. Once she got over that initial shock, the two of them were lapping up each other's pussy like a couple of porn stars, each hoping that they would be first to drive the other into a raging orgasm.

By now it was almost too much for me to take. I was jacking myself off with full throttle now, and I was near to cumming myself. I deliberately slowed down. If they called me over to join them I didn't want to walk over there with a limp and cum-soaked dick. I slowed to a stop and forced myself to look away to keep from shooting my cum all over the floor. Their cries of passion and delight kept me aware of what was going on, though. I could hear Lucy's unmistakable cries of her orgasm as it swept over her.

When I allowed myself to look back, Megan was sitting on Lucy's face, looking down at her novice eat her pussy. Lucy's hands reached up to fondle Megan's breasts and pull on her nipple rings. Lucy was feverishly licking and sucking on Megan's hot cunt as Megan undulated above her, her hips thrusting back and forth over Lucy's face as she neared orgasm herself. Lucy would eat the pussy being shoved onto her face and alternate between pussy and the two rings pierced into Megan's labia. The sensation must have been overpowering, as Megan began screaming with delight. "That's it, lover, just like that! Make me cum on your face, Lucy! Oh God, you are so good!"

With what must have been pure joy for Lucy, Megan's thrusts froze for a few seconds and then she began to cum, her juices leaking out onto Lucy's open mouth. Lucy took it all in, licking, sucking and swallowing the nectar which Megan provided. Megan shook violently during this orgasm and continued to bury her cunt in Lucy's mouth until the orgasm passed. When it was over she collapsed onto the bed, her cunt still lying atop Lucy's face until she rolled over. They embraced and kissed each other tenderly, each of them getting a good taste of each other's pussy juice as they kissed.

Finally, Megan sat up and looked directly at me. "Well, Frank," she said. "I'm anxious to have you join us. Can you give us a moment or two to come down from this high?"

"You take all the time that you need. I almost didn't make it through that without cumming at my own hand. I'm hoping I can satisfy two women at once. I think I might surprise you, though."

As I stood up, Megan got a good look at my still hard cock and let out a small gasp. "Jesus, Frank," she said. "Now I know I've just got to have some of that inside me." She smiled a seductive smile, licking her lips. "Lucy, is he as good as I think he is?"

Lucy licked her lips as well. "Honey, he's better that you could possibly imagine."

My anticipation to get into bed with these two hot women was interrupted by the buzzing of my cell phone. My pants were down around my ankles, so it took some effort retrieving it from my pocket. When I looked at the screen my heart began to race. It was Susan. When I read the message it sank into the pit of my stomach.

Frank, I'm sorry I've acted so poorly toward you.I'm ready to move out there and join you soon.I'll send you the details sometime this week.Love, Susan
My hands were shaking like a leaf. Now what do I do?

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments