Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Always The Quiet Ones!

"a late bloomer finds the guy who can bring out her full bouquet!"

43
17 Comments 17
24.7k Views 24.7k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Emily Hancock wasn't someone you could readily pick out of a crowd. She didn't stand out and she didn't go out of her way to make her presence known. Oh, she was attractive enough, about five foot seven inches tall with shoulder-length chestnut brown hair, soft brown eyes and a nice friendly smile. Her figure wasn't that bad either, she was slim and walked a lot to stay that way. But the shy, introverted, 20 year old Emily preferred blending into the background. Which made what happened to her that wonderful summer of 1975 all the more astounding!

Emily was your typical bookworm "nerd". Her whole world revolved around the books and stories she so loved to read. Her favorites were the romance novels and she loved getting swept away in the romantic tales. She devoured her books and couldn't get enough of them. They were her best friends.

Emily was working one Tuesday afternoon at Gently Used Books, the used bookstore that she worked part-time at. She loved the little bookstore and had been going there regularly for so long that the owner, a kindly old man named Mr. Finster, knew her by name and would greet her when she came in. She got to know the place better than some of the people the owner had hired, so one day he had offered to put her knowledge to work. Emily accepted immediately and had worked her way from stocking and shelving to ordering and inventory. She enjoyed her job and she especially liked that she could work in the back room where she was more comfortable.

But on that particularly fateful day, Mr. Finster had a doctor's appointment and there was no one available to work the cash register. So reluctantly, Emily came out of the back room and held down the front desk, hoping that no one would come in while she was there. She had been working out front for about an hour, straightening up some books on the shelf, when she heard the little bell over the door ring. Emily came around the end of the shelving, expecting to see Mr. Finster back from the doctor's appointment.

But instead of sweet Mr. Finster, another man stood at the front counter. At first, Emily thought she could just stay behind the shelves and the man would leave. But she knew that Mr. Finster wouldn't like that. He put her in charge of the store because he knew she could handle it. So it was up to her to prove it.

"Can I help you?" she said, as she came up behind the man. He turned around a bit startled and that's when she saw him.

The man was gorgeous! Six foot six inches tall with collar length blond hair and ice blue eyes, a strong firm chin covered in a stubble beard, he had a face she could stare into for hours. He wore a three piece Ralph Lauren business suit, impeccably tailored, and he filled it out wonderfully, with broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and the kind of tush that tempted her to grab onto it!

"Yes, I was wondering if you have a book... 'The Lost World' by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?" he asked.

Emily stood there, transfixed for a moment. He waited for her to reply and when she didn't, he spoke up. "Miss?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! Let me check and see about your book!" she said, blushing at her preoccupation of him. She walked around behind the counter and began typing into her computer. As she worked, she furtively stole a quick peek at him. He looked like the men on the covers of the romance novels she loved to read! She smiled to herself at the thought.

"I'm sorry, we seem to be out of that book at the moment. I could order it for you if you like. It should only take a few days to come in," she said, looking up from her screen at him.

"Yes I'd like that. If it's not too much trouble that is," he replied with a smile.

Emily looked at his warm smile and sparkling blue eyes. She saw his kind face and she was smitten. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest and her stomach doing flip flops like a fish out of water!

"I-it would be no problem at all, sir. All I would need is a little information. Your name?" Emily said beginning to enter his info on their order form.

"My name is Thomas Emmerson. Now what is yours?" he said with a wink.

Emily blushed bright red at his wink and smile. "I-I'm... um... I'm Emily. Emily Hancock," she stammered, completely flustered at his charm.

"Well it is very nice to meet you Emily Hancock," he said. She could feel her panties getting damp.

"Your...um...address?" she asked, trying to remain as professional as she could under the circumstances.

"1435 Meadowbrooke Avenue," he said.

"Ooh, that is a nice area!" she said. Meadowbrooke Avenue was indeed a nice area. A new development of very nice houses, it was where the more well-to-do lived.

"That figures... the way he is dressed, he had to be rich!" she thought to herself.

"Can I ask you a question, Mr. Emmerson?" she asked.

"Only if you promise to call me Thomas!" he said, smiling again.

"Okay, Thomas. Why did you come all the way over to this side of town and to our little bookstore? I mean you passed two or three bigger bookstores - chain stores - to get here. And you could have ordered this book online as well," she asked.

"Well to be honest, I'm lost. You see I am new to this area and don't know my way around much. When I saw your bookstore I remembered the book I wanted, and I figured it would be a good way to get directions as well," he explained.

"Oh I see. Where are you trying to get to?" Emily asked.

"I am trying to get to the City building so I can set up my address there for billing and tax purposes," he said.

"Oh, Okay. Well you go down this street here for two blocks, turn right and go east on 23rd street for four blocks. It will be on your right, a tall grey office building... I think it's like six or seven stories tall. There's a large sign in front though, so it's hard to miss," Emily said. "Here, compliments of the bookstore... so you will be able to find your way back to visit us again," Emily handed him a map of the city and she put a dot with a marker where the bookstore was located.

"Oh, I am fairly certain I won't be forgetting how to get to this bookstore!" he said, leaning over the counter slightly.

Emily hoped he didn't hear the soft gasp that came from her. Thomas turned and headed towards the door. As he started through it though he turned and gave Emily one final wink and then headed on his way. Emily sat back in her chair, safely behind the counter and fanned herself - it had gotten surprisingly warm in the bookstore all of a sudden!

* * * * *

A few days later, Emily was opening a shipment of books and in one box, sitting right on top, was a copy of "The Lost World" - the book Thomas had ordered! Emily snatched it up quickly and set it aside. She wanted to be the one to give it to him! That very afternoon Emily went home a bit early... she had plans that evening and wanted to get home to get ready!

She looked through her closet for something that said sexy without being inappropriate. She was going over to Thomas's house to deliver his book so it was business but she also wanted him to notice her this time! She had one dress she had used for a New Years Eve party she was invited to a couple years ago... she hoped it still fit her. She quickly tried it on and luckily for her it did. She took it off and quickly showered and then got dressed. She didn't normally wear much makeup, but she wanted to look special for him so she put on a little blush and some red lipstick. She brushed her shoulder length chestnut brown hair and put a red flower in her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and satisfied with her look, she picked up Thomas's book and drove over to the address he had given her when he ordered the book.

She pulled up in front of a very impressive Traditional-style two story home, set on a large lot on a nicely treed street. It was a very lovely scene and Emily sat in the car for a moment daydreaming about what it would be like living in such a nice neighborhood. It was a far cry from her poorer, more run down and older neighborhood - in fact it was hard to believe it was in the same city!

Emily shrugged it off and got out of the car. She had "business" to attend to and she wanted to get on with it. She walked up the sidewalk admiring the manicured lawn and fancy shrubbery until she reached the large front door. She rang the bell and waiting for several moments for the door to open. She had just about lost her nerve and was about to turn and walk away when the door opened and he was standing there, as gorgeous as she remembered.

He wasn't wearing his suit this time, dressed instead in a pair of tight blue jeans and a slightly too small white polo shirt with all the buttons open to show a bit of his nicely sculpted chest. His biceps bulged from his shirt sleeves and Emily caught yet another gasp as she saw him in the doorway.

"Oh hello Emily, sorry it took me a couple moments to get to the door. It's a pretty big place and I was all the way in the back!" he apologized. "Please come in." Thomas held the door for her and she came into his home. He shut the door behind them and she found herself in a large foyer with a very high ceiling.

"Your book came in today and I wanted to bring it by myself to make sure your got it. I hope it's what you expected," she said.

"Oh thank you Emily, but you didn't need to bring it by. It is awfully sweet of you though. Can I give you something for the delivery?" he asked.

"Oh no, that's okay. I just wanted to make sure you got your book," she said.

"I see. Well thank you for bringing it all the way over here. I will be coming by again for more books I am sure. Especially with such wonderful customer service!" he said, smiling his beautiful smile.

"I'm glad," she said.

He walked her to the door and Emily began to panic a bit. "No! I don't want to go yet! Please!" she thought to herself. What could she do to buy more time with this wonderful man? Her mind raced to figure out an answer but nothing came to her. She couldn't come up with any conversation to stall for more time. Finally in desperation she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him! She did it impulsively, without thinking and without regard to what the consequences might be.

When she pulled back she turned her head away from him, embarrassed and a little ashamed of her actions. She was a good girl and she didn't throw herself at a guy like this! What was wrong with her? But then he reached up and pulled her face back around. She looked down - she couldn't look at him.

"Emily... look at me," he said in a soft voice.

"I can't. I'm so sorry!" she said.

"Look at me," he repeated, firmer this time. She looked up, afraid of what she might see. "You don't have to be sorry, Emily. But if it's a kiss you want..." Thomas took her face in his hand and pulled her to him. He leaned forward and kissed her long and deep and passionately. Emily melted into him totally and sighed as his lips covered hers. Her mouth automatically opened and his tongue found hers, playing together between their lips as they kissed. Emily put her hands back around his neck and he placed his other hand around her slim waist.

They kissed like this for several glorious moments and Emily lost herself to him. It was just like her favorite romance novels, the fireworks, the angels singing, and the room spinning as she held on for dear life. Finally the kiss ended and Emily gasped, drawing in a deep breath. She looked up into his eyes, her soft brown eyes flicking back and forth, searching for something...

He didn't say anything. He simply reached down and scooped her up into his arms. She held on around his neck as he carried her into the house and down the hall to his bedroom. Once in the bedroom he set her down on the floor next to the bed. Thomas began getting undressed. He pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it to the floor at the foot of the bed.

"Thomas, wait... there's something I have to tell you," she said. Thomas sat down on the edge of the bed as she spoke, listening carefully. "Thomas, I'm... I'm a virgin. I've never... you know... been with a man," she confessed.

He took her hands and pulled her to him between his strong, powerful legs. "Emily, dear, if you don't want to do this, we can stop right now and I won't think anything less of you. But if you want to continue, I promise I will be gentle. It's up to you. Do you want this?" he asked her, looking up into her eyes.

"Please..." she said softly. With permission granted, he turned her around to help her out of her clothes. He took the zipper of her dress and slowly began pulling it down, pausing every little bit to kiss the newly exposed flesh. Emily began softly panting as his hot kisses gave her goosebumps and caused her head to swim. She could feel the tingle in her pussy and a warm flushed feeling throughout her body. Thomas pulled the zipper all the way down till it stopped at the small of her back right at her hip level. She turned back around holding her dress up to cover her breasts. Because her dress had thin spaghetti straps, she hadn't worn a bra - the dress had built-in support, and she was only a modest B cup anyway. She watched his face as she lowered her dress and showed him her young, firm breasts. He licked his lips as he saw her for the first time and she smiled, knowing he was pleased with her. Emily dropped the dress to the floor and stepped out of the puddle of clothes. Clad in only her panties and heels now, he brought her closer to him. Thomas took the waistband of her panties between his fingers on each side and pulled them down over her hips. Emily was glad she had kept her pussy hair trimmed and closely cropped, and Thomas was also impressed with her. He removed her panties and held them up for her to see.

"You are quite wet, my dear!" he chuckled. Emily blushed at his remark. He brought the panties to his face and inhaled deeply. "Mmmm... you smell wonderful!"

Emily was getting light-headed. Her mind was clouding over with lustful passions as her body trembled before him. "Spread your legs a bit," he said and Emily did as she was told. Thomas slipped a hand between her legs and started toying with her damp folds.

"Ohhh..." she moaned.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

Emily put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself as she had begun to feel her knees getting wobbly. Thomas fingered her pussy, playing at her entrance and gently tugging at her outer lips and rubbing his fingertip across her clit - doing all he could do to turn her on more without entering her. He wanted to get her furnace fully heated before he entered it.

And it was fully heated too. Emily was doing all she could to hang on, but Thomas was persistent and his toying with her was causing her temperature to rise to critical levels. Emily moaned and swayed back and forth. She had closed her eyes and was licking her lips as she got closer and closer to an orgasm. Thomas saw her struggling to maintain both her balance and her passions and he smiled, knowing she wouldn't be able to.

He pulled his hand away and Emily opened her eyes looking at him puzzled for a moment. He stood up "Up on the bed," he said, helping her climb into bed. She crawled to the center of the bed and laid down on her back. Thomas crawled into bed after her and after pulling her legs apart, moved between them. Emily looked down at this gorgeous hunk of man between her legs and panted, waiting for what she had imagined all her life. She had read so many books where the woman was swept away in their lovemaking and now it appeared to be her turn. She gripped the sides of the bed in eager anticipation of the whirlwind she knew was coming.

Thomas saw the girl preparing for him and he took a few moments to let her anticipation build. He gently stroked her inner thighs with his fingertips, very lightly so she had to strain a bit to feel them. He wanted her to want to feel him. This teasing touch would work on her subconscious and show her that she wanted this - she wanted him. He wanted her to find her sexuality, to release the woman trapped inside her. He teased her like this to drive her passions higher and make her lustfire consume her.

Emily moaned and squirmed under his teasing caresses, licking her lips and spreading her legs for him. He lowered himself and kissed her inner thighs alternating sides and placing each kiss a bit higher as he went back and forth.

"Oh, God Thomas....Ohhh..." she moaned as his kisses approached her center. Finally he had arrived at her sopping wet hungry pussy. He blew softly across her dampness and the cool air made her moan and arch her back a bit.

"Please..." she groaned, about half-mad now. He took a single long lick from bottom to top at her wet pussy using the flat of his tongue. He finished with a flick of his tongue over her clit.

"OH, GOD!!!" she cried out. He smiled then he pulled her pussy lips apart revealing her wet pink interior. He shoved his tongue deep into the warm hole and began lapping up all of her sweet juices he could find.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" she cried almost in tears as she felt him licking her and felt his tongue wriggling around inside her. Emily had never felt anything like this. She didn't even own a sex toy, being to shy and bashful to go into one of "those places" and purchase one. She had fingered herself a few times to get off, but this was a whole new world to her. And she liked it!

Emily grabbed a pillow and clutched it to her chest, shoving a corner of it into her mouth to stifle the moans and whimpers she couldn't keep inside her. Thomas continued to lap up her pussy juices as fast as she could produce them, which only drove the young girl further out of her mind.

She was just about to fall off the edge of her world when he stopped and raised his head to look at her. She panted, trying to catch her breath and calm herself, but that wasn't what Thomas wanted.

"Are you ready to cum, baby?" he asked, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes! Oh please make me cum! Please.... I need to cum so bad!" she whimpered.

He went back down on her licking and tonguing her once more. But as she got closer to cumming, he introduced two fingers into her pussy, curling them upwards to find her g-spot. He began rubbing her soft spongy spot as he licked and teased her clit.

Emily's mind shattered like dropping a glass on the sidewalk. "OHHHMYYYGODDD!!" she screamed as her dam burst, "I'M CUUUMMMINGGG!!" She poured her pussy juice out in a flood, drenching the bed under her; running down her legs and soaking them both. She bucked and twisted and arched as the incredible sensations took control of her. She clutched at the bed sheets trying to find something solid to hang on to, but the whole room was spinning out of control.

Finally, she came down from her first real orgasm and lay there gasping as she tried to fill her burning lungs. She was dripping sweat and pussy juices onto the bed and her hair was matted and messy. She lay there for a few minutes recovering before she was able to talk again.

"That... was... amazing!" she said between breaths.

"We are just getting started babygirl," he said, smiling. He got off the bed and stood beside it. Thomas peeled his jeans off and then moved closer to the bed so she could see the enormous bulge in his boxers. He grabbed hold of the bulge to show her what she had caused. Emily looked at it shyly and then up at him.

"Touch it," he said.

Cautiously she reached out and touched it, startled when it throbbed at her touch, then she ran her fingers along its length and felt how firm and strong it was. She stroked his cock a couple times.

"Can I... see it?" she asked, almost childlike. He smiled down at the innocent young girl. He placed her hands on his boxers and she slowly pulled them down. His cock, freed of its captivity, sprang up hard and erect.

"Oh!" she said, surprised as the cock jumped out at her.

Emily didn't know it at the time, but Thomas was not a small man. He measured about seven and a half inches long and a very impressive two inches in diameter! Emily stared at the monster in front of her and watched it throb and twitch eagerly.

"Have you ever sucked a cock, Emily?" he asked.

She looked up at him and shook her head slowly.

He laid down on the bed next to her She got up into a kneeling position next to him. He told her what to do and how he liked it. Emily took hold of him at the base of his cock and cupped his nuts with the other hand. She leaned forward and took a cautious tentative lick at the tip of his cock with her tongue. She tasted the droplet of precum that had formed there and found it not unpleasant. She licked around the head and then he directed her to lick up and down his shaft. She did just what he said, wanting to please this man more than anything right now.

Thomas enjoyed directing his new study, finding a sense of power in commanding her. She licked his shaft and the swollen head until every inch had been properly cared for. She looked up as if waiting for further directions. With a slight smiling nod, she bent her head down and took the head of his cock into her mouth.
 
He moaned as she wrapped her soft warm lips around his cock and Emily knew he was enjoying her. He placed his hands on the back of her head and pushed down slightly. Emily, unsure what he was doing resisted at first.

"Just relax and let me guide you," he said. She let him show her how he liked it and he guided her in the rate, depth, and rhythm.

Emily found she liked sucking his cock. She liked the feeling of him throbbing and twitching in her mouth. She liked the moans and sounds he made as she sucked and licked him, and she liked the salty taste of him. Over her initial uncertainty, she began bobbing up and down on his cock, trying her best to make him feel the way he had done to her. Guided by his sounds and the responses to her actions she quickly learned what she could do to turn him on more. Emily was enjoying herself immensely as she felt him grow larger and harder in her mouth.

But as much fun as this was, there was one more item on the evening's checklist. Thomas pushed her off him and laid her back down on the bed again, getting between her legs, but this time face to face with her. He gently kissed her moving to her neck and shoulder. Emily moaned as his kisses burned into her soft pale flesh. Then he pushed himself up and guided his hard cock into position at her opening. He looked down on her as she bit her lip in apprehension.

"Are you ready Emily?" he asked her softly. She nodded her head yes and gripped the bed sheets. He pressed forward just a bit and Emily felt his cockhead push her flower apart slightly.

"Please... be gentle," Emily gasped.

"Of course, baby. I will be as gentle as I can," he reassured her. He pushed forward another inch and Emily felt him opening her up. He pushed into her very slowly, watching her reactions every second. Emily's eyes widened as she felt him entering her. She had never had anything larger than two fingers inside her so she was not accustomed to his size. He pushed in another inch and Emily felt his cockhead pop into her suddenly.

"OH!" she gasped as she felt her pussy close in around him.

"Are you all right?" he asked. She nodded smiling. He held himself there for a couple moments as she got used to him. Then he pressed forward a bit more.

"Ohhh...!" Emily moaned as he stretched her tunnel. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and watched his eyes as he watched her. Thomas pressed in a bit more and then met with a bit of resistance.

"Ohh!" Emily said when he pushed up against the barrier.

"That's just your hymen sweetheart. Do you want to stop?" he asked.

"No... I want this. Please?" she said. looking at him. Her eyes flicked back and forth searching his face.

"Okay. This might hurt for a minute but I will be as easy as I can be," he said. Emily nodded and Thomas lowered himself onto her until he was laying on her propped up by his elbows. She took a tighter grip around his neck and he kissed her, a long deep loving kiss. Their kiss deepened and as they devoured each other, he pushed forward through her virgin barricade. Emily cried out in pain, her cry captured in his mouth. Thomas took her pain into himself as he pushed further into her, into a place no one had ever been before. He stretched her slowly and fully as he slipped completely inside her. When he felt himself fully in her warm tunnel, he raised up and looked at her.
 
Emily had a couple tears running down her cheeks, but she was smiling. She looked up into the face of her very first lover. "Are you all right, sweetheart?" he asked her.

"Yes, oh yes, I have never felt anything so wonderful!" she said, "It hurt a little but it's a good hurt."

"Well it won't hurt for long. I'll be gentle," he said. He began slowly pulling his cock back until just the head remained inside. Then he pressed forward again. In and out he went, slowly at first but after a few strokes, he found he could increase the speed a bit.
 
Emily moaned as she felt him fill and empty her over and over. The sensations were more delicious than she could have imagined! Her body responded to his strokes automatically... Emily just laid there enjoying what her body was telling her.

After a couple minutes the pain of having her cherry popped faded and she found herself enjoying this new game very much.

"Oh God, Thomas....yes...ohhh! Fuck me! Ohh God, fuck me!" she began moaning louder. She wasn't sure where her words were coming from - was it from all the books she had read? Was it just her natural response? She didn't know, but it turned her on to talk like this!

Thomas looked at his study and smiled. He had created a monster! But he wanted to make sure she got the full experience so he began pumping harder. Emily went wild as he fucked her properly now. No more soft and gentle, she wanted to be ridden! She clawed at his back as his cock pistoned in and out of her. She arched her back and wrapped her legs around his waist, wanting to pull him deeper into her.

Emily moaned, then whimpered, then cried as her passion rose to near painful levels. She was about to have the first real fucking orgasm of her life.

"OHMYGOD Thomas! Ohhh, I'm... I'm... CUMMINGGG! OHHHFUUCCCKK!!" she screamed as she exploded.

All the love stories she'd ever read didn't come close to the incredible rapture that she felt at that moment. It was as if she died and went straight to heaven in that moment. The room spun, lights flashed, and thunder boomed. She left her body and floated somewhere above herself, wrapped in a cocoon of indescribable warmth and pleasure. Her mind, flooded with far too many sensations to process, shut down and she could only feel... she was powerless to speak, to move, or do anything.

Emily poured her juices out around Thomas's cock even as he continued to pound into her. Her moan turned into a long wail and she bucked and pitched as the waves of her orgasm washed over her.

But the spasming of Emily's tight hole and the sounds of her first experience worked to bring Thomas to the edge as well. Just as Emily began to come down to earth again, Thomas announced his impending lift off.

"I'm cumming babygirl... I'm cumming!" he cried. He pulled out of her just as he began shooting thick ropes of white cum onto her stomach and abdomen. Emily gasped as the hot, steaming cum hit her and she laid there accepting all he had to give her. When he finished cumming he laid down beside her and she put her head on his arm. They laid there for a few minutes as they both calmed down enjoying each others warmth.

After some cuddling time, Thomas got up and went into the bathroom for a washcloth and towel so Emily could clean up a bit.

"Well I'd better be heading home. Thank you, Thomas... for everything," she said.

"Emily, would you like to go to dinner with me?" Thomas said.

"I would love to!" she replied excitedly, "I'm not really dressed for a date though."

"You look fine to me - good enough to eat!" he said, with a mischievous grin.

Emily blushed at his quip and they headed out to dinner. After a nice dinner, they went back to his place again and spent the rest of the night together. Emily and Thomas began seeing a lot of each other and their relationship blossomed. It was just like her love stories and this one certainly had a happy ending.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments