Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie's List

"Young lady seeks missed sensual experience"

50
25 Comments 25
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Julie Morgan’s parents died in a road accident. During three months of grieving, aged twenty-two, she mentally listed the physical experiences she had missed while saddled by their religious beliefs. Her only knowledge came from secret midnight reading of erotic literature and magazines.  

Her list began with breasts, a man’s hands on them. What would that be like? Having her pussy touched by a man’s fingers and tongue? How would that feel? A man’s cock, was that something to fear? But to hold one in her hand, or, for God’s sake, in her mouth! And as for having that hardness plunging deep into her tender parts. Oh, the ultimate.

Julie acquired a small VW Caddy and, quitting her unloved office job, was now setting out to experience everything on that list.

Driving into a forested district with tall pines on either side, Julie’s new-found liberty aroused a long-forgotten dream to run, naked, free, and wild through nature’s domain.

Was this impulse crazy? In darker days she had longed to do this. Not on her original list, but who would see her in this wilderness?

Parking at the roadside, Julie stripped off her clothes, and stood in the VW viewing her neat, firm breasts and waxed mound. (Hadn’t that been the start of this new boldness?)

Free as any other creature living in this natural wilderness, she raced into the welcoming arms of the massive pines. Twigs reached out to touch her upper arms, her bare breasts, and her striding thighs. But each touch was a caress for Julie’s ready body.

Naked, she really felt part of the wild-life and dark greenery of the forest. And that pleased her.

Alongside a fast-flowing stream, she ran where the stream tumbled over a ten-foot-high rocky decline, before dropping a few feet as a waterfall, forming a deepened crystal-clear pond. Sweating after her run, the pond called to her. Unresisting, Julie dived into the water. Her body immediately curled up in shock. The water was freezing. Standing up, shivering, she began to wade out.

A sudden, deep, male laugh made her dip her breasts below the surface. Pointless when the pool was so clear. Through a mask of dripping water she saw a man’s tall open-shirted figure near the pines.

“Chilly, isn’t it?” the stranger chuckled, but added, “Sorry to embarrass you. We don’t get many mermaids around here.” Shock and initial despair were fading fast. Hell, he was handsome. She fought to find the right words. Wasn’t exposing her breasts part of her list? But here? Now? Oh, shed your embarrassment, Julie.     

As she stood, and her breasts appeared again, he said, “Although I enjoyed your dive, the overall sight of all of you is extremely pleasing. You are quite stunning.”

Julie hoped she wasn’t blushing. But he was talking again. “You’ll be wanting out—unseen.” He was looking around the clearing, “If you tell me where you’ve stowed your clothes and towel, I’ll turn my back.”

His honesty really got to her as she told him the location. Enjoying the surprise on his face, she asked, “Why are you here?”

He smiled, saying, “My daily shower has been stolen by a beautiful lady.”

Julie, her body adapting to the chill, made space. Hadn’t he already viewed her ‘bits’? Would her next suggestion sound sluttish? “Maybe we could share?”

“You sure?” But he was already shrugging out of his shirt. “I’m Dan, by the way.”

Julie’s breathing quickened just by telling him her name.

Dropping his jeans, he stood there, fingering the band of his boxer shorts. His uncertainty reassured Julie that he was no threat.

“Want me to turn away?” she chuckled. He was, she reckoned, maybe two years her senior.

He shrugged, as he said, “I’ve seen yours. So okay.” He allowed the boxers to fall, as he moved to the edge of the stream.

It’s rude to stare, Julie told herself, as she gazed in wonder at his cock. Probably only semi erect but looking long and wide.

But the next second, he was yelling, “Look out!” Jumping high in the air, body curled, he struck the water, sweeping a large wave over Julie.

Spluttering, as he resurfaced, he was met by shunted water from an equally spluttering Julie. Immediately, they were giggling and splashing each other like two kids.

Freedom! That ran through Julie’s mind. And now the anticipation of what could lie ahead sent her juices mixing with stream water, and a slow fire lit in her groin. Could her list be resolved so soon?

His dark eyes showed admiration, and he moved closer before asking, “Are you married?”

Julie shook her head and asked the same question. “Once,” he admitted. “She left two years ago. Couldn’t stand the sound of silence.”

Their eyes met as his heart-stopping question came, “Would you scream if I kissed you?”

A kiss, from an experienced man? A stranger? Kissing wasn’t on her list. She had no experience of kissing. Eager to learn, she tried to be clever, “How could I scream if you were kissing me?” she asked, adding, “And who would hear me?”

“The gamekeeper would,” Dan told her.

Anxiously, Julie looked around the area. “How far away is he?”

“Very close.”

“Near the stream?”

“Closer than that.” His sly grin had Julie realising and falling against him in delighted exasperation.

Julie would later see that moment as the trigger to everything that followed.

Bodies were together and Julie relished the stick-like hardness of his cock against her belly. Dare she touch it? Her breasts were cushioned against his muscular chest, and she had an urge to rub against him. Then their lips met. Julie’s were slack and uncertain, while Dan’s were firm, positive and searching.

When his tongue, serpent-like, squeezed between her lips, Julie, shocked, pulled her head back, just as Dan also broke the kiss.

CaliGem
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaliGem

His eyes showed surprise, as he said, “Are you new to this?”

What could she say? “Does it show?”

In response, Dan said, “We need to be out of the water.” His large hand gripped her arm as he guided her to the bank. “My towel will cover you.”

Sorry to be losing the intimate contact of his cock, Julie followed, declaring, “I don’t need to be covered.”

Already out, Dan loomed over her and reached to haul her out. For a few seconds, Julie had his bobbing erect cock right in front of her, purple head, wrinkles, and ridges. Then she was out of the water, close to Dan’s lust-prompting body. He guided her to a grassy knoll, spread his towel, and urged her to sit.

Sitting there naked, Julie wondered if this might be a good time to open out. Let him know why she was there. He was bound to ask anyway. She was right. Dan sat alongside her, and asked, “Why naked in the forest?  For a bet?”

“My first step to freedom.”

Julie couldn’t believe she was alongside this man, both being naked to the sky.

“Freedom?”

Now Julie told him of the physical emptiness of her past, of her mental list of missed experiences, and how she hoped to cover that list.

“And your bare woodland run was first on the list?” Julie was most aware of his glances at her breasts, as she explained.

“So, the kissing was first?”

“No, I missed that too.” 

Dan was sitting up, over her now, looking surprised but saying, “Maybe we should practice that again. That okay with you?”

“I’d like that,” she responded, and meant it.

His mouth was immediately pressed against hers, and this time she applied some firmness herself, his hand on her bare left shoulder sent a tingle right through her body.

His hand becoming a steady caress was teasing. It encouraged her to grind her lips against his. The hand slid from her shoulder to skim over her left breast, and her whole body jerked involuntarily. A man’s hand on her breast. Just wonderful.

Dan drew back his head, “Sorry. Was that a step too far?” 

“That’s where my list started,” Julie told him. “Nobody’s touched there before.”

“Nobody?”

“You are the first.”

“Then I am totally honoured.” His face was very close. Julie could see very faint freckles under his eyes. She was aware of increased tremors inside her. Dan’s gaze was steady as he continued, “Would it be okay for me to trace other items on your list?”

Oh, yes, yes, Julie might have screamed, but she said with false casualness, “If you want.”

His arm moved immediately behind her head, lifting it to receive another kiss. His other hand settled significantly on her left breast. Julie appreciated his attempt to please her and was certain that her moistening was increasing.

When his fingers began circling, stroking, and tugging at her nipples, she heard her own moan of delight. Momentarily she wondered why his lips left hers, but when he lowered his head, and her nipples were suckled and licked tenderly, she cried out.

“Too much?” he asked with concern. “Am I getting warm?”

“I know I am. Don’t stop.”

Glancing down, she saw his cock had become massively engorged, enthralling, yet unnerving her.

Again, his gentle voice eased her, “If we go on, I’ve had no woman since my wife so I may be disappointing.”

Emboldened she replied quietly, “I doubt that. Kiss me again.”

They continued kissing passionately, and Dan’s hand moved from her breast down to circle her belly. Being so close to her waxed mound and the wetness beyond, increased the smoldering intensity in that whole area. Julie immediately recognised the hardness that now pressed into her thigh. Her belly had earlier felt it. All his gentle caressing, yet her hands had merely been holding on. Panting, she broke their kiss.

A confused look from Dan and she quickly said, as she glanced down at his intriguing swollen cock, “Missed something from my list.”

When she told him and reached her hand down, Dan chuckled, and wriggled so his cock was close to her breast, where her fingers stroked over the solidity of it. God, it was so hard. She closed her fingers around it—so appealing. Just as she thought.

But at that moment, Dan's fingers probed deep beyond her labia into her soaking petals, stroking over her clit to touch at her entry, and something rapturous overtook her. An orgasm? Almost automatically, her hand flayed along his erection.

Instantly Dan croaked, “In you? Or on the grass. I’m sorry – been so long.”

Julie was panting heavily. Her channel was alive and needy. Was this to be the ultimate? She allowed Dan to direct his cock to her entry. “First time?” he gasped. “Might hurt a little.”

No way could she stop now. As his cockhead touched her entry, she tried to hold her breath, then Dan was pushing. Ooh, tight, but suddenly his lovely rod was coursing into her. Back and forth, so exquisite, before Julie sensed Dan spurting his stuff, and his added thrusting sent her completely over the edge, crying out her joy, her whole being renewed.

Languishing in the afterglow, Julie lay nestled against Dan’s broad chest, with the high pines like sentinels around them. Had she pleased Dan? His deep, gentle voice settled that.

“Fulfil your list?” he queried.

“Almost.”

“Come with me,” he said, standing and easing Julie to her feet. Throwing his clothes over one arm, he gripped her waist and guided her through the trees. Unexpectedly, they were in a clearing boasting a neat wooden shack, complete with wooden porch.

“Welcome to my gamekeeper’s humble abode,” Dan said.

“Beautiful,” Julie cried, amazed that they had been so compatible.

Inside was immaculately clean, with stove, table and chairs and a double bed in one corner. “That,” Dan said proudly, “is where we should renew your list. So many pleasures. It may take some time.”,

Delighted, totally enraptured, Julie told him, “I don’t mind if it takes years.”

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments