Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Surprise Him

"A young virgin friend allows me and my hunky neighbour to teach her about sex."

28
16 Comments 16
28.1k Views 28.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Quite often my sexy girlfriend Yvonne comes to stay with me at weekends but a couple of weeks ago I was in bed alone on a Saturday night when I became aware of someone slipping under the duvet and snuggling up close to me. “Hi,” said Jack quietly.

I turned to face him. “Hi,” I whispered back and we kissed tenderly. 

Ever since Jack and I became more than just neighbours we’ve had keys to each other’s homes just in case there’s a repeat of the episode where I locked myself out and he had to rescue me. As it turned out, that event was a blessing in disguise. Had it not happened, perhaps we would not have ended up getting sexually involved.

Jack’s job means that he spends a great deal of time away from home and I get quite excited when I see his car outside because I know that we’ll be making love imminently. But creeping into my bedroom in the dead of night was a new development.

The pale light of the moon pouring through the large skylight above my king-size bed was really romantic and, as we kissed and caressed each other, the contours of our naked bodies were bathed in the soft silvery glow. I could feel Jack’s lovely hard penis pressing against my tummy and his hands gently squeezing my breasts as we kissed passionately.

No words were necessary, nor any lengthy foreplay, and we didn’t even stop kissing as I took his meaty cock in my hand and guided it between my open legs. I felt that wonderful stab of pleasure as he penetrated me and I moaned softly as he started to fuck me.

I was really comfortable lying there with our bodies entwined and I was already quite close to cumming because the steady rhythmic sensation of Jack’s cock rubbing against the walls of my vagina brought me gently to the point of ecstasy. I was using my kegel muscles to good effect by squeezing then relaxing and I knew that his engorged cock would soon be discharging his creamy load inside me. But all of a sudden my orgasm started and every nerve in my body was tingling. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through me and it wasn’t even close to subsiding when Jack moaned softly and I felt his warm semen pumping into me.

There was no change in our rhythm for what seemed like ages and I could already feel Jack’s cum squeezing out along his shaft as he filled me to overflowing.

We were breathing heavily and neither of us wanted to move from the lovely clinch that we were in. So, as the intensity of our coupling slowly subsided, we drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms with Jack’s deflated cock still inside me.

When I woke on the Sunday morning, the rays of sun that were flooding through the skylight and I could hear Jack moving about downstairs and the familiar sound of tea being made. He’s blessed with a lovely looking penis and, even when it’s just dangling between his legs, it excites me. Being served morning tea by a wonderfully fit naked man was quite a rare event for me.

“You should be wearing a black bow tie if you really want to impress me,” I joked.

He placed the mugs of tea on the bedside cabinets and slipped in beside me saying, “I’d feel a bit overdressed in your company.”

We chuckled about it and then reminisced about the previous night. I had no idea what the time was when he joined me in bed but he said that it was about two-thirty so I must have been barely awake when we were having sex. It was no wonder that I went to sleep immediately afterwards.

As we sipped our tea I asked him how he would have reacted if he’d found me in bed with another man or woman or both. He knows that Yvonne stays with me sometimes and that I have other men friends so by letting himself in there was always a possibility that he might catch me having sex with someone.

I was so pleased when he responded by saying that, if invited, he would happily join in. I can’t take jealousy or possessiveness so I told him that he’d always be welcome.

It wasn’t quite eight-fifteen and I was looking forward to more sex but Jack said that, as much as he wanted to stay with me, he needed to meet a deadline for filing some reports so he’d be going soon. I was disappointed but my eyes lit up when he said that he should be finished around lunchtime and we could get together again a bit later.

Actually, it worked out quite well because I remembered that Molly was coming over at around ten for a private chat.

“Molly?” said Jack.

I explained that she’s the eighteen-year-old daughter of my mum’s best friend and that she'd telephoned the other day wanting to talk to me about something personal. I added, “She always calls me ‘Auntie Candy’ even though I’m only twelve years older than she is and we aren’t related."

Jack thought that was quite endearing and asked if I knew what it was about. I told him that I didn’t have a clue but that she should be gone well before lunchtime.

When we’d finished our tea, Jack dressed and we exchanged kisses on my doorstep as he left to make the short walk home. I had a shower before having a light breakfast and glancing through the Sunday newspaper.

It was just before ten when my doorbell rang signalling the arrival of young Molly. I hadn’t seen her for a year or so and it was a case of ‘wow’ when I opened the door and saw her there. She was just stunning with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a curvy figure. Her breasts were perhaps not quite as large as mine but, in every other way, she looked like a teenage version of me.

I invited her in and ushered her over to the sofa and I flicked on the coffee machine. She was clearly nervous about something so I started with small talk, trying to put her at ease. When she seemed more relaxed, I asked how I could help.

She was still hesitant but, after a little encouragement, she said, “The thing is Auntie Candy, I’m really attracted to other girls.” After a short pause she added, “I mean sexually attracted.”

“Well that’s fine,” I said, “there’s nothing wrong with being a lesbian.”

“Yes I know,” she replied, “but I’m also attracted to men as well. I’m really confused.”

I explained that I was also bisexual and all it meant was that a monogamous relationship was difficult unless the other person is really understanding about the needs and desires. “I’ve been very lucky,” I said, “I lived with another bisexual woman for a few years so we were able to share male and female partners as well as be content with each other.”

I then asked her about her sexual experiences to date and I was quite surprised when she told me that she was still a virgin. “I’ve let boys put their hands down my knickers a few times,” she confessed. “And my mum keeps a dildo under her pillow so I’ve used that when I masturbate but that’s it really.”

“And what about girls?”

She said she’d had no intimate sexual experience with other girls but, at her recent birthday party, she kissed one of the partygoers and it made her really horny.

Having confessed all this, it was time to find out how I could help in practical terms. I suggested that she let me mentor her until she felt comfortable with her sexuality. Instantly her face lit up.

“Oh Auntie Candy,” she said, “that would be just wonderful but I don’t want to put you to any trouble.”

I reassured her that it would be my pleasure and she asked me how, when and with whom.

“Well, why don’t we start right now and with me?” I suggested softly.

She looked a bit shocked but by then I’d already decided to take the lead.

“The thing is Molly, you mustn’t be shy.” With that, I lifted my flimsy dress to expose my pussy. I stroked the soft silky flesh either side of my neat slit and invited her to touch it. She hesitated and only lightly touched it until I took her hand and placed it firmly on my pussy. She started stroking me.

“It’s so smooth,” she said. “How do you keep it like that?”

“I use an electric shaver regularly. I find it’s the simplest way and I’ve used it this morning so it’s extra smooth right now.”

When she said, “I wish mine was like that,” it was the perfect moment for me to take this encounter to the next level. I suggested that we go to my bedroom and let me shave her. Nervously she whispered, “Okay.”

In my bedroom, I invited her slip her jeans off and lay on the bed as I retrieved my shaver from the bedside cabinet. I said, “Do you want to take your panties off or do you want me to do it?”

“You do it,” she replied and, within a few seconds, I’d eased them over her slim hips and dropped them on a chair. Her pussy was covered in fine blonde hair and had clearly never been trimmed before but it would soon be a pile of shavings.

She opened her slender legs so that I could get to every part of her womanhood and I started trimming her gently. “Tell me if it’s uncomfortable,” I said.

“All I can feel is a nice tingling sensation.”

In a few minutes I’d removed every trace of pussy hair and then I rubbed a little baby lotion into the skin and declared, “There we are Molly, smooth as a baby’s bum.”

She smiled when she saw the result and I suggested that she treat herself to a ladyshaver to keep it that way. “It’s just so much more kissable,” I said and, without seeking any kind of permission, I leaned forward and gave her slit a long, slow lick.

She gasped and I said, “I can’t believe no-one’s ever done that to you before.”

“They haven’t but I’d love you to do it again.”

“I tell you what Molly,” I said, “let’s do it to each other and see where it leads.”

I peeled my dress over my head and shook my blonde tresses. Molly reached out and caressed my breasts and I told her to take off her tee shirt. We were kneeling on the bed, facing each other, and our initial tentative pecks soon developed into a passionate and intense kiss. Then Molly reached round her back to unclip her bra and I pressed my body against her, savouring the wonderful sensation of skin on naked skin.

She was trembling slightly as my fingers started probing the warm recess of her slit but, when she felt my finger inside her young vagina, she sort of melted and I knew she was mine.

I lay on my back and invited Molly to straddle my face.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

I opened the cheeks of her bum with my hands and ran my tongue the whole length of her crack, making sure to linger around her puckered sphincter and soft labia.

I could feel Molly’s fingers inside my warm wet cunt and she was sucking my clit like someone who’d done it a thousand times before. “I’m going to lick you until you cum Molly,” I gasped, “and I want you to do the same to me."

What we were doing to each was as sensuous as it needed to be for Molly’s first girl-on-girl experience and it would only be a matter of time before one of us reached a climax. Perhaps it was down to my greater experience and technique but I detected Molly taking subtle little pauses that signify something happening within her and, accordingly, I concentrated on her tender young clit.

Almost instantly she stopped licking me and tensed. Then, as though a giant spring inside her was released, she quivered uncontrollably as a huge orgasm struck her like a thunderbolt. She was almost trying to tear herself away from me and was squealing with delight as the sensations coursed through her perfect body.

“I’ve never felt anything like it,” she murmured, almost as though she was crying. And, in a smooth transition from ecstasy to intensity, she started licking and fingering me again with renewed enthusiasm.

All the time she was doing it I was talking softly and urging her on by telling her good it felt. I started feeling that slow build-up, starting just below my navel. As the nerve network inside me absorbed more and more stimulation from Molly’s lovely tongue, I reached the peak of tension and my body suddenly gave way to the joy of a sensational orgasm that rippled through me.

It took a while for both of us to recover and we pulled the duvet over us and cuddled. Molly was resting her head on my shoulder and I was stroking her hair. We both felt comfortable with our nakedness and neither of us was in any hurry to get dressed. “Are you okay?” I asked her quietly.

“I just feel like a complete woman now Auntie Candy.” 

I told her that she was the first female virgin I’d been with and we assured each other that there were no regrets. We promised each other that, if we had the opportunity, we would have sex with each other again in a heartbeat. I also said that she could drop the ‘Auntie’ now that we were lovers.

She giggled and said, “All I need now is a man to fuck me and my sexual initiation will be complete.”

I looked at the clock and asked her if she had any plans for the rest of the day. She said that she didn’t. “In that case,” I said, “what you’ve just said is more or less a certainty if you want to stay a while longer.”

She looked shocked and suddenly had lots of questions.

I told her that Jack was roughly the same age as me and gave her quick resume of what he was like. I said that he would be coming round in perhaps an hour or so and that it might be a good idea for us to freshen up in readiness for a nice sexy threesome.

“Are you going to call him and tell him that I’m here?” Molly asked.

I considered the question for a second or two and replied, ”No, let’s surprise him.”

I asked her about birth control and she admitted that she wasn’t using anything. I said that I’d tell Jack that he mustn’t cum inside her. “How do you feel about him cumming in your mouth?” I asked.

“I don’t mind,” she replied, “I’ll go along with anything.”

We spent some time watching porn movies and, by the time Jack was due to arrive, we were really in the mood. I thought it might be quite a novel idea to create a scenario so I suggested to Molly that it would be fun to let Jack catch us in bed together. She was a bit concerned about his reaction until I told her that it was something we’d talked about.

When we heard the doorbell we both looked at each other and smiled. It went off again and, when it became obvious that no-one was going to answer, we heard the sound of the key in the lock. That was our cue so we pushed the duvet off the bed and got into a loving position. We began kissing and we weren’t just play-acting. The feeling of Molly’s firm tits pressed against mine and my pussy grinding against hers was real enough.

When Jack got to the top of the staircase he was greeted by quite an amazing sight and it was perhaps the most bizarre introduction of all time when I said, “Hello Jack, this is Molly and she’s a virgin.”

Molly was actually really composed. She looked at him and calmly said, “Hopefully not for much longer.”

I encouraged Jack to get naked and join us, which he quickly did. Despite the vision of two naked women giving themselves to him, his cock was only semi-erect so I suggested that he lean back against the pillows and let Molly and I get him hard.

“Molly’s never sucked a man’s cock before,” I said and he replied that this was a bit of a first for him, too. He confessed that he’d never been with two women in a threesome.

The atmosphere was relaxed but I sensed the feeling of impending excitement as the three of us settled down to pleasure each other to the peak of sexual satisfaction.

Molly and I positioned ourselves either side of Jack’s naked body and we let him fondle our tits as we stroked his tantalising penis. I leaned over and took it into my mouth as deeply as it would go before giving Molly a masterclass in the techniques of cock sucking. She was watching intently and was more than ready to take over when I disconnected and handed his saliva soaked shaft to her.

I guess these things just come naturally to some women or perhaps she’d also picked up some hints from the porn that we’d watched earlier. In any event, Jack was clearly enjoying what she was doing and had even found a way to get his hand under her bum so that he could finger her cunt as she sucked him.

I know I’d said earlier that she mustn’t be shy and, now that she was in the swing of it, she was positively rampant.

“I really want you to fuck me Jack,” she demanded and without any further delay she got astride him. Although she knew exactly where his cock should go, she was too tight to take his substantial cock at the first attempt.

I offered her some lube but she didn’t want it. “I’m wet enough,” she said firmly, “but my hole is just so tiny. Help me do this Auntie Candy.”

Jack’s thick shaft seemed to be much bigger than she could take but, after I’d spat on it a few times and her vulva started to open up, I was able to ease his cock into her luscious young cunt. I’ve still got the wonderful image in my mind of Molly’s beautiful vagina gradually consuming every inch of Jack’s hard cock. When it was all the way in, I guess her body simply accepted that she had come of age and she relaxed.

I was quite emotional as I watched them fucking so smoothly and Molly was clearly producing more than enough juice because Jack’s cock glistened with her sweet dew.

I wasn’t jealous but I wanted my fair share so I positioned myself on all fours and motioned to the other two that I was ready for some attention. Molly disconnected from Jack and, as he came up behind me, she took up a similar position beside me and we both presented our rear ends for Jack to take it in turns.

I made a soft feminine grunting noise as his meaty cock slipped sweetly right up to my cervix in one long deep penetrating stroke and I started to get quite light-headed as the wonderful rhythmic thrusts sent tingling sensations throughout my body.

Molly and I were kissing and, out of the corner of my vision, I could see Jack fingering Molly’s succulent cunt as he fucked mine. After a few minutes he treated Molly to her first experience of a man taking her from behind. She was moaning quite loudly as he fucked her but, with Jack’s thumb in my anal hole and two fingers in my wet pussy, I didn’t feel deprived at all.

It was at this point that I mentioned to Jack about Molly not being on birth control. “I’m so close Candy,” he whispered, "why don’t you get Molly to lay underneath you."

Even though it was her first time, Molly understood what was about to happen. As Jack moved over to me she slid beneath me where she could just reach my pussy with her tongue. As Jack entered me for the final dozen or so strokes that would bring about his climax, he quietly commented that Molly sucking his balls was turning him inside out.

Jack’s tempo increased as he gradually got closer and closer to the point of no return and then, for the second time in the space of twelve hours, he started pumping his delicious semen into my willing body, accompanied by that manly groan of pleasure.

Again his huge load was greater then my tight vagina could contain so there was nowhere for it to go but into Molly’s mouth as it leaked down his deflating cock. When he’d withdrawn, I felt his cum trickling over my pussy flesh and, when I squeezed my kegel muscles, it just gushed out in a torrent.

I couldn’t actually see it flowing into Molly’s mouth but I had a mental picture and I was hoping she would share it with me before swallowing it. Sure enough, when we all disconnected, Molly signalled for me to open my mouth and, as I lay on my back, she hovered just above me and drizzled a lovely share into it. I’m not sure if she knew quite what to do next but, when she saw me swallow my share, she did the same and wiped some excess from around her mouth with her fingers and licked them dry.

Poor Jack was pretty much done in and he lay with his forearm across his eyes. But Molly and I had unfinished business. We resumed the position that we were in when Jack had arrived.

I think that the residue of Jack’s semen around my pussy was a real turn on for Molly as we lay there grinding together because she didn’t take long to climax and, for that matter, neither did I. Although Jack was just a spectator he clearly enjoyed watching two horny women having sex.

“That’s another first for me,” he said as Molly and I separated from each other and snuggled up next to him.

We all reflected on how each of us had experienced something new in our lives. Molly tentatively asked, “What are the prospects of the three of doing this again?”

I replied rather confusingly, “I’m sure I read somewhere that there’s always a second time for everything.”

It was Jack who corrected me by saying, “I think you mean a first time.”

“Oh yes,” I replied. “That, too.”

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments