Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marooned, Chapter Two

"Daisy and Sam chat about her first sex experience."

28
9 Comments 9
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

"So, how was Kevin?" Sam and Daisy were building a fish trap, carrying coral rocks out into the sea, and building a wall. The idea was that fish would swim over the wall during high tide and be unable to escape during low tide.

"You shouldn't be asking that, Sam," Daisy admonished him. Thirty-five-year-old Sam and nineteen-year-old Daisy spent hours together every day foraging for food and they had become close friends. Sam was outspoken in his admiration of Daisy. She wasn't sure what he was to her: a father figure, an older brother, or a potential lover. In different circumstances, she thought, he might have been the man she would have chosen as her first sexual partner.

"Why not?" Sam answered. "I won't care when you tell the others that I'm the best man you've ever had."

Daisy laughed in spite of herself. "Well, right now Kevin is the best man I've ever had. The only man. I'm surprised at how normal it felt. When you are already naked, having sex doesn't seem like such a big thing."

"He fucked you?" He tugged on his growing beard.

"Yes! Of course. That was what we decided. Kevin first, then Gaston, Ben, you, and finally Douglas.

"He didn't have any problems? I mean fucking a virgin can make a man nervous."

"Do you speak from personal knowledge?" she laughed. "No, he didn't have any problems."

"I don't think I can wait three days for my turn. It's killing me, Daisy. We spend all day long together every day and we're naked and I know there's a mole on your left tit and a scar on your right butt cheek. I know more about how your body looks than any woman I've ever known. I want you."

Daisy kissed him on the cheek but avoided his hand that sought to draw her to him. "I look forward to my night with you, Sam. But the six of us made a deal. You have to wait your turn." She looked down at his crotch. He was erect. "I'm sorry if I agitated you."

"I'm not sorry at all that I'm agitated. I like being agitated. Tell me more about Kevin. If we can't have sex, you can tell me about it."

She avoided the question. They were standing knee-deep in the warm tropical water. She looked critically at the submerged wall they were building. "Why don't you bring me some more rocks. Big ones. We need to get this fish trap finished."

"All right, Polynesian princess. Back to work."

As Sam turned away from her, Daisy touched his arm. "I do have a question I'd like to ask you. About something that happened last night. Or rather didn't happen. But you can't tell anybody what I'm about to ask."

"I won't. We're mates, remember? I fell in love with you when I pulled you out of that airplane and we floated together to the surface and my cock was nestled against your pussy. Damn it! I deserved to be first."

"Sam, whatever we feel, we have to survive, and that means we all have to work together. We can't be divided. And I can't show favorites. I am, whether I like it or not, the reward you men get for cooperating with each other. Do you agree?

"Yeah, reluctantly I agree."

After another hour of work, they got out of the hot sun and rested in the shade of coconut palms, lying side-by-side on the white sand. "About Kevin," she said. "And if you ever tell anybody about this conversation, you are burned toast. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Sam answered. "This is between you and me. Promise."

"I need your advice. I'm not just telling you this just because we're friends." She paused. "Kevin was a perfect gentleman." She giggled. "If that's appropriate to say about a man who is fucking you. He didn't just hop on and off. We went out in the water and we kissed and caressed and he put his finger inside me and made me come. It was very nice. It didn't hurt at all.

"So, then we went back to that nice hut, you built for us. Very romantic. I loved the banana fronds on the sand. Soft and nice. And Kevin fucked me. Slowly -- but I didn't come. And we slept a while and he work me up in the middle of the night and he fucked me again. Faster. And I still didn't come." She laughed. "But I faked it the second time and told him I had."

 "You know enough about sex to fake it?"

 "I've seen women climax in the movies. I moaned and thrashed around." They chuckled together.

 "How is it that you are still a virgin?"

 "I don't know. I've always been busy and I went to a girl's school, I've had a few boyfriends, but I've never been all that enthusiastic about any of them. I came to Tahiti this summer with the thought that it was time to lose my virginity. I was hoping to find an Islander for my first man. It seemed appropriate. Well, that didn't work out -- and now I've got five men and an island. All to myself. Whoopee!" she finished with a laugh.

 She pushed herself up on one elbow and faced Sam, lying on his back, his penis at half-mast. "So, why, Dr. Sam, sex counselor, did I not come? Everything was fine. I like Kevin. His penis in me felt good. I was enjoying the romance and the sex. Why didn't I come?"

 "Well, it was your first time and that's understandable. You were tense and worried and a little scared."

 "I actually felt pretty relaxed. Especially after he finger-fucked me. I was ready to enjoy a monumental orgasm with his dick inside me -- and it didn't happen."

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

 "Dr. Sam, your personal sex counselor, has to ask this. Do you masturbate?"

 "Of course. I'm not some kind of prude! At least I don't think so. I say that as I lie here totally naked next to a totally naked man with an erection."

 Sam guffawed. "Do you do it by rubbing your clit or putting your finger inside you?"

 "Usually rubbing my clit. I don't use tools or vibrators or anything like that." She paused. "Jesus! I can't believe I'm telling you this."

 "I would love to have more carnal knowledge about you. But for the moment I'll just say that I have known women who did not climax from vaginal sex. They have to be eaten or have their clit rubbed. Maybe you're one of them?"

 "I hope not."

 "Well, when it's my night to sleep with you, we can conduct a scientific experiment to determine if you have a problem. I doubt that you do, but finding out could be fun."

 Daily bounced a playful fist off Sam's shoulder and he responded with a nudge from his hip to hers. They laughed together and he put a hand on her breast. She pushed it away.

 "Daisy, my love, I should have tit feeling privileges."

 "Not until it's your night. And then you can feel my tits all you want. And I promise I will enjoy it." She paused a moment. "There's another possible problem. My period will start any day."

 "Oh, no. Let me go on the record to say that I will fuck you during your period."

 "We talked about that in the group. Somebody suggested that during my period and the days when I am fertile, that I might wish to explore other options. Does that mean what I think it does?"

 "It means: will you do blow jobs?"

 "I've never done one."

 "Where have you been all your life? In a monastery?"

 "Almost. My parents were strict -- and I wanted to be in love before I had sex."

 "Well, I'm in love with you." He pointed to his penis which was standing straight up into the air. "I'll teach you how to give a man a blow job. That, my lovely, is a large, full-engorged penis you are looking at. First, move your mouth to the penis and pucker up."

 She laughed and turned her head to kiss Sam on the cheek. "Oh, Sam, I would love to have sex with you -- and learn how to give a blow job. But I can't cheat on the agreement I have with all of you. That would cause immense problems in the group -- and it would be dishonest. You'll have to wait."

 "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I put you in the position of having to say no. I don't want to break the agreement either. But I have to jerk off. I can't stand any more of this. Do you want me to go away or would you like to watch?"

 "It's embarrassing to admit, but I'd like to watch," she giggled. She rolled over on her side and propped herself on one elbow, a breast pressed against his arm.

 "You've never seen this done before?" Sam asked, his hand moving down to his penis.

 "No."

 Sam wrapped his hand around his penis. "Notice the simple beauty of that member. The perfect combination of length and thickness to please the most discriminating woman. That, my dear, is the finest cock you will ever see. Myriads of maidens have marveled at it." He stroked his penis.

 "I'm impressed. Not! Those things are ugly."

 "I don't suppose you would help me?"

 "Sam, I promise I will fuck you the best I can -- when it's your turn."

 "Don't move. I like your tit pressing against my arm."

 "I can't believe what we're saying to each other. It's kind of fun."

 "I'm going to come pretty quick."

 "I'm watching."

 Sam was breathing hard and hunching his hips forward as he stroked his penis. His movements became more intense, his breath more rapid. He raised his hips from the ground, "Now," he said.

 With that, he shuddered, and streams of semen shot out of his quivering penis and landed on his chest and he half-turned toward her and one of the streams landed on her arm, stretched out beside him. "Five, six, seven," she counted the strings of semen.

 Sam's body relaxed and his hips fell to the sand, and he wiped a hand across his face, and then to her face, running his fingers over her nose and eyes and mouth. She nibbled on one of his fingers.

 "Oh, fuck," he said when he could talk. "That was good. I needed that. I'm glad you were with me for that. It was more intense."

 She sat up and looked at the drop of semen on her forearm. She dipped a finger into it and tasted it. "Salty. Sticky. Ehhh."

 "If you're going to do blow jobs, you have to get used to it."

 "I'm going to do what helps us survive on this island."

 "Good girl! I'll make you happy. If I ever get my turn..."

 "I'm looking forward to it. You said you'll fuck me when I have my period. What about the other guys? What do I do?"

 "I'll fuck you. Blow the other guys."

 "Any tips on giving blow jobs?"

 "Don't bite."

Published 
Written by ElsieT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments