Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Multiple Creampies

"Husband made to eat cum."

80
57 Comments 57
77.0k Views 77.0k
629 words 629 words
Famous Story
My wife and I are in our forties. We have a very good sex life, although my wife has one fantasy left to fulfil.

This involved me allowing her to take multiple cocks. I agreed to this on one condition: that I would be able to watch.

This happened when we were on holiday in Greece. We arrived at our hotel at three in the afternoon and went straight to our room to unpack. We decided to go to the bar for a drink. This became several and we were soon a bit tipsy.

We returned to our room to change for dinner, and this was when my wife revealed that she wanted to fulfil her fantasy while we were in Greece.

After a couple of hours we were heading to the local village. We found a nice little taverna on the outskirts of the village. My wife was dressed in a very short dress with a plunging neckline. She was looking as hot as I could ever remember.

We were soon seated, and drawing the attention of the waiters. We had just finished our starter, when my wife went to the ladies' toilet. When she returned she revealed that she had removed her knickers. At every opportunity she was opening her legs, giving the waiters a view of her wet, swollen pussy.

When we had finished our meal the taverna was empty. The head waiter came over to us, and asked if we would like to join them for a nightcap. We said we would love to and headed to where they were gathered.

I sat myself at the bar to enjoy a nice brandy; my wife sat on one of the sofas with a waiter either side. My wife was soon encouraging the waiters to stroke her legs and tits. One of the waiters looked at me for approval, which I gave.

Before long they had lain her on a table with her legs over the end.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

Her dress was around her waist, and a large cock was nudging the entrance to her swollen pussy. The first cock slid inside her, it was not long before she had taken her first load of cum. She was now becoming more vocal. One of the waiters went to the kitchen and returned with a large cucumber, which was put into her mouth to stop her becoming too loud. The next waiter was now taking his turn; he soon added his cum to her pussy. This was then followed by four more waiters, each one depositing cum into her dripping fanny. Her best orgasm of the evening was still to come—they held her legs open and pushed the cucumber into her gaping fanny. This sent her into a real frenzy.

We said goodbye, and headed back to our hotel. She then fulfilled the last part of her fantasy. I was tied to the bed, and she then straddled my face, placed her cum filled fanny over my mouth, and I was made to suck what felt like a pint of cum from her fanny.

The next morning we discussed the events of the previous evening. We both agreed it was a great turn on for us both. Over the course of our holiday we visited the taverna on three more occasions. Our last night was great.

When we arrived on our last evening the taverna appeared to be closed. We soon discovered that it was open for us. When we went inside, the waiters had invited some friends over. That evening my wife took twelve loads of cum in her mouth and at least the same in her wet swollen pussy, not to mention the cum that was sprayed over her tits.

A perfect end to a perfect holiday.
Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments