Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt. Chapter 22

"Victoria has a rude awakening"

9
9 Comments 9
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Once dried and our hair brushed, Bethany and I got into the big bed.

I lay back, my head resting on the soft pillows. Once again, I was trembling inside. I wondered if this was what a wedding night would feel like.

I was still afraid. What happened in the bathtub was just a preliminary I was sure, but now I was ready to give myself entirely to her, as a wife to her husband for the first time.

Bethany drew back the covers and I folded my arms over my breasts, trying to retain some form of modesty perhaps, but I was naked and the futile gesture did not go unnoticed.

She stood beside me and smiled down at me, saying nothing, then, she bent forwards and took my hand, lifting it and gently taking it to her lips and placing a gentle kiss on my palm.

She turned her head and pressed her cheek against it, then replaced it gently on the bed beside me.

I closed my eyes as she climbed onto the mattress and lay alongside me on her side, head propped on her hand, elbow on the pillow.

I turned to face her and just stared into her pretty eyes as if looking through a stained glass window, trying to see inside her mind but whatever was there was hidden.

“Are you all roight, Victoria?” she asked.

I smiled and nodded slowly. I felt fuzzy, in a daze almost but ready now.

She rolled toward me and kissed my forehead. Again I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift along, as if on a fluffy white cloud.

She placed gentle butterfly kisses on my eyes and nose as she worked slowly down and when her lips finally contacted mine, with the lightest of gossamer touches, a shock passed through them, like electricity arcing and sparking, making me tingle with love and desire.

My lips pursed to meet hers but she did not linger. The feather-light kisses continued onto my chin. I tilted my head back as she continued down my throat, pausing only at the small hollow above my sternum to press just slightly more firmly, causing me to take a deep breath and tilt my head, further arching my back.

I did not dare to move for fear of breaking the spell and, sensing this, Bethany let her soft warm tongue flick momentarily between her lips to contact with my flesh, sending even more shocks through my body and causing me to emit a soft, low moan. My hands gripped the crisp white cotton of the bed-sheet, scrunching it up and releasing it and still, Bethany's lips fluttered and danced around my chest. I was breathing heavily now, gasping with every touch. My heart pounded beneath my ribs as if trying to break free and soar until, suddenly, she wrapped them around my straining teat, drawing it into her hot mouth and wrapping her tongue around it, flicking and sucking.

My breaths were coming in ragged gasps now, wheezing and moaning. I had never felt this way before.

Touching myself was a wonderful feeling but this, this was like being in a different place. My whole body was tingling, stretching, contracting, my very nipples aching as they pushed upwards.

I curled my toes and stretched my body as Bethany now began to massage what little flesh remained outside her mouth, her fingers massaging my ribs and squeezing my flesh.

Once she had given her full attention to my other straining nipple, she continued her journey down the centre of my torso, her soft hands holding me either side whilst her lips and tongue made a careful journey down the pulsing flesh of my stomach, pausing only to flick sensuously into my navel and kiss around its edge. My stomach twitched uncontrollably with every light flick of her tongue and each tender touch of her lips.

“Haahhh...” I cried out as her lips reached the now soaking mass of brown curls that still covered my modesty. I felt a surge as more fluids were ejected from inside me and spilled out onto the now crumpled linen beneath me.

I had no thoughts anymore, all I could see were stars and flashes. I belonged to her now. I was hers to do with as she pleased.

And then, the unthinkable happened. She began to lick me. Never in all my wildest dreams had I ever imagined that anyone would want to do that but here was a beautiful woman doing just that and it was unbelievable!

Her soft warm tongue entered the top of my groove and quickly sought out the most sensitive button hidden there. In no time at all it had revealed itself to her, emerging eagerly from its nest and reaching out to meet her persistent tongue and lips.

I tilted my hips upwards, encouraging her, adoring her.

My whole body was afire now, taut, buzzing, screaming out silently.

When she sucked my tiny button into her mouth I cried out as my stomach contracted and churned in the most wonderful way.

Slowly, painfully slowly, Bethany ran her tongue downwards until she found the tight, no longer virginal entrance and began to lap at the moisture which was flowing freely now. As her tongue entered me I could take no more and my body exploded into a thousand stars causing me to scream out in passion. I lifted up from the bed, pushing myself against her mouth and, as I did so, she grasped my buttocks, one in each hand and pressed her mouth to me, forcing her tongue even deeper.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me, never seeming to end and, just as I thought it was about to die away, Bethany would move her tongue or suck just that little bit harder making yet more waves until I could take no more, so sensitive now that even the slightest touch would cause me to jump and twitch uncontrollably. I put my hands on her head and pushed half heartedly.

"Please, n..., no more," I said but she ignored me and continued to lap at me. Then, without warning, I felt her finger enter me and slip deeply and easily inside.

This time there was no pain, just another explosion of stars as another orgasm coursed through me, my muscles so tense now I could barely move.

As this latest wave began to pass, Bethany slowly removed her finger and reached up and touched my lips with it. I didn't stop to think but parted them and allowed her finger to enter my mouth. I closed my lips around it and, for the first time, tasted myself upon her. It was salty sweet and a little metallic but I sucked her finger as a child would it's thumb until she removed it and replaced it with her lips.

She broke away and slid off me and to my side. My body was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. I lay still, trying to regain my senses as Bethany, once again head propped on her hand, looked down at me. A happy smile played across her still shining lips as her arm rested across my breasts, holding me, loving me.

When I could breathe easily again, I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"'ow do yer feel?" she said gently.

I could not answer immediately. I wasn't sure how I felt but smiled serenely to show her I was pleased.

"Happy," I said at last, for that was the truth.

I looked into her eyes then raised my head and kissed her, pushing her onto her back. I had no idea what I was doing but she had laid the foundation and now it was my turn to build on it.

By the time we fell to sleep in each others arms, the light was beginning to show thinly around the edges of the thick curtains, but I was blissfully unaware and slept contented if not exhausted.

I woke with a start. Someone or something was touching my shoulder! When I opened my eyes, the pain was indescribable. The room was flooded with sunlight and my eyes felt as though they were on fire, so I snapped them shut again.

“Come on, Miss Victoria, wake up,” a familiar voice said.

“Melissa?” I said, squinting through the brightness. “Melissa!” I repeated sharply and pulled the covers up to cover my nakedness. I looked to my side and saw the still recumbent form of Bethany, curled up on her side, her back curving towards me.

“What time is it?”

“Eight-Thirty, Miss. I overheard your conversation with the nurse, yesterday. I didn't think you would want to miss the young soldier before he leaves today.” Melissa held out some clothing to me. “I took the liberty of getting you a nightdress and robe.”

“Oh, My Lord, Thomas!” I cried and jumped out of bed, completely forgetting my nakedness.

At the speed of light I pulled the nightdress over my head and let it fall over my shoulders, pulling the ribbon around my neck and quickly tying a bow, then slipped my arms into the robe that Melissa was holding for me. As I tied the cord around my waist I paused and looked across at Bethany.

“Don't worry, Miss.” Melissa must have been able to see into my head. “Your Aunt said last night, not to waken anyone. I think we all needed a good rest after all that has happened.” She looked at the crumpled sheets and covers and raised an eyebrow, “Except you two, perhaps?”

I blushed deep but she smiled.

“It's all right, Miss Victoria, no-one here will be surprised and certainly will not make any judgements. Now quickly, go, before you miss him!”

I ran out of the room, along the landing and down the stairs pausing only to throw open the front door and close it again once through.

I ran hard around to the front of the house. The air was cool as the sun was not yet high enough to warm it but I did not notice, such was my haste.

Once inside the main house I headed straight for the stairs.

"Miss 'arcourt, wait!" I heard the words but they didn't register and I continued onto the wide shallow staircase.

"Miss 'arcourt, Stop!" I heard the words again, this time accompanied by the rapid clatter of hobnail boots as they ran to catch up with me.

Halfway up I finally stopped and turned. It was the guard.

"e's not there, Miss."

The words hit me like a hammer. I had missed him!

"But, Sister Watson said the ambulance would be here at Nine-Thirty."

"I'm sorry, Miss, I meant 'e is not upstairs, 'e is still 'ere."

I glared at him for a moment until he continued. "Sister Watson said you would be comin', said I was to take you to him."

"All right," I replied, relieved he had not gone early.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

"Lead on."

As we walked, the guard explained that Thomas had been taken earlier, to a downstairs room with French doors so he could be easily moved straight onto the ambulance when it arrived.

A moment or two later we arrived at a large door which, after knocking, the guard opened. He stepped back to allow me entrance whilst announcing my presence.

"Victoria?" A weak voice whispered my name.

"Thomas! You are awake!" I exclaimed and took a few steps towards the bed on which he was lying, then stopped. I looked at Philomena then at Doctor Harris, both of whom were seated beside the patient, waiting, watching. In unison they nodded and smiled. Doctor Harris stretched out his hand in a signal that I could approach Thomas.

I almost ran to his side and took his hand.

"When did you...?" He did not answer but squeezed my hand. He barely had the strength for more than a gentle movement but I felt it.

Phil had got to her feet by now and was standing the other side of the bed. I noticed that Thomas was, in fact, on a stretcher which had been placed on a steel table which, in turn, had a thin straw palliasse upon it.

The first thing I noticed was that his eyes were open but staring up at the ceiling, unseeing.

I looked at Philomena.

"He regained his senses around ten o'clock last night," she said. "He called out for you."

Ten o'clock would have been about the time that Bethany and I...

I shuddered at the odd coincidence.

Turning my attention back to Thomas, I looked at his face. It was calm with no expression showing.

"Can he see?"

"No, I am afraid not," was her reply. "We don't really understand how he saw you in the garden but we are hoping that the National will be able to get to the root of the problem. His eyes seem to react to light and yet he still cannot see."

I bent forwards and kissed his forehead. He smiled and again, I felt his hand try to squeeze mine.

"Don't give up, Thomas," I whispered. "Live for me and for yourself."

"I love you," he whispered.

I hadn't expected that and didn't know what to say. Did I love him too? I did not know so I stroked his face, noting the slight stubble growth then looked up at Philomena. She smiled but said nothing.

After a pause, all I could think was, what seemed to me, a rather feeble, "I know you do, Thomas."

Doctor Harris now appeared at my side.

"It is time," he said.

Unnoticed by me, the ambulance had arrived and was outside the tall glass doors. It looked, to my untrained eye, little more than a canvas covered lorry with a large red cross on the side. Already, the driver and his mate had rolled up the canvas at the rear and lowered the tailgate ready for the stretcher.

Philomena unlatched and swung open the two doors to allow the orderlies to take hold of each end of the stretcher and take it straight out.

I walked the few paces beside Thomas and, before they lifted him into the back of the ambulance, kissed him once more and said, "Take care, Thomas. I know you will be all right."

He smiled, his eyes still staring, sightless.

"I will see your beauty again, one day," he whispered. I released his hand as the stretcher was taken up and fitted into the hooks which would support the handles until they arrived at the station.

"Don't worry, Victoria, I will be travelling with him to London." Philomena put her arm around my shoulders and it was only now that I realised she was wearing the long dark blue cloak for the journey ahead. I nodded and smiled weakly then watched her climb up into the rear of the ambulance.

I stood quietly, eyes moist, as one orderly lifted the tailgate and secured the canvas to it, while the other, the driver, went to the front and pulled hard on the handle which protruded from below the radiator. On the second crank, the engine spluttered into life and he climbed up beside the other who had taken his seat on the left side of the open cabin.

With a grinding of gears the the big chain tightened as it took up the drive to the rear wheels and the ambulance started its short but slow journey to Ipswich railway station with it's precious cargo. I stayed, rooted as it chugged and whined jerkily away down the drive until it reached the gates and turned out onto the road and disappeared from view.

I hadn't heard Doctor Harris step up behind me so I jumped a little when he spoke.

"Come on, young lady," he said. "He is in good hands."

I wiped the salty water from my eyes and followed him quietly back into the house.

Back in the East Wing I returned to my room. I had rushed out without a thought about my appearance and now I had to address that. I was disappointed to find that Bethany was no longer there and the bed had been made up. No evidence of her ever having been there remained.

In the bathroom I went to pull the cord beside the basin but then wondered whether I should. After all, the household was in a little turmoil this morning, but then I realised that I had no other means of obtaining hot water to carry out my ablutions so I reached out, pulled and waited.

A little longer than usual, and not surprising me, but soon, the door opened and Sally appeared with a large jug of steaming hot water.

"Oh! Sally!" I couldn't hide the disappointment from my voice.

"Yes, sorry for the wait, Miss Victoria," she replied.

"Oh please, no, do not apologise, Sally. I am just happy that you are able to come at all."

"I imagine you were expecting Bethany, Miss," she said as she poured some of the hot water into the basin.

"Oh, no, I... erm." I was a little lost for words at this rather unexpected comment but she didn't let me finish.

"Bethany had a twinkle in her eye and a spring in her step like I have not seen for a long time, Miss. She didn't need to say anything."

I felt my face burning and, in the reflection of the looking glass, I could see my cheeks turning a deep red colour.

Sally placed the jug on the stand and turned to me then clapped her hands to her face suddenly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Miss. I didn't mean to embarrass you!"

I didn't answer right away. I had no idea how to reply.

"There are no secrets here. We are like family, as I said yesterday, Miss. We understand each other, if you know what I mean."

My lips began to curl into a wry smile.

"Yes, Sally," I said. "I am beginning to realise that."

“Would like me to help you, Miss?” she said, stepping towards me. 

“No, thank you, Sally. I will manage on my own.” I waited until she replied.

“As you wish, Miss. Just pull if you need anything,” she said, nodding towards the bell pull.

Thank you, Sally, I will,” I responded and she turned away and left the way she came.

I felt a little better once I was clean and dressed, but I still felt quite sad at all that had happened.

I reached out and pulled the cord by the bed so that Sally could brush the tangles from my hair and I was happily surprised when it was not Sally but Bethany who knocked and then entered at my request.

I jumped up and threw my arms around her neck and held her tight.

“I am glad you are here,” I said, stepping back.

“Are you all roight, Victoria?” she said quietly.

“I am, I suppose. I just needed a hug.”

She put her arms around my waist and held me close. We stayed that way for the next few minutes.

Once I had released her, I sat at the dresser whilst she lovingly brushed my hair then tied it in a bun for me.

“I suppose everyone has eaten this morning except me,” I said, with a little pout.

She paused for a moment then said, “Well, yes, we 'ave but Lady Haitch said that, when you were ready, to join 'er in the study and you can eat there.”

“Is she all right, Bethany?” I suddenly felt a pang of concern for her.

“Oi think so. She does seem a little distracted this mornin' though as if somethin' is botherin' 'er.”

I let her return to her work, but not until I took her once more in my arms and planted a little kiss on her soft lips.

Downstairs, I knocked on the study door and waited.

“Enter,” I heard my Aunt call out.

I went in and found her sitting in her favourite chair by the window.

“Good morning, Aunt Helen,” I greeted her as I bent forwards and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and replied, “Good Morning, Victoria. You must be hungry.”

“Oh, not really,” I told her.

“No, I can understand that,” she said. “But you must eat something.”

“I know. Just a little toast will be fine for now.”

“Be a dear and pull the rope would you?” she asked me, so I went over to the big desk and pulled the cord that was hanging near to it.

“Melissa will get your breakfast, now, come and sit beside me, I feel the time has come that I must talk to you.” She indicated the identical chair on the other side of the window.

Melissa came, took my request and, shortly after returned with a tray laden with toasted slices of fresh bread, a large pot of tea, two cups and saucers and pots of butter and jam, sugar and a small jug of milk, which she placed on the desk at Lady Helen's behest.

“Will that be all, ma'am?” she asked.

Aunt Helen nodded.

“Yes, thank you, Melissa,” she replied. “Please ensure we are not disturbed for any reason at all.”

“Yes, Ma'am.”

Melissa looked at me for a moment with a far away look in her eye and smiled before turning away and leaving us alone, closing the door carefully behind her.

I went to stand but my aunt stopped me.

“Please, stay,” she said. “I will bring it to you and then we shall talk. There is something I must tell you.”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments