Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"A First Time and an Icy One at That."

14
5 Comments 5
25.4k Views 25.4k
630 words 630 words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
The date was November thirtieth twenty-seventeen. I just turned nineteen a little more than a week ago. I am built smaller than most guys, but I am not unattractive. I stand five feet nine inches and have dark brown bushy hair.

I drove up from my hometown to her house. She was beautiful, standing at five feet six inches with long ginger hair and a beautiful smile to top it all off. I got to her house and got out of my car. As I walked up I saw her peek through the curtains with a big smile on her face. She met me at the door and invited me in. Almost immediately we started kissing. I pushed her against the wall and ran my fingers through her hair. I could hear her moan through our passionate kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled her towards her bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, I pulled her shirt off and took mine off as well. She went down on me and pulled my pants down to see my bulge pushing against my boxers. She pulled my boxers down and watched my member jump up. She grasped it and started to lick it softly. I moaned in pleasure as her tongue swirled around my dick. She got up and left the room. A few seconds later she came back with ice cubes in her hand. I was excited to see what she had in store for me. She put my dick in her mouth for a few seconds and then pulled back up. She popped one ice cube in her mouth and went back down on me. I squirmed as the feeling of coolness hit my dick. Her soft mouth mixed with an ice cube felt amazing on my dick. I moaned and that made her want more. She got up and pulled her pants and panties down.

RaissaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaissaSweet

I could see she was already getting wet.

I grabbed an ice cube from the tray she put them in and popped it into my mouth. I went down from her tits and caressed them passionately. She moaned from the feeling of ice on her body. I loved hearing her moan so I started to make my way south. As I went down I made sure to give little cold kisses all the way down her body. She shivered from the touch of cold. I ended up near her pussy, but stopped there and pulled her up.

She straddled my hips and started to lower herself on my dick. I grabbed a piece of ice and rubbed it around my dick as she rode me. The coolness of the ice made things feel weird, but pleasurable. She looked at me and said, "I told you, your first time was going to be great." I smiled as she continued to ride me. She was right. So far, it was amazing. I could feel myself getting close. Her pussy was dripping and she was tight.

Her breathing was getting faster. I pulled out and went down on her. My mouth went to work. I had never done it before, but she didn't seem to care, so I must have been doing something right. My licking got faster and her breathing got even faster. She arched her back as her climax hit her. Her legs were shaking and she pushed my head away. I got up and she crawled up to my member and wrapped her soft mouth around my dick. I felt myself getting close. I moaned as I came inside of her mouth. She swallowed all of it and licked her lips. I smiled and said, "You were right, my first time definitely was great, but I can't wait for some more." 

Published 
Written by Nesko
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments