Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Goddess

"How three simple words can change everything…"

10
4 Comments 4
11.1k Views 11.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
April 22nd, 2015

On our first date, I asked you to let me surprise you. You were shy, but agreed. I took you out into the park, and we gazed at the stars as the crepuscular light slowly faded. Your hand found mine across the thin blanket, and I still remember the way that my heart leapt into my throat as I thought: She likes me! She actually likes me!

I looked over to see you staring at me, and you turned away, blushing. I brushed your cheek softly with my thumb and leaned over to kiss you.

Ah, our first kiss. Sparks don’t begin to describe it; instead, picture fireworks. Nay, more along the lines of explosions. I felt connected to you in a way that I had never felt with anybody before. I closed my eyes and lost myself in your soft lips. The way you shyly pressed your tongue into mine, the way you nibbled on my lower lip. It wasn't only sexual, although my hardon was clear to see straining against my jeans.

No… it was deeper than that. I felt bound to you, sexually, emotionally, and in every other way imaginable. From that single kiss, I knew I trusted you with all of my heart. My mind screamed at me, reminding me of how easily I had been fooled into love before, but my heart was louder. I knew from that moment on that I was yours and you were mine.

*****
May 10th, 2015.

We started off mostly as a cute couple who had done nothing more than kiss, but things quickly grew heated through a game of truth or dare. After a few questions, I finally built up the nerve to ask you something more “daring”.

I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes as I hit the send button.

What’s your biggest sexual fantasy?

After a few minutes of silence, I sighed. Great, I thought to myself. You’ve gone and ruined the best relationship you’ve ever had. You always do this, you always have to...

My phone vibrated on the bed, and my heart jumped into my throat. I unlocked my phone and gazed at the message with wide eyes.

I want to fuck in a pool.

My heartbeat quickened, and my cock starting growing in my pants. I tried to keep it casual, but I was nervous as hell. To this day, I’m glad we didn’t play in person or this whole thing may have never happened.

Oh no way, me too! Haha that’s cool.

I hit the send button, and groan at myself. Really? This amazing, beautiful, sexy girl is telling you she wants to fuck in a pool and you say “haha that’s cool”? She’s going to think you’re such a loser!

After several minutes of self-inflicted verbal abuse, with my geeky side defending my spineless actions, the phone buzzed again.

No way! That’s so cool! We should try it out then!

I nearly passed out. Now, I wasn’t completely new to flirting. I was a virgin, but I had sent “hot” messages back and forth between some crushes of mine, and had even been the Dom in a couple sexting relationships. But nothing like this. From then on, the topic was sex. We were both virgins, but our imaginative thinking would have made the most experienced sexual connoisseur blush. Sooner or later, the topic of BDSM came around. I stated that I loved being Dom, watching my innocent sub writhe underneath me.

Me too! I can be either Dom or Sub, I love both.

I stared at the screen, overjoyed that you and I shared the same sexual preferences. On the other hand… I wondered what it would be like to be a sub. I had always been the one to punish, to call my partner “whore” or “slut”. I wondered what it would feel like to be the vulnerable one, to be completely at your mercy, to do anything you ask, as soon as you ask it.

My hand trembled slightly as I sent my next text:

Do you think… do you think you could be my Dom? I’ve never been a sub, I kind of want to see what it’s like… 

I sent the text, and stared at the screen for what seemed like an eternity. The time stamps moved from “Just Now” to “One Minute”.

No fucking way, I thought to myself. It’s been at least ten minutes! Maybe I should… 

The phone buzzed. My heart pounded so loud, I could hear it in my ears. I slowly turned over my phone to look at the message.

Yes baby boy. You can be my pet.

To this day, that’s still the best text message I’ve ever received.

*****
Present Day.

Today is the first time we’re going to meet after you agreed to be my Dom. I’m so nervous, I can’t concentrate on anything. I keep looking at my phone, even though we’re not meeting for another five hours.

For the past couple days it’s been almost non-stop sexual texting. We sexted two nights in a row and both ended with explosive orgasms I couldn’t control. I call you “miss”, or “goddess” after every message I send, and you choose between “baby” and “baby boy”. But when things get more sexual… the names all change. “Slut” and “dirty whore” are your favourites for me, while I usually stick with “fuck master” and “khaleesi” (I’m a Game of Thrones nerd, what can I say?)

Now we’re going to meet, and… I honestly can’t say I have any idea what’s going to happen.

I picked out skinny jeans, my tight black t-shirt, and my leather jacket. I apply just enough gel and spend at least twenty minutes on my hair; considering it usually takes me under two, this is a big deal. I brush my teeth and use mouth wash, and smile at myself in the mirror.

Okay just breathe. She’s still the same person. She’ll still like you. Maybe she’ll want to be Dom in person, maybe not, but you just. Have. To. Breathe.

I check my hair one last time and take another deep breath. I grab my keys and walk to my car, heart pounding and nerves jumping. I drive to your house and stay parked outside for a few minutes, trying to get up the nerve to go inside. My phone buzzes and I expect it to be my boss, asking where I am, but instead my heart stops beating when I see your name in my notification bar.

Is that you outside baby boy?

I hesitantly write back, replying:

Yes… miss.

The front door opens and you come out, wearing the beautiful blue dress that you showed me on Kik a few days ago. I get out of my car and open the passenger door, and you step inside.

I get in the driver’s seat, and look over at you. God, you’re beautiful. More beautiful than I remembered. Your long brown hair reaches your waist, and your wide eyes look deeply into mine. I glance down at your body, which is practically perfect after years of gymnastics. I get a quick glance at your breasts, but quickly look away again.

You give me a smile, saying, “Don’t be shy, baby,” and lean over to kiss me. Our lips meet and you moan softly into my mouth. You pull away, and say the three words that set the pace for the relationship. “Thank you… slut.”

You say the last word hesitantly, and look up at me, biting your lower lip. I smile, and reply, “I only want to please you, miss.”

Your mouth curls into a soft smile. I can feel the tension lift, and you relax noticeably in your seat. “Okay, baby; where are we going?” you ask.

I shrug. “I hadn’t decided, miss, I thought you would know what you wanted us to do.”

Your eyes glimmer with mischief and a little malevolence, and I’m lost in your gaze. “Well, baby boy, let’s go out to eat. I have a little surprise for you.”

At these words my heart starts pounding again, and my cock grows a little in my jeans. Fuck… skinny jeans were not a good idea.

You glance down and grin. “We’ll get to that, love. Don’t you worry.”

I gulp and drive to the nearest restaurant, an Olive Garden that’s considerably nicer than anything else in the area.

We walk into the restaurant, and you swagger ahead without bothering to wait for a hostess.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Your confidence is intoxicating; hips swaying with purpose, long legs striding forward meaningfully, brown hair flowing behind you. I follow behind you like a little puppy dog, desperate to be near his master no matter the circumstances.

You find a booth that suits our needs and sit down, gesturing for me to sit next to you. I do, and you immediately place one of you long legs over mine. You rub my shin up and down, practically straddling my thigh, and I gasp inwardly when I feel something wet.

“Miss… you’re not wearing any panties?” I whisper into your ear. You look at me, with a confused expression on your face.

“If I were wearing panties, how would you be able to finger-fuck me under the table?” You reply, the corner of your mouth twitching into an almost-smile.

Fuck! I think to myself. My cock is instantly at full length, and you can clearly feel it.

You reach down to rub me through my jeans, and I have to stifle the moan that almost jumps out of my throat. The waiter is walking towards us, but you just glance up and smile charmingly at him, all the while rubbing my hard cock under the table.

“Hello, Miss, do you know what you want? And your, um, friend here?”

I can’t blame him for looking at me like that, like I’m crazy. I’m staring straight ahead, like a zombie, concentrating only on not making any noise while you rub my shaft under the table. You giggle, and say, “I’m sorry about him. He had a long night last night. I kept him up a while… isn’t that right, baby?”

At this I snap out of my reverie, and stutter, “Uhm, yes, we… uhh... yes.” There it is again; the crazy look. I have a feeling that when I’m around you, I’m going to be getting a lot of those.

You say what you want, and order for me as I stare straight ahead. The only thing I’m concentrating on is the feeling of your hand rubbing my hard cock through my jeans, and when the waiter leaves I slowly slide my hand up your thigh.

“Oh, baby, I thought you would never make the move,” you say, panting slightly.

Confidence growing, I slide my hand under your dress and hesitantly place my fingers on your wet pussy. I look up at you, and your expression has changed. Gone is the radiant smile, the confident swagger. In their place, I see only lust.

“Listen here, slut,” you whisper to me, and I can hear the harshness of your words echoing down to my core. “You’re going to finger fuck me right here, right now. You don’t get to fucking tease me, do you understand? If you make me cum before the food comes, I’ll take care of you. If not, you’re going to have to try a lot harder to get some release.”

I gulp, and start rubbing your wet pussy, lubricating two of my fingers. Then I push them into your hot slit. You moan slightly, and then gaze at the table as if lost in thought. I slowly pull my fingers out, and push them back in again.

Fuck, she’s so tight. How am I gonna fit my cock in there?

I’ve sent you pictures of my cock before, an eight-inch long, relatively thick tool that you claim is beautiful. But sitting here, slamming into your tight pussy with two fingers, I can’t help but wonder how in the hell I’m going to fit my rod into you.

It’s clear I’m not concentrating on my work, and so you give my cock a squeeze through my jeans to send me a message. I glance up at you, and then return to my work after I see the venomous look on your face. I pump my fingers in and out of you harder, the sounds of your wet pussy clearly audible to the closest tables. I notice a couple of people looking around, trying to pinpoint the noise, but this only spurs you on.

“Yes,” you breathe into my ear. “Yes baby boy, oh that’s it.” You reach down and start rubbing your clit, and start moving your hips against my thigh. To anyone looking, it would seem as though you were shifting in your seat, the uncomfortable couched benches getting to you. Only I know the truth.

I go faster, while you rub your clit, fingers slamming into you and smacking against your skin slightly. You whisper, “Oh God... ” into my ear, and that’s when all hell breaks loose.

I feel your pussy walls tighten around my fingers, and your hand is a blur beneath the table. You roll your head back, not caring if anybody notices any more, and whisper, “Fuck me baby boy... fuuuckkk.”

You hump my leg harder, banging the table, and now at least four other tables are looking over in disgust. One points it out to a waiter, who walks briskly towards us. “So close baby, fuck!” you whisper harshly into my ear.

Then... you cum. You arch your back a little, and grind against my leg with one long slide. I slam my fingers inside of you and stay there, as your walls clench and unclench around my fingers. You’re making guttural noises and incoherent mumblings, and then finally slump down onto your seat, juices leaking out onto my jeans.

The waiter reaches us, and looks at us with unadulterated loathing. “I’ve had complaints from several customers that you were banging the table with… inappropriate gestures. I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

You give him that disarmingly beautiful smile and say, “Oh I’m so sorry! I was reaching down to grab something out of my purse, and must have been banging against the table. Isn’t that right baby?”

I clear my throat. “Uh, um, yes. She needed, uh, her phone?” My head is still reeling, and the smell of sex is clearly present around our table.

Your phone is produced, seemingly out of thin air, and you give the waiter another breezy smile. “I’m sorry, sir; we won’t make any more noise.”

“Yes, well… please see that you don’t.” He walks away, glancing at us over his shoulder, and disappears around the corner, shaking his head.

“Mmmm that’s my good baby boy. That’s the best orgasm I’ve ever had, love.”

“Thank you, miss,” I reply shakily. “I think I enjoyed it more than you.”

“Not possible.” You say with your mischievous grin. “Now it’s your turn, baby.”

I try to protest, pointing out the waiter’s disapproval, but instead groan as you undo my fly and start pumping my cock with your left hand. You’re looking at a menu, as if trying to decide what you’re going to have for dessert, but your eyes are trained on only one spot as you pump my hard dick up and down. You drop your phone on the floor, and stop pumping my cock.

“Ugh, I hate when that happens,” you say aloud.

You lean down to pick it up, and I wait patiently. All of a sudden, I feel your mouth surround my entire length. I gasp, and you bob up and down slightly, just enough to give me intense pleasure but not enough to give anyone cause to complain.

You reach further down to pick up your phone, and start sucking on my head, licking me and sucking me hard. Your tongue runs underneath my cock and acts as a bed while you swallow continuously, massaging my cock head. I have never felt anything like this, and I can’t hold back any longer. I breathe a grunt, and hold your head further down on my cock as I shoot stream after stream of hot, sticky cum into your mouth. There’s more than I ever thought there could be, and it seems you’re practically drinking a litre of it as I buck my hips up a little. You squeak in surprise, but then relax onto my cock and swallow every last drop. Your mouth slides off my cock with a little “plop” and you wipe the corners of your mouth.

“Slut! Cumming without my permission was your first mistake. Holding my head down was your second. I’ll make sure you’re punished properly later. However, for now, this will have to do.” You reach down and squeeze my softening cock, hard! I gasp a little, pain shooting through me as I think you’re going to squish my hard shaft.

At this moment, the waiter comes around the corner again, delivering our food. You quickly pull your hand up off my cock, and grab your plate of food.

“Mmmm, baby, do you want my chicken?” You look me dead in the eye. “I’m full now.”

*****
Author's note: Hey everybody! I added a little more detail in this one, and some more backstory. I hope you all enjoy, and feel free to leave criticism in the comment section below. Especially you, miss… let me know how it was.

Published 
Written by SubmissivePet95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments