Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Very First Blowjob

21
10 Comments 10
9.8k Views 9.8k
779 words 779 words

Author's Notes

"This is an "experience" story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

I went camping with a friend (Bill) one spring. We had been camping before and it was very relaxing. This time, he brought some weed and we got stoned. The conversation drifted to sex. We talked freely about past girlfriends without giving any names and I enjoyed being graphic in my descriptions. So did Bill.

Bill did something different: he asked me to describe my "fantasy" blowjob and I did. All this talk got us both turned on.

Then Bill asked, "Do you have a big dick?"

"I'm not especially endowed and really didn't think I am anything special."

Bill told me, "I think I'm on the small side but nobody has ever complained. And women will never tell you. Can I see you?"

I showed him my limp cock. I was pretty small at the time. He showed me his and we were both about the same size. We joked about cock size, women's boobs and sex. We were both stoned and laughing about everything.

We joked around and then he offered a bet. "I'll bet you're bigger than me when fully erect."

I laughed at what I immediately thought was a con. "I'll tell you what, if you're bigger than me then you can suck me off!" I thought that would be the end of that bet and was surprised when he accepted. We both moved next to each other and I pulled down my pants again. I had kind of "limped out" during the conversation about the bet so I wasn't too worried.

Bill had a hard-on and must have been almost six inches. I laughed, thinking I had won.

"OK, you won. I'll try but I won't promise you anything." I was still stoned and laid back and told him to "go for it". He did.

I just laid there mildly enjoying it and started getting fully erect. He wasn't going fast at first and I enjoyed his lips sliding up and down my cock. He'd stop occasionally and lick my cock and then take it back in his mouth. I didn't think he'd want me to cum in his mouth so I let my moans tell him where I was. Then he sped up a little with deep strokes. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against Bill's tongue and hitting the back of his throat. When I was almost there, I told him, "I gonna cum!" Then he started bobbing up and down quickly on only the head of my cock and I exploded! Wow! It was intense!

ValeryRocher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryRocher

My cock was still in Bill's mouth when I stopped cumming. Then he licked me a little more and started laughing. "You got big!"

"Well, yeah," I retorted. "What did you expect?"

"I expected the guy with the biggest dick would do the sucking. You're bigger than me!" Bill was right. Oh, shit!

"Uh, what do you want to do now?"

"You're the bigger guy. You should have given me the blowjob!"

It seemed reasonable so I replied reluctantly, "Ok, you're right. Let's finish the bet." 

I started off licking his dick. It didn't taste bad. I was surprised at how soft it felt on my tongue and lips. I started with him in my mouth and moved up and down, playing with his balls. I liked the feel of his firm cock in my mouth. I was focused on moving up and down with his cock in my mouth when he erupted. That was a surprise! It tasted... different. "Not bad." I thought. The cum was juicy and sticky and just different. I just automatically swallowed his cum and laid back, wondering what just happened.

"That was fun!" Bill stated.

"Yeah, it was," I admitted. Bill smiled.

"You didn't bite me at all. Most girls scrape their teeth on my cock but you didn't. Thanks." 

We smoked a little more when surprisingly Bill asked: "You want to do it again?"

My cock twitched at that question. It had felt really good and my cock was starting to get hard again so I replied, "Uh, ok, but don't tell anybody! This is just between you and me."

And with that, Bill proceeded to give me another blowjob. I was more relaxed this time but still popped a really good load.

"Damm, you're a fertile guy. You're gonna have lots of kids when you get married."

"Thanks."

"Your turn now," Bill reminded me.

I didn't want to disappoint my good friend so I gave him the second blowjob I had ever given in my life. In the early morning, we exchanged blowjobs again. It had turned into a three-blowjob experience.  I'll never forget it.

 

Published 
Written by FriendlyFelix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments