Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New to the Hood

"She was introduced to her new school and to a new world that day!"

28
12 Comments 12
25.6k Views 25.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Ruby was eighteen years old when she entered Wilson High School. Because her family had moved around a lot, she had been held back a grade by the school and was entering as a junior that year instead of a senior. It didn't matter - she didn't know anyone at Wilson, so she wasn't behind any of her friends.

Wilson High School was a large school with three stories and a maze of hallways. She had arrived a couple weeks into the school year so she missed the new student orientation, which would have helped her learn how to get around and find everything. Instead, when she went to the office to sign in and get her class schedule, she only got a crude (and not real helpful) map of the school, her class schedule, and her locker assignment.

She didn't know why she was so nervous walking through the halls of the new school to her first class. She had done this a dozen times before. One thing about being a "military brat" is you learn to adapt to new situations and new places pretty quickly. Ruby clutched her books tightly to her chest and tried to find Room 117, and her Algebra class.

When she finally found her math class, she opened the door, and was embarrassed because class had already started!

"Damn!"
she thought to herself. But there was nothing she could do about it, everyone was already looking at her. So she came in as quietly as she could, looking for the first available seat.

Oddly, the front few rows of desks were already filled, so she had to go back several rows to find an empty desk. She found one that was almost in the back of the class and as she went to sit down, she noticed the boy behind her watching her. But he was watching her in a very peculiar way - she could feel his eyes boring through her as if he was looking straight into her soul.

As she looked at him, their eyes met and he grinned - a mixture of mischievousness and understanding. It was like he already knew her and they had never met. She shivered, but wasn't sure if she should be scared or not. Actually, she felt kind of warm and her private places were tingly.

He reached out with his foot and pulled her chair back a bit, as if inviting her to sit and giving her another sly smile. Ruby looked down, blushing - something that was easy for the fair-skinned girl to do. She set her books on her desk and smiled at her classmate.

"Thank you," she said, almost whispering. The boy nodded in response.

Ruby sat down and tried to pay attention to the instructor. She needed this math class and was supposed to take it at her last school, but just before school was about to start, they had been transferred again. Her last school hadn't been able to get her into this class, though - it was one of the last mandatory classes she needed to take to graduate and she was fortunate to get into it. She was also fortunate that she had only missed the first few classes. Had she been any further behind, she might not have been able to catch up. But math was one of her stronger subjects, so she didn't feel it would be hard to fit in.

A half hour later, the bell rang dismissing the class. As the class left the room, the boy behind Ruby made it to the door before her. Gallantly, he opened the door for her, holding it as she walked through. She turned down the hall towards her next class and took a few steps, then looked back. Standing in the hall leaning against the lockers there, was her champion. Once again Ruby felt her heart beat a little faster and her panties dampen a bit.

Ruby continued on with her day and the boy in math class became lost in the day's rushing about. Ruby somehow made it to her other classes, asking a couple of the other kids where her next class was. She managed to get through the day with a minimum of trouble and at last the final bell rang.

She was looking forward to putting her first day at Wilson behind her! She made her way through the throngs of students, all trying to get their things and go home as well. At last she made it to her hall locker and was putting her books away and getting her coat. She shut the locker door and was startled by the boy from math class standing there in front of her.

"Oh! You scared me!" she said. "I saw you in Algebra right?"

He didn't say anything, he just looked at her.

"Well my name is Ruby. Ruby Willams," she said.

Still he didn't say anything and Ruby started getting a bit nervous. She could feel the boy's eyes scanning her flame red hair and lingering on her huge green eyes. She shifted her books, and then his eyes dropped down to her tight little top, and rested on the deep V neckline.

Ruby wasn't large breasted - there were other girls a lot more endowed than her in school. But she still had a respectable B cup which he was now admiring. She hadn't thought about how revealing her outfit was when she got dressed that morning - she was in a rush and just threw on the first thing she could find. Without a chance to unpack everything yet, her clothing choices were limited. Now his eyes were following the smooth expanse of creamy skin left visible by her open blouse and she had to admit, she liked how that made her feel. Down over her soft, young swells his eyes went and she followed them, breathing heavier the further down his gaze went.

Suddenly she realized that her fingers had been playing with the hem of her skirt... without her even realizing it, she had pulled it slowly higher and higher. She had gotten lost in the dark, magnetic power of his eyes, and now... she gasped as she felt a new set of hands taking hold of hers.

He pushed her hands back until her palms were flat against the locker behind her. She kept them there as he began softly caressing her thighs. She closed her eyes and her fingers curled against the cold metal while the boy slowly lifted the edge of her skirt, taking it higher and higher until the hem of it exposed the wet spot of her white cotton panties. She moaned softly as his fingers brushed right across the damp material and she felt him brush against the sensitive lips of her young, tight pussy.

Ruby's eyes suddenly flew open as the realization of what was happening came to her, and her skirt dropped back down. Some students were still in the hallway passing by, but the only one she saw was him. She stood there in front of him, her body unable to move, unable to get away. It was as if he was commanding her, controlling her. As if he owned her. She shivered, knowing it should be a shiver of fear, but it wasn't. It was pleasure. Wicked, wanton pleasure.

She stood there in the hallway, pinned between the locker and his body, burning with the heat building up inside of her. She wanted to say something, anything, but her voice caught in her throat. Which was just as well, the way she was panting, she probably wouldn't have made much sense anyway.

Before she could find the words she was looking for, he spoke. "Come with me," he said, and took her hand. Moving at a brisk pace, he escorted her through the hallways, dodging other students and navigating his way swiftly. Ruby quickly got totally lost - this was a part of the school she hadn't been in before and at the pace he was keeping, she could barely keep her feet, much less remember her way!

He took her down a short, utility hallway and then stopped by a locked door. She stood there trying to catch her breath while he fished in his pocket for something. He pulled out what appeared to be a butter knife, only the handle and blade had been cut down, and a notch had been cut into the edge of the blade. He knelt down and began working the blade into the crack of the door just above the doorknob.

"I'll have us inside in a second," he said. And sure enough, about the time he finished his words, she heard a distinct click and the door opened for him. He stood up and took her inside.

The room was pitch black once he shut the door and Ruby stood perfectly still, not knowing where she was or what was around her. She could hear him moving around and he seemed to know what he was doing, because she didn't hear any sounds of things being knocked over or anything. Suddenly, the lights came on and she could see where she was.

"This is the school gym storage room. I worked as an assistant to the football coach during my freshman and sophomore years here. I learned how to get in here and I come here a lot when I am cutting class. No one comes in here and I can hang out until school is over if I want," he said, smiling wickedly.

Ruby felt her pussy dampen once again at his words. She didn't know exactly why he had brought her here but she was pretty sure it wasn't just to show his lock picking skills!

He picked up a nearby stacking chair and turned it to sit down. "Come here, Ruby," he commanded. Ruby obeyed and as if in a hypnotic trance, she walked slowly towards him. Her skirt swayed as she walked, offering him a glimpse of her panties as she got closer. He grinned and Ruby felt a shiver run through her.

When she got to his chair, he stopped her, making her stand in front of him for a minute. He ran his hands up the outside of her thighs from just above the knee slowly upwards towards her hips. He got to the tops of her stockings, just under her skirt, and she moaned. He grinned as he looked at her.

Ruby stared into his eyes, unable to look away from those smoldering dark eyes, compelling her to do all sorts of deliciously wicked things. His hands moved around to her ass and he jerked her towards him a bit closer. His hands began to knead her soft ass cheeks and Ruby moaned again.

She was having trouble keeping her balance, so she put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. He pulled her a step closer, between his spread knees so he could reach her better. He reached up and slowly, teasingly, began to unbutton her blouse. One button after another fell victim to his deft fingers and as she was slowly revealed, her breathing increased, her heart raced, and she felt wetter and wetter.

"God this guy is sooo hot!" she thought to herself - one of the few thoughts she could put together by this time. One last button remained and he paused for a second before unfastening it. Ruby stood there watching him and biting her bottom lip. After a dramatic, agonizing pause, he twisted the button loose and her blouse was completely open. He peeled the sides of her blouse open and exposed her soft creamy young breasts to his full view. He noticed that her hard nipples were still rosy red and swollen in pleasure.

He reached up and barely brushed a fingertip over her rosy nipple. She closed her eyes, arched her back, and shivered along the length of her body. As if from a distance she heard a boy's voice comment on how she had just sent a rush of juices flowing from her pussy down her creamy thighs, but she was under the spell of her desire so nothing else really sunk in.

Seeing how heated his young prey was, he stood and picked her up, sitting her on an old gymnastic vaulting horse. She sat on the horse sideways and held onto the handles as she felt the hot, wet heat of his tongue on her soft young breasts...

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

the breasts that no one had seen before now... the breasts that were fully on display to him now, and available for his use. She arched her back to offer him another taste of her rosy nipple, not realizing this would push her wet white panties right up tight to his sexy chest.

The feel of her sodden panties pressing against his chest sent a bolt of lightning through her young sex and made her gasp and very nearly fall off the vaulting horse. He grabbed her, holding her and keeping her from falling until she regained her balance again. He looked around and spotted a pile of gym mats in a corner. He picked her up and carried her over to the mats, laying her in the middle of them.

She laid back on the mats and her head fell back, her red mane spilling onto the mat like a large red puddle. Her full white breasts trembled, soft skin quivering with need, rosy nipples tight with excitement. The shirt was almost off her shoulders, more of a frame now than a protector. Her taut stomach trembled as she gasped for air, knowing such exposure on her virgin body was naughty, but wickedly aroused that her lover was looking at her so closely.

Now that he had her helpless and in his control, it was time to enjoy his capture. Without a word he sat up on his knees and took her skirt by its elastic waistband and began sliding it over her feminine hips. She raised her hips without thinking, an automatic response to his primal command. He looked at the girl for a moment only clad now in her panties, stockings and chunky-heeled sandals.

He smiled approvingly at her slim young body, fair-skinned and tender, with a sprinkling of cute, sexy freckles over her shoulders and chest and across her nose and cheeks. After appreciating her with his hungry eyes, he reached up again and removed her wet, sticky panties. The cool room air hit her pussy and caused her to gasp loudly this time.

He admired her pussy... those sweet, swollen lips... soft, wet, and pulsing gently with arousal, her tight little pussy was begging for him. He blew gently against that soft, wet slit, and watched as her hips jerked... and began to rock, and undulating motion that mimicked what he wanted to do to her.

With a low animal growl, he pushed her thighs wide apart, and buried his face in that wet little pussy. At the first lick of his long, talented tongue, she exploded in her second orgasm of the afternoon, coating his sexy face with her creamy girl juice. Her legs shook with the force of her orgasm and even as she continued to spasm and convulse, he lifted her legs up over his shoulders and kept sliding his tongue across that bare, soft pussy, licking and sucking, making her mewl and moan in pleasure, her hips rocking.

Ruby shook her head back and forth, her hair flying around like a red tornado, her soft white breasts bobbing in time with his artful ministrations. She was gasping, panting, moaning. She needed release, but didn't have experience enough to know what she needed a release from. He did though, and with every tormenting stroke of his tongue and every gush of her cream, he knew he was getting her tight little pussy ready for his big, strong cock. He grinned as he licked her, and the feel of his teeth against her sensitive flesh made her grab his head and shove him deeper into her, her whimpers and moans filling the room.

Lifting his hips slightly, he slid out of his shorts and as she trembled her way through another orgasm, he sucked hard on her clit, licking and lapping at her drooling pussy as she gasped and struggled to breathe. The time had come now for him to claim his prize, the fruits of the hunt. He moved up her quivering body until he was in position over her.

"Please," she said in a quiet mousey voice, "I-I'm a... virgin. Please be gentle."

He grinned evilly. He took his hard swollen cock in his hand and placed it at the entrance to her virgin tunnel. He looked at her as he slowly pressed into her. Ruby felt her pussy open to his cock and slowly she accepted the intruder. Her eyes got wide as she felt herself being opened for the very first time.

She'd had orgasms before, but only ones caused by rubbing her clit. Nothing had entered her womb up to this point and feeling him inside her now was strange but wonderful. He pressed further into her slowly, carefully, going only as fast as she could take. She whimpered a bit unsure if she could take him fully in.

Then he felt the head of his cock bump up against an obstruction. "That's my hymen," she said. He stopped for a moment to look at her eyes. "Please..." she said, her eyes telling him all he needed to know. He leaned over and gave her a long, hard kiss and as they kissed he pushed forward, tearing her hymen and catching her cry in his mouth. He pushed on past and deeper into her. She whimpered in pain a couple times despite trying not to, but at last he was fully inside her. He broke the kiss to raise himself while still deep in her.

Putting her soft white hands around the back of his neck, he began slowly pulling out of her, backing out until just the head of his cock remained inside her. She mewled, thinking he meant to slip out of her. But he kept her right on the edge... teasing her tender pussy with his hard throbbing cock, until she was begging for it, begging him to take her, to fill her, to claim her. He had done his job well, and she was aching for his big cock to own her.

Gripping her neck tight enough to lay claim but not choke her, he plunged back in hard now, spearing her with his cock, going deeper than he'd been yet. He felt her tighten, gushing around him, flooding him with her juices. Growling deep in his throat, he wrapped his hand in her tangle of curls, and pulled her mouth to his, thinking what big eyes she had, what soft lips she had, what sweet tits she had. Pushing down on her shoulders he ground even deeper into her, wanting to ruin her for any other man, wanting her to know her pussy belonged to him.

He leaned forward to kiss her, taking his pleasure out in her and making her know she was to be his and his alone. As she opened her lips and offered her sweet, hot mouth to his plundering tongue, he stabbed his steely cock deep into her once again. She flexed in response, unable to control herself. At his moan, she began sobbing and screaming, howling her intense pleasure at his ownership of her soft body. She had loosed the animal inside of him, and it surged up from the depths of his being, to take control of them both.

Laying flat on the gym mats, he held her ankles wide apart, spreading her completely, so that he could take her deep, hard, fast. His hips smacked against her thighs, his heavy balls slamming against her tight little ass. Her young firm breasts jiggled lewdly from the force of his thrusts as he pounded her mercilessly.

Her sweat-matted hair laid in shambles on the vinyl mat, her mouth open in a long, continuous wail as she coated him with her cream, each forceful thrust spewing another splash of hot, creamy juice over both their bodies, fusing them with the slick liquid. It dripped off his balls, splattered from the mats onto the floor, splashed up onto her breasts, her neck, her face.

Using his long, strong tongue, he licked her tits and neck clean, the feel of him tasting her most intimate juices making her splash even harder, and giving him more to clean up. He felt her nails digging into his back, and surged deep into her even more aggressively, abandoning his hold on her ankles to grab her flame-red hair and bite her soft throat, a purely animalistic move designed to show total dominance. As soon as he let go over her legs, they clamped around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. He moaned at the incredible heat of her tight little pussy on his dick.

Steadily and rhythmically he pounded into her, hearing her moan, seeing her wince... and feeling her push back against him. He growled his pleasure that this sexy little virgin had so willingly become his little slut, willing to do anything for him, with him. He slipped a hand under her ass, lifting her up and into him... and sliding all the way into the hot tightness of her creaming pussy.

He held himself up, braced with his strong muscular arms, as he pumped in and out, listening as her cries of pain turned to cries of pure pleasure. She begged him to take her, to fuck her harder, as she screamed in pleasure while he claimed her. Before long he was rocking in and out of her, making her scream and cream as his heavy nuts swung against her ass, and he drove into her until he hit against her swollen clit, sending her over the edge again and again and again.

Finally, when he felt he could hold back no longer, when he was sure her pleasure had guaranteed that she was his and only his, he thrust deep into the creamy, churning depths of her sweet cunt. Deeper now that he had ever been, he ground against her, listening as her screams of pleasure shook the room. His long, hard cock bumped up against her cervix, nudging it, pressuring and pleasuring it, preparing it for the load he was about to give her.

Wrapping his hand tight in those curls, he ravaged her sweet, swollen lips with his teeth, tongue and lips. His other hand was still braced under her ass, holding her pressed hard against him. Her cream was everywhere, an explosion with every ferocious plunge into her incredible heat. Her nipples ached as she pinched and pulled them, clawing at her young pale breasts with maddening fury as the sensations caused her to lose her mind

Ruby reached one hand around to hold his hips tight into her, as her tongue slipped and slid against his and her eyes burned into his soul, and her cunt tightened up around him in one last raging torrent of cream. With a ferocious growl, he exploded deep inside of her, flooding her with his own cream, marking her as his for all time. She felt his thick cream splash against the sides of her tunnel and seep out dripping down her thighs. She lay there under him, not even touching him, just looking into his dark, dangerous eyes... and she trembled and came, knowing that he had given as much as he'd taken.

As their movement slowed, they slowly came back to reality and finally he collapsed beside her, both panting and sweaty as they rested. Feeling little tingles of pleasure still racing up their spines, they kissed... and kissed again, softly smiling.

Finally, when they had both regained themselves, Ruby was the first to speak. "That was incredible... oh my God! I don't even know your name!" she said, shocked at herself.

He propped himself up on one elbow and turned to her. He got close to her as if to kiss her and looked deep into her green eyes. "That's okay, Red. My name is Peter... Peter Wolfe."

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments