Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Once Upon A Summer: Part 1 of 2

"She was insatiable, he was seventeen. A match made in heaven."

98
46 Comments 46
47.6k Views 47.6k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
I’ve been told that I’m a wonderful lover. I don’t know if that’s true or not, and I laugh when I say it because it sounds so incredibly arrogant and egotistical, but to the extent that it may be true I owe it all to her, and to that summer all those years ago.

I’d turned seventeen that April and planned to get a summer job when school let out. My father insisted, saying that the experience would be good for me and that I’d earn more than I had with my previous summer pursuit of mowing lawns. At first, I went along, but the more I thought about it the less I wanted to spend the summer bagging groceries, or cooped up in a WalMart or standing over a hot grill flipping greasy burgers.

I’d earned a little spending money with my lawn mowing business, and I’d enjoyed it. Being my own boss, setting my own schedule, getting to spend time outdoors; all good stuff, but if I was going to make that job worthwhile now that I was of legally employable age I was going to have to hustle and expand my business… and convince my dad.

Accordingly, I’d contacted all of my previous customers, posted ads on bulletin boards, and talked up all of my parent’s friends, letting everyone know that I’d expanded my services to include other gardening, trimming shrubs, planting, and brush and trash removal, all at reasonable rates. It worked; I got as much work as I could handle, my hustle and entrepreneurship convinced my dad and I spent the entire summer working seven-day weeks, getting only an occasional day off when inclement weather shut me down.

I made excellent money, but this isn’t about money; it’s about one customer in particular. Carol Martin was a neighbor and a friend of my mom, a thirty-six-year-old, married woman who’d never had children of her own. I’d mowed her lawn the previous year, but now she funneled additional work my way, hiring me to clear out some dead shrubs and haul off some junk from their backyard. She’d always treated me nicely, asking how I was doing, or if I wanted anything to eat or drink; more importantly, she spoke to me as she would to another adult, unlike some who’d speak to me as though I was still a child.

Sometimes we even just stood and chatted about family, friends, the neighborhood, sports – she loved sports – or just about life in general, the way friends do. The way adult friends do.

I liked that. A lot. I didn’t think of it this way at the time, of course, but I’ve since realized that what I liked most was being treated like a man by a very attractive woman. There’s a thing some women do, the way they look at you, or smile, or listen to you as though, in the time you’re together, you are the focus of their world. Carol is one of those women; she stroked my ego and made me feel grown up, as if my words, my presence, were important to her.

I genuinely liked and respected her, but I was still a teen with all the raging hormones that entails, and I couldn’t help but be very attracted to her. Carol was curvy, not too skinny, and very attractive, with long, ash-blond hair, a ready smile, and sparkling, intelligent blue-green eyes that crinkled attractively at the corners when she laughed – and she laughed a lot, a sexy, throaty sound that I loved. Accordingly, I kidded around with her often, hoping to hear her laugh.

She also had a nice figure, but I was especially enamored of her ass; it was perfect, in my young eyes, and best of all I could admire it from behind where I wouldn’t get caught staring. While I don’t think I had a “crush” on her or was in love, I was most definitely in lust. She was the star of many a masturbatory fantasy for me, and significant quantities of semen had been spurted in private in her honor.

Outwardly we were friendly, but that was all; she treated me as a friend and peer, nothing more… until the day she caught me staring. Not at her ass. That I admired often, and without getting caught, but I got busted the Tuesday in mid-June when she helped me clear out some old, nail-filled lumber from a collapsed deck. Nope, despite the magnetic attraction of her perfect tush I got busted not for staring at it, but while admiring her breasts; truth is, I couldn’t have kept my eyes off of them even if someone had held a gun to my head.

She’d insisted on helping me in her yard, despite my objections. It turned out to be a good thing because it was a huge job and the weather was brutally hot. Her husband worked long hours and was not fond of yard work so this project had been on hold for awhile, until I expanded my offerings and she seized the opportunity, hiring me to remove the old wreck.

We’d been at it for about two hours, pulling apart the old structure, yanking nails, and stacking off the old, splintery lumber, when she called a break. I’d been admiring her perfect ass in her tight, short denim cut-offs, my cock at half-staff all morning, when she straightened and wiped the sweat from her brow with the back of her leather glove. It left a smudge of dirt across her cheek and forehead, which I found very… enticing.

Let’s face it; I was a horny seventeen-year-old and she was the hot, sexy neighbor lady. I found everything about her very enticing – and arousing! She had her lush, wavy hair pulled back into a thick ponytail to keep it out of the way and prevent it sticking to her sweaty skin. I loved the ponytail; I thought it made her look very sophisticated, yet younger than her thirty-six years. I still love ponytails to this day, and if the wearer’s hair is thick and wavy and makes a full, puffy tail I always think of Carol.

Her thin t-shirt, soaked with sweat, clung to her body like a second skin; it stuck to her so tightly that I could easily tell that there were no bra straps running across her back or over her shoulders, and when she turned I could see that it had molded itself to her full, firm breasts just as effectively. Her breasts were perfectly shaped, luscious, symmetrical teardrop-mounds of womanly delight - words of my later years; at the time, a horny teen, all I could think was ‘Wow!’ as I hoped that my burgeoning erection wasn’t too obvious. And that it hadn’t actually made the audible ‘b-o-i-i-n-n-n-g-g’ sound that was playing in my head as it hardened and formed a bulge in my shorts.

I was so utterly absorbed in staring at her breasts, at the endearing smudge of dirt on her face, at her long, bare legs, her ponytail, the slick, sexy sheen of sweat on her skin, that it didn’t register with me immediately that she was saying my name.

“Josh… Josh! Yooo-hoo, Josh! Are you in there? Hello, anyone home?”

All the blood had apparently drained from my brain to a different part of my anatomy, but I finally realized she was speaking to me. “Uhhh, huh? I mean what? I’m sorry, Carol, guess I’m kinda tired.”

She laughed that great laugh. “Me too, Josh, it’s okay. Matter of fact, that’s what I was saying. Let’s go get something cold to drink and sit down for a few minutes. I think we could both use a break.”

I slipped into my t-shirt, tugging it down over my sweaty torso before following her. She led the way toward the house as I admired the sway of that perfect ass and the sheen of sweat on the backs of her long, shapely legs. My mind did what a horny young man’s mind does, and my cock went along for the ride; I was soon achingly hard.

When we entered her kitchen through the French doors the cool of the air-conditioned interior felt almost frigid against my hot skin, and I could feel tiny goose bumps prickling on my bare, sweaty legs below my cut-off jeans, the hairs standing on end. She crossed to the refrigerator and removed two bottles of cold water, turning to hand one to me.

“Is water okay, or would you rather have a Pepsi or something?”

I didn’t answer right away. I couldn’t. I was far too preoccupied with what the cool air of the house and the cold air of the refrigerator had done to her nipples. They were firmly erect, thrusting out proudly and magnificently against her sweat-soaked t-shirt, at full attention-grabbing hardness, and my eyes seemed to be glued to them.

She tried again. “Josh? Is water alright or do you want something else?”

I addressed her boobs – her nipples in particular. “Umm, water is good… fine, I mean. Just water.”

She laughed. “Josh, honey, my eyes are up here.”

I looked up into her beautiful eyes, and the instant realization that she was watching me stare at her chest, a small, bemused smile on her face, made me blush brilliantly. I was pretty tan from being outdoors so much and my face was probably also red from the heat and exertion, but I know my embarrassed blush blazed right through all that. “Uh, I’m sorry, Mrs. Martin.”

She laughed. “Josh, you’ve called me Carol for months now; you don’t have to start calling me Mrs. Martin just because you’re staring at my boobs.”

Her teasing only made my blush deepen. I felt awful, totally humiliated, but all I was able to do was mutter another apology. “Um, I’m sorry, Mrs. Mar… uhh, Carol.”

“It’s all right, Josh. Actually, I’m kind of flattered that you find this old lady so fascinating!”

I was able to drag my eyes away from those big, hard, hypnotic nipples and back to her face for a moment. “You’re not old.”

“You’re sweet.” She bit her lower lip as she regarded me for a moment, her expression thoughtful. “So, you like what you see?”

I could only nod and throb, mute but extremely aroused.

“Would you like a better look?”

Fortunately, I was able to wrestle my tongue away from the cat’s persistent grasp for just a moment. “Really? Yes, of course, very much!”

She laughed again, probably at my unabashed enthusiasm, and, without further hesitation, stripped her sweat-soaked t-shirt over her head and stood before me bare –breasted. They were beautiful, high and firm and medium-sized, accented gloriously by her rosy-brown nipples jutting proudly, each as large as the tip of my thumb, puckered and hard. I was so terribly aroused that I was almost quivering, my body seized by what felt like uncontrollable shivering, every muscle tense and every nerve ending on alert. My cock was so rigidly hard that it ached.

I would, years later, come to understand that it was the sheer intensity of my arousal that had me shaking as though seized by the ague, but at that moment I had no idea, I only knew that I couldn’t make it stop. It was all so sudden, and so new, and my body simply reacted that way.

I stared at her breasts, mesmerized; I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t. I guess I was expected to because she waited politely and let me stare at her tits for a long time before she finally gave up and prompted me. “Well?”

“Umm, they’re beautiful, Mrs. Ma… umm, Carol; you’re beautiful. I mean, really, just so perfect.”

“Thank you, Josh, but they’re far from perfect. Still, I’m pretty fond of them, and you seem to like them.”

“Oh, I do! I mean, really a lot, just…wow!”

She laughed again, that amazing, sexy sound that went straight to my raging libido; as if I wasn’t already more aroused than I’d ever been in my young life! “Thanks, Josh, that’s a beautiful compliment. Would you like to touch them?”

“Seriously?”

“Of course; I wouldn’t tease you about something like that.” She moved closer to me, and I was aware of the fact that with my recent growth spurt I was now considerably taller and larger than her, six-foot-two and a solid two-hundred pounds. The previous summer we’d been about the same height, around five-foot-seven.

I raised my eyes from her bare breasts to her face. “You’re sure?”

“Oh yes, I’m sure. Here, give me your hand.” She took my hand in hers, raising it to her breast and placing it on her warm, smooth skin. It felt amazing, and my cock throbbed in response. “Go ahead, Josh, squeeze it if you like. Explore. Touch me, you won’t hurt me.”

I formed my hand around the soft, supple shape of her breast, feeling her hard nipple against my palm. Of my own volition, I raised my other hand to her other breast and began to touch and explore both of them at once, allowing my fingers to wander and discover. When I ran my fingers over her erect nipples I was amazed at the difference in the way that special rubbery flesh felt against the thousands of sensitive nerve endings in my fingertips, but when I heard her moan and felt a shudder run through her body, I stopped.

“Don’t stop, Josh.”

“Did I hurt you?”

“No, sweetie, you didn’t hurt me. Actually, that feels very nice. My nipples are very sensitive, and I love having them touched.”

That was all I needed to hear! I stroked and played with her breasts, feeling their weight and firmness and rolling her hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger; I let her nipples bump across the pads of my fingertips as I drew them across those gorgeous, rosy nubs, and I came to understand that her moans and sighs and gentle shudders were signs of pleasure, not pain. For some unknown reason, perhaps simply because it seemed like the right thing to do, I leaned forward and bent down to take one of her hard nipples into my mouth, suckling at it eagerly; she moaned and tangled her fingers in my hair, holding my lips to her breast.

“God, Josh! Very good instincts, young man! Are you sure you haven’t done this before?”

“Mm-mmm, I haven’t, ever.” I truly hadn’t; I’d had a girlfriend, but between playing football in the fall and being on the track team in the spring I’d never had much time to spend with her and then they’d moved away. We’d fumbled at each other a bit, kissing and “making out”, but never gotten past that stage.

I’d released her nipple just long enough to answer her and then was right back on it. She tasted of salt and sweat and an incredible, subtle, utterly arousing something that I would later come to understand was the sweet, feminine flavor of a healthy, aroused, sexually desirable female. It was my first taste of a woman, and I was instantly and utterly addicted. I was so completely aroused that my cock was leaking copiously, and I could feel and see the growing wet spot in my shorts.

Her hand in my hair, guiding me, she turned her body slightly so that I could show her other nipple equal attention. I was in heaven; I could have done that all day, just licking and sucking on her nipples and licking her breasts as she moaned and moved against my lips, the taste and feel of her and the sounds of her pleasure making my body thrum with arousal.

She had other ideas, however, and after what must have been a few minutes gently pushed me away. “Stop, Josh, you’re making me crazy! That feels wonderful, but it’s your turn now.”

“My turn?”

“Yes, sweetie; your turn to show me something.”

“You want me to take my shirt off?” I’d filled out a lot in the last eighteen months and actually had some muscle instead of looking like the skinny kid I’d been for the first fifteen years of my life; I was actually pretty confident about the way I looked now and didn’t mind being seen with my shirt off.

She laughed. “I’ve been looking at you all morning with your shirt off, and you have a beautiful body, but no; I meant those.” She pointed at my shorts, looking pointedly at my crotch, where my erection thrust firmly against the tight, worn denim, a dark, wet oval-shaped stain around the entire head.

“You want me to take my pants off?” I absolutely wanted to, but was very aware that I was achingly erect; I was used to the showers in gym class at school, but that was all guys, and nobody had ever seen me with a hard-on - not to mention this hard-on, which seemed to be the biggest, hardest one ever. I was embarrassed that she’d see how turned on I was, and that I was leaking like an inexperienced teenager – which, of course, I was!

She smiled her sexy smile. “Mmm-hmm. What was it you said when I asked if you wanted a better look at my boobs? Oh yeah – ‘Yes, of course, very much’!” she laughed. “Now I’d like a better look too, although your bulge and your wet spot are very impressive.”

Okay, so she already knew how she’d affected me. When I continued to hesitate, she coaxed me. “C’mon, Josh. I showed you mine, now you show me yours; that’s how this works.”

“But what about Mr. Martin?”

“He’s not here right now, is he?”

I shook my head. “Well, no, but…”

“Even if he was, I don’t think he’d care to see your penis.”

That made me laugh – and blush. “That’s not what I meant; I meant…”

She reached out and pressed her finger to my lips, shushing me. “Sshhh. I know what you meant; I was kidding you. He won’t be home for hours, Josh. It’s just you and me, and I very much want to see your cock.” She stared into my eyes for a moment, a moment during which I marveled at their clear, beautiful sea-green color and was extremely aware of her closeness and her bare breasts and erect nipples, aware of the soft, sweaty, feminine scent of her and the heat radiating off her body, and then her hand dropped from my lips to my waist, where she tugged at the button on my shorts.

“Here, let me help you. I am going to see what you’re hiding in there, Josh, whether you want to show me or not.”

I wasn’t wearing a belt, and she quickly unfastened the button at my waist before her fingers moved to the tab of my zipper. I also wasn’t wearing underwear, and as she slid my zipper down I felt her fingers brush through the soft hairs on my belly and then comb through the thicker, coarser mat above my cock. She tugged my shorts down part-way before her fingers found my throbbing cock where it lay in the crease between thigh and belly, angling outward and upwards toward my hipbone, rigid as a steel bar.

Her fingers wrapped around me, trying to free my stiff length from the confines of my tight shorts, and as she squeezed and manipulated me, tugging me free, I came.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

It was sudden and powerful and unstoppable, the first spray of cum shooting out of me in a thick, white jet of viscous fluid and splattering all over her tummy and chest; the second, immediately after, hit her again, some of it missing her body and splattering the front of her cabinets and raining down onto the ceramic tiles of her kitchen floor.

She realized instantly what had happened, that I had gone off so terribly prematurely, and in the midst of my agony of humiliation and shame she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth, catching part of my third spurt on her face as she did so. I cried out at the sensation of her warm, soft lips closing around my spasming cock as I continued to helplessly empty myself into her waiting mouth, and she eagerly jacked my cock with one hand while squeezing and stroking my straining balls with the other, demanding all I had.

My cock spasmed and pumped and spurted, the intensity of that sudden, unwanted orgasm beyond anything I had ever experienced, and Carol eagerly took every drop I had to give. Despite my utter humiliation at my loss of control, the sudden, intense pleasure of that first ever orgasm with a woman and of her mouth on my cock was astonishing, leaving me almost dizzy with the power of it, my knees trembling.

When the spasms and spurts of my premature ejaculation finally subsided she continued to gently suck my cock, her lips gliding up and down my still-rigid length. I was sensitive then, immediately post-orgasm, but it felt astonishingly good, intensely pleasurable, better than the best of the best handjobs I’d ever given myself. In that moment I understood with startling clarity why the pursuit of women is a lifelong obsession of so many men!

I watched her, fascinated at the sight of my cock slipping in and out of her mouth, at the intensity of the arousal in her beautiful blue-green eyes, at the streaks of glistening white cum on her flushed face and lips and on her breasts.

Her eyes rose and met mine, and she smiled as she allowed my hard cock to slip from her cum-slick lips. To my amazement, she swallowed what must have been a huge mouthful of my semen. “Wow, Josh, that was… fast!”

I was painfully embarrassed, aware I’d failed, and her words didn’t help. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that, it just sort of… happened. I tried not to, but…”

“Shhh, it’s okay. It’s my fault, sweetie, I shouldn’t have teased you so much. Was that your first time?” When I didn’t immediately answer, she laughed. “With a woman, I mean; you’re a teenager, so I already assume you probably jerk off a dozen times a day.”

“Not a dozen.”

She laughed again. “I was exaggerating, but you do jerk off, right?”

God, this was so awkward! She was so incredibly open about it, so honest. Things weren’t like that around my house, with my family, and I wasn’t prepared for it. I mumbled, “Yes, sometimes.”

“A lot?”

I shrugged, blushing intensely. “I dunno.”

“It’s all right, Josh, all guys do that. Here’s a little secret for you; so do most women. Will you show me sometime?”

I stared down into her sexy, guileless eyes. “You want to watch me jerk off?”

She nodded. “Yes, very much so. I love to see a man come like you did just now; it’s so powerful. If you like, you can watch me do it too.” She brushed her fingers over my hard length, making my cock jump and twitch with the sensation of her touch, and then stroked my dangling balls. “You have a beautiful cock, Josh, so big. Much larger than Mr. Martin.”

I’d always considered myself to be very average in that regard – still do, for that matter. Accordingly, I had no idea what to say to that, not comfortable with her telling me things like that about her husband, and so said nothing. She didn’t seem to expect a response, instead wrapping her hand around my cock, slowly stroking as she continued to look up at me. “You’re still very hard. Are you going to stay hard, Josh?”

I nodded. “I think so. Forever, maybe.”

She laughed. “Oh, I hope not forever, although that could be a lot of fun! Do you always stay hard after you come?”

“Sometimes.” I was still amazed at how calmly and openly she talked about sexual things, but I was starting to appreciate it, I think. Or at least get used to it!

“That can be a very nice talent to have, Josh, especially if you’re going to come so quickly the first time.”

I groaned. “Do we have to talk about that? It’s really embarrassing.”

“Don’t be embarrassed about it, Josh. That won’t always happen – and besides, I really enjoyed it! You’re a very tasty young man.” She laughed again, continuing to fondle my cock as she pushed my shorts down around my ankles. “I’ve been playing with you for several minutes now, and look how much longer you’re lasting. It gets better, trust me.”

“I guess.” I was starting to feel a little better about the fact that she was touching me, which felt amazing, and I hadn’t embarrassed myself a second time… yet.

She began to wrestle my shorts off over my work boots, trying to finish removing them. I noticed that there were several wet cum stains, dark blue on the otherwise faded denim of my cutoffs. “Here, honey, step out of these. Good, that’s better. You never answered my question, you know.”

“What question?”

“Was that your first time with a woman? Take your shirt off for me.”

“Oh. Yeah, basically, I guess.” I pulled my shirt over my head as instructed and stood there in only my ankle-high work boots and shin-high white tube socks. It felt funny, like maybe I should take my shoes off too, but she hadn’t asked me to do that.

Before continuing, she stretched up and kissed me, right on the lips! That was a surprise, and I didn’t even think about the fact that I’d just come in her mouth and that her lips and face were still covered with my cum. I felt the slippery warmth of my semen on her lips, and then her tongue was suddenly in my mouth. I tasted myself, but I had no desire to break that kiss. Instead, I sucked at her tongue and licked a streak of glistening white off her chin.

She broke the kiss just as suddenly as she’d started it and looked at me quizzically. “Basically, you guess? Either it was your first time or it wasn’t, right?” She used my t-shirt to wipe the remainder of my carelessly sprayed load from her face.

“Well, I dated a girl for awhile and we sort of, you know, touched each other and played a little, just with our hands.”

She smiled. “We used to call that petting.”

“Yeah, that. Just through our clothes, though, we never got naked, like this. We were in my dad’s car.”

She laughed, enjoying my shy awkwardness, I suppose. “That’s a classic story, Josh, very teenager. Did she play with your big, hard cock, like I am?”

I felt my blush renew itself. “Just through my pants. She sort of squeezed it… you know.”

“And did you come for her too?”

My blush went nuclear. “Yes.” I don’t know why I admitted that to her, my previous episode of premature ejaculation; apparently, any female touching my cock was going to be a risky endeavor. I could have easily lied and she would never have known the difference, but she was so damned open and matter-of-fact about things that it just slipped out!

“And what did your girlfriend say about that?”

“She didn’t know. I didn’t tell her, I was too embarrassed. I dropped her off right after that and went home and rinsed out my underwear. It was kind of a mess.”

“Hmm, I’m sure, and you couldn’t let your mom find it that way! You seem to be an abundant comer. I love that, by the way.” She squeezed my hard shaft as if to emphasize her words. “And where is this girlfriend now?”

“They moved to Oregon.”

“That seems like an extreme step just to keep her away from a horny, well-endowed young stud like you!”

I giggled. I actually giggled! “No, her dad got a promotion; it wasn’t because of me.”

She smiled. “I sorta figured; I was just teasing you. Not about the young stud part, though, you really are that! Do you always come so… enthusiastically?”

Jeez! Carol was incredibly open about everything, and it was really turning me on. “Yeah, I guess. It’s not always handy, though, when you’re trying to be quick and sneaky and not make a big mess!”

She laughed that throaty laugh again. Her laughter was at my expense through much of this, but I found that I didn’t mind that so much as long as I got to be near her, and hear her laugh. “Yes, I imagine that could be problematic at times. Would you like me to take my pants off too?”

It seemed a non sequitur and I wasn’t sure I’d heard her correctly, although I hoped I had. “Umm, what?”

“My shorts; should I take them off, do you think?”

I swallowed noisily and simply nodded my head, unable to speak. She smiled and patted my cheek. “Good answer!”

She released my cock from her other hand and turned her back to me. I heard her unzip, and then she hooked her fingers in the belt loops of her tight shorts and began to tug them down, wriggling her hips to get them past that incredible ass. I stared unabashedly as her beautiful bottom came into glorious view, my cock pointing at the ceiling and straining with arousal.

It soon became very apparent to me why she had turned her back; so I could see her perfect ass, of course, but also so that when she bent forward at the waist to push her shorts down her legs she could give me an incredible view of her pussy! It was pink, glistening wet and puffy, perfectly framed between the tops of her thighs, her pouty, wet, crinkled inner lips peeking out between her glistening outer ones, and I thought I’d never seen anything quite so beautiful in my life before.

I’d slid my hand into my girlfriend’s panties a time or two and felt her stiff, crinkly pubic hair; Carol was bare and smooth, every detail of her sex visible to my eager eyes. I was holding my breath, I think, and it felt like fireworks were going off in my groin. My balls ached with lust, another load chambered and ready.

I wanted to touch her, to kiss her and lick her and taste her, but I was frozen in place, rooted to the floor. All I could do was stare and quiver with excitement. She stepped out of her shorts and moved her feet apart, still bent at the waist with her ass and pussy toward me. Oxygen deprived, I finally sucked in a shuddering breath as she ran her fingers up the insides of her thighs and lightly across her wet sex.

“Do you like what you see?”

I nodded, mute, the fact that she couldn’t see me not entering my mind. She turned and looked at me around her shoulder and leg. “Josh? Do you like what you see?”

I nodded again, but this time I managed a muttered, “Yes…” which came out as a choked, embarrassing squeak.

She laughed. “Come closer, sweetie. It’s okay, I don’t bite… well, maybe a little.”

I came closer. It didn’t occur to me until years later, but she was putting on a show worthy of a professional stripper, all for my sole benefit. I think maybe my obvious excitement, appreciation, and arousal thrilled her and inspired her to that performance, my rigid cock, flushed face, awkward muteness and racing heart and breathing fueling her own arousal and excitement, encouraging her exhibitionism.

She was just the nice, friendly, beautiful middle-aged lady next door, a friend of my mom, but to me she was a sex goddess, the most perfect thing ever put on earth, the ultimate woman; everything else faded into obscurity to me in those moments, and I think maybe she loved that fact. My admiration was complete and unabashed, and all about her.

I dropped to my knees behind her, my face inches from her puffy, glistening sex; for the first time ever I breathed the rich, fecund, slightly musky but oh-so-arousing sexual scent of a horny, healthy, extremely aroused woman. It made me ache, it made me want to do so many things I had no idea how to do, and it made a thick trickle of clear pre-cum start flowing from the tip of my rock-hard cock and run down the shaft to drip steadily from my balls and onto her kitchen floor.

“Go ahead, Josh. Touch me.”

I so much wanted to, but I hesitated. You have to remember that internet porn was in its infancy in those days, barely starting up, and sites were pay-first and expensive and out of the reach of teenagers. I’d seen some of my dad’s magazines (and practiced a bit of self-love with them in front of me, of course) and I’d read some of the steamier passages in romance novels, but they said things like, ‘His fingers found her molten core and she moaned as her body arched to meet him’, or ‘His head moved between her legs and his lips found her wet heat; she cried out as her body arched to meet his lips.’

I knew things were supposed to meet and find each other, that heat and moisture were important, that moaning and crying out was an acceptable part of it, and that a lot of body-arching was apparently involved, but not much else. I basically just knew that I had an open invitation to explore one of the great mysteries of mankind, and I wasn’t about to miss the opportunity.

I broke my trance and slowly ran my fingers up the inside of her thigh, feeling the tautly stretched muscles beneath her warm skin. I moved from her thigh up over the smooth swell of that beautiful ass that I’d admired for so long, gently tracing the feminine curves that had inspired numerous eager bouts of spurting cum, and then traced my fingertips down the perfect ‘V’ between her cheeks. I felt her shudder under my touch, and heard a low moan; I knew enough now to know that was a good thing, that I wasn’t hurting her. My cock strained, ready to burst.

I touched her pouty, puffy pussy lips, astounded at the warmth and softness of that tender flesh, and when I slid my fingertips slowly down the crease between her inner lips, those slightly crinkled, rich, pink folds, they came away wet and slippery with a slick, viscous coating, not unlike my own semen.

My touch caused her to tremble with pleasure, and I heard the same shudder in her breathing as she sucked in a deep breath. “Ohh, Josh… that feels so good, sweetie. Don’t stop.”

I had no intention of stopping, not then, not ever. This was all way too amazing to quit now! I slid my fingers downward in her slick, wet cleft, and at the very front, I found a hard, jutting little nub like the tip of my pinkie. I knew from my avid reading that this must be that special little button and that it had magical properties and was of incredible importance to her, and therefore to me! I stroked it lightly with my fingertip and Carol gasped, her legs almost buckling.

Interpreting that as a good thing, I stroked it a little more, making tiny circles around it with my finger, and she responded almost instantly. “Ohh, god yes, Josh! Ohh, oh my god, ohh fuck!”

Her legs trembled violently and she pushed back against my fingers, demanding my touch; I flicked her jutting clit with my fingertips and she came. With a simple touch of my fingers on her incredibly beautiful, slippery sex, I had delivered my first ever orgasm to a woman. Just like that! It may have been the coolest thing I’d ever done and I wanted to do it again and again, and my cock was so hard with my exuberant excitement I was afraid I might come again myself, entirely untouched.

She looked back at me, still bent over, her arms now braced on the countertop. Her voice sultry and breathless, she said, “Well, it looks like you weren’t the only one who was so excited that they came in a matter of seconds. That was lovely, Josh. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Can I do it again?”

She smiled appreciatively. “Yes, you certainly can do it again. Also, you may do it again, and I hope you will do it again. How does it feel to give a woman an orgasm? Your first, right?”

“Yup!” I was pretty proud of myself – plus, it had been a lot of fun. “That was great, I loved it! Was it fun for you too?”

“Oh yes, it was fun, and it was wonderful. I’m ready for more whenever you are.”

“Really? Already?”

“Yes, Josh, already. I’m one of those lucky women that can come many times, over and over again. I’m hoping you’re up for that.”

I looked down at my rigid, cum-slick cock. “Well, I’m definitely up. Do you want me to put it in you?”

“Eager boy!” she laughed. “Very much, but not just yet. Why don’t we play a little more first, so you can sort of find your way around, figure out what’s what? We have plenty of time.”

That sounded perfectly fine to me. “Cool!”

She laughed again at my obvious enthusiasm; I went back to exploring. I loved the slippery, hot feel of her pussy, that special wetness of an aroused woman, like nothing else on earth. I found her opening and slowly pushed my middle finger into her. She moaned and her velvet walls closed on my finger, squeezing it, and my breath left me in a rush. I knew that if she could do that to my finger she could easily do it to my much thicker cock and that if she did I’d probably come instantly. Hell, I almost came when she squeezed my finger!

I slid my finger in and out of her, aware of the snug grip of her beautiful pussy. Her breathing was accelerating right along with mine, and I leaned forward, close, so that I could watch my fingers moving on and in her. My lips grazed her ass, and I kissed her, again tasting the sweaty saltiness of her skin. She gasped and came again, her pussy closing tightly on my finger in rapid, pulsing spasms, and I realized that I’d wrapped my other arm around the front of her thighs, holding her to me as I thrust into her.

“Oh, god, Josh, don’t stop! Don’t stop, oh my god! Ohhh, fuck that’s so good!”

I was kissing her ass, licking her, thrusting my finger into her; my cock was straining and leaking like mad, strands of clear cum connecting me to the floor, my own arousal intense, overwhelming. The feel of her, her glorious scent, the sounds she was making were all-enveloping and suddenly I had my face at her pussy, my tongue taking the place of my finger as I lapped at her, tasting her sweet, creamy honey.

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments