Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Beautiful Morning

"A widower and his nanny share a special moment"

41
23 Comments 23
24.0k Views 24.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I awoke with a hard-on and an urgent need to relieve it. The house was quiet at six on a Saturday morning and I was fairly sure of my privacy. My two children had gone away with an aunt and uncle for the weekend. Allison, my live-in nanny, had been out late with friends and was likely still out or at least still sleeping. The nineteen year-old was a cousin of Claire, my late wife, and helped me out with the kids in return for room and board while attending the local university.

Throwing my covers aside, I stripped off the t-shirt that I wore to sleep. My cock was already poking out through the fly in my pyjama bottom, so I began lightly caressing it with my fingers. Claire had been a master of stroking, doing it gently as we made out in the early morning before taking my cock in her mouth to suck it. I closed my eyes and tried to immerse myself in that memory, now too many years in the past.

Thoughts of my wife’s mouth on me, of the wonderful mornings when I had awakened to the deft ministrations of Claire’s lips and tongue, flooded my mind. She would soon have me hard and close to climax with her oral skills. Then she would mount me and slide down onto my cock. As she rode me, Claire would play with her big, soft tits and massage her swollen clit. The sight added to my arousal.

Opening my eyes and momentarily putting that erotic memory on hold, I retrieved my little bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer. Coating a hand with the slippery gel, I wrapped it around my aroused cock. I slowly moved my hips, thrusting into my slick fingers the way I had into Claire’s pussy. I adjusted my grip, trying to make it feel as much like that warm, wet tunnel as I could. Closing my eyes again, I fucked my fist, trying to lose myself in the fantasy that it was Claire that I was fucking.

The orgasm came on hard and fast. I groaned loudly and arched my body as cum exploded out on to my belly. In my youth, it would have reached my chest or even my neck. It was intense, as these morning sessions often were, and I was soon laying still and trying to catch my breath. The fantasy had fragmented. There was no Claire to hold, stroke, and kiss as I often had after morning lovemaking. It was just me, my cum-soaked belly, and my memories.

As the cum began to run down on to the sheets, I opened my teary eyes and decided that it was time to clean up and get on with my day. I sat up in bed, ready to rise. Then I froze at the sight that greeted my eyes.

Allison stood in my doorway in an oversized t-shirt. The hem was pulled up to allow her hand access to her pussy and she was almost frantically working herself with her fingers. Lost in whatever fantasy was arousing her, my nanny’s eyes were half-closed and she didn’t seem to me sitting there watching. Finally, a soft cry signalled Allison’s orgasm. She leaned against the door frame for support and kept masturbating until, apparently, the orgasm had passed.

“Oh God,” Allison gasped when her eyes opened and she realized that I was watching, “Oh God, I can’t believe I did that.”

And then she was gone, leaving me alone with a renewed erection.

***

Allison didn’t come down for breakfast until past nine. I was not sure if she had gone back to sleep or had just been too embarrassed to leave her room after the morning’s incident. The petite brunette was dressed for the warm, muggy summer weather in a very short denim skirt and a little top with spaghetti straps. The skimpy attire showed off her slim, shapely body beautifully. I could barely pull my eyes away from the sight.

She flashed me her usual pretty smile but did not say much as she prepared and ate her breakfast. I was puttering around doing some cleaning, my nerves on edge as I tried to figure out how to open up a conversation with my nanny about what had happened. In the end, it was Allison who broke the ice.

“I’m sorry, Greg,” she suddenly stammered out, a tear rolling down her cheek, “I’m so sorry that happened.”

I walked over behind Allison’s chair and put a hand on her shoulder. Her skin was smooth and warm to the touch.

“It’s okay. I should be closing my door if I’m going to do … that.”

“It’s more than just me seeing you masturbating, though,” Allison said, “I came over to look at you because … I was fantasizing about you while playing with myself and I wanted to see what you looked like lying there.”

“A bit of a voyeur, are you?”

She reddened and laughed nervously.

“I guess,” she said.

“Did you like what you saw?”

“You saw me climax, didn’t you?” Allison responded as she nodded.

My hand was not still. It was gently caressing Allison’s shoulder as she talked.

“I did. It was a beautiful sight. It turned me on all over again,” I answered, “To be honest, I’ve had a few fantasies about you since you moved in. This morning could easily have been one of them.”

Allison looked up at me, a look of surprise on her face.

“Seriously? You think of me that way?” she asked.

“I do. I’m sorry, it’s just that pretty young women inspire a certain amount of lust in me.”

Her hand patted mine.

“Sexy older men do it for me,” she answered, a sly grin crossing her lips.

I put my other hand on her other shoulder. With both hands, I began to massage her. Allison sighed softly.

“Is this okay?” I asked, sliding the spaghetti straps off her shoulder.

“Definitely,” she answered softly.

My fingers gently caressed and kneaded her soft flesh. With the view of her firm breasts that I had from above Allison, the temptation to move lower was strong. Feeling brave, I began sliding my hands down over her collar bones, brushing the tops of those lovely mounds without going below the neck of her top. My cock was stiffening and even tingling a little with excitement at the sight and feel of her body.

“Maybe this will make it easier,” Allison said when she realized where I was going.

She pulled the top down to her waist, baring the small breasts that I had admired ever since her arrival. Taking the invitation, I slid my hands down to massage them. Her nipples were already standing up, stiff with arousal. Gently, I took them between thumbs and forefingers to lightly pinch and knead them.

“Oh God, this feels so good,” Allison moaned as I played with her nipples.

Her long legs were parted and her skirt up. I could see a bit of white panty between her thighs. There was a faint wet spot over her pussy.

Finally, Allison guided my hands away from her breasts so she could get up. Standing in front of me, she slipped her hands behind my neck and looked me in the eye.

“Greg, my fantasy this morning was about you coming into my room and taking me in my bed. I want you to be my first lover,” she said quietly, nervously.

“First? Really? What about Danny?” I asked, immediately thinking of the boyfriend she had seemed very enamoured of during the previous winter.

Allison shook her head. “I found out some things before we got that far,” she responded sadly, “Like the fact that he was still sleeping with an old girlfriend. I’ve always wanted an older, experienced man to be my first anyway. Someone who will treat me right.”

“I’m older and experienced. Whether I’m the lover you need is open for debate,”

“I don’t think so. You fit the bill in so many ways. You had a great marriage with Claire, or so Mom says. You’re mature, gentle, and thoughtful. I see that with the kids and in how you treat me day to day.”

“Are you sure about this? “I asked, “Because I would love to do what you ask and I want you as badly as you want me, but I want to be certain that you are really ready for this.”

Her answer was to press her lips to mine. Our first kiss was brief. The second lingered, Allison’s lips moving against mine. For the third, we let go, our mouths opening and our tongues sliding together. I stroked her bare back with my fingers while Allison’s hands caressed me through my shirt.

We kept kissing like that for several minutes, though it felt longer. Allison finally ended it by stepping back out of my arms.

“Let’s go to my room. We can get more comfortable there,” she said, then turned and headed for the hallway to the bedrooms.

I watched her cute little ass move under her skirt for a minute, then followed. As I walked briskly down to her room, I unbuttoned my shirt, eager to shed my clothing quickly once I got there.

A niggling little voice inside was still questioning what was happening. She was willing and seemed to want what was coming. Still, our ages and existing relationship, with me as both her landlord and her employer, seemed to make my taking her in this way inappropriate. I paused at the door to her room, suddenly realizing that I was about to share a special moment in Allison’s life and not sure that I was really the right one to be doing that.

“Are you coming in or not?” my nanny called out to me.

Taking a breath and stuffing a mental sock in the mouth of the little voice, I entered Allison’s room and slipped out of my shirt. She was standing beside the bed. Her top was already on the floor, her hands behind her back unzipping the skirt. As I undid my pants, my eyes were fixated on her small, firm tits. They were so different from Claire’s but so desirable nonetheless. My hands and mouth itched to be on them.

As my pants hit the floor and I stepped free, Allison did the same with her skirt. Now she wore only little white cotton hip-hugging briefs, while I wore snug little black briefs of my own.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

As I approached her, Allison sat on the edge of the bed awaiting me. When I stood over her, she pressed her hand to the bulge in my briefs and massaged it.

“It feels so big and hard,” Allison whispered, “Does it hurt when it’s like that?”

“No. It feels very good, especially with you touching it like that.”

She moved her hand away and, to my surprise, leaned in and kissed my cock through the cotton. Then she sat back. Allison’s hands grasped the waistband and slowly drew down my underpants to release my erect cock. Her fingers touched it lightly and she slowly ran them back and forth along the shaft.

“Does this feel good, too?”

“Very,” I answered.

“Cathy says guys love it when she puts their cocks in her mouth. Do you?”

I smiled at the thought of Allison’s mouth on my cock. Oral sex was one of my favorite intimate acts. Claire had been master of it.

“I do. Are you sure you want to?”

“If it makes you feel good,” she answered with a smile, “I’m curious to experience as much of this stuff as I can.”

“Go ahead. I’ll guide you if needed.”

Allison started with a couple tentative kisses, then licked me. Finally, a slightly tense look on her face, she pursed her lips around the head and gingerly sucked me for the first time.

“Yes,” I said, my fingers playing gently with the young woman’s hair, “Take it in a bit more and suck harder.”

She obeyed, slowly taking more and more of my erect cock into her mouth. For a first timer, Allison wasn’t bad even if she had a ways to go before she would equal Claire’s skill at fellatio. I closed my eyes, losing myself in the feeling of her lips and tongue working my penis and her soft hair under my fingers. I did resist the urge to hold her head still and fuck her mouth, knowing that would be too much for someone so inexperienced. Even Claire hadn’t always been crazy about that kind of oral.

Soon, much of my seven inches had disappeared between the nanny’s supple lips. The sensations in my cock and balls were warning me of an explosion to come.

“I’m not going to last much longer,” I said between gasps, “I’ll cum in your mouth if you keep that up.”

To my surprise and delight, that did not seem to faze Allison. She just kept sucking me, getting more and more confident at it as minutes ticked past. No longer able to resist my urges, I moved my hips a little to slide my cock back and forth between her lips.

“Here it comes,” I gasped as the orgasm washed over me.

Allison actually swallowed a couple blasts before releasing me with a gasp and finishing me with her hand, my cum dripping down on to her bare tits from both my cock and her mouth.

“Shit,” she gasped out, “That’s a lot.”

“You’re good at getting it out,” I replied, kneeling in front of Allison to stroke her face.

We kissed, my tongue snaking past her lips to taste my seed in her mouth. After that, I got a warm washcloth and cleaned her body before we climbed into her bed. Allison nestled against me, warm in my arms. While I had been intimate with a few women since Claire, it had been nearly a year since the last one and the feeling of warm, smooth skin against me was wonderful.

After a couple kisses, I smiled at my young lover and looked into her bright blue eyes.

“Your turn,” I said quietly, my fingers stroking her face.

“For what?” she asked, her tone suggesting she already knew the answer.

“Just lie back and enjoy.”

I guided Allison on to her back and lay on top of her. After another long, deep kiss, I began my journey. Running my tongue along her jawline, I reached her neck. Slowly, I made a trail of kisses down her neck and over her collarbone to her left breast. There, I took the erect nipple in my mouth to suck it; gently at first but growing harder. At the same time, my hand played with her right breast, teasing and lightly pinching the nipple on that side.

“Oh yes, Greg,” Allison moaned, “Yes, like that.”

My cock was, to my surprise, coming to life again albeit slowly. I had thought that my days of being able to get it up more than once a session were long gone. The excitement of pleasuring such a lovely, promising young lady after so long without anyone must have pushed me to new heights. I was glad that Allison had sucked me off to start. It meant that I might last a while and I wanted to go slow with this, knowing that would help maximize Allison’s pleasure.

After suckling at her left breast for a while, I changed sides. My mouth worked on the right nipple, while I slid my hand down her belly and into her underpants. For the first time, I entered her most intimate space. She had a full bush down there and I rubbed her mound for a minute, enjoying the feel of the course fur around my fingers.

As I slid my hand down further, my fingers encountered the soft, wet lips of Allison’s pussy. She was aroused. There was no doubt of that. Gently, I massaged her pussy while kissing her breasts, then began kissing my way down her slim, toned belly.

When I reached the waistband of her panties, I pulled my hand out. With Allison’s eager cooperation, I removed the little garment. She lay back on the bed again and parted her thighs. Her moist pink opening awaited me below chestnut brown hair.

I lay down between Allison’s legs with my face at her crotch. Slowly, I ran my tongue up and down the slit of her opening, my mouth filling with her musky feminine flavour.

“Do I taste good?” she asked, giggling a little.

“Delicious,” I answered, “You’re okay so far?”

“I feel fantastic. Don’t stop.”

My tongue slid a little ways inside Allison as I used a finger to tease her clitoris a little. The little bud was swollen with arousal. Between my own legs, my cock was growing hard. The thought of just ploughing it into my lover crossed my mind, but I knew that it would go easier for her if I got her even more aroused. Moving my mouth up her pussy, I lightly lapped at her aroused clit. At the same time, I slowly stroked her soft lips with a finger, moving it slowly into her slit before finally penetrating her with just the tip.

“Is that okay?” I asked, moving the finger back and forth.

“Wonderful,” she answered softly, sounding a bit dreamy.

I returned to sucking and licking her clitoris as I pushed the finger in further. Once it was buried in the soft, wet inside, I moved it the way Claire had taught me to stimulate where I hoped Allison’s G spot was located. Her reaction told me I was on the money.

“Oh wow,” she gasped, “You hit the spot there.”

“Good,” I answered, massaging her lightly inside.

With my tongue on her clit and my finger inside, Allison soon came with a cry. Warm juices ran from her pussy, wetting my hand. I licked some up, enjoying the flavour, then I pulled my finger from her body. Sliding up beside my young lover, I offered her the finger.

“Taste yourself, Allison. It’s delicious.”

She licked, then sucked, my finger. It was a very sexy, sensual feeling.

“You’re hard again,” Allison said, feeling my erection pressed against her body.

“Amazingly. I haven’t cum three times in a day in a quite a while. Are you ready?”

“To have it inside? Please.”

Allison spread her legs and I mounted her, guiding the head of my swollen cock to her dripping opening. After her orgasm, I hoped she would be relaxed and wet enough that this would go easily. As I pushed my cock head past the soft lips, I knew I was right. She was tight but slick. Moving my hips slowly back and forth, I drove my cock deeper and deeper inside Allison’s body until I felt a bit of resistance give way.

“Oh God,” she gasped.

“Should I stop?” I asked.

“No. It was just the surprise. Just fuck me. Fuck me now, please,” she said.

The dirty talk surprised me a little, but I took Allison at her word. After driving my cock all the way in, I began screwing her with long, slow strokes. Wet sounds of fucking were the only noise for a bit as I slid my erection back and forth.

“Oh yeah, Greg,” the young woman finally said in a hoarse whisper, “Keep doing that. I love being filled with your hard cock, baby.”

She may have been a virgin when we started, but the young woman wasn’t exactly virginal.

“You love it, do you? Can I fuck you harder, little lady?”

“Yes, baby, fuck me harder. Drive it into me,” she answered.

I obliged, ramming my cock into her warm inside with faster, firmer thrusts. Allison’s pussy was, perhaps, the best I had ever fucked; just tight enough without being too tight. Going in, I hadn’t been sure I could really manage another round but I could now feel things building inside.

“I’m going to cum in you,” I gasped, knowing my orgasm was just around the corner.

“Do it, then,” she answered, “Fill me your cum.”

I kept fucking her as my climax slowly built. Allison began moving her hips, thrusting against me every time my body collided with hers.

“Fuck yeah,” I said aloud as my cock spasmed inside her, shooting a load.

“Oh God, me, too!” she whimpered.

Allison’s pussy rippled around me, gently squeezing and massaging my throbbing cock. I kept going at her, letting her tight channel squeeze it all out of me. Finally, I collapsed on top of her. Allison wrapped me in her arms and legs, holding me against her with my cock still filling her.

For what seemed like hours, we lay together. My cock softened and slipped free but we didn’t let go. Finally, I got free of Allison’s embrace and rolled off of her with a sigh.

“Was it what you expected?” I asked.

“Better,” Allison answered, “I heard so many horror stories about first times but this … this was the most beautiful morning of my life.”

“Have you had enough?”

She sighed and gave me a sly look.

“For now.”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments