Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

sleeping over

4
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Throughout my years of school there has only been two people I have stayed close to. One being my sister, Madison and the other our best friend, Brooke. My sister is only a year younger than me so we got along very well. I'm 4ft 4 with short dark hair, slim build and nice 32C bra size. Madison, although younger than me is slightly taller with long blonde hair and 36D bra size and Brooke is the smallest with short red hair and 34d bra size. As all girls do when growing up we had our fair share of girly chats about boys, sex and the such like. However a few years after we finished school we had a girly night in that changed our views on each other forever...

It was Saturday evening and I laid out on the sofa watching tv with Madison and Brooke. We had decided to have a bit of a girly get together without any men to bother us as we hadn't had a good get together since leaving school. So after getting a few bottles of booze, ordering some food and renting a few good chick flicks we had settled down to get well and truly sloshed. I was lying along the sofa with Madison and Brooke sitting on the floor leaning back against the sofa. From where I was sitting i could see strait down Brookes top, which was pretty low cut, and see the tops of her tits. I had never thought about other women before but the sight of them made my body flush and my pussy grew hot. I looked away but couldn't stop thinking about how nice and firm they looked pressing against her top.

Suddenly I was pulled up to dance. The three of us danced around the living room to some cheesy music and continued drinking. My early thoughts almost forgotten. As the night wore on we decided we would all sleep down stairs, Me on the sofa, and Brooke and Madison on the airbed on the floor. A proper sleep over. After so much drink I was feeling drowsy and was asleep within minutes of lying down. I dreamt of Brooke. She was there infront of me and was naked from the waist up. Her tits were right infront of my face and her dark nipples hard. I pressed my face into her breasts but when I opened my eyes I was looking at the ceiling in my house. At first I felt disappointed, I realised it was only a dream. I could feel my pussy dripping and slipped my hand down and began to slowly rub my soaking wet clit. I moaned softly but heard another moan at the same time. I reluctantly pulled my hand away and turned over on the sofa. On the television was two women, one had her fingers buried deep in the others pussy and she was moaning and squeezing her nipples.

I took me a minute to register what was happening and that's when I remembered Brooke and Madison. I moved my eyes to the floor where I saw them laying side my side watching the women on the tv. I was about to tell them I was awake when I saw Brookes hand move towards Madisons thigh. Bothe girls were wearing nighties and as Brookes hand slid up Madisons thigh I saw that she had nothing on underneath.

TakeMyMaffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TakeMyMaffin

I held my breath as I watched My best friend slowly rub my sisters pussy. I don't remember when but my hand had found its way back to my pussy and I was slowly sliding my fingers up and down. I had never felt so horny and needed to cum but was too afar to move. I didn't want them to stop.

I watched as Brooke lifted my little sister nightie over her head and gazed at her naked body. I could see her large tits and watched Brooke take her nipple into her mouth whilst pushing her fingers deep into my sisters, now dripping, pussy. Brooke stopped and removed her own nightie. I now watched my sister and our friend, completely naked, Stroking each other pussies. I heard them both moaning as the pushed their fingers into each other and felt myself getting wetter and wetter.

Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up on the sofa, both girls froze and stared at me in horror. I smiled, to which they both relaxed and without saying a word I lifted of my top and slipped off my jogging bottoms. I never wear underwear to bed so this left me completely naked. Brooke pulled me down to the floor and slid her other hand up my thigh to my dripping pussy. As she slid her fingers up and down I gasped. It felt so good. My whole body tingled with excitement and I would have cum right then if she hadn't stopped and pushed my gently by the shoulder into a laying position. She moved herself between my legs and lowered her mouth to my pussy. I felt her tounge sliding over my clit and between my lips. I wanted more. I turned my head and saw my sister pushing her fingers in and out of her cunt.

Then Madison leant over and took my nipple into her mouth. Having my sister sucking on my nipple sent electric up and down my body. I pulled her onto me and guided her wet pussy to my mouth. Her juices tasted delicious. I licked and sucked and pushed my fingers into her as deep as I could. I watched her lean forward ontop of me so she could finger Brookes pussy and suddenly I felt Brookes finger pushing against my ass hole. The feel of her finger sliding into my tight little hole sent me over the edge.

'Ohhhhh! Im Fucking cuuuuummmmmmmminnnnngggg!!!!!!!!!!' I screamed out as I felt my pussy convulse and squirt its juices strait into my friends mouth.

I could hear that my sister was also close and shoved a finger into her ass whilst still sucking on her pussy.

'Oh shit yessssssssssssssssss!' she cried and my mouth was filled with her cum. There was so much it ran down my cheeks, chin, neck and breasts. I gulped it up. At the same time I could hear Brooke moaning as she reached her orgasm and felt her juices run down onto my leg.

Madison jumped up and lapped up Brookes cum. Then Brooke licked Madisons spilt cum off of my face, neck and breasts. Once we had licked each other clean we all lay back on the floor and I fell into the best sleep of my life...........so far.

Published 
Written by wetnhorny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments