Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of Firsts - Chapter 4

"My Slutty Origin Story"

26
6 Comments 6
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
This was the summer of firsts. I was having so much fun knowing how much control I had over my neighbor. With a flick of my tongue I could send a wave of pure pleasure making his body convulse and cum involuntarily. The power and control was intoxicating. In the few weeks to follow we fooled around practically every day after school. He was slowly but surely becoming more and more comfortable with the idea that I was his slutty little cum dumpster.

With some great joy and lots of practice, he was slowly able to hold out a little longer each time we fooled around. His progress probably would have come a lot further if I had not been refining my techniques so quickly. At my request, the first thing he did upon arriving home was to take a quick shower, something we had yet to do together.

I was hanging out in his room while he showered. It was a few days since the last time we had experimented and I could tell he was eager. I decided I would greet him with something he hadn’t yet seen before. I pulled his futon down into a bed and stripped down to my little red thong. I laid out across his bed looking down over my sun-kissed body, my breasts bright white from lack of exposure to the sun. I positioned myself in the back corner of the mattress facing his bedroom door and propped up with pillows. I spread my legs with my knees slightly bent. I lubricated my fingers in my mouth and slid them under my thong. I started to rub my clit awaiting his arrival. I began to massage my breast with my other hand. I could feel my pussy moisten as my arousal heightened.

After a few minutes of enjoying my own company, he slowly slid into the room wrapped in a towel. When he turned around after shutting the door to survey the scene his eyes exploded with excitement. I could see a bulge start to form against his towel.

“That… is… fucking… HAWT!” he stated excitedly.

I bit my bottom lip sensually and stared at him with pleasure in my eyes. He let his towel drop from around his waist, his erection popping forwards with its newly acquired freedom. He sat back in his computer chair, his eyes never leaving the sight in front of him. His hand immediately began stroking his rock hard cock. We sat there, both of us breathing heavily and pleasuring ourselves while we watched each other. I smiled at him.

“This is what I do after we fool around each time. I figured you should see what sucking your cock does to me,” I explained to him.

“Fuck I wish you had shown me sooner! It’s making me so fucking horny!” he told me.

“I can see that,” I mused looking at his cock hungrily.

I motioned for him to come over. He quickly walked across the room and climbed into the bed sitting up on his knees stroking his cock inches from my tits. I reached up and began to massage his sack. His stroking became more vigorous. His eyes began to roll into the back into his head. As I felt his balls tighten, I quickly sat up right and greedily swallowed his cock just in time for him to shoot his hot load into my throat. His hard cock filling me as it pumped his full stream down the back of my throat. My mouth slid up and down his cock. My cheeks caving inward as my mouth suctioned around his cock taking in his full length. He cussed and moaned loudly as I drained his balls of their fluid. I pulled off with a loud wet popping noise as the suction released his cock from the captivity of my mouth. I swallowed hard consuming all of his hot thick cum.

He dropped back sitting on his heels, beads of sweat on his forehead.

"God, I’ve been missing that for days,” he remarked.

I smiled widely, sitting back and continuing to rub my clit in ecstasy.

“Take off my thong,” I instructed with a low moan.

He moved around in front of me. I pulled my legs together as he reached up and slid his fingers in around the straps of my thong. He pulled them down slowly as I arched my back lifting my ass upwards feeling my underwear slide out from between my ass cheeks, up my tan thighs and over my knees. I slid back down lifting my feet as he pulled my thong off. I placed my legs back into their spread position enjoying the look in his eyes as he took in the sight of my naked wet vagina. He smiled up at me in anticipation of what was to follow.

“What now? Are we going to do it?” he asked.

I shook my head slowly and beckoned for him to come to me. He climbed over me on all fours taking care not to interrupt myself pleasuring. I kissed him deeply moaning into his mouth as my arousal was now close to its peak. I wrapped my free arm up around him gripping my nails into his shoulder. My body beginning to quiver from the pleasure I was experiencing.

“Suck on my tits,” I whispered.

He slid downward taking one of my nipples into his mouth sucking gently my other tit smacked against him as my rubbing became more intense.

“Mmm… lick my pussy!” I demanded.

He moved down between my thighs quickly wildly lashing his tongue about like crazy.

NatashaWilds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaWilds

I jolted uncontrollably from the shock, causing me to lose my state of arousal falling away from how close I was to climax. I grabbed his head firmly with my hand.

“Relax, slow down...” I used my other hand to point to my clit.

I guided him towards it, “Lick here slowly,” I instructed.

He slowly began to slide his tongue up and down across my clit sending tingling sensations through my body.

“Just like that,” I moaned, griping his head.

My thighs closed in around him as I felt the lost arousal now returning. As his tongue lapped my clit I felt myself getting closer and closer to climax. His tongue was undisciplined and he occasionally lost my clit but found it again shortly. I told him to go a little faster, as his tongue’s motion increased in speed. I felt the tension in my body build. I began to moan loudly gripping his head even tighter.

I felt my thighs tighten as the sensation grew until I couldn’t take it anymore. I felt an explosive wave shoot through my body. As the sensation took hold, my pelvis shot upward uncontrollably lifting and dropping. As the pleasure continued I kept his head gripped tightly as he licked at my clit even more excitedly as I climaxed. My nails on my other hand digging into the texture on his wall scrapping a bit of it off. My tits bouncing wildly, the waves still pouring over me until my clit became hyper sensitive. I let go of his head and begged him to please stop. I pushed him away. Sweat beads were all over my body. I collapsed breathing heavily. My pussy was covered in his saliva and my own juices. He sat back smiling wide his mouth glistening with our collective fluids.

“That was awesome,” he informed me.

“I was hoping to talk you into something else today but this was hella cool,” he told me as he got up to get the towel from the floor and wiped his face.

He held it out afterwards offering it to me. I cleaned myself up still a little weak from the excitement.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Well sex of course, which is what I thought was about to happen when you asked me to take your thong off. If you shot that down, I was going to see if you would let me titty fuck you,” he grinned.

“Sorry about the confusion over the sex, I’m just not ready for that,” I explained.

“It’s cool, I understand, I’m totally enjoying everything else we are doing and I don’t want that to stop,” he nodded.

“What about the other thing? Oh, also I saw this porn where the chick hung her head over the side of the bed and the guy kind of like, fucked her face. You think we might try that?” he asked.

“I want to see that porn if you have it, it sounds hot,” I smiled, the idea of him forcing his cock down my throat, made me bite my lip lustfully.

I slid down so only my head was resting on a pillow. I reached down and pulled him over me, until he was straddling my chest. He smiled down at me, as I took his now already hard cock into my mouth. Sliding my hot lips down the length of his shaft the head pressing against my tonsils, I looked up at him making eye contact. My wet mouth salivating over his cock coating it in a nice thick layer of lubricating spit. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped it against my tongue. I stuck it out waiting for the hard cock slaps that rapped against it. I turned my head to the side letting his cock slap at my cheeks with a wet smacking sound. I sucked his cock into my mouth turning my head sideways letting his cock’s head slide against the inside of my cheek back and forth. He moaned in such pleasure he could barely keep himself upright. I pulled off making sure his cock was well lubricated.

“Fuck my tits!” I instructed.

He slid down straddling my stomach. I spit into my hand and lubed up the sides of my tits. He placed his cock between them as I pushed them together encasing his cock with my tits. He began to slide his cock between my tits slowly. I looked down enjoying seeing the top of his dick peek out from inside my cleavage. Each time he thrust forward, I could feel his body tensing. After only seven or eight thrusts I could feel his cock begin to twitch. He let out a loud gasp as cum began shooting out from between my tits on to my neck and collar bone, his goo warming my skin. He began to slide his cock a little faster as his cum lubricated my tits. He spurted out of few tiny loads as his cock parted my tits shooting it into the pool that had formed at the base of my neck. It was now starting to run in both directions around my neck, which now gave meaning to the term ‘Pearl Necklace’.

I let go of my tits, they fell to each side releasing his cum covered cock from their encasement. He grabbed his cock and began to smack it against my tits, shaking what cum he could onto them.

“Fuck yeah!” he exclaimed, with a worn but happy look on his face.

I smiled up at him completely covered his in cock juice, my pale tits glistening.

“So... about that shower?” I inquired.
Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments