Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of Firsts - Chapter 5

"My Slutty Origin Story"

20
2 Comments 2
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
He grinned mischievously, hopping up and running out of the room, his wet sticky cock flopping around as he ran.

“I’ll go start the shower,” he said as he hit the hallway.

I stood up feeling his cum now almost cold slide down my body. I raised my arms high above my head into a long stretch, the cum on my neck squishing against my shoulders as my body tightened. I let out a soft moan, the tension released as I dropped my arms down to my side. I opened my eyes to see my neighbor standing in the door frame enjoying the show, a large smile across his face.

“You‘re so fucking hot Heather,” he informed me.

“You enjoy seeing me cum covered?” I asked with a smirk on my face.

“Fuck yeah, can’t wait to cover you some more!” he said with a burst of confidence.

“Shower should be ready, do I get to join you?” he inquired.

“That was the plan,” I stated, as I headed toward the sound of running water.

The steam filled my vision as I stepped on to the tile floor of the bathroom. I pulled back the shower curtain and felt the water’s temperature with my cum-encrusted hand. The water was warm to the touch so I hopped right in. Shortly afterward my neighbor arrived, tossing two towels over the top of the shower curtain rod. He pulled back the curtain and slid inside behind me. I turned and smiled greeting him with a nod. He handed me a wash cloth which I quickly soaked in the stream of the shower.

I felt his cock press against my lower back, as he put his arms around me. He handed me a container of body wash. I lathered up the wash cloth sliding it over my neck and tits scrubbing all his cum off my body. The water bounced off my wet tits, as I cleaned myself. Soapy bubbles and cum slid down my body as it was washed away. His hands slid up my stomach and over my now slippery breasts, he squeezed them gently. I could feel his hardening cock pressing firmly against my lower back. He rolled his thumbs down the top of my tits meeting his fingers, my nipples trapped between them. The pinching sensation sent a tingling pleasure sensation through my breasts. I breathed in deeply, my lungs filling with hot steam. I held the wash cloth up over my shoulder.

“Care to wash my back?” I requested

“Of course,” he smiled, letting my breast go.

He took the wash cloth from my hand. I leaned forward placing both my hands on the wall, as if I was being searched by a police officer, spreading my legs slightly. He lathered up my shoulders and back. He worked his way down to my lower back and onto my ass using one hand to wash me and the other he placed on my hip. He dropped the wash cloth and began to grab and kneed my ass with his hands. I glanced over my shoulder at him smiling. He slid his hands up to my hips and stepped forward.

HayleyPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyPink

I felt his hard cock press against my slippery ass cheeks. He began to slide his dick between my ass cheeks.

“Ooh really?” I asked, smiling back at him.

He glanced up at me, his previous gaze watching his cock slide between my ass cheeks.

“Too much?” he inquired.

“Not at all,” I replied.

I pushed my ass back against him rotating my hips forward and back in rhythm with his thrusts, his cock now pressed firmly between my ass cheeks. He began to moan.

“Oh my god this feels so good,” he whispered brokenly.

With his fingers gripping my hips harder, his torso began to heave and twitch. I could feel his cock began to pump, shooting a few small arcs of cum between my ass cheeks and on to my tail bone. He pulled my hips back against him while pushing his cock against me. He leaned forward and rested his head on my back. His cock dropped down now soft and spent. He released his grip on my hips. I turned and leaned down to pick up the wash cloth. My face passed by his soft cock. As I rose up again, I took the opportunity to suckle his soft cock and cleaned off the cum that was all over it. He placed his hands on my shoulders and moaned loudly.

His cock dropped from my mouth and I stood up. I reached around and cleaned the newly acquired cock sauce off my backside. He leaned back against the back of the shower with a very content look on his face.

“This is so the best summer ever,” he mumbled.

“I’d like to think so,” I leaned down washing my legs, lathering them up one at a time.

I finished rinsing off and changed places with him. I leaned back and watched him rinse his body. I smacked his ass firmly. He jumped slightly shocked, then turned around smiling. We both laughed and he pulled me close and kissed me deeply. He wrapped one arm around my lower back and placed the other low, and firmly gripped my ass. I tilted my head upward greeting his lips. Our tongues slid over on each other’s in a hot embrace as my hands gripped his shoulder blades. Our breathing grew hot and heavy, all the sounds in the background fading away, until the only thing I could hear was our mutual moaning.

He pulled back and stared at me smiling. “We should probably dry off now, my dad will be home soon.”

I nodded in agreement and turned the shower off. We wrapped ourselves in towels and made our way back to his room where we got dressed just in time to hear his dad return home from work.

His Father poked his head into the room only to find us innocently watching TV. His dad smiled, and let my neighbor know he was going to take a quick shower and then was going to take him out to dinner. Moments after we heard the shower turn on we heard his father yell.

“Why are all the towels gone, I just washed them all yesterday!”

We smiled at each other knowingly.
Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments