Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of Firsts - Chapter 6

"My Slutty Origin Story"

22
4 Comments 4
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The next day we rushed home from school, excited about what the new day’s events would turn into. We quickly rinsed off in the shower, with a little bit of groping and tickling. We exited the shower, wrapping ourselves in the towels from yesterday’s shower adventure.

I sat back on his futon, currently in couch form. He went into his father’s room and retrieved the porno movie that he had been watching which, up until our sexual escapades, had been his main source of sexual entertainment. Its main feature seemed to be centered on blow jobs, which was fine with me as it was quickly becoming my specialty.

He had it queued up to the scene of which he had described the day prior. The scene took place in an empty pool hall. It starred a raven haired woman with large fake breasts. She made a bet with her off screen opponent that if she didn’t sink the upcoming shot she would suck his cock. She of course feigned any sort of serious attempt at making the shot.

She quickly dropped to her knees pulled out the camera man’s cock and began to work it in true porn fashion. After a few minutes of sucking the fat cock she had pulled out, the scene cut to her laying on the pool table on her back. Her legs were widely spread and her head hung off the side. She rubbed her clit while the man proceeded to slide his cock into her mouth, fucking her face progressively faster. His balls smacked against her nose. Her face turned bright red as the blood rushed to her head. You could see her throat expand as the full length of his cock disappeared into her mouth. Just as he came to the point of climax, she flipped around onto her knees. He jerked his cock till a very large load of cum shot all over her face.

As the scene concluded, my neighbor leaned back on his futon and pulled his towel open revealing his large erection.

“What do you think?” He beamed a smile at me.

I rose up, pulling my towel off from around me. Unveiling my tight young body, my tan line even more defined then before, drawing even more attention to the paleness of my tits.

“About your boner or you face fucking me on the bed?” I asked, catching him drinking in the vision of my naked body.

“Both!” he said, looking rather pleased with himself.

“I’m willing to try it, just make sure you take it easy till I’m comfortable,” I cautioned, while standing up so that he could fold his futon out into a bed.

As he did so his towel fell into a heap on the floor. I crawled on to the mattress on all fours. He smacked my ass with a loud “WHACK” sound, leaving a dark red hand print on my ass from the impact. He quickly rubbed the area, gripping my ass, grunting with sexual intent.

“God I wish you’d let me fuck you!” he remarked, staring at my ass perked high in the air.

“Someday… maybe.” I said, as I flipped around onto my back, sliding myself to the edge of the bed till my head hung off the side of the mattress.

I positioned the towel from the floor under my neck and behind my head in a bunch for cushion and support. He hovered over me, drinking in the vision of my body laid out for him. He got down on his knees in front of me and slid his pelvis forward, the tip of his cock approaching my lips. His dick slowly parted my soft wet lips, freshly moistened by my tongue. I opened my mouth wider, allowing him to slide the full length of his cock into my throat. He began rocking his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I began to massage my tits, feeling my pussy getting wetter from the excitement of cock being fed to me.

He was staring down at me intently, pleasure easily recognizable on his face. I reached around gripping his ass with my hands, feeling his cheeks tighten each time his cock was pushed into my mouth, then release as he pulled back. I began to rotate my head slightly around his cock as he pumped away at my cock-hungry mouth. I pushed into him with each thrust, my tits beginning to bounce and sway from the movement. I could feel my calf muscles harden as I used the heels of my feet to push myself into him. His speed increased as I pulled him into me giving him encouragement. I could feel his cock smacking against the back of my throat making a loud 'glugging' sound with each collision. His balls started to smack against my face, making me hotter and hotter.

With a hard thrust I began to gag a bit, pushing him back, coughing a little spit on to my face. As I regained my composure I pulled him forward, sucking his sack into my mouth. He stroked his saliva lubed cock as I rolled his balls around in my mouth. I moaned in ecstasy while flicking his sack wildly with my tongue. He began to cuss unintelligible compliments as to my skills and his enjoyment. He continued tea bagging me, much to our mutual satisfaction.

“Oh fuck yeah, lick my balls, bitch,” he blurted out as he paused his cock stroking, waiting to see my reaction.

I don’t think he intended to say that out loud. Without missing a beat, and with more ferocity, I continued to suck on his balls, flicking my tongue at them.

ailyneDevoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ailyneDevoon

They felt good rolling around in my mouth as I caressed them with my tongue. Seeing me turned on by the name calling, he began stroking his cock again. My head bobbed up and down as I sucked his balls in and out of my mouth, moaning loudly only to have it muffled by his now wet sack.

“Suck my dick!” he ordered, pulling back and presenting his cock to my lips.

I hungrily engulfed it with my mouth. He began to fuck my mouth again, his wet balls sploshing against my face. He reached forward gripping my tits as he face fucked me. After only a few thrusts he began to moan loudly. His grasp on my tits grew tighter.

“I’m gonna cum!” he shouted. 

I moaned, only to have it muffled by him stuffing his cock deeper into my mouth as it started spurting his cum into my throat. Ready for it, I gulped it down like a pro. His thrusts became short and deep as his pumping slowed. His soft sticky cock fell from my mouth as he fell backwards on to his back, covered in sweat. I slid down, resting my head on the bed letting the blood dissipate from my face as I caught my breath.

“Fuck, I’m gonna miss this for the next three weeks,” he stated, still trying hard to catch his breath.

“What do you mean three weeks?” I inquired, as I rolled on to my stomach.

“It’s my mom’s turn to get me for the next three weeks after school ends on Monday,” he told me, looking very unhappy.

“That’s pretty lame! Can you just not go?” I asked, hopefully.

“Nah, I already asked her and my dad. Normally I wouldn’t care, but now I really wanna stay here, especially since we will be home ALL day instead of just a few hours after school,” he said smiling.

“Yeah that would be awesome. We would get into all sorts of trouble,” I grinned evilly.

“So about the whole ‘lick my balls, bitch’ thing, you were cool with that?” he asked.

“It was really hot, I loved it, made me way horny,” I said happily.

“Cool, I didn’t mean to say it, but if you like it, then awesome!” he nodded, amused by the prospect.

“I was meaning to ask… So I know you aren’t ready for sex… what about like, up the ass?” he asked.

“I think that might be a “someday” thing as well. I heard my sister talk about it and we would need lube and stuff.” He looked a little disheartened by my response but didn’t say anything further. I rolled back on to my back, and sighed.

“Three weeks, what I am gonna do for three weeks?” I asked rhetorically.

“Well I’m not gonna jack off the whole time I’m there. Gonna save up a big load for you for when I get back!” he said, very excitedly.

“Nice, that will be hot but still, three weeks! Ah well,” I replied.

He sat up and knelt on the bed smiling down at me, “Lick my balls bitch!”

“Cute,” I laughed; he smiled back, laughing.

He climbed further onto the bed as I pulled him forward, gripping his cock, using it to slap my cheeks. He grabbed his cock, taking it away from me. He cock slapped me across the face nice and hard.

“You like being slapped with dick, like a naughty little slut?” he asked, in a low demeaning voice.

“Mmm fuck yeah, slap me with that fat dick!” I said in a soft slutty tone.

I open my mouth, stuck out my tongue and his cock slapped against it.

“Yeah, take that dick,” he said, gritting his teeth. At this point I could barely see his face, for his balls were dangling above my eyes.

He slid back slightly and tilted my head back as he pushed his cock into my mouth. After a few shallow thrusts he pulled back and began to stroke his cock, leaving just the head of his dick to smack against my lips. I licked circles around the ridge of his circumcised head making him moan with pleasure.

He stroked vigorously as I suckled on the head of his cock, his knuckles rapping my lips with each stroke. As I began to taste a bit of pre-cum on my tongue, he pulled back and slowed his stroking. He scooted forward giving me access to his balls, tea bagging them into my waiting mouth. This went on for a few minutes, as he told me how fucking awesome I was.

“Oh fuck yeah, earn that load you dirty little cum slut!” he said loudly.

He slid forward even further to smack his cock on my tits, pulling his balls from my mouth. Without hesitation I leant up and flicked my tongue at his asshole. He clenched at first, then slowly released. I continued to slide my tongue around his asshole.

“Oh wow, fuck that feels amazing,” he moaned, sounding surprised.

I flicked and swirled my tongue around his asshole, as he stroked his cock. I finally got brave and wriggled my tongue into his anus. I slammed my face back and forth fucking his ass with my tongue as he shot a hot load of very thin cum onto my tits. As he shook out the last of his cum on to my tits, he collapsed next to me.

“You are just, wow, you are made for this,” he said, in a heavy pant.

“Why thank you.” I said smiling, as I sat up and wiped myself clean.

We dressed and said our good-byes. I didn’t see him for at least a month after that day.
Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments