Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That One Night

"Our first night before it all changed"

23
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

That look in your eyes, the way you moved around, and the bounce to your step. I always loved to way you moved along the halls. How you would playfully look at the guys around you. The pout to your lips as I would tease with a touch but never any further. How we would play so teasingly with each other, pushing the limits of what we could get away with. Those long calls into the late hours of the night.

Though our time together every day was limited. We knew just how to get each other to the point we needed.

That day came. We finally graduated high school. The thrill was fleeting. The party was great, but the alone time was next to none existent. How could we break away from our friends? All the plans failed. The days away from you were long. Our work schedules never aligned. The date of our separation was coming too quickly.

Finally, just when we thought it wouldn't come, a break in the storm of life.

I get home to find you waiting on the front porch. The biggest smile I had ever seen, and your makeup just beautiful. I see the glint in your eyes as to the plan you had in mind. I unlock the door and open it for you, wondering why you would be wearing that long coat on a hot summer's day.

As you enter, you slowly slip the coat off letting fall to the floor. My jaw drops in awe as I marvel at the tiny little outfit you chose for the night's events. I stand closing the door, dumbfounded, as I stare at the little maid's outfit you wear. My mind is reeling from the thoughts as to what you've planned.

You turn to me and ask, "How can I service you, sir?" I love that wicked smile on your lips.

Slowly, I reach for you.

You smack my hand away saying, "No molesting the help, sir! Yet?!?" You take my hand and lead me to the bedroom, telling me to sit on the bed before disappearing into the bathroom. Looking a bit confused, I hear you turn the bathtub on. You come back out, look me over before saying that you need to get me out of my dirty clothes. You lean down and take my boots and socks off, all the while making sure I can see your large breasts as your outfit opens in the front, giving me the best view. You then tell me to stand so you can continue, taking my shirt off and then starting on my trousers.

Leaving me in just my boxers, you push me back down and bend over to pick off my pants. Oh my god, the view is exquisite - you don't wear any panties and are already wet. I groan as I see your juices covering your now-blossoming lips. Gently, I reach out, not wanting to waste the temptation, and slowly run my finger over your wet pussy lips, getting a soft moan from you. My fingertip slowly traces your lips and finds your clit for a bit of soft play. You moan louder and buck against my finger. I pout as you stand back up and take my hand, pulling me into the bathroom.

You lead me to the bathroom and to the nice hot bath you ran for me. Reaching down, you slowly pull my boxers down, having a bit of trouble getting them around my now-erect penis. Giggling softly you start to rub me.

"Into the bath you go, sir, I will bathe you then we'll have some dinner."

How could I ever say no?

I enjoy as you soap up your hands and gently, teasingly wash my body. You pay extra care to my now throbbing cock, working the length slowly and hard. I lean back in the tub as you continue, not knowing how much more I can take.

You let go sayingy "Not yet."

I groan as you reach up and continue washing my body, leaning to kiss me softly. Happy that I am now clean, we leave the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around my waist. You lead me to the living room and sit me in my favorite chair. Teased and disturbed, I growl softly as you kneel in front of me.

"Can I get sir a drink?" you say as you lean in and kiss me softly, teasingly again.

"Some ice tea would be great," I reply.

You dutifully get up and go to the kitchen to get me my drink. After delivering it, you bound back to the kitchen to make us dinner. I watch you for a bit as you tease me while you cook.

After your teasing and the delicious meal, you come back and kneel at my feet again.

"Have I been a good girl for you, sir?"

"Missy, you are my favorite good girl."

"Sir, I have one more service I want to perform for you tonight...?"

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

"Please do."

You slowly open the towel around my waist and see that my hard cock is still fully erect. Smiling, you lean in and give the head a soft kiss. I moan softly as you take my member into your soft small hands and start to lick it all along the shaft. I shutter and moan more. A devilish smile forms on your lips just before you take me into your wanting mouth.

You slowly start to bob and suck, my moans getting louder as my eyes close and enjoy your loving movements. It seems like a small eternity as you dutifully suck. I hear the gasp as you break away. You sit back on your heels as you pull down the top of your outfit, exposing your perfect breasts. You stand and press them into my face.

You reach down and start to slowly jerk me.

I suck your hard nipple into my mouth and roll my tongue around it as I moan against the flesh. A loud moan comes from your lips as I switch to the other, nipping softly at the rose-colored nipple before soothingly sucking it.

I pull back pulling your nipple a bit. I see your flushed face, your hands busy as ever, one stroking, me the other rubbing hard at your drenched pussy. Seeing this makes me even hotter. I lift you off my lap, and you pout and whimper.

"But, sir, I want to service you...?"

"And you will, but for now, I want a taste."

I push you down into the chair and spread your legs over the arms. Shyly you turn away from me as I lean in and give your dripping cunt and nice long passionate kiss. You let out a long deep moan as my tongue explores your lips and traces across your clit. I see your expression and continue my tongue tease. Slowly you run your fingers through my hair, rolling your clit with the tip of my tongue you let out a hard grunt and loud moan. Loving your reaction, I start to probe into you. Within minutes your moaning and panting trying to say something as I continue to tongue fuck you. Your legs clamp to my ears and you pant hard, crying that you are coming. I slowly lap and keep the high going as you relax.

Smiling broadly as I pull back, you lean and kiss me deep and hard forcing us onto the carpeted floor. I wrap my hand around you as you try to wiggle away.

"Now sir gets what he wants," I say, rolling us over and pinning you to the floor.

You groan and rub against me. I force your hands above your head and hold them there. I move the other down your petite body eliciting a long low moan. Sliding myself against you the head of my cock rubs against your lips nudging against your clit. You moan again, my ears ringing from the sound before I press just the head into you. You try to force your way up to me, I just keep you pinned to the ground, my other hand holding your hip as I slowly drive more of my hard cock into you.

"Slower, you're too big, I'm still a virgin," you pant.

Looking into your eyes, I lean in and kiss you passionately before rocking my hips letting your tiny tight pussy get used to me. While you're moaning into my mouth, I push deeper into you. Your head rolls back as I slowly roll and trust my hips. I pull back so just the head is in you. Your heavy breathing makes it hard for me to not just take you my way.

I feel your grip loosen before I rock my hips and slowly push back into you. Groaning and lifting your back, I push till I am all in you. A soft scream escapes your lips. Loving that sound, I roll my hips, thrusting and getting a good rhythm going. I feel you fight against my hold, panting and moaning hard. I release your hands and you wrap them and your legs around me. Bucking my hips, I feel your pussy squeezing my cock hard. Moaning into your ear, I say, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Please, sir, fill your little servant up. Fill my pussy full, please!"

With a loud groan, I start to fill you with a mighty thrust. I hold you there as I cum deep into you. Panting, I roll us over, letting you rest on my chest. After a bit, you slowly rise up and kiss me hard.

"I sure hope you enjoyed yourself, sir."

Spent, all I can do is nod and kiss you again.

Those were the days, long ago. I lost touch with you when I left for basic training. I hope you are well and remember that night as I do.

Published 
Written by Cycoape
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments