Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best first time I've ever had

"She moved so good I thought she was an escort for a second."

6
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
712 words 712 words

Author's Notes

"Only true stories here and many more to come."

I walked down the road from my hotel to a pub with a buddy of mine.  As we were walking, I noticed a beautiful Asian girl walking our way so I decided to say hi.  She actually locked eyes with me and said hi.  As she passed me by there was something telling me you will regret it if you don't continue this and so I did.  I told my buddy to go ahead to the pub and i'll meet him there.  Long story short we exchanged numbers and went our way.   

After a few drinks at the bar I decided to call her and ask her to meet me there.  After some convincing she came and we had a nice drink.  After some minutes I looked at her in the eyes and said lets go on an adventure.  We went shopping at the boulevard, played ad dave and busters and the connection was just fire. 

I asked her to come back up to my hotel to watch some tv and talk some more and she agreed.  We first laid on the bed and talked a bit, got comfortable and next thing you know we were kissing.  

I started kissing her on the neck while fingering her extremely wet and warm pussy. I caressed her body from her neck down to her pussy with my tongue and started eating her out.  It was so sexy how she was moaning. She couldn't hold it and came.  Her whole body was shaking.  She then got on top of me and started kisisng me and massaging my hard dick with her wet pussy. I could see in her eyes that she was dying to suck my dick.  Minutes later she started giving me a blowjob and it was divine. I could see her trying to deep throat me but she was too tiny perhaps but it was still amazing.  

Then I took her hand and walked her to the glass door where we could look over the big HOLLYWOOD sign.  I told her to lay her hands on the glass and spread her legs and by no means she was allowed to take her hands off the glass.  We didn't care if anyone was watching us at that point.  I went down on her from behind and started eating her out while caressing her back. followed by a few spanks. 

feminineARRIANETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feminineARRIANETS

I couldn't wait anymore and it was time. I came back up and put my dick deep inside of her very slowly. Teasing her as much as possible. It was so tight and warm.  While fucking her from the back as she stood holding on to the glass wall, I kissed her neck and pulled her hair. 

Then I took her by the waist and carried her to the glass table that was in room.  I spread her legs and put my dick in slowly and started fucking her again. She kissed me so passionately and looked at me in the eyes like no woman has ever looked at me. 

She then said to me, "it's my turn now".  We went to the bed and she started riding me and as she was moving up and down, she would tighten her pussy as if she was milking me dry.  My dick wanted to explode but she beat me to it. She came so hard that her whole body was trembling. Grabbing on to me as if she was holding on for her life. 

I stopped for a minute to caress her and just enjoy the moment but it was not over.  A few minutes later we started again and I had her doggie.  I had never ever seen an Asian girl move the way that she moved.  So much that for a second I thought she was a call girl.  But it was too late now and we were getting it down. 

I pulled her by the hair as she kept fucking me until I came really deep inside.  It was the most amazing sex I have ever had to this date.  

After, we thought we would never see each other again.  Luckily we dated for over two years and I would visit her back in South Korea and she would come to visit me. 

 

Published 
Written by MrLuckySeduction
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments