Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Biker and Me

"Angela loses her virginity."

14
4 Comments 4
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I remember it like it was yesterday, the day I met my husband. Let me start from the beginning to make things easier to understand.

I was nineteen years old, young and naive and shielded from the world. Mum, bless her, was prim and proper, always dressed extremely modest. I don’t think I ever saw her in a bikini. She was a great mother, but she always seemed to be one of those stiff types of people. Dad is a doctor, also a very uptight person. He was always dressed immaculately in a three-piece suit.

Don’t get me wrong, my childhood wasn’t bad, I was just over protected from the outside world. No TV or computers and I was told reading was the way to spend my free time. All in all, I didn’t have a bad childhood, just deprived of the things that would make life more interesting.

At nineteen, I came across a naughty magazine; it was filled with beautiful girls and ladies naked. It opened my eyes and I secretly started to shave my pussy. I saw from the pictures some of the girls were playing with themselves and started to teach myself to masturbate.

-------

It was the summer of my nineteenth birthday and I was starting to explore myself. I was enjoying my self-discovery, masturbating every chance I could. Mum and dad made sure to keep on top of me, keeping me in line, as they called it.

It was a Sunday and we all went off to church. Of course, we sat in the front. As the minister started his weekly sermon, the doors opened, making the whole congregation turn around. Standing in the doorway was a man that would become my best friend.

The man was of average height, with dark hair and brown eyes. He had an infectious smile, and I could feel my teen twat tingle. He wore bike leathers and was holding a bike helmet. Mum instantly showed a dislike to the stranger, wrinkling her nose at him. Dad similarly stuck his nose in the air with an air of disgust. I swore I would be friends with him.

The man made an apology and sat down in the back row, letting the minister continue his sermon. He ranted on about one of the major sins, lust, and all I could think of was my lust for the man who had just walked in.

As we left the church, I saw the man standing next to a beautiful motorbike. As I passed, I flashed him my most winning smile. He smiled back at me, a genuine smile. One of those smiles that make your heart flutter and makes your crotch moist.

Over the next few days I saw him everywhere. He seemed to be following me. I didn’t mind, I liked the attention. Every time I saw him, he looked better and better, always in his leathers. I liked him a lot; I started to dream about him. Finally, I saw him alone and I didn’t have any parents to keep an eye on me.

“Hi there, I’m Angela. I saw you come into the church the other day.”

He smiled. We talked for about ten minutes, and I found out that his name was Chase. Chase looked even better up close, and he smelt great. He was twenty-eight years old and was able to travel freely. We talked and giggled, seeming to have loads in common. He told me he loved to read and go on long rides on his bike. He offered to take me for a ride and I accepted, but before we could do anything, mum turned up from nowhere and dragged me away.

Late that evening I snuck out the house and made my way to the hotel around the corner. I knew Chase was staying there and I wanted to speak to him again. As I turned the corner, I saw him pull up on his bike; I ran towards him. When he saw me coming, he pulled off his helmet and smiled broadly at me.

“Hi Angela, how are you? Does your mother know you’re out after dark?”

I laughed and accepted his invitation to come up with him. We went indoors and he took me up to his room. I watched as he took off his jacket, revealing a muscled body under a pure white vest. My pussy gushed and I knew I wanted him to take my virginity; I had to have him.

I don’t know what came over me, I just blurted out.

“Chase, take my virginity.”

He coughed and looked at me in shock. He seemed to recover quite quickly and smiled at me. He stroked my cheek and leant forward, kissing me softly on the lips. It was my first ever kiss and his lips felt amazing on mine. He slid his tongue into my mouth as he pulled me close, making me feel protected and wanted.

“Angela, are you sure you want me to make love to you?” I nodded. “Okay, I need a shower. Would you come into the shower with me? Then I can touch you and prepare you.” Again I nodded.

Chase sat on the bed and pulled off his boots, then he pulled off his biker trousers. I have to say I swooned a little bit, looking at him in his underwear; he must have heard because he smiled at me. He came over to me and started to help me undress. It was weird getting naked in front of someone, especially a boy, but it just added to my own excitement.

He told me how beautiful I was, kissing me again on the lips.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

He pulled off his vest and then his white boxers. I was together naked with a man for the first time. His cock was large, and I could see it was already getting hard. He took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom where he turned on the shower. We stepped into the water together, feeling the hot water cascading over us.

Chase pulled me close, kissing me softly and touching me. His hands roamed my body, cupping my teen breasts and caressing my ass. I could not help but touch his cock. He seemed to like being touched and I have to confess I like touching him.

Chase washed my body, soaping me up and lathering all my crevices and folds. He touched my crotch, sliding his fingers over my bald pussy. I let him touch me, almost begging him to touch me more. It was nothing like I had ever felt, having someone else touch me.

He washed off all the soap and stepped out of the shower, his cock still rock hard. He wrapped a towel around me, rubbing it into my skin, drying me. I watched as he dried himself and then led me back into the bedroom.

I sat on the bed and he instructed me to open my mouth. As I did, he stepped forward and slid his cock into my mouth. Like I said, I was naive, and got all my sexual education from the naughty magazine that I still kept under my bed.

He told me to hold the base of his cock and gently stroke him as he gently fucked my mouth. He was kind and gentle, softly instructing me as he fucked my mouth. He slowly pushed his cock till it was too deep for me, making me gag.

“Suck me, Angela, it’ll get easier the more you practice.”

I so wanted to practice and sucked him as hard as I could. He held the back of my head, slowly pushing his cock deep into my mouth. Once again, I started to gag as he slowly pushed his cock into my throat. Slowly he got his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, till I had trouble breathing. He pulled his cock from my mouth, letting me get a lungful of air.

Chase gently pushed me back onto the bed, making me lay back. He kissed my belly, licking up to my young breasts. His mouth clamped over one breast, then the other, sucking and biting on my hard nipples. He then kissed down my belly to my legs, kissing and teasing me till his mouth rested on my teen cunt.

His tongue lapped at my hole, sucking and slurping on my pussy. The feeling was amazing and I knew I would have an orgasm very quickly from him. He knew, too, and sucked hard on my clit, giving wave after wave of immense pleasure.

He lapped slowly, getting me off properly for the first time in my life. My body had a mind of its own, jerking and arching with his every lick. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing and derived pleasure from making me feel good. Finally, he pulled his head away, climbing on top of me instead.

We kissed slowly and passionately, making me feel like we were the only ones in the world. As we kissed, I felt his penis on the edge of my vagina and with one hard thrust he broke my hymen. I let out a yelp in pain, a single tear falling from my eye. He kissed me slowly before pulling out again.

He walked into the bathroom and returned a few seconds later. He was holding a damp cloth and gently wiped my pussy, throwing the cloth back to the bathroom. He climbed back on top of me, slipping his cock back inside me.

He slowly started to thrust his hips, fucking me slowly. I held on to him tightly, not wanting to let him go. He knew exactly what he was doing, making love to me fast but steady. All the time he made love to me we kissed; he made me feel so special.

As he pounded me, he made me orgasm two more times, doing me from various positions. My best position was me sitting on his lap bouncing on his long hard cock. I rested my hand on his chest and his hand gripped my ass, helping me bounce on him. I loved every second.

Chase pulled me down, making me lay flat on top of him. He slammed his cock upwards into me, making me scream loudly. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me and then I felt it. His cock erupted inside me, him pulling out just a second too late. I could feel his cum dribbling out of my pussy as he held me close and kissed me.

We spent the whole night together, making love two more times. The next morning, I went home and packed a small bag. I left a note on the kitchen table saying that I was running away with Chase.

Within the year, Chase and I were married and my parents refused to come to the wedding. I have been married for fifteen years now and my husband is still the love of my life. He still makes love to me like is the first time.

My parents have now reconciled with me; I think giving them two grandchildren helped. 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments