Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night's Not Over Yet

"Logan and Sophie get erotic at the Debutante Ball Afterparty"

9
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I felt the limo slow and I glanced out the window; almost there. The driver curved around a garden bed and parked. I had arrived at the front steps of the community hall in a long, sleek limo. I stepped out, my polished shoes crunching on the gravel beneath. I stooped my head to avoid bumping it and making myself look like an idiot, then straightened my jacket and adjusted my tie. Picture perfect and flawless.

I was eighteen years old and ready to have the night of my life: The Debutante Ball. Around me, I saw many guys dressed exactly the same as me. My date, Sophie, stepped out of the limo behind me and I offered my elbow for her to hold. We graciously moved up the front steps and into the hall.

God, she looked stunning that night. Everything about her was perfect. Her strawberry blonde hair was curled and seemed to move in an imaginary breeze, hanging loosely and framing her face. She wore a pale pink lip-gloss that highlighted her perfectly white teeth, glistening as if they were opaque diamonds. The dress she wore was amazing. It hugged her body closely, following every curve and showing off her ample breasts, I guessed they were size C. The dress ended a few inches below her knees. I wished it was shorter but I still got a lovely view of her shapely legs and charming calves.

I realized I had been staring at her for some time and quickly glanced somewhere else before she noticed.

An hour later, after lingering around the drinks table for some time, the music began and we were ushered onto the dance floor. Sophie and I had been practicing for the past few weeks for this and danced slowly to the beat. Her perfume was driving me mad! My heart fluttered as the dance changed and I placed my hand across her waist. 

The next few hours flew. We had our pictures taken, ate a fancy meal and then danced one final time before going back to our limos which were to drive us to the after party.

Once we arrived at the after party, which was hosted at my friend Jacob's house, we all got changed in various bedrooms into casual clothes. For me, a pair of new jeans and a pale striped shirt was all I needed. I grabbed myself a Coke and sat on a couch and chatted to my mates. From the corner of my eye I saw a familiar figure.

Sophie looked beautiful. She had changed into jeans and a black tank-top with a flannel shirt thrown over the top, which gave her a sexy farmer kind of look about her. The shirt hung loosely from her shoulders, revealing her breasts poking out of the tank-top. She left little to the imagination.

'Hey Logan,' she said as she plonked herself down next to me.

'Oh...hey,' I said, hesitantly. 'That was a good night, yeah?'

'The night's not over yet,' Sophie replied, her green eyes sparkling with a hint of humour in them.

I grinned uncertainly and focused on something in the background. God, she made me lust for her.

I thought back to the childhood I had shared with her. Best friends in primary school, running through the schoolyard and fighting imaginary bullies, thinking up nasty ways for them to die. Later on in our years we grew up and usually spent Saturday afternoons together near the duck pond in the park; gossiping about who was going out with who and playing 'Never Have I Ever.' We had other friends, of course but we had always stayed close and were no less than best friends.

It was curious that we had never done anything sexual together. Neither of us had been involved in a relationship and being so close, our friends were always urging us to 'get together.' Even our parents expected something to happen. But we had always stayed best friends, nothing more, nothing less.

I stared at her now through different eyes and realized that she was actually extremely pretty. Why hasn't she ever had a boyfriend? Sophie wiggled closer to me as another person joined us on the couch. We were very close. She had to cross her legs over mine and angle her shoulders towards my body.

'Logan,' she said. 'Are you wearing aftershave?'

'Um...yes as a matter of fact. I thought it would be a nice touch.'

'No no, I wasn't criticizing. I just thought that it smelt nice.'

Sophie moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. I heard a quiet intake of breath before she snuggled into my side. 

An hour passed as I continued to chat to my friends, Sophie in my arms smiling shyly when I said something funny. It began to get late. Sophie tapped my shoulder for attention.

'Logan, don't you think we should get some sleep? It's nearly half-past one.'

I agreed and bid my friends goodnight, ignoring their chuckles and knowing looks. Sophie led me to the backyard where you were allowed to pitch a tent for the night. I had arranged with Jacob previously for him to set up his spare tent for me, seeing as I didn't own one.

I unzipped the tent and turned on the lantern that was suspended from the ceiling. Wow, Jacob had outdone himself. I was expecting two wafer thin foam mats with crummy sleeping bags and stained pillows; but what I saw was completely the opposite. The mattress of a double bed lay on the ground and was covered by a thick feather duvet. There were two pillows each and half a dozen small pillows as well.

'Did you bring anything to sleep in?' I inquired.

'Um...no,' said Sophie, biting her lip. 'It doesn't matter; I can just sleep in my underwear.'

I couldn't believe my luck! I had to wonder if this was intentional, did she set this up? I took off my shoes and placed them outside of the tent. Sophie did likewise and I zipped up the tent when she was done. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my watch. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Sophie remove her flannel shirt and pull her tank-top over her head. Beneath it was a very thin black strapless bra with lace around the edges.

I stopped looking at her and began to remove my jeans. I unbuckled by belt and slid them down my waist, leaving me naked except for my briefs. I was so turned on and the unforgiving fabric managed to outline my semi-erect cock. I hoped it wasn't noticeable. I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Sophie was now removing her jeans. I watched her pull them over her sexy wide hips and pull them over her ankles. I glimpsed a pair of black panties that matched her bra before we both pulled back the duvet and slid under it. I turned off the lantern, but I could still see perfectly from the house lights shining through the fabric of the tent.

We lay there for a moment in silence. I turned on my side and faced Sophie. God she was beautiful.

'Logan,' she whispered. 'Come here.'

My heart rate increased as I sat up and shuffled closer to her. I stopped only an inch from our noses touching.

'Logan,' she repeated. Her eyes were glazed over and shone a complicated emotion I had never seen before.

I tilted my head slightly and moved ever so closer to her. Sophie bit her lip and gazed into my eyes. Our lips met and locked. They were so soft, my god! I could taste the remnants of her lip gloss from that evening.

Emma_Eevanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Eevanss

It felt so right. I could feel something new; Sophie had slipped her tongue into my mouth, running it over my teeth and flicking it against the end of mine. We continued to make out for many more minutes.

We wrapped our arms around each other and embraced, squeezing tightly. It started to get intense. I rolled myself on top of her, never breaking the moment. She became more enthused and broke the kiss. She lay there on her back before looking into my eyes, grinning and began to remove her bra.

'Sophie...May I do that?' I said hesitantly.

Sophie smiled coyly and put her arms by her sides. I shyly pulled her bra over her head as my heart burned with lust. Her breasts were perfectly rounded, fairly large and topped by small pink nipples that stood erect from the fresh air. We made out again, this time I could feel her warm breasts pressing into my chest. I removed my left hand from behind her back and gingerly stroked her breast with it. Sophie gasped and broke the kiss.

'Sorry,' I stammered. 'Did I do something wrong?'

'No, no! Keep going!'

Sophie lay on her back and I placed each of my hands on one breast. I began to squeeze them gently and massage them softly. Sophie gasped again. I decided to take it to the next level and started to flick my tongue across her nipples. She moaned and arched her back in pleasure and I continued. We remained like this for quite a while: Sophie laying there in pure ecstasy while a sat on top of her pleasuring her breasts.

'Logan, stop,' she said eventually. I thought I was taking it too far but Sophie just smiled and folded up the duvet, placing it to one side.

'My turn,' she giggled.

She pushed my chest playfully and I lay back into the cushions. Sophie giggled and ran her fingers lightly down my sides until she reached the waistband of my briefs. Grinning, she pulled them slowly down my legs before flicking them away.

Sophie sat next to my body and inspected my semi-erect cock that was slowly stiffening in the cool air. She looked like she just won the lottery. My cock was now fully erect. It was seven inches, shaved and seeking attention. Sophie grabbed it gently in her fist and squeezed it experimentally.

'It's so soft,' she said, surprised at its silky softness and girth.

I nodded and sat back as Sophie continued to play with my cock. She ran her hands up and down it very softly, barely touching it at all. She reached the head and rubbed her thumb over the top. A moan escaped me and I surprised myself. I had never moaned when masturbating. She grinned and licked the head hesitantly. Sophie seemed to like the taste and stuck the whole head in her mouth. I moaned again.

Sophie wrapped her hands around the base of my cock as she held the head in her mouth, circling and flicking it with her tongue. As she began to get more confident, Sophie began to allow more and more of my cock into her mouth. She got about four inches in before she stopped. She slurped and began to bob her head up and down my shaft faster. She reintroduced her tongue and used it to tease the head again. I could feel the gentle grazing of her teeth. I moaned once again and felt a tingling around the base if my cock.

'Sophie...I...I'm about to...cum,' I groaned.

I thought she would stop, but if anything, she went faster. The tingling spread to my scrotum and I saw stars in front of my eyes. I could feel the heat of my cum travel up my shaft and the pumping in my groin. I shot a load of cum into her mouth. Sophie continued to bob her head until I had finished. She gave my cock one last suck and grinned.

'Sophie, that was...'

'Shh. I need you in me, Logan.'

Sophie propped herself up and spread her legs open. I gave her a passionate kiss before proceeding to undress her. I noticed, with satisfaction, that there was a small wet patch on her panties. I pulled them off and gazed at her beautiful pussy. It was shaved and had glistening lips, proving that she was indeed very excited. I crawled on top of her and kissed her again. I could taste the lingering cum on her lips.

My cock was now erect again and I grasped it in my hand for control. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down against the lips of Sophie's pussy. She moaned in pleasure. My cock glided smoothly across her lips, her juices lubricating the action. Sophie moaned again.

'Oh god,' she whispered. 'Jeez, Logan. For god sake put it in already!'

I let a small laugh escape as I positioned myself in front of her opening. I looked into Sophie's eyes and slowly thrust into her. Sophie's breathing quickened and she stifled a moan. I moved deeper and deeper into her. Sophie's virgin pussy was constrictive and tight. I felt amazing as my cock slid in easily from her wetness. I then felt my cock touch something. Realizing that it was Sophie's hymen, I looked to her for guidance.

'No no, Logan. Don't stop. It feels so good.'

I needed no further encouragement. I quickly thrust into Sophie to break her hymen. She gasped and nodded to tell me to keep going. As I continued to enter her, Sophie raised her legs towards her hips so that she looked like a frog ready to spring. I grabbed her hips for support as I slid my last two inches into her.

'Logan, baby,' Sophie moaned. 'I can feel you in here.' She indicated just below her navel.

I began to withdraw until only the head of my cock remained inside and then began entering her again. Each thrust brought a moan from Sophie. I thrust faster, picking up the pace. Sophie's gorgeous breasts jiggled methodically, her nipples pink and erect.

'Holy shit, that feels good,' Sophie gasped.

I pumped in and out of her pussy faster and faster and released one hand from her hips to further stimulate and rub her clit.

'Fuck, Logan!' she squealed.

My thrusts started to go deeper still and my balls were soaked with juices as well as the bedding. A light sheen of sweat covered Sophie's body which made her seem even sexier than before. I felt her pussy begin to throb and contract. Sophie's heart rate was lightning and her breathing came in short gasps.

'Shit!' she groaned.

I was giving her an orgasm. I pumped faster still and the familiar tingle returned to my cock.

'Sophie...Shit!' I gasped.

I came. I shot more cum than I ever had before into her pussy. I could feel the hot goo spray across her insides and I shuddered. I collapsed on top her catching my breath and letting my heart rate go back to normal. Beneath me I could feel Sophie still twitching from the orgasm she had just had.

'Logan. That was the most intense orgasm of my life.'

'Glad to hear it,' I sighed.

I moved off her and withdrew my deflating cock. It came out if her pussy with a pop followed by a small trickle of cum.

I took a deep breath and lay on my back. I turned to face Sophie and said:

'So...That was a good night, yeah?'

She grinned. 'The night's not over yet.'

Published 
Written by Arcane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments