Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stranger

"A quickie"

1
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
636 words 636 words
Competition Entry: First Time

She was a bit nervous knowing that she was going to have company today, even though she had done this before. For some strange reason this encounter was making her nervous, not so much nervous but, more turned on than any other time.

There was a knock at her door precisely at noon, and her pussy gave a little quiver at the sound. When she opened the door the dark haired woman stepped in and closed the door behind her, without saying a word she kissed Danielle deeply forcing her tongue into her mouth Danielle moaned as the woman's hand pinched her nipples. Danielle could feel the wetness start to seep through her panties " Damn, this is hot" thought Danielle. All Danielle wanted was to feel this woman's tongue on her hot pussy, maybe it would put out the raging fire between her legs.

Without saying a word they moved to the couch to continue their kissing and fondling. Danielle was nervous but had started lose her nervousness when the woman slid a hand up her thigh to rub her pussy through her panties. Danielle started to lick and suck the woman's nipples, making her moan at the same time sliding a hand down to the top of her panties and slowly slid a finger below the waistband to feel her hotness, sliding her finger over her pussy, Danielle knew the woman was just as turned on as she was and all her nervousness disappeared. With that she slid a finger into the hot wet pussy, causing the woman to moan deeply while they kissed.

The woman spread Danielle's legs and leaned over to gently nibble and lick her clit. At the same time she was sliding a finger into her wet pussy making Danielle beg for more.

"More, Please" she begged and the woman slid in a second then a third, after pumping her with three finger for a few minutes she removes one and slides the wet digit to the entrance of Danielle's ass making her groan as it easily slides in.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons

She was no stranger to being fingered in her ass, she actually found it quite wonderful and having both holes filled and her clit being tongued at the same time she was going to cum any minute. Danielle was riding the woman's fingers and tongue like a bronco rider as her hips bucked wildly, she squeezed her thighs against the woman's head as she came like she had never before. Now it was her turn to make the woman cum.

Danielle gently pushed the woman back on the couch and started rubbing her pussy, she could see her clit through the material because she was dripping wet. She put a finger on either side of her panties and slid them off and spread her legs apart to get better access to her pussy. The woman was moaning and writhing on the couch begging for her pussy to be touched. Danielle ran her finger along her thigh and traced around her pussy, making her moan Slowly she made smaller circles til her finger was at the entrance to her pussy. Daniell wanted to slide her finger in as she started to lick her clit, so she lowered her mouth to the woman's pussy and as she got closer her finger slid into the hot wetness, just as her tongue touch her clit her finger was buried in her hot wet hole. Flicking the love button with her tongue she sucked it into her mouth and tongued it furiously, making the woman moan and writhe on the couch, at the same time Danielle was adding a second finger and had curled them upwards to rub her g-spot. Soon the woman was bucking wildly, against Danielle, but she held on until her orgasm was over.

Published 
Written by dol405
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments