Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trading For Sex: First Sugar Daddy Experience

"I didn’t say yes with the intention of trading something of financial value for sex."

27
8 Comments 8
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I didn’t ever plan on sharing this story, however, I hit a block whenever I tried to write about something else. Apparently, this story had to be told.

I didn’t say yes with the intention of trading something of financial value for sex. I said yes because I liked flirting with Jason, he’s cute and he asked. The concert sounded like fun, and to be honest I didn’t think the night would end in the bedroom.

At the time, I worked at a Hooter’s type restaurant. What can I say, it paid better than any other job I was qualified for and while I had loans to pay my tuition, I still had plenty of other bills to pay. Working there, I flirted with lots of guys. However, Jason quickly became a regular for me and not just another guy I flirted with. Even though he was much older, I looked forward to seeing him.

It started off innocently. He told me he had an extra ticket and asked if I wanted to go with him. Initially, I said no. I knew the tickets weren’t cheap and I didn’t want to be one of the girls that dated her customers. There were plenty of girls that did and some I heard rumors saying they were doing more than that. But it was one of those bands that I grew up listening to and probably didn’t have many more national tours left before they retired. Plus, it would be a one time thing.

The night started off innocently too. He picked me up and we went out for dinner. Dinner was expensive, nothing I could ever afford on my own, but he wouldn’t let me eat just a salad. I had a feeling he was treating this like a date. I didn’t want to lead to him on, but I have to admit that I liked it when I caught him eyeing my exposed cleavage.

However, at the concert things became a little less innocent. At first, we danced next to each other. At some point, we danced together. His toned body against my curves. He held me and I didn’t try to stop him. He didn’t try to make any moves more than that, but he had created a feeling within me.

Leaving, there was a long line of traffic that didn’t move. In his car, we looked at each other. I leaned in and we kissed. It became a kiss full of lust and desire. His lips were strong but gentle. It made the temperature in the car dramatically increase.

He invited me back to his house for a drink. He said we didn’t have to anything and that he wasn’t expecting anything. The only problem is that I wanted to do anything and everything. I’d never been with a man as old as him. I dated older guys, but Jason had his own home and it wasn’t just any home.

I wouldn’t call it a mansion, but it was a lot of house for one person to live in, complete with a pool. We started in the kitchen with wine and I couldn’t stop imagining him bending me over the granite counters. He gave me a tour of the house that ended halfway through.

I ended the tour when I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Contrary to popular belief, I didn’t do it because of the concert tickets or his luxurious house. I did it because he had turned me on and when that happens it’s hard to control myself.

However, in between kisses, I said, “I want to thank you for tonight.”

“You don’t have to,” he said but didn’t try to stop me.

I knew I didn’t have to, but I wanted to thank him and even with all the tips I got at my job, I wouldn’t be able to pay him back any other way. I locked eyes with him and lowered down to my knees in front of him.

“You really don’t have to do that.”

But I did.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane

I undid his belt and opened up his jeans. I pulled them down, along with his boxers to expose his growing erection.

I kissed his hardness, then ran my tongue up him. I wanted to show him that while I was younger, I could give him a blowjob that showed I had experience. I took him between my lips and licked his swollen head.

I opened my mouth and took as much of him as I could. I ran my lips up and down his hard shaft. Our eyes locked as I bobbed up and down on him. I used my hands, my lips and my mouth. I wanted to make him cum.

His fingers took the straps of my tank top and pulled it off my shoulders. I pulled down the front and released my breasts to him. He took the opportunity to caress and grope me. Each touch made me want to do more. If somehow my co-workers found out, I wondered what they would think of me.

He grabbed the back of my head and made me take more of his cock. He didn’t stop there. He took over. He fucked my mouth. He forced his cock into my throat and made me gag. I’d never experienced anything like that before.

He kept going until he almost reached the point of no return. He stopped and looked down at me. “Get on the bed.” I did as ordered. I sat up and slid on to his bed. I wondered if any of my coworkers had been there before me. I saw him flirting with other girls, but never like he did with me. Even if others had, I was so horny, that I didn’t care.

He undid my jeans, then practically ripped them off with my thong. I took off my tank top and bra. He gave me look that made me feel like the sexiest woman alive.

He quickly took off his clothes and while he’s older, he still had a body that made me squirm. I couldn’t wait to feel him inside of me. I needed him inside of me.

I opened my legs and he climbed on to the bed with me. I pushed my body towards him and took me in his arms. We kissed as he positioned himself on top of me. His body weighed down on me, his heat joined my heat. I didn’t ever expect this night to go like this. I knew it would be a night I remembered for a long time.

He pressed his head against me and then pushed into my wetness. He filled me with this thickness and I let out a moan. Our bodies became connected. I started to sweat and breath heavy.

After the blowjob, I expected him to cum quickly. He didn’t. He showed no signs of an early release. His thrusts were hard, powerful and grew stronger each time.

He listened to my moans and my body. He gave me exactly what I needed to make me moan more. He didn’t fuck me like the guys my age. He didn’t just drill his cock into me. He used his cock. He fucked me like a man would. He knew exactly what he was doing and had complete control.

He made me orgasm almost easily. A complete climax, the likes that I’d never felt before from actual sex. It wrapped up my whole body, the released me in a powerful explosion of pleasure. It was almost more than I could take.

Shortly after my orgasm, he pushed hard into me one last time. He released himself into me, his cum shooting deep into me and flowing hard. Exactly what I had been craving.

I spent the night at his place. We fucked once more before we went to sleep, then one more time before he had to go to work.

It wasn’t the last time we slept together. Nor was it the last time that I exchanged sex for something of value.

 

Published 
Written by sluttydetails
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments