Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True story

22
12 Comments 12
22.8k Views 22.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This is an absolutely true first time story. I have authored other first time stories but they are all fiction. This one is not. When I do a private chat, I usually ask the guy to tell me about his first man on man sex. Most of them are reluctant to open up with details. The first time stories in Lush are usually not to be believed. Like. My best friend and I got drunk and just started making out. Or I woke up after a long night of drinking and found myself naked in bed with a naked stranger. Did I have my first gay sex last night? I can’t remember. Yeah right, I believe that.

Anyway, here is how my first time went.

It was in Harrisburg, PA. I was single and divorced and getting all the pussy I could handle.

There are at least three things that will always attract women to men. Those things are: money, celebrity and power. The degree of money celebrity and power is up to the woman. I was the manager of successful night club. I had a degree of power. My bartenders had power. We could always get laid.

I was curious. I was 37 and wanted to try gay sex.

I don’t know how I knew this but there was an area of the city where gay men cruised. One night after work I went there. I parked my vehicle on a narrow street and got out. I stood on the corner and made eye contact with every car that passed. When one car stopped next to me on the third time around I opened the door and got in.

When the guy drove away, I boldly put my hand on his crotch. He asked what I was looking for. I admitted that I wasn’t sure, that I had never done this before. Why was I doing this now, he asked. I said that I liked holding my own cock and wanted to touch another. He said that we could go to his place. I agreed. I was very nervous. I said that if I said stop we would have to stop. He was okay with that.

He lived in a trailer about 15 minutes away.

I should say here that if we exchanged names, I don’t remember his.

Inside and in his bedroom, we stood at the foot of his bed. He started to unbutton my shirt and helped me off with it. He had a chair in the room. I sat down and removed my shoes. I don’t remember if I took off my socks. He undid my trousers and let them fall. I took off my own jockeys. He motioned for me to get on the bed. I lay in the middle of the bed and watched him undress. My hands were shaking and my heart was racing.

Naked, he walked to the head of the bed. He was very hairy. I got up on one elbow facing him. His cock was hard and thick not very long. I fondled his cock for a few seconds then put it in my mouth.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

I pumped it in and out of my mouth a few times then lay back down. That’s when he got on the bed and knelt over me. When he began to lick and suck my nipples was no time for me to say stop.

I had never had my nipples played with before. I was really turned on by it. He was quite gentle and gave me no reason to say stop. I even allowed him to kiss me on the mouth when he asked. I wrapped my arms around him as his tongue explored the inside of my mouth. The kissing wasn’t so great though. He needed a shave so his face scratched a bit. I was happy when his lips went back to my nipples. Up to now he had not touched my rock hard cock.

Finally he shifted position and got between my legs. He took my cock into his mouth and began pumping up and down. It didn’t take me long to come in his mouth. I don’t remember if warned him if I was about to cum. When I did cum, he took it all and swallowed. He kept working my cock with his mouth until I softened completely.

Now, here comes the shocker. While I enjoyed the blow job and having my nipples played with, I wasn’t sure if what had just happened was right. I wanted out of there. The guy must have guessed that I wasn’t going to return the favor. So he asked if he could masturbate while holding my soft cock in his mouth. I allowed this thinking that it would get me out of there sooner.

The ride back to the city was very quiet. When we neared the drop off spot, he told me that what we had done may have been a mistake and maybe not for me. And I probably shouldn’t do it again. At first I thought that he was right. But a couple weeks later I was back on that corner looking for another cock to play with.

I went from curious to bi that night. I continued to fuck women but now, I could enjoy sex with both women and men.

I really love giving head and I swallow. Butt fucking really isn’t for me. Sometimes I will let a guy fuck me if his cock isn’t too big. I don’t like pain, giving or receiving. I never do top.

I like having someone watch as I suck cock. I had a woman watch once in an adult theater. She had come in with her boyfriend or husband. They were sitting next to a stranger who had his cock out and stroking it. I knelt in front of the stroker and said let’s give the lady a show. I sucked him until he came in my mouth. When I finished the couple got up and left. I hope that the lady saw what she came to see.

Well, that’s my honest to God true story. Tell me yours. And please. Tell the truth.

Published 
Written by bobjack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments