Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Best Friends (chapter one)

"Two best friends have their first sexual moment"

10
5 Comments 5
15.9k Views 15.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Josh had just gotten home from school, which was a 8 minute walk for him. His Josh and his mom lived in a three bedroom apartment. He set his book bag next to the door, heading to his room. He hopped onto his computer chair, wheeling over to his bedroom door, locking it. After he locked the door and stripped himself of his tight shirt, and wheeled over to the computer. The reflection from the black screen showed a 16-year-old-guy, with no abs but no fat either, he had on glasses and shaggy long hair.

 "On." Josh said. The computer turned on instantly, already on the internet, showing a porn chat site.

Josh logged in and started searching for girls chatting at the moment. He scrolled through the choices, until one in particular caught his eyes.

"Blair?" he muttered to himself.

He clicked on the chat request button, and five seconds later a pop up opened showing the other side of the cam.

"Hello?" said a woman's voice.

Josh's jaw dropped. It was Blair's voice! 

"Blair!" he said out loud.

"How do you know my name? And why does your voice sound familiar!" she replied.

"It's Josh, your best friend!" he replied.

"Joshie!? Really!" she replied and popped her head into the cameras view. Josh's jaw dropped.

She looked beautiful, with her long red hair flowing down to her upper back, cute face, and glasses. She started blushing.

"Hi... surprised to see me here as well?" Blair said.
 
Josh just sat there stuttering, "Yea-er... Yeah." he said blushing as well. Seeing his best friend on a site like this, he started getting hard, just by looking at her face.

"Liking my face a bit much?"
 
Josh looked and saw her eyes staring down. 'Crap she saw my boner!' Josh thought as he moved his arms to cover it,

"I don't know, this is weird! You're my best friend! I mean I've always liked you."
 
"I find it amusing watching you stutter and moving to hide yourself." She said.
 
Josh saw that she was walking, 'Must be on her laptop' Josh thought, Wait are those the halls in his apartment door was located? he thought again. He started scrambling to the door, accidentally ramming into his locked bedroom door. He heard laughing from his computer speakers.

"Hurry Joshie!"
 
Blair laughed. Josh unlocked his door and ran to the front door, which was starting to open. He grabbed the doorknob and pulled it open quickly, causing Blair to trip and fall into him. "Oof" Josh sputtered as he was knocked to the ground with Blair on top of him. She stood up first and held her hand out to help him up.

"Thanks." he said as he got up.
 
"No problem, nice chest too." Blair replied.
 
Josh looked down, 'I have no shirt on...' he thought. "Uh thanks you too?" Josh said.

'What the fuck brain that's the best reply you got!?' he thought, blushing. 

"Still a little surprised?" Blair wondered.

Josh looked her up and down. She was 16 as well, 5'7", curvy, with medium sized breasts. She wore cargo pants, and a green camouflaged tank top.

"Uhm...Uhm."

He just stood there dumbfounded. Blair just giggled, shutting her laptop and setting it aside, shutting the door.

"You're cute when you have no idea what to do." she said.

Josh was just standing there looking her over, then sat down on the couch.
 
"Holy fuck...." he muttered.

Blair sat next to him.
 
"You're still a virgin aren't you?" Blair asked as she started rubbing his chest. 

'Is she coming onto me' he thought, "Ye-yes." he stammered, "Are you?" he asked.

 Blair just giggled, "Yes.

MiladaMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiladaMur

I've been saving myself for someone."

Josh just smiled at that, "Who?" he asked. 

"Must you really ask?" Blair answered, taking off her tank top, her breasts bouncing as she took it off. Josh instantly blushed and his dick started to harden. 

"Nnn-nice." he stammered. He cupped her breasts, then reached around and unclasped her bra. 

"How big are you now?" she asked, looking down at his erection.
 
"I've never measured but I assume its about 8 inches." he answered.

"You are getting big aren't you?" she replied as she took off his pants and rubbed his underwear where the erection was. He moved her to where he could take off her pants. She complied and her pants were off in about ten seconds, revealing white panties, soaked, her pussy showing through them.

"We've been friends since preschool Joshie, and I've had feelings for you a long time," she blurted out.

"Really? I've loved you a long time as well, but I was too scared to tell you for fear of losing you as a friend." he replied. 

At that Blair jumped on him and kissed him. He locked his tongue with hers, bringing his hand to her breasts, squeezing them.

She stopped kissing him, "Nice first kiss." she moaned excitedly, she brought her breasts up to his face.
 
Josh started licking around one tit while squeezing the other boob. He did this for a couple minutes then switched. Hearing Blair's moans, his cock hardened even more that he took his hands and set them on her shoulders, pushing her to the floor. She knew what he wanted, and removed his underwear, to reveal a throbbing eight inch cock.

"You estimated correctly." she said as she started stroking it with her hand, lubing it with the pre-cum already leaking out, "You're loving this aren't you?" she asked.
 
"Yes." he replied. She started licking the head, stroking the shaft with one hand and cupping the balls with her free hand.

Blair heard Josh moan and she started licking up the shaft then suckling on the head. After a minute of this, Blair moved her breasts up to the wet dick, and placed it between them, squeezing it, then moving her breasts up and down.

"I love you Josh."

"I love you too." 

She started licking the head as it appeared from her breasts.
 
"Oh Blair I'm going to cum if you keep doing that!" he yelled.
 
She did it some more,"I wanna taste it badly Josh!" she moaned. This sent Josh over the edge, his seed squirting onto Blairs face and into her mouth, some dripping onto her breasts. "Mmm it tastes so good." she said, getting up and kissing him with a mouthful of his own seed.

At the moment, they heard a camera flash.

"What the hell!" they both yelled.

Josh's mom was standing in the corner where a video camera she had set up for surveillance at all times was taping. His mom had her own camera out and took a picture of the two sharing tongues after the tit fuck.

"Mom what the fuck!" he exclaimed.

"Aw my son finally has a girlfriend!" his mother said. They both blushed trying to cover themselves from his mothers eyes.

"Don't worry I don't mind it." she said laughing. The two friends were so embarrassed that they ran to Josh's room and locked it. "Dinner is at seven o'clock you two!"

Published 
Written by xBlair_Joshx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments