Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Absolute Arousal

"Something that has played out for me many times..."

9
10 Comments 10
2.2k Views 2.2k
382 words 382 words
Recommended Read

Eyelids heavy and body sore, she didn't plan to do this tonight, but despite the exhaustion trying to take over, her clit throbs. Demanding stimulation; demanding release.

She hasn't even touched herself yet, just imagined others touching her; imagined him caressing her swollen breasts, sucking and pinching her stiff rosy nipples. She imagined the feeling of his rough beard on her sensitive skin and it sent a jolt through her. She imagined his tongue and it sent a wave.

These fantasies would never come to fruition for she was shy and inexperienced, but, oh, they would help her tonight.

Her breathing is ragged, her face flushed. Her nipples cry out from under her bra and she rubs through it at first but then, needing more, she removes it, caressing her breasts like he might; pinching her nipples like she would beg him to do. A soft moan escapes her parched lips ending in almost a whine. 

The scent of her arousal permeates the room, leaking slowly into her black, lacy panties. Just because no one would see them, didn't mean she couldn't feel sexy knowing they were there. And she did. Every time he came into the room or they accidentally brushed past each other, his beautiful muscled arms skimming over her gentle curves, she felt the lace anew, caressing her shapely behind and delicate folds.

For now, however, they were in the way.

She kicks them off before stroking, squeezing and grazing her nails down her torso. Her fingers reach her saturated slit and she slips three inside herself easily, beginning a slow, torturous thrusting motion that her hips meet. 

All thought of staying quiet leaves her brain. Let them hear her! She hears them. Her body on fire, her second hand, tweaking her nipples til now, reaches down and lands on her sensitive nub, the apex of her arousal. She surrounds it with two fingers in a V shape and starts stroking. Her hips buck and she bends her three fingers just so before crying out in ecstasy. 

Her fingers are coated with her sweet, tangy juices and she sucks them clean, enjoying her taste before sighing. Contented now, her heavy lids close, her only thought a stray; wondering how it took her this long to feel such absolute arousal.

Published 
Written by DelectableDeviant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments