Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Girls Play Dirty

"Billie Watson is a bad girl with a reputation that haunts her; don't push her or she'll shove back!"

22
15 Comments 15
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

The whispers precede her down the hall. As Billie approaches, many turn their backs. Like that even matters. Why do small-minded people think their disapproval is such a potent weapon?

Slut. Skank. Whore. Bitch! Did they think she hadn’t been called those things before?

Behind her, there was laughter. She didn’t have to hear the comments to know they weren’t funny. It wasn’t that kind of laughing. But that was okay. She knew where she stood. For some people, college was no different from high school. Even in a new town, a new state, her past had caught up to her.

Earlier that week she found her locker plastered with photos from the internet. Sins from a past life. She’d been blonde then, had more piercings and fewer tattoos, but that didn’t matter. It was still her face, her hands, her mouth, her body. Yes, she’d done all those things. Done all those people. Big deal. She tried to escape it and obviously that hadn’t worked. The important thing was knowing who to thank for dredging up her past so viciously. Olivia Harwood and her clique of self-proclaimed it-girls. Pasting up her locker? Kid’s stuff! If that’s how they wanted to play, she’d show them Billie Watson could play harder than all the rest.

Starting her revenge was easy. Debbie Chisholm was the weak link in Olivia’s circle. Her quiet, simmering adoration for Olivia marked Debbie as the most obvious choice to seduce. She acted frigid and haughty, but once Billie warmed her up, she put out willingly. She’d looked up from between Billie’s thighs, eyes shining, her pouty lips glistening and eager to spill all the secrets from her circle. Thank goodness for girl talk. Such knowledge was the key for Billie to pick off all the boyfriends.

First was Chad, who enjoyed a fingertip up his ass a little too much whenever Wanda sucked him off. He went absolutely wild for the thick strap-on Billie chose to use. Of course she got pictures. He never even knew, until too late. She got pictures of them all; doing the things they had despised and demeaned her for.

Turned out Phil was a freak for pee-pee and Billie made sure to load up on plenty of liquids before surreptitiously filming his golden shower scene.

Mitch was the group’s stallion. Hung as he was, Debbie shared how getting it up for main squeeze Cassandra was often a problem. Not for Billie, who struggled early, fearing she might fail, but patience and some naughty tricks got him going. After that, her concern was accommodating so much length and girth while putting on a rousing good show for the hidden camera.

Tristan liked the taste of pussy and, with a little coaxing, was adventurous enough to wear a face strap-on dildo. Not a flattering look, but Billie rode him long and hard to a noisy, juicy orgasm.

She left the best for last. Olivia’s beau Jake liked it rough. That’s how Billie gave it to him; using his phone to text the little witch and invite her over before leaving Jake tied to his bed. Too bad she couldn’t stay and watch the perfect couple confront each other that way.

dulce_price
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_price

The only thing left was to upload the evidence and invite the whole campus to view her triumph. Billie hesitated a moment, re-considering her decision. An eye for an eye; that’s all it was. Was it right to do that? Wouldn’t she be just like them? Fuck it. They hadn’t given any thought to her feelings when they had the chance.

The fallout was huge! Everyone was shocked and outraged. Why? She’d simply lived down to their expectations.

Being summoned to the Dean’s office wasn’t surprising. Billie knew her peers would cluck afterwards that she had pleaded her case with him on her knees. Why choose to do otherwise? Her short, plaid skirt and crisp, white blouse may have been a touch too school-girl. Ditching her contacts to wear glasses instead, certainly sealed the deal.

Dean Walmsley started off stern and sober. He demanded her cellphone, which she surrendered, watching him place it on one side of his desk. So, no video evidence, but she’d managed to start recording audio before entering his office. When he stood up and came around to lean against his desk in front of her, she smiled, knowing she would be alright.

With his pants around his ankles she took him in her mouth looking up into his eyes. Was she fulfilling a long-held fantasy or behaving like a long line of repentant students before her? Probably he was more used to nervous mothers securing admissions and scholarships.

Whatever the case, he stiffened up nicely. She cupped and squeezed his heavy balls and laved his shaft getting it wet and slick. The sound of his groans was like music, and...was she getting wet as well? That surprised her. She hadn’t expected to enjoy fucking the Dean quite so much.

When she bent over his desk and raised her skirt she was more than ready for him. There was no acting needed when he pulled aside her white cotton thong and thrust his cock inside her. She gasped and shot her hips back to meet his. From then on they went at it as if doing it for the cameras. Billie even managed to slow him down long enough to switch up positions so she could watch him while frigging herself on her back.

She squirmed and shivered in delight. That really did it for him. As he neared his climax she begged him to come on her face. Too much? Maybe, but his enthusiasm never waned as she knelt in front of him to receive his verdict on her academic performance. Straight A’s!

Outside his office, she walked down the hallway, held her head up and smiled. Let everyone else think and say what they wanted. She’d won and Olivia Harwood could go to hell.

 

Published 
Written by Frankie_Palmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments