Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beyond Bad

"She always gets what she wants"

70
63 Comments 63
3.0k Views 3.0k
818 words 818 words
Competition Entry: Notorious


I looked around to make sure no one had followed me before I opened the door.  I loved the intrigue but knew it would be a disaster if anyone suspected these clandestine meetings were taking place. 

The election loss had been a disaster for me; however, the nature of my opponent made it possible for me to retain power without anyone being the wiser.  

Once I entered the building, I was able to relax. When he texted me earlier to meet him tonight, my pussy had begun to tingle right away. The day couldn't go fast enough. 

I slipped into the bathroom before I headed upstairs where I unbuttoned my blouse to make sure my tits were front and center and removed my panties. 

After taking the elevator to the top floor, I knew he had not arrived yet as the goon squad wasn't guarding the door. Not that it would have made a difference as I was invisible to them and unrecognizable behind my domino mask.

I walked into the office and sat patiently on the sofa until the door opened and he filled the room in his Brooks Brothers suit. He looked as if he had stepped right off the pages of GQ. 

I licked my lips while I checked him over before I commanded him to stop and strip. 

He did as he was told with a whispered, “Yes, Mistress.”

Once he had complied, I ordered him to lay on his desk.  I reached into my bag and pulled out two scarves. I took each of his wrists and tied them to each side of the desk before I ripped off his boxers. His semi-erect penis hopped out hoping for some attention.

 He watched while I slowly took off my skirt and blouse. I watched his eyes grow dark. He wanted my mouth on his cock. Instead, I climbed onto his face. 

“Lick my wet pussy. Make me cum, boy.”  

With one leg on either side of his head, I reached between my legs to press my clit. I pushed down as I ground on his face while he licked the juices that flowed out of my pussy.  He pointed his tongue and shoved it into my hole. He made me cum quickly as I yelled, “Fuck, fuck, yesss! Such a good boy. “

I turned around with my dripping cunt still over his face, I rubbed my juices on him before he began to lick me again. I took his tiny hard cock into my mouth. It slid down my throat as I swallowed around him. He moaned as he licked me from clit to rosebud. He licked all around before he propelled his tongue into my tight ass hole. 

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

I moaned as I lifted off of his face and turned around. I directed his dick into my pussy. He thrust his hips to meet me each time I came down. I held tight to his body and fucked him hard.

He moaned, “I’m gonna cum, Mistress, please may I cum?”

I was close I pushed him deep until his cock touched my cervix and I lifted up as I squirt all over him. I took his cock in my mouth, his balls grew harder as he waited for my permission.

He slipped out of my mouth, and I ordered him, “Now! Cum now!”

The first spurt hit my tongue, I pressed his dick upward. The next shot hit his face, then his chest and finally his stomach. I scooped up some spunk on my finger and made him lick it off. 

Before I got off the desk, I leaned close to him and whispered, “Now do we still have an understanding?”

He closed his eyes and said, “Yes, madam. Now, will you please untie me, ma'am?”

I dressed and left him tied up. Before I opened the door to his bodyguard, I pulled out my cellphone and snapped a picture to add to my collection. 

“He said to give him ten minutes and come on in.”

The bodyguard smiled and said, “I’ll see you around, ma’am. I sincerely hope I am never your enemy; you are one tough cookie."

I quickly walked to the elevator. I wanted to leave the building with no one the wiser. I thought about how I dominated the man, and he still wanted more. I smiled to myself.  He will do anything I say. 

The press would have a field day. I could visualize the headline. The President of the United States caught tied up and having an affair with his opponent.

To onlookers, he hates me. However, he only says what I tell him to say. Nothing comes out of his mouth that has not been approved by me. I love being the power behind the throne while I make him look like an idiot to the whole world. That will teach him to win.

 

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments