Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Craving Him

"Satisfying her carnal desires at the office with unexpected consequences."

25
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
959 words 959 words

Author's Notes

"Her desires fulfilled as her manager willingly claims her lustfullness and more."

I've always had a crush on my area manager Rick. Living with my high school sweetheart, Brock, as a couple, we were stuck in a staid, everyday mode. We were happy but he just didn't seem to want to fulfill my sexual desires.

Rick was only one year older than myself. He was young, talented, and quite handsome, and I yearned for him deeply, to have my desires fulfilled. Our relationship began on a strictly professional level at first.

I tend to come across as an arrogant woman to others, and I knew that Rick didn't like that kind of behavior towards him. Within a year of working with Rick, this changed and I became very close to him, developing into more than just a casual friendship.

One evening I invited Rick over for dinner and drinks as my boyfriend was out of town for a convention. He was going to be gone all week, returning late Friday night. 

This wasn't the first time that I've had him over for dinner and drinks when Brock was out of town.

We were discussing a few subjects, then a debate began raging over teenage drinking. I was pro drinking and he was against teen drinking, which led to a furious heated argument. He finally ended the argument, stating he was going home. He downed the remnants of his drink and left abruptly.

Tears welled up in my eyes over the rift that had developed over this petty discussion. This isn't how I wanted our evening to end.

While driving home I called him, asking, "Are you upset with me Rick?" He replied, "No, Rianna, I just didn't see why we carried it as far as we did."

"Rick, will you please come back," as I whispered in my sultry bedroom voice.

Rick thought this was very odd behaviour and said, "No, it's late, I'll see you tomorrow at work."

The following morning when I walked in, Rick was sitting at his desk, with his back to me. I started to apologize when he quickly turned around in his chair and said, "Ri, why did you ask me to come back last night?"

Sheepishly, I said, "Because, I wanted you to."

Rick repeated in a louder voice, "Why, Ri?"

My thoughts were racing thinking, 'I love it when he calls me Ri.'

Once again he demanded why I wanted him to come back.

I finally blushed and told him that the last time he was in my apartment our conversation grew very passionate and I got ferociously hot from our sultry conversation.

Rick asked me, "What would have happened if I had come back last night?"

I told him, "I would ride you and fuck you all night until the early morning hours."

He asked me, "What do you want from me, Ri?"

I told him, "I want you to fuck me, Rick!"

I could see a stirring in his khaki slacks tenting between his thighs as he stood up and moved closer to me. He grabbed my arm, spun me around, and pinned me against the office window, as he urgently asked me, "When?"

My panties were soaking wet by then as he pressed his hips against my lifted tight pencil skirt.

He reached down and cupped my moist panties, hooking his index finger hurriedly inside as hot breaths burned through my skin, I cried out, "NOW!"

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

"Holy fuck," I moaned inwardly, as I heard him unzip his slacks and unbuckle his belt as his trousers and boxers pooled at his feet.
He pushed my wet panties down my legs and around my stiletto heels.

He grabbed his thick rigid dick wetting his shiny bucket head against my dripping pussy, rubbing and stroking along my wet lips.

"Holy fuck," I groaned again as my knees buckled. Rick held me up and, pressed my full luscious tits against the window while he ripped the buttons from my tight sheer blouse.

He rammed his fat rigid dick deep into my clenching, sopping wet pussy and began fucking me bareback, fiercely deep and hard as his aching balls plowed against the curves of my silky ass. Kissing and biting my neck he filled my soaked snatch with hard deep relentless strokes. Our fucking creating a creamy wet froth that slid down and coated his now slick balls.

Rick turned our bodies and led me back to his desk. He swept the top clean with a wave of his arm and bent me over the edge of the desk as his hard shaft plundered the depths of my drenched pussy.

His fingers reached around my body and found my plump hard clit. He rubbed and coated it in our wet mixtures as he thrust hard and deep into my soaked pussy. That hard touch on my clit sent a wave of heat coursing through my body and deep into my pussy as it clamped hard onto his cock.

I collapsed onto the desk and moaned deeply, my hands gripping the edges as he let out a guttural groan and cried out, "FUCK." His shaft suddenly swelled and released its hot load deep into my hungry snatch. The sudden heat sending me onto another orgasm as a flood of hot seed filled me, his body falling over mine.

Rick finally raised himself off me as his cock slid out of my spent pussy, followed by a gush of white seed dripping off his softening shaft and onto the floor.

He grinned, kissed, and bit my neck hard as he slapped my ass firmly leaving a bright red handprint on my curved cheek. He kissed me hard on the lips then bent down, grabbed my panties, and said, "These are mine now and so are you!"

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments