Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crime Scene

"Written in association with browncoffee."

22
17 Comments 17
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

Hunter sat on the sofa in the boxer briefs and T-shirt he’d thrown on after showering. He’d been at a crime scene all night with his partner, Duke. Now, he was counting on Lucy to erase it from his mind. She stood in front of him in a short, white robe, legs gleaming with a salon tan, arms crossed under her breasts. In the five months they’d been married, she’d been the perfect drug. If making a man forget his troubles were an art, Lucy was Picasso. The diametric opposite of his ex, Willow.

She shook out her blonde hair and shrugged off her robe. A lace thong framed her pussy to perfection. Her breasts quivered, without even the rumor of a tan line.

“You’re home now, baby,” she purred, kneeling between his knees.

Hunter shifted while Lucy pulled on his briefs, working them down his legs. He almost felt like he was at another crime scene when she curled her hand around his cock and leaned forward to tease the head with her tongue. Circumstantial evidence haunted his mind as he wondered if Lucy had been helping Duke erase his memory with the same, considerable art.

Just as she took his cock into her mouth, making him swell to the dance of her tongue, Hunter’s phone rang.

“Fuck. If this is another crime scene…”

Lucy gave him a look to say it was okay to answer, but kept sucking. Hunter’s cock kept growing.

***

“She's cheating on you, y'know.”

Willow was sitting in her Ford Zephyr across the street. She'd told herself a thousand times to stay away but something about him always pulled her back.

“What?” Hunter's voice was shallow. From her position, Willow could see into his brightly lit living room to the figures of him and Lucy. She felt simultaneously jealous and embarrassed.

“I said,” Willow sighed, feeling like a voyeur. “She’s cheating on you.”

Lucy's head was still moving up and down. Willow wondered if she'd ever hated another human more.

“Really?” Hunter said. “I thought so.”

“You did?” Willow blinked. She'd expected shock, denial, anger even. Not mere acknowledgment. It made all the heartache and dilemma seem pointless. He already knew. Did he even care? Maybe she should drive home, forget everything.

“Yeah.” Hunter was breathless. He groaned. Willow wanted to hate him.

“Do you even care?” She asked.“You don't, do you? God, I've been killing myself wondering whether I ought to tell you but you're just fine. Look at you. Sitting there having her suck your goddamn cock.” She glared across the street. “You're just fine.”

 

***

Hunter went stiff but Lucy’s mouth continued to rise and fall over his cock.

“Where are you?”

“Umm, outside your house. I came to tell you in person. I thought Tuesday was their regular night. I can see everything.”

“Fuck.”

Lucy cast her eyes upward and winked at the mention of the F word, but Hunter could barely see her face.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess

“I didn’t know,” he said, straining. “But now….”

He shouldn’t have married a cop groupie, but Willow had left him reeling. He never should have let her go. That she was here now, still looking out for him confirmed it all. He suddenly felt like he was cheating on her - with his wife - yet knowing she was watching, even listening to the sound of Lucy’s wet mouth made his cock throb unmercifully.

“I do care,” he went on, “about the, um, case. We should... work the case together. Like before.”

Her sigh filled his ear until he felt like it was her mouth working his cock.

 

***

His voice was turning Willow on helplessly. It was wrong, yet she felt that long lost unwinding within her, the spark of pure desire. She didn't want to want him, didn't know why she still wasn't over him but she couldn't help any of it

“It should be me,” she said, her fingers tight around the phone. “I should be sucking your cock right now.”

Hunter exhaled hard, the sound familiar yet new. It made her insides ache.

“Yes,” he said, “It definitely should.”

Willow toyed with the hem of her skirt. She shouldn't. Couldn't. But Hunter groaned again and she felt her pussy dampen uncontrollably. Her hand dragged up her skirt, fingers pushing beneath her underwear.

“I’d make you feel so good,” she whispered. “You know I would.” Her breath quickened as her fingers slicked wetly around her clit. “Better than her.”

“You really would.” Hunter's voice was a groan but as her breathing became shallower he seemed to focus. “ Are you…? Now?”

“I can't help it,” Willow whispered. “Not with you.”

“Don't stop,” he said. “Don't.”

She didn't. Even the sound of him breathing was making her wetter. She spread her legs wider, one foot resting on the passenger seat as she pushed a finger inside her achingly tight entrance.

“Fuck,” She was flushed with sweat. “Fuck, Hunter. I miss you.”

He groaned, breath uneven, saying things she couldn't understand. Maybe he'd dropped his phone but he was there, still there, always there in her mind. Her butt lifted off the seat as her fingers shoved in and out of her grasping pussy. She wondered if he could hear the wet sounds and moaned desperately, her fingers coming out to circle her throbbing clit.

“Baby,” Hunter's voice came through and she knew it was for her, finally he was for her again and she went hard, like she'd never stop, grinding against her fingers as her wet pussy clenched helplessly for him.

 

***

“Baby,” Willow moaned. “For you. Fuck, baby, I’m cumming,” she cried.

Hunter grunted. “Fuck, baby I’m cumming! Oh fuck, Willow!”

Lucy sucked Hunter’s cock through the pulsing of cum into her mouth. But then, she raised her head and looked daggers at him.

“Seriously? That bitch?”

“Yeah.” Hunter was catching his breath. “That bitch, who happens to be my wife. By the way. Give my regards to Duke.”

 

Published 
Written by Frank_Lee
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments