Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deprivation

"She teases me to breaking point with her heavenly body and dripping underwear."

26
18 Comments 18
4.5k Views 4.5k
999 words 999 words
Recommended Read

The cuffs around my wrists rattled against the bedframe as her fingernails traced from the inside of my elbows to armpits, lighting up everything in their wake. She moved inward to circle my nipples with the pad of her digits, the ache in my raging cock an incessant reminder of how much I wanted her. Of what I'd do to her when released.

She swished a curtain of mahogany hair over my torso and I shivered. It pooled on my abdomen as she extended her tongue and trailed it languorously up my sternum, throat, chin, to my parted lips. I snapped for her but she moved away, wagging her finger.

Her body hovered over mine, so close I could feel the electricity crackling between our skin, the whisper of black lace panties and choker her only modesty. I knew her kinks from details we'd shared online, but never dreamed she'd use them immediately.

As she retreated the way she'd come, fluttering hundreds of breathy kisses along my axis, her knickers brushed my cock and I surged. Azure eyes found mine, pert dangling cleavage providing a gulley for my erection as she slid away.

When her breath fogged my taut balls, she stopped and extended her tongue again, lapping a long stroke to the flared tip. I groaned as she engulfed the head and swirled her tongue before popping me from the glorious wet sanctuary.

She crawled forward, panties grinding against my tumescence. Pre-come oozed from the tip into my belly button and she arched to scoop it out, making a show of it as she righted.

I exhaled. "Fuck."

She grinned. "Your wife never done this?" I shook my head. "You want me?" I nodded furiously. "You want… these?" Her hands cupped her tits and squeezed. "Or…" she traced down sumptuous curves, resting between the convergence of her legs, scraping a nail over the fabric, "… these?"

She knew it was rhetorical.

Continuing her shuffle, she straddled my face, just out of reach of my craning neck. Her arousal was thick and I lunged for it, missing by a millimetre.

"Tut tut, naughty boy. Deprivation then reward."

Unfurling, she stood, exuding radiance and power, stepped to face away from me, thumbed the waistband and tugged down her underwear, bending at the waist to free them.

She dropped them on my cock and I twitched, a moment before she sank to her knees and swept her taut derriere over my face, tantalisingly out of reach. Picking up her panties, she trailed them and her hair over my jumping shaft before taking me deep in her mouth; just one stroke before pulling out, leaving my knob cooling and glistening in the lamplight. I strained against my bonds.

Reaching to the nightstand, she retrieved a thick, veined dildo, spun to face me, permitting my cock to lie along the cleft of her wet pussy lips, and perched the rubber phallus upright on my toned stomach. She stretched her panty gusset over the helmet, the remainder of the material pooling at its base in her fingers, rose to her knees and positioned herself over it.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

I was wide-eyed as her lips split around the impressive member and she sank to the hilt, riding animatedly. Her glorious peach brushed the head of my cock on each downstroke and I had to fight the urge to stripe her behind with hot come.

Her perky tits bouncing in rhythm had me gasping, metal clanging metal as I fought to free myself and sink my teeth around her cherried peaks.

I growled. "Release me. Please."

She raised from the dildo and peeled the knickers from it, tossing the silicone aside to thump on the mattress. With her little finger in the waistband, she dangled the sticky gusset over my nose, brushing the material against my open mouth. My cock engorged at her earthy scent as I tried desperately to snare the soiled fabric between my lips.

Playfully, she sing-songed, "Oh, you want these?"

My eyes bore into hers, the answer painted all over my expression as she held the centre outward and smeared her juices across my upper lip. The aroma infected my senses, cock rippling and bobbing of its own accord behind her statuesque body. She circled my nose with the wet garment, spreading juices, watching me inhale, a filthy display of raw desire.

"Well, my dirty boy," she goaded, "if you want them that much."

Her fingertips sought my parted lips, shoving the material inside, feeding it centimetre by centimetre until I was full. I snorted through my nose, her delicious musk swamping everything.

Pushing backwards, she slithered over my body again, depositing juices from her heavenly slit along the length of my dick. When her face drew level, she opened her mouth again and swallowed me whole, lewdly sucking her nectar from me. I moaned into the gag.

A twisted smirk formed. "Oh, I do taste good, don't I? Fuck. Can you imagine what it's like inside my sopping cunt right now? How much I want this-" she sucked and popped me from her ruby lips, "-hard cock to fill me to bursting. Can you smell how horny I am?"

I jerked beneath her power, twisting, desperate, squirming against the bedsheets, out of my mind with desire.

She sat up again, drifting towards my head, reaching for the key on the choker and tugging it free. My eyes widened, imploring her to use it as she dangled it above my overloaded senses.

Leaning forward, breasts over my face, she fumbled against my wrist.

The instant one cuff was unlocked, I scissored upright, slid from under her, grabbed her waist and shoved her back to the mattress. I yanked her panties from my mouth and stuffed them in hers, pinning her to the bed by her arms. And aligning my cock with her soaked entrance, I drove inside, relief filling my veins as I watched her eyes drift shut, surrendering to every inch of my reward.

 

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments