Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lara's Hair

"Seduced by the beauty of her hair"

8
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
480 words 480 words

Lara has the most beautiful hair I have ever seen. It is black as a midnight sky and falls in a long cascade down her back, almost reaching her waist. Whenever I see it brushing Lara’s skin, as when she wears her skimpy black bikini, it is the sexiest sight around. I imagine Lara feeling a caress every time she moves her head.

This afternoon I am watching Lara wash it. We are at a cottage enjoying some R&R before starting a new semester of university. The sink in the cottage is too small for washing that much hair and the place doesn’t have a proper shower. So, Lara decided that she was going to just use the lake.

Usually, Lara puts her hair up or binds it into a bun when she swims. This time, though, she has just put on her bikini and waded out into the water. After dipping under the waves to get her hair wet, Lara grabs a bottle of shampoo, biodegradable of course, from the dock.

There is something very sensual, and even sexy, about Lara massaging shampoo into her scalp, then running her soapy fingers down through the long, wet mass of hair. I want it to be my fingers in there, my fingers touching and stroking her fine, dark locks. My cock swells and stiffens as I fantasize, creating a tent in my swim trunks. I’m glad that Lara is far away and has her glasses off so she can’t see me touch myself.

When her hair is thoroughly covered in white suds, Lara grabs a small plastic bucket she has left on the dock. Scooping up water from the lake, she pours it over her hair to rinse the shampoo away. After repeating this a few times, Lara moves to an area of clear water and plunges under for a moment or two.

You know those scenes in movies and commercials where a beautiful woman with long hair emerges from the water? How sexy and sensual those moments are? That’s what it looks like as Lara rises out of the lake, long hair matted, body dripping with a light coating of lake water. The wet bikini clings to her body and I can make out the little bumps of her nips against the black fabric.

My attention is focused entirely on Lara. I am only dimly aware that my hand is on my erection, massaging it through my swimsuit, until I climax. The orgasm startles me, soaking my swim trunks in cum as a pleasant, warm wave washes over me. I open my eyes to see Lara walking towards me, water dripping from that lovely hair.

She pauses by my lounger. Her fingers touch my shoulder, and she smiles.

“Glad you enjoyed it,” Lara says softly, then she winks and walks up towards the cottage.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments