Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Favorite Holiday

"It had to get better, right?"

4
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
494 words 494 words

It was a bad week already and it was only going to get worse.  I used to like Halloween until my girlfriend walked out on me last year.  This year, I still had no girlfriend. No friends at all, really.  I didn’t get the promotion I deserved either.  I wasn’t feeling good about myself as I stopped off at the club before I headed home. 

They were having a costume contest for members.  I wasn’t interested. Just wanted my drink and I was headed home.  My eyes caught a glimpse of her long blond hair.  She had a killer ass with legs forever. She had on your typical “little black dress” and heels.  She was also surrounded by her girlfriends.

I grabbed my drink. I decided I wasn’t going to try and hit on her. Especially with her friends around.  I didn't feel like being shot down, especially with a crowd.  I had almost finished my drink when I felt someone standing beside me.

“Buy a girl a drink?” she asked.  I looked up at her. She looked even better closeup.

“Sure. What’s your poison?” I jokingly asked. 

“You’re my poison," she said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bar.  The next thing I knew I was in the backseat of her car with her dress pulled up as she bounced on my cock, her lips were kissing me everywhere.  Her lips were on my neck.  It was turning me on even more. I grabbed her hips and held on because I was ready to cum.

“I’m ready to cum.  I going to fill your pussy with my spunk," I said.  I felt my cock shooting my cum deep in her pussy. 

“Ohhhhh.  Fuck yes.," she moaned as she threw her head back.  Her pussy clamped on my cock and milked me dry.  I looked up at her and I saw the red in her eyes and felt her teeth pierce the flesh in my neck and she sucked the blood as well as the life out of me. 

I awoke in a bed next to the blond from the bar. 

“Hello sweetheart, I chose you to pleasure me for the rest of eternity.  I hope you agree with my choice.”

“Yes, Mistress.  How may I please you?” I asked.

“You can make me cum on your cock.  Fuck my pussy and fill it again with your cum," she said as she crawled back on my lap.  My cock slowly parted her pussy lips as she sat down on me.  Once she was ready, she began bouncing on my cock with only her pleasure in mind.  Within minutes she was cumming on my cock.  Her pussy tightened on my cock which made me shoot my load deep in her.   

 I guess things are looking up for me.  Halloween might become my favorite holiday after all.  I always wanted to be a vampire. 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments